Patch Notes Week #17 discussion

jelom

Patch Notes Week #17

Adventure

• New Quest release World 13 Quest 12 “The Final Guardian?”:  Be ready for secrets to be revealed in...a maid cafe…

ay0S9-7lGONll4yje7Kk9UXDFosz9fGKwRZte9uZ

New type of Event

Path of Attraction

P32UQ1brzjtyIl4QBFcd1tVE-w-TMZO6-30ZTjtQ

• Path of attraction  will be a bit different than the usual events:
    • There won’t be any Daily missions to complete, Event Pachinko or girls drops from the Villains
    • The event will start on 24.04.2020 and will last 5 days.
  • Complete objectives and receive rewards for each completed objective
    • The objectives have to be finished in the listed order, meaning you can’t progress to objective number 5 if you haven’t completed objective 1.

njB5M_Fvb_2oDPDx1acuZ7xbQQKrhjYeZFfi26sF

• Objective example “Win 10 PvP performances or spend X amount of ¥mens”

• Rewards 
  • The rewards are separated into two types:
    • Free rewards, which are available to everyone, with the final 10th reward being an exclusive event Girl
    • Pass reward, will available to players who purchase the bonus Pass reward (1200/7200 kobans) doubling the rewards and a second event girl after completing all the objectives
    • The objectives need to be completed only once in order to get both Free and Pass rewards
  • Due to player feedback objective “Finish in top 10 in a Contest”  has been changed to “Finish in top 20 in a Contest”

• Path of attraction girls 
    • Louise also known as Bunny's Mother can’t get enough of you
    • A new challenger milf has appeared! The power loving Lupa’s mother!
    • Both of them  will show you how things were done back in their days.

yN1t9ayFwAKr0UnxkDx5NrwvjBy96DGW2Rm7IRAbdt_A31Aw97pNeOoF_UrRVhEZ0zHBvr5Pcek09if8

Jealous Bunny's MotherIVVUPXVShOljGx0m12HASOchC8qNRUiZK_FUZgtV                Lupa's Motherq9cr68G79jvCTcjV2RGNynoEkwNedBbrYZuZyoTN

Balance updates 

• Some balance updates have been made in the Arena, PvP, Daily quests and Girl income timer.

Arena PvP and Daily Quest:

• XP, ¥mens, Booster/Gift rewards from the Arena performances will be removed.
  • Improved Combativity or Book, or Gift as a first reward in Daily Quest
  • Doubled XP in the Daily Quest and moved as a guaranteed second reward
  • Last reward in Daily Quest stays the same (x1 mythic orb)

Girls income timers:

• Grades 3, 4 and 5 have higher timers for collection (between 2 and 8 hours). Income per hour will not be changed.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The change to Arena has an undesirable consequence.  Since rewards are now fixed there is no mechanic that varies XP earnable by level.  That means whatever your Level rank today, you will be in the same rank a year from now UNLESS people above you simply don't play.  Barring that, they will earn more XP than you (since it's level-dependent) and will stay in front.

Said differently, there currently isn't even a way to BUY your way ahead in XP with KOBANS!  Story is fixed, Arena is fixed by level, Missions are fixed by level, Path is fixed by level (assuming it ever gives XP as a reward), League XP is roughly parallel with your level relative to the community.  That lack of fluidity is a problem.

Frankly, Arena loses nearly ALL of it's purpose. 16 wins a day and done.  If that's all it's going to be then perhaps Arena should be scrapped entirely and the Daily Quest should be assigned to some other game activity.  Neither sounds like a particularly good solution.

• Like 9

Holy shit the income change is huge! Thank you so much! Makes life much easier, and as sad as I am for the Talia nerf in money, I got a boost in every other girl so I'd say that's fair! (and the Ymen/hour didnt change, just the frequency that I need to visit the harem to get her money), so this was a change I welcome! 

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 2

10 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Holy shit the income change is huge! Thank you so much! Makes life much easier, and as sad as I am for the Talia nerf in money, I got a boost in every other girl so I'd say that's fair! (and the Ymen/hour didnt change, just the frequency that I need to visit the harem to get her money), so this was a change I welcome! 

:( Seems the opposite for me -- income looks the same, and (worst yet) the TIME it takes seems to have increased around 4x

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ali-n said:

:( Seems the opposite for me -- income looks the same, and (worst yet) the TIME it takes seems to have increased around 4x

The amount of money per hour hasnt changed, what changed is that you'll have to go in the harem less frequently to get money. So instead of getting lets say 2120 Ymens per 1 hour and about 30 minutes (dont quote me on this idk the exact time), you'll get something like 4191 per about 3 hours (same here, don't quote me Im tossing out random timings from girls I just collected cash from), so its a proportional change, only difference is that you take it less frequently.

• Thanks 2

This seems a fundamental and extreme change in how we are expected play this game.  Basically, we are forced into a PvP situation with few incentives to advance.  I checked it out in the test server and I couldn't make sense of it, but, admittedly, I didn't explore very deeply.  I'll have to reserve judgement.

Daily missions have gone and so have battles against villains for girls - unless, that is, I've read things wrong.  HH's announcements are often ambiguous and unclear so I'll have to see how it pans out.  I'm assuming that the regular boss girls remain, such as, in my case, my ability to recruit Chiba, Talissa and Acadia from Pandora Witch.  I have none of these girls yet in any account, although Talissa is getting close in Peckerbird.

I'm no longer a PvP player and so these changes have disadvantaged me considerably.  Regarding the Leagues, I go in and out of it according to how many boosters I'm able to accumulate, otherwise it's very expensive re. kobans.

No... So far, not good.  I'm enjoying the story in the Digisekai quests though.  It seems like I'm going to get some answers about what the Haremverse actually is and I love the timewarp nature of the plot line.  The way this is playing out, it's like this world is the very last one we'll explore.  I wonder if my speculation is right.  So, with the changes, thank heavens for small mercies, for the moment anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm no longer a PvP player and so these changes have disadvantaged me considerably.  Regarding the Leagues, I go in and out of it according to how many boosters I'm able to accumulate, otherwise it's very expensive re. kobans.

Oh shit you're right... Not being able to get boosters from arena is gonna suck, I've been getting most of them through arena... My guess is to make people not be so stingy with their orbs, since we can still get boosters from 1x Epic/Mythic orbs, so they're probably pushing that and de-incentivizing collecting 100+ orbs (I also remember someone had over 100 of them disappear, so that's not good). I hope after the Path of Attraction event they do end up reworking Arena fights rewards somehow, it's a shame that after 16 arena fights they're literally worthless, unless theres that contest that adds u points for arena wins :/ Seems to me like they're pushing leagues even harder, which I'm not sure how much I like just yet 

As usual the xp removal from arena wins sucks for me, i don't know about gogeta or any other player and i don't care but it seems that they removed a feature that only a handful of players were exploiting (i mean the whales of course) because i was doing arena refreshes in pretty much three situations, either in a contest, weekly tof or if i was like 2k-4k xp away from leveling up.

I don't really care about the contest or weeky tof since the xp from arena wins doesn't matter there but i hate to see myself being like 1000 xp away from leveling up and having no way to level up right then and there even if that means paying kobans.

btw it just came to me but since they removed both the xp and the items we were getting from the arena wins shouldn't they also reduce the koban cost of refreshing from 24 kobans to something like 18 or even better 12 kobans to balance it out ??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Čamuga said:

Oh shit you're right... Not being able to get boosters from arena is gonna suck, I've been getting most of them through arena... My guess is to make people not be so stingy with their orbs, since we can still get boosters from 1x Epic/Mythic orbs, so they're probably pushing that and de-incentivizing collecting 100+ orbs (I also remember someone had over 100 of them disappear, so that's not good). I hope after the Path of Attraction event they do end up reworking Arena fights rewards somehow, it's a shame that after 16 arena fights they're literally worthless, unless theres that contest that adds u points for arena wins :/ Seems to me like they're pushing leagues even harder, which I'm not sure how much I like just yet 

Yes, but most of the boosters I got from the arena were common or rare anyway (unless they became more generous since I stopped taking part).  This is a pain in the bum with only four slots in which to use them at any one period til they expire.  I'm so down in basic stats I have to go for the big league legendary boosters (especially cordyceps or ginseng) to make enough of a difference.  One of my other reasons for not participating in the leagues is the sheer lack of time.  It is VERY time-demanding and, even with the lockdown, I have a lot of other things to do and plenty of responsibilities I cannot just chuck aside.  If I didn't keep playing I'd be surpassed by all those other players so it's like a damned treadmill I have to prise myself away from - not good for my mental health!!  I managed to get up as far as Dicktator II (even first place), but, beyond that, I'm competing against the pros and I simply can't be bothered.

I don't want to go into a grieving process prematurely, but, as Dr McCoy said: "It's life, Jim, but not as we know it".  It doesn't seem to be the life and world of Hentai Heroes that I have come to love, but it might mean I become sociable again and less prone to lock myself away in front of my computer like some digital hermit!  In other words, I might be out of here, which will please a lot of members who've come to loathe my posts.  I love you, too, guys.  Lol!

• Like 5

22 minuti fa, Zorba the Geek ha scritto:

Daily missions have gone and so have battles against villains for girls - unless, that is, I've read things wrong. 

this is referred only to the new event format (a 5 days one), which has no event daily missions that gives kobans and no girls associated with villains (and no pachinko exclusive girls), not to all the daily missions and all the events

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Patch Notes Week #17

Girls income timers:

• Grades 3, 4 and 5 have higher timers for collection (between 2 and 8 hours). Income per hour will not be changed.

Wow. I had upgraded girls based on the longer timers because I can't be online that much. But even just at 3 stars Jennie now has an income timer of 5h and a bit...

2 minutes ago, Benefuci said:

Wow. I had upgraded girls based on the longer timers because I can't be online that much. But even just at 3 stars Jennie now has an income timer of 5h and a bit...

Ultimately, it helps in the end.  Presumably, we all sleep.  Now when we wake up and log on, there's more to collect and less "idle time" where a girl sat ready to pay out and therefore not making you ymen.

48 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

Ultimately, it helps in the end.  Presumably, we all sleep.  Now when we wake up and log on, there's more to collect and less "idle time" where a girl sat ready to pay out and therefore not making you ymen.

And what's even more: some of us even work during the day 😉 and aren't able to log in several times during the day to cash in, so in this case you will also get more money in total! My max revenue for all girls "timed out" has nearly doubled!

I play this game a lot and I like it and the everyone have equal chance of getting a girl is realy nice but now they started pay to win system so much disspointed, there is alot of games that I did leave because of that, I think u should only pay for assestent in some ingame things not to be special than other. I hope they will not Rune it and revert this thing.

Edited by Asf
miss to mention something
  • Thinking 1

" XP, ¥mens, Booster/Gift rewards from the Arena performances will be removed. "

I'm very unhappy about this change... Does anyone know why they made it ?

I know I was enjoying Arena fights, giving some XP and money and above all, a booster item every now and then (the only free source of booster items, I think - and I'm not gonna use my Kobans on that in the shop...). Now, I believe there's pretty much no point in doing PvP arena fights once you're done with your 16 daily wins. There's no incentive, the rewards are a joke now. A bad, bad joke... :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

What do you think about the "pass reward"? 7.200 Kobans is a lot! I think it will depend on the overall rewards and of course on the bonus girl if I will be willing to pay the bonus ...

For 7.200 Kobans you can easily buy enough Combativity refills to gather 1-2 Legendary 5* girls in the Legendary Days! If you don't already have all of them, of course! 😉

So I think for veteran players this will maybe not be a question, but players as myself who are not that advances may think hard about where they are best investing their hard earned saved Kobans ...

• Thanks 1

Taking Affection gains away from Arena means leaves only items, you can never increase a girl over time anymore.

