[Solved] Path of Attraction Feedback (Thank you Developers, you guys are awesome for this)

Fiel

This one needs some changes.

Path number 3 demands you to finish in top 10 of a contest, this is an absolutely HORRIBLE IDEA.

Consider that only 10 out of 50 can achieve this. This makes your event an elitist event where the main goal can only be obtained by 20% of your player population.

There is only 1 contest per day.

The event is 4 day duration, that means you have 3 attempts to be a part of this 20% elite. On the 4th day, the Event is over by the time the Contests are over.

That's INSANE.

Let's imagine you failed twice, because the competition is fierce, now you MUST clear this objective at all cost on day 3, and it's going to be very expensive....

Then you have 24 hours to clear Path number 4 to path number 10.

..... Please consider removing this "top 10 contest" demand. It's ruining the event for 80% of your player base.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 7

And I promise you, the chosen 20% top elite won't be happy either.

They know the developers have pit the players against each other, and force the players to spend all of their resources on a contest they might not have been interested in.

Nobody will be happy with this.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 6

hace 2 horas, Fiel dijo:

This one needs some changes.

Path number 3 demands you to finish in top 10 of a contest, this is an absolutely HORRIBLE IDEA.

Consider that only 10 out of 50 can achieve this. This makes your event an elitist event where the main goal can only be obtained by 20% of your player population.

There is only 1 event per day.

The event is 4 day duration, that means you have 3 attemps to be a part of this 20% elite. On the 4th day, the Event is over by the time the Contests are over.

THat's INSANE.

Let's imagine you failed twice, because the competition is fierce, now you MUST clear this objective at all cost on day 3, and it's going to be very expensive....

Then you have 24 hours to clear Path number 4 to path number 10.

..... Please consider removing this "top 10 contest" demand. It's ruining the event for 80% of your player base.

I'm with you 100%. It's ridiculous.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, adannoes said:

Another horrible thing is to superpose it with the event space. Put it anywhere else!!!!! PLEASE

They've put it in the event space because it IS an event. On the live servers it won't run at the same time as a normal event.

As the orgy days have passed to the second event of the month instead of the last one, and seeing this new kind of event "path of atraction" is now in the test server ¿do you think it will be implemented in the live server this month?

@SissyMaker @Тёмный Властелин you've both been on the forum long enough to know that this is an English only forum. Please use English.

To answer the confusion for anyone else, this is a new event type currently being tested on the test server that involves doing certain tasks in a specific order in order to be rewarded with  various things including 1 girl (with a second set of rewards on every task if you pay 7200 kobans [including a 2nd girl]).

22 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the test server section of the forum ??

Because Kinkoid didn't make a post about the new event type going onto the test server I'm leaving this here so that other people are aware of its existence.

• Thanks 3

I like this event, but I don’t like that it will be instead of an ordinary event.  Better at the same time.  Thus, interest in the game will not go out, but will only increase.

One free girl of this event is not equivalent to several girls of an ordinary event. 

• Thinking 1

Looked the event through on the test server. The tasks are more than manageable. No worries from me on that side. They are doable in, like, 2-3 days. But there are several concerns. 1) The price for unlocking the additional rewards is high. Like, very high. 7200 kobans for 1 additional girl and some money and combativity is totally not worth it. 2) The rewards themselves. 10 tickets, 2kk Ymens, 10 and 20 combativity, 10 green orbs seem fine. But... 1 green orb (twice)? 15 energy (twice)? Eh? 3) It's not clear, are there gonna be new girls or existing girls from pachinko?

If this event will replace the Revival event, which took place 2nd in the month, it's gonna be sad.  

• Like 2

Given the description of the event, I agree with @Fiel about the fact that the condition of ending 10th or above in a contest is absurd. With a similar task I would need a big stroke of luck to get the girl at the end of the event. I also agree with Тёмный Властелин that 7200 kobans for an additional girl and double rewards is illogic, when you can obtain one with a tail of equipment in Epic Pachinko for 5400 kobans. These, however, are only my two cents about what I have read here up to now.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Still not sure what you're talking about (would be grateful for some info 👍) but from what was said above, whatever it is, it won't be an event, right?

On 4/19/2020 at 8:01 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

this is a new event type currently being tested on the test server that involves doing certain tasks in a specific order in order to be rewarded with various things including 1 girl (with a second set of rewards on every task if you pay 7200 kobans [including a 2nd girl]).

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

this is a new event type currently being tested on the test server that involves doing certain tasks in a specific order in order to be rewarded with various things including 1 girl (with a second set of rewards on every task if you pay 7200 kobans [including a 2nd girl]).

Thanks (I did see it back there but was hoping for some more specific info, though I can understand there's nothing more than those "parameters") 👍

At first glance, really depends on the tasks, and of course, the rewards that come with it.

I hope it's not something that will make it further complex to get a girl 🙏 

We only needed to click a button and a random drop :D 

8 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Thanks (I did see it back there but was hoping for some more specific info, though I can understand there's nothing more than those "parameters") 👍

At first glance, really depends on the tasks, and of course, the rewards that come with it.

I hope it's not something that will make it further complex to get a girl 🙏 

We only needed to click a button and a random drop :D 

Ah, the bit about it not being an event was what made me think you hadn't. Since there's only a sample of one, I can't really be sure about what parts of it are the same/change, so that's why I said it's just "tasks". Things like battle bosses/champions/spend money ect.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Karyia said:

was hoping for some more specific info

If you're curious, these were the things to do on the test server (spend money tasks change depending on your level, these values were for a lv.69 account). But as George said they could change something, so we just have to wait and see.

KPYiefX.png

• Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

If you're curious, these were the things to do on the test server (spend money tasks change depending on your level, these values were for a lv.69 account). But as George said they could change something, so we just have to wait and see.

I am/was, thanks a lot 👍 

If I may... so we have to do the 10 tasks in order (I'm assuming the next stages will only start counting when the previous one has been completed) to get the girl at the end and then, if we succeed, we'll have the choice to spend the 7.200 kobans to get the locked rewards and girl, right?

But this for one girl (plus possibly the bonus one) only in the entire event? Or there are multiple paths with different girls?

On 4/18/2020 at 4:22 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

They've put it in the event space because it IS an event. On the live servers it won't run at the same time as a normal event.

Also, George, I forgot to mention but what might've tricked me was the 2nd sentence here. I (mis)understood that it wouldn't be an event (or at least, it wouldn't be a "main" event by itself).

Thanks for the info both of you 👍 

6 hours ago, Daniele said:

I was also curious, so thank for sharing. I have to say that if truly the tasks must be done sequentially, and the numbers will stay the same on the normal server, that will be definitely another event dedicated to paying players (can't even imagine the demand of spend ymens tasks at my level). In this lockdown period I was able to reach over sixteen hours a day with the browser open on HH, but anyway as a free player I would never be able to complete at least one third of those tasks, and another third would cut my resources considerably to complete. With those numbers, the expenditure of 7200 kobans for the additional rewards IMHO would be a requirement to have rewards good enough for the effort, meaning that if the numbers won't change, I will hardly care for the event entirely, and will gather only the rewards of the task that I will happen to complete during my normal play, rewards that I believe will be rather scarce (again, posed numbers won't change).

55 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

(...) but anyway as a free player I would never be able to complete at least one third of those tasks, and another third would cut my resources considerably to complete.

All but the contest top 10 requirement should be trivial to achieve at insignificant cost for any reasonably active mid to high level player, provided that a minimum of planning skills exist, such as remembering to not empty the combativity bar right before tasks 5 and 10 get unlocked.

Low level players may additionally struggle with the 10,000 girl XP requirement if that doesn't get changed to a level-dependent number in the event proper. (It was fixed at those 10,000 in the test.) And maybe also with the first money spending requirement if they haven't saved up ymens at all. The second money spending task should be covered automatically via the reward of task 6.

Speaking of which, the money requirements were 2 million / 4 million at level 400 in the test server preview.

