[Solved] Path of Attraction Feedback (Thank you Developers, you guys are awesome for this)

Fiel

17 hours ago, Jikei said:

Don't waste your time or kobans on this event. There is no info tab to fill you in properly.The news section tells you a few details about it, then leads you to think that the ULTIMATE REWARD is the two featured women. That might be the case, but when you go to the event and unlock the ultimate bonus nothing happens.That was 7,200 kobans for a simple second tier unlock?   I can earn them back in a few days, but its the principle of the matter.Before the game started making money and becoming world wide, everyone had a space and could win girls frequently. Now its either pay to win or the event ends before you can earn the girls at one or 2 star drops every 20 battles.  Its a shame this game is going downhill in such a way.

Maybe actually read the patch notes before complaining:

Free rewards, which are available to everyone, with the final 10th reward being an exclusive event Girl

Pass reward, will available to players who purchase the bonus Pass reward (1200/7200 kobans) doubling the rewards and a second event girl after completing all the objectives

That seem fairly clear to me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 ore fa, Jikei ha scritto:

Next time you don't like what I say about an event, don't quote me.  Simply make a better event since your Advanced membership seems to make you think you know the developers thoughts. One final detail, I'm a newbie to the forum not the game itself. 

You are marked automatically as an "Advanced Member" after you have left a certain amount of comments and/or you have received a certain amount of positive reactions from other users to those comments. And if I recall correctly, they're pretty little amounts, too.
It's not a title you decide to show off to inflate your ego, it doesn't imply a better understanding of game mechanics, and definitely it doesn't mean you have some kind of special and closer relationship with the developers or some kind of power over what will happen in game. 

This isn't the first time I've seen someone cling on this tag in response to another player that said something he didn't like

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, MCP said:

Maybe actually read the patch notes before complaining:

Free rewards, which are available to everyone, with the final 10th reward being an exclusive event Girl

Pass reward, will available to players who purchase the bonus Pass reward (1200/7200 kobans) doubling the rewards and a second event girl after completing all the objectives

That seem fairly clear to me.

Everything is clear to you isn't it?
 At least you used correct grammar to state your point.  
Maybe it should be in the actual game's event listing rather than in the forum's patch notes.
Your answer will be, thats where all the event listings are.      
The other guy stated something towards me, so I did something in return. 
How about you ADVANCED MEMBERS go form an ADVANCED CIRCLE JERK with each other and stop trying to diagnose the situation. 
You can quote me on that.           
My comment concerned the one person that involved me and then the developmental aspect of the game.  It was pretty cut and paste really involving two people, doubt the developers would have stopped by to interject.  
However, some of you guys and girls have to be like the interference in a one on one fight. Jump in when it doesn't concern you.

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Jikei said:

At least you used correct grammar to state your point.  

Yeah, you should really calm way way down in general, obviously, but also about "correct grammar" in particular. Your English is pretty good, but you don't come across as Literature Nobel prize material either (and if you did, you would probably not rely on pedantic snappy comments about minor language mistakes to boost your confidence). If it's not your native language, then congrats, you've learned it really well. If it is your native language, shut up already. I speak it better than you, and I started learning it in my teens.

4 hours ago, Jikei said:

The other guy stated something towards me, so I did something in return. 

So you're basically saying "he started it"? Mom? Mom? Boo hoo hoo? You can quote me on that, kiddo.

13 hours ago, Jikei said:

One final detail, I'm a newbie to the forum not the game itself. 

5 hours ago, Jikei said:

However, some of you guys and girls have to be like the interference in a one on one fight. Jump in when it doesn't concern you.

Evidently new to forums as a whole, since you don't seem to have groked this whole "public discussion" aspect yet. If you'd like to have a one-on-one conversation I suggest the in-game support feature. Although based on past reports they seem to simply ignore bits of raving lunacy that get sent their way.

Edit: Oh, I meant to mention that I was highly amused by your attempt to present an "it was better in the good old days" viewpoint earlier:

On 4/25/2020 at 7:30 AM, Jikei said:

Before the game started making money and becoming world wide, everyone had a space and could win girls frequently. Now its either pay to win or the event ends before you can earn the girls at one or 2 star drops every 20 battles.  Its a shame this game is going downhill in such a way.

For those who can't be bothered to check: Has played only since September 2018, when HH was firmly established already.

Edited by _shal_

8 ore fa, Jikei ha scritto:

Maybe it should be in the actual game's event listing rather than in the forum's patch notes.
Your answer will be, thats where all the event listings are.

Patch notes aren't secret pieces of information reserved for forum members only. When they publish patch notes, an in game message pops up, with a link that refers you to the topic on the forum or to the page on the blog

2106661724_patchnote.JPG.ddd7b435f939e6feca53e3f1fc4ef02d.JPG

You are free to decide not to open that link and not to read the patch note, but then you can't complain about the fact that things should have been addressed in game.

8 ore fa, Jikei ha scritto:

How about you ADVANCED MEMBERS go form an ADVANCED CIRCLE JERK with each other and stop trying to diagnose the situation.      

You only left 18 comments and received 2 positive reactions to them and you are already listed as a regular member and no more as a newbie. Keep it up and you'll be able to join us soon

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

So I thought I saw some pictures of the objectives right after the event launched, but I can't seem to find them.  To that end, I could swear that the objectives dealing with pvp only required challenging players.

With the current numbers of WINS that are needed in pvp, and being nearer to the end of the objective list, anything that would push clearing objectives (I personally had a shortfall of champion tokens) closer the end of the event would also push the player behind a paywall - either in refreshing the arena or paying for league tokens.  If you get into a situation like I did, where you are in the bottom rankings of a league and finding wins few and far between, then 90 pvp wins becomes extremely unreasonable. In contrast to this, 90 pvp challenges (win or lose) is completely feasible.

So now, the are 3 hours left in the event, I only have the final objective left and am only capable of consistently winning pvp in the arena. This puts me behind an arena refresh paywall, not to mention any other kobans that were spent to finish other objectives. No other event twists your arm into spending kobans to get at least one girl (except maybe legendary days) and most actually reward you kobans along the way.

This is one event (in my opinion anyways) that was interesting to participate in, but needs some reworking for casual/new/low and mid tier/poor and f2p players to take better advantage of. 

• Like 3