Together, these changes will make me be on a lot less during the day.  Arena is nigh meaningless as long as you get your 16 wins, and longer timers means I lose less for less frequent harem visits.  I'm not sure how removing incentives to be on the site (to put eyeballs of ads, buy bundles, etc.) is a good thing.  I guess it helps foster casual players.

About Path of Attraction: any objective that involves a daily contest is giving an advantage to those in time-zones that has them awake at the end of the contest. They can see how much, if anything, they are missing and can decide to throw some extra kobans, ymen or time at it to reach a favorable position. I don't know about y'all, but I'm not going to get up in the middle of the night to check on my contest position.

These objectives should be removed from the event. Personally I'm not going to waste any effort or Kobans as long as that is in there. I don't want to be a downer on something people spend time and effort on to develop, and I appreciate the wish to try something different, but this is a mistake :(

• Thanks 1

• I'm very hesitant about the new event (IMO, this would still be better as a side-quest/bonus or alike, to the "other" events).

A 5 day event, with 10 tasks to get a girl? (plus the "extra" option). Don't want to judge beforehand but sounds... not much.

Regarding the Pass Reward, IMO, it's quite a lot. For me to be able to activate it, I would have to stop "playing" (meaning refilling and such) on the other events, since it would take around a month to get the amount needed (took a quick estimation only, for that).

• A bit unsure about the rebalance. Arena seems to have been stripped down to winning the 16 fights only. And some of the items we got there may be missed. A bit unrelated to this, I hope they update the reward of the weekly rewards too. And hopefully, since the removal of items from arena, hoping maybe that some more orb activity can happen to compensate that?

• About the income, should make it easier to who doesn't log in so much. Also should allow to earn more while sleeping :D 👌
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Benefuci said:

About Path of Attraction: any objective that involves a daily contest is giving an advantage to those in time-zones that has them awake at the end of the contest. They can see how much, if anything, they are missing and can decide to throw some extra kobans, ymen or time at it to reach a favorable position. I don't know about y'all, but I'm not going to get up in the middle of the night to check on my contest position.

These objectives should be removed from the event. Personally I'm not going to waste any effort or Kobans as long as that is in there. I don't want to be a downer on something people spend time and effort on to develop, and I appreciate the wish to try something different, but this is a mistake :(

Exactly that. the 5 AM reset time is just sheer bullshit, and the fact that that's a requirement means that everyone in Europe is fucked. also the 7.2k kobans price for 1 girl is also stupid as shit...

10 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

also the 7.2k kobans price for 1 girl is also stupid as shit...

I'm sure that they thought of the price before setting it. They started with the price of 5400/900, the cost of EP10.  (They may even have slightly discounted this number for us.)  Then they adjusted it upwards based on the perceived value of all the energy, champions tickets, orbs, combativity & ymen.  And the amount they felt was appropriate was 7200.

After this format gets run 2-3 times I'm sure that their server metrics will tell them how many people completed the path and how many unlocked the parallel path.  Perhaps if they don't like how much the parallel path is getting unlocked they'll reprice it. (Or cancel it - can't rule that out either.)

sure = sure / not sure at all

Edited by ZackMacKenzie

2 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Oh shit you're right... Not being able to get boosters from arena is gonna suck, I've been getting most of them through arena... My guess is to make people not be so stingy with their orbs, since we can still get boosters from 1x Epic/Mythic orbs, so they're probably pushing that and de-incentivizing collecting 100+ orbs

Boosters do not drop from Epic x1, whether orb or paid.

2 hours ago, Čamuga said:

(I also remember someone had over 100 of them disappear, so that's not good).

That brief glitch was rectified without anybody losing anything.

• Thanks 2

All these changes do for me is convince me not to spend any real money on this game.  Nothing stinks more than to spend money and then have the carpet pulled out from under you with any drastic changes.

So, for me, the answer is simple.  Do NOT spend any money, continue being a true f2p gamer.  That way, I really do not care what changes these developers make.  I'll just continue trying to get harem girls where possible.

I can only hope that the people who did spend money in this game are not too upset by the changes.  And IF they are, maybe the "whales" will do something to try to get the developers to undo any shyte changes they made.

• Thanks 1