5 hours ago, Karyia said:

If I may... so we have to do the 10 tasks in order (I'm assuming the next stages will only start counting when the previous one has been completed)

That's correct.

to get the girl at the end and then, if we succeed, we'll have the choice to spend the 7.200 kobans to get the locked rewards and girl, right?

The 7200 kobans can be spent at any time, and the bonus rewards can then also be claimed immediately alongside the normal rewards after each task has been completed. That may actually help in completing some tasks, say by getting 40 instead of 20 combativity for task 8 to use towards finishing task 10 more quickly.

Of course, it's only advisable to spend the kobans early if you're 100% sure that you'll end up completing all tasks, otherwise they risk being essentially wasted. (I'm assuming that we all agree that paying them only makes sense if it actually results in getting the second girl, not just some of the earlier bonus rewards.)

Or there are multiple paths with different girls?

It will be the same two new girls for everybody, and outside of some tasks being scaled by level everybody saw the same path on the test server, so I'm presuming the live version will work the same way.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

All but the contest top 10 requirement should be trivial to achieve at insignificant cost for any reasonably active mid to high level player, provided that a minimum of planning skills exist, such as remembering to not empty the combativity bar right before tasks 5 and 10 get unlocked.

Low level players may additionally struggle with the 10,000 girl XP requirement if that doesn't get changed to a level-dependent number in the event proper. (It was fixed at those 10,000 in the test.) And maybe also with the first money spending requirement if they haven't saved up ymens at all. The second money spending task should be covered automatically via the reward of task 6.

Speaking of which, the money requirements were 2 million / 4 million at level 400 in the test server preview.

That's correct.

The 7200 kobans can be spent at any time, and the bonus rewards can then also be claimed immediately alongside the normal rewards after each task has been completed. That may actually help in completing some tasks, say by getting 40 instead of 20 combativity for task 8 to use towards finishing task 10 more quickly.

Of course, it's only advisable to spend the kobans early if you're 100% sure that you'll end up completing all tasks, otherwise they risk being essentially wasted. (I'm assuming that we all agree that paying them only makes sense if it actually results in getting the second girl, not just some of the earlier bonus rewards.)

It will be the same two new girls for everybody, and outside of some tasks being scaled by level everybody saw the same path on the test server, so I'm presuming the live version will work the same way.

Thanks 👍

From Daniele's example, I would say so... that the most "challenging" (at least, in theory) task would/seems to be the top 10 in contest.

It's also (in principle) the only task that you can't immediately complete, no matter what. The others, at least, you have the chance/choice to do it at the moment (as long as they're unlocked/counting, of course). Having that in mind, and though I can see that it's in that position (I suppose) on purpose, that specific reward seems, well, unrewarding lol It might also be a troubling task, depending on which contests will be on at the time, with the reset/sleep "thing", namely for european players. With some bad luck and/or bad decision, it can definitely slow you down and require enough time that you can't go on with the rest of the tasks, though like you said, with some planning, you should be able to get through the rest, as long as you can get that task done.

I was asking about the paths, because with some luck (and resources, no doubt), some people might be able to complete the path in a bit over one day, which will be the "whole" event? I wonder how it would be, if you actually had, for example, 3 different paths (with 3 different "doubles", of course), with mixed up tasks (even if not all). That, in theory, might require some "more" planning and reward "good/better" playing (or not lol). Also IIRC (though I might be wrong), every event usually has "extra" specific girls (for the event) available in the pachinko, regardless of what you're doing on the event itself with the villain girls (not sure how that would go here, if so). 

In principle, the 7200 kobans is very steep, just in itself, IMO. For that price, it would be much more interesting, maybe, to have the 3x and/or 6x mythic orbs somewhere in the rewards, since that would be (I suppose) much more appealing to people who are looking to complete girls they have "in limbo" (and they would still have to be lucky to be able to use them, so...). As it is, and of course, that was testing only, an event where you can only play for one girl (you have to pay for the other, or you can have one or both (who knows?)), would be a 1st time thing? I suppose there should be something extra? I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

Anyway, well... worth a try, right? Not like we have an option (if we want to play) 😅🙄