[ 24-Apr-20 ] Path of Attraction - Discussion

FinderKeeper

I apologize in advance if these questions have been answered elsewhere.  I'm not on the test server but I've read about this event in the "Feedback" section and maybe I've missed/misunderstood something, but before I get too far into this event I'm hoping to get clarification.

1. The 2 paths are CONCURRENT, right?  So if 7200 (hh.com) kobans are spent and a stage is completed, both awards are earned for that stage at the same time?
  2. At what point is the choice to spend kobans no longer open?
  3. If you progress through a stage and later decide to spend kobans, are rewards for previously-completed stages granted retroactively or simply skipped?
  4. Are the 10 stages the same for all players?  I know the details (costs, number of wins, etc.) may vary by level, but are the general requirements the same?  For instance, "finishing in the top 20 of xxx" is not anywhere on my to-do list, but winning 3 stages of PVP battles (105 battles total for me) sure is!
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, shepwgu said:

Most important question. Can I wait until the last day to buy the pass once I'm certain I'll be able to get Lupa's Mom, or does that need to happen now?

you can wait

9 minutes ago, JoeEl85 said:

So essentially if you want the 2nd girl, then it's gonna cost you $50.  She better have a huge payout or something.  Otherwise there's no justifying that price tag.

not really, you also coud have save 7200 kobans without spending money. Essentially not 50 $ but 7200 kobans is the price tag.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Hastur said:

I apologize in advance if these questions have been answered elsewhere.  I'm not on the test server but I've read about this event in the "Feedback" section and maybe I've missed/misunderstood something, but before I get too far into this event I'm hoping to get clarification.

1. The 2 paths are CONCURRENT, right?  So if 7200 (hh.com) kobans are spent and a stage is completed, both awards are earned for that stage at the same time?
  2. At what point is the choice to spend kobans no longer open?
  3. If you progress through a stage and later decide to spend kobans, are rewards for previously-completed stages granted retroactively or simply skipped?
  4. Are the 10 stages the same for all players?  I know the details (costs, number of wins, etc.) may vary by level, but are the general requirements the same?  For instance, "finishing in the top 20 of xxx" is not anywhere on my to-do list, but winning 3 stages of PVP battles (105 battles total for me) sure is!

1) All awards from the 2nd path are earned (congruent to that what you have completed on the first one)

2) when the event is over

3) if you already have finished some stages, you still get the rewards from the 2nd path if you spend the money

4) it's the same but it depends on your level

edit: but it's early in the event, so there could be some changes in this information, cause you never know what KK will do

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, blaa said:

edit: but it's early in the event, so there could be some changes in this information, cause you never know what KK will do

@blaa Thank you & totally understood!

8 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I posted this in the Patch notes thread, but here's a snapshot of what I have. I expect it should be the same for everyone:

image.png.0750437b2855b002d0d3c296ca140f97.png

@Zteev Other than the monetary amounts, that matches my list also.  I appreciate you sharing this- now I feel safe to claim previous contests.

Just now, Hastur said:

@blaa Thank you & totally understood!

@Zteev Other than the monetary amounts, that matches my list also.  I appreciate you sharing this- now I feel safe to claim previous contests.

Note that I've updated the money amounts to reflect that they are apparently level based in both threads.

Good luck to everyone. I'm on the second tasks already, and just blew through all my orbs - Got Jackie from the event that just ended, so that's a plus.

My first impression is that I wish this wasn't a limited event, because I can already tell I'm not getting even half of this stuff done within 5 days. And I'm definitely not paying for reloads. And most of all, I'm annoyed that you can only work on one task at a time, since I had to sell a bunch of items just to pay for upgrades, so I can beat enough people in Arena - which is the first task... but selling stuff is the second task. I might, and I mean, might, get the first two or three tasks done. Which, if I understand this right, means I'll get the girl I don't want, and miss out on the one I do want.

Just now, Zanko said:

Hmmmm all these tasks to be down in order of the path... in four to five days?

That looks like too much trouble for me, if I am understanding this right...

Well, it may be, but still you can do what you can, and get what you get.

The first task is very easy, and you then take a bit of time to do the second.  The third will get 2/3 done if you save full combatitvity before starting it, and then it's 5 hours to get that done, and then onto taks 4, which is about having enough money, and can be done almost instantly.

Then you get Champions, and that will take a while, but you need to save tickets up. And so on from there.

3 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Well, it may be, but still you can do what you can, and get what you get.

The first task is very easy, and you then take a bit of time to do the second.  The third will get 2/3 done if you save full combatitvity before starting it, and then it's 5 hours to get that done, and then onto taks 4, which is about having enough money, and can be done almost instantly.

Then you get Champions, and that will take a while, but you need to save tickets up. And so on from there.

True the selling and buying items is what appears annoying to me mostly. Well guess I'll just plan my method of attack then.

13 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

My first impression is that I wish this wasn't a limited event, because I can already tell I'm not getting even half of this stuff done within 5 days. And I'm definitely not paying for reloads. And most of all, I'm annoyed that you can only work on one task at a time, since I had to sell a bunch of items just to pay for upgrades, so I can beat enough people in Arena - which is the first task... but selling stuff is the second task. I might, and I mean, might, get the first two or three tasks done. Which, if I understand this right, means I'll get the girl I don't want, and miss out on the one I do want.

I think you're overthinking and overworrying. I think, as I laid it out above, the first 4 of the tasks are pretty solidly doable by end of day 2, giving you time to save tickets for Champions.
Then you are selling stuff again, it may be annoying, but it doesn't take time.

Since they removed the contest task completely, it's really easy to finish; you need some time in fighting villians and champions but apart of that it's all just a piece of cake .. