[Solved] Path of Attraction Feedback (Thank you Developers, you guys are awesome for this)

Fiel

Oh really? I never tried the 6k spin, but now I wont even try :D 
If these girls will never appear in EP, then that's some bullshit that's clearly made for the paying players, they've ran these koban-intensive events in the past month (I went from my 10k stash down to 3k, and I still wanna get 1 certain girl in this current event and I'll need to dip into the stash), so players like me will just go "Oh ok not for me" and just give up on them immediately. I  still don't see the point, it's just not as bad as I though it was, but it's still shit 😂

7200 is certainly expensive for a girl of three stars, even a patchinko for 5400. Only, as they say in one spicy anecdote, "there's a nuance". From what I see both of them for the event drew a good artist, not the usual unskilled painter who recently flooded the game with fat and crooked mutants from which I sometimes bleed my eyes. So whether you want to or not, you will have to take both, for new gorgeous ladies in the game is now a great rarity and, as I polled, the chance to get them again will clearly not be soon. (or maybe there won't be any more of them, who knows)

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

the 7200 koban part is also puzzling to me. Why tf would anyone give that many kobans when u can roll an epic pachinko for 5400 for 100% chance for a girl? Or even 6000 Kobans for a privilege of you to get to choose between the 2 random ones? Are these event girls gonna be 11/10 god tier stats-god tier art girls? I highly doubt it (especially on art lol, we've seen what they've been pushing out recently), and even george here mentioned that they'll be 3 stars. So why the hell would anyone give that much? They've really gotta rethink that part as well, I'd be fine with the price if the prize was worthwhile, but the prize seems really lackluster.

Between the average value of a girl from Event Pachinko (1800 kobans for a 22.5% chance means 8000 for a guarantee) and Mythic Pachinko (1980 kobans on the 6x games for 25% means 7920 for a guarantee), Kinkoid have obviously shown that they feel a "specific" event girl is worth more than 5400. So now they're introducing one that costs more than that guaranteed. Don't like her? Well you can get a cheaper random girl if you want then.

41 minutes ago, windia said:

no sorry, you got the feedback on Discord quite wrong, there was only strong disagree.

The core of the player feedback was "Too many people will miss out if this goes as is". Kinkoid chose not to change the task, but did make it so that MUCH more people will be able to complete the Path now. It's not as much as people asked for, but it is most certainly a positive change.

• Like 3

il y a 5 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Between the average value of a girl from Event Pachinko (1800 kobans for a 22.5% chance means 8000 for a guarantee) and Mythic Pachinko (1980 kobans on the 6x games for 25% means 7920 for a guarantee), Kinkoid have obviously shown that they feel a "specific" event girl is worth more than 5400. So now they're introducing one that costs more than that guaranteed. Don't like her? Well you can get a cheaper random girl if you want then.

Yeah, but if we miss an event girl, we can get her after.

Will this girl will be seen after ? In a Mythic Pachinko, or in the same event ? Maybe as a free girl for the second time ?

What will be the frequency of such event ?

For the costs, many does not invest in Event Pachinko, as we can get the girl latter for way cheaper, or in the Epic Pachinko, once we emptied it. So it is better to invest our kobans on cheapier girls. As for the Mythic Pachinko, we can store orbs and use them if we see a good girl.

In my club nobody spend kobans on pachinko, except if they have way too much, and in this case, always the Epic Pachinko.

Edited by test_anon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yeah, it's clear that they feel that those girls are worth more. It's up to the players to determine if they're worth it though, if they pushed out 2-3 more Natashas I think the event would become a laughingstock pretty quickly. Now I'm clutching for Kobans, Imma try and save them for the event, fuck Celeste who even needs her lol :D 
And again, I have no issue with them having this attitude towards some special girls, it just sets the risk super high and if they fuck it up the event is gonna be a massive failure. Obviously their goal is to make money, but no one is gonna bother spending money on something they don't care for/think they can't obtain anyway/they don't deem good enough to care for, and with their previous track record of new girls this does raise concerns. If Lemus is correct, and the girls are relatively good looking, it wont be a massive failure, but I still fail to see an incentive to go for them if I can get other, older girls that I like and havent gotten yet, for cheaper. Hopefully the event is good and it makes me care, but I'm not holding out hope

1 minute ago, test_anon said:

Yeah, but if we miss an event girl, we can get her after.

Will this girl will be seen after ? In a Mythic Pachinko, or in the same event ? Maybe as a free girl for the second time ?

What will be the frequency of such event ?

For the costs, many does not invest in Event Pachinko, as we can get the girl latter for way cheaper, or in the Epic Pachinko, once we emptied it. So it is better to invest our kobans on cheapier girls. As for the Mythic Pachinko, we can store orbs and use them if we see a good girl.

In my club nobody spend kobans on pachinko, except if they have way too much, and in this case, always the Epic Pachinko.

Appear again? No idea, it's a new event type so I figure even Kinkoid don't know until they bring one back for the first time. Frequency? Also no idea, new event type and I have no non-public info (I don't ask because I don't want to have to hide stuff).

I figure yourclub is either quite small, or you have silent players/those afraid to admit to other usages. My club has a bunch of players who regularly use Event Pachinko. Of course I consider the behaviour wasteful, and they'll probably also fail to save up for these specific girls because they have no impulse control hence their usage of EvP in the first place, but still.

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, GeorgeMTO a dit :

I figure yourclub is either quite small, or you have silent players/those afraid to admit to other usages. My club has a bunch of players who regularly use Event Pachinko. Of course I consider the behaviour wasteful, and they'll probably also fail to save up for these specific girls because they have no impulse control hence their usage of EvP in the first place, but still.

Nah my club is quite big, but they started playing 1-2 year ago, so they have a lot of girls to get, and it is not worth to spend kobans, as they can get more girls during the events for less kobans.

We do not play event pachinko because some older members gives a lot of advices.

After, without knowing the frequency, or if the girl will appear again, it is difficult to know if it is worth it to spend 7.2k.

^Pretty much that^. I also started thinking as of recently that EvP is a waste, I occasionally tried myself there, like once every 3 months when I had some to spare, but now Im sure its a waste so won't be doing that anymore (overall I do believe I had pretty good luck in this year of playing, but Im quitting while I'm ahead), so if that's the case there for only 1.8k, getting to spend 7.2k, man those girls better come with some irl blowjobs or some shit 🤣 otherwise I don't see why I should go for them 

• Like 1

I wouldnt have thought, but I even consider spending the 7,2k since I saw the girls, somehow teasing ... not knowing what will happen with the second girl makes some pressure to buy her too ... and, of course, since everybody is complaining I just want to spend them to show what a free player also can do ... and dont worry I still have plenty of these golden treasures

what do the more ressourceful players plan on doing with the second path?

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, blaa a dit :

I wouldnt have thought, but I even consider spending the 7,2k since I saw the girls, somehow teasing ... not knowing what will happen with the second girl makes some pressure to buy her too ... and, of course, since everybody is complaining I just want to spend them to show what a free player also can do ... and dont worry I still have plenty of these golden treasures

And in one month you will see this girl as a free girl in the same event… and you would have wasted 7,2k that could give you 3 girls in an Orgy Day.

The issue is not to be able to give 7,2k, the issue is that girls are way cheapier, so she is not worthing it.

15 minutes ago, blaa said:

I wouldnt have thought, but I even consider spending the 7,2k since I saw the girls, somehow teasing ... not knowing what will happen with the second girl makes some pressure to buy her too ...

Well, we already have at least one incarnation of Bunny's mother, and Lupa's mother doesn't even have a name, so how good could she be?

• Thinking 1

1 minute ago, test_anon said:

And in one month you will see this girl as a free girl in the same event… and you would have wasted 7,2k that could give you 3 girls in an Orgy Day.

The issue is not to be able to give 7,2k, the issue is that girls are way cheapier, so she is not worthing it.

sure, i know about the economic aspect, but ...

... since over a year now I am (almost) getting every 'free' girl and my koban stash is still increasing

... I highly doubt we will see this girl the next few months and if we see it again in this time periode I am pretty sure not as a 'free' girl

... I would love to have the chance for 3 girls on villian on orgy days, but that's every other orgy days less likely

Like I often said, not only the economic aspect of this game is worth considering if you have to take a decision to spend some kobans for a girl

(since you already posted you wont buy it before, I didnt assume it was an anwser to my question but more a hint me buying her would be a bad move)

8 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Well, we already have at least one incarnation of Bunny's mother, and Lupa's mother doesn't even have a name, so how good could she be?

Yeah and I dont really care for Lupa as she is, and her mom's design doesnt look too appealing to me from the first picture, and I do have 2 versions of Bunny's mother, so not much incentive on the concept, their poses/art has to be literally 15/10 for me to even consider going the length to spend 7.2k kobans 

13 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Free players can do that anytime they want. So it's nothing to do with you being a free player then and everything to do with how you personally choose to play the game? Okay, that's perfectly acceptable. If you choose to literally not do things, that's got nothing to do with being free though so please don't lie in the future and make it sound impossible for free players. Please come up with a new term to use instead of "free player" when you actually mean "my personal playstyle". If you need the reminder, I can give you a proper mod warning to do so, so it's attached to your forum profile for you to see at your leisure.

I have large amounts of common boosters as would most others I expect from arena wins, but also have the ability to spin pachinko and sell the items back in order to get stuff for "cheap". Plus saving all the items I get from daily spins/missions now that I'm aware it exists.

Does it require thinking? Absolutely. Should getting a reward require effort? Also absolutely.

I'm not disagreeing about your results either, I also think you won't manage to complete them all. I'm just disagreeing with why you won't finish them. I think it is entirely about how YOU play the game, not how you don't spend any money. There's others who won't spend who will do fine, and others who will spend who will also fail. You are well within your rights to not change how you play and thus not finish the Path, just blame it on the correct thing.

Blaming on the correct thing is exactly what I've done in my last post, but you quoted only the parts that demonstrated your saying, so I won't go on with this.

Given your warning, and the fact that I think I made clear enough my point of view, in the future about matters like the one at hand I will abstain entirely to comment and answer, and I will just post the results if and when I'm willing to do it. I knew from the istant I saw you turned back to moderator status that sooner or later I would have been forced to behave like this. Just don't commit the error, in the future, to apply to me the old saying "who keeps silent consents", because there would be nothing more wrong.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Blaming on the correct thing is exactly what I've done in my last post, but you quoted only the parts that demonstrated your saying, so I won't go on with this.

Given your warning, and the fact that I think I made clear enough my point of view, in the future about matters like the one at hand I will abstain entirely to comment and answer, and I will just post the results if and when I'm willing to do it. I knew from the istant I saw you turned back to moderator status that sooner or later I would have been forced to behave like this. Just don't commit the error, in the future, to apply to me the old saying "who keeps silent consents", because there would be nothing more wrong.

You're assuming people here are particularly concerned with knowing whether or not you "consent" to Kinkoid's handling of the game?

7 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I understand you corrected yourself later after being prompted, that's why it's only an instruction not a warning. Sometimes people don't come back to threads, or ask for clarification.

And yes, funny how when multiple people have complained about how you present yourself badly, the presence of someone active who can actually enforce a change requires you to stop presenting yourself like that.

6 hours ago, MCP said:

Immediately following the current Epic days, so just over 26 hours from now.

I think you're incorrect. There's a "day off" in between the two, as is most often the case. ED ends on April 24th at 5AM CET, and PoA starts on April 25th at 5AM CET.

3 hours ago, MaybeRegret said:

I suddenly have bad feelings that in the Path of Attraction revival they just gonna swap the girls.

I get the feeling that we might have entered a post-revivals era. Simple revivals as in the exact same event coming back a year later but shortened and without the girl reward for daily missions might be a thing of the past. At least if this month is any indication (and to a lesser extent, the past couple of months). I foresee a new, more intensive (and, technically more varied) schedule with new 12-day event -> OD -> ED/LD -> PoA/FP/whatever other format they might want to introduce.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:
6 hours ago, MCP said:

Immediately following the current Epic days, so just over 26 hours from now.

I think you're incorrect. There's a "day off" in between the two, as is most often the case. ED ends on April 24th at 5AM CET, and PoA starts on April 25th at 5AM CET.

There's contradictory information. The calendar description says not until the 25th, but the image now says they are back to back and the latest patch notes says it starts on the 24th, I'll query Noacc when he gets on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I get the feeling that we might have entered a post-revivals era. Simple revivals as in the exact same event coming back a year later but shortened and without the girl reward for daily missions might be a thing of the past. At least if this month is any indication (and to a lesser extent, the past couple of months). I foresee a new, more intensive (and, technically more varied) schedule with new 12-day event -> OD -> ED/LD -> PoA/FP/whatever other format they might want to introduce.

Well I sure hope you're wrong! If there's gonna be no way to get older girls outside of the EP and maybe some orgy days here and there, newer players will have a large portion of the game that's just inaccessible, and for someone like me that joined last year who'd still like to get older girls... well, ya see the problem. Not to mention that newer girls are nowhere near as appealing as the older ones (hopefully we dont need to rant and list dozens of reasons why the new art is shit), so if you're right + they keep changing the game in ways that would clash with the way I've played the game thus far, that would require spending money to do as well as I'm doing now while I'm still F2P, well u see how that's gonna make me quit, and I don't think I'm in the minority here

15 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

If there's gonna be no way to get older girls outside of the EP and maybe some orgy days here and there, newer players will have a large portion of the game that's just inaccessible, and for someone like me that joined last year who'd still like to get older girls... well, ya see the problem.

Well, no. What I expect to see is Orgy Days every month, and that gives access to about as many (often more) past event girls as basic revivals did, so I don't see this issue arising, on the contrary (I'm in the same boat as you, btw, I started less than a year ago and I'm mostly F2P). The main issue I see with this pattern is that it's going to be impossible to even somewhat keep up as F2P if they keep accelerating the pace and making every single event very koban demanding.

• Like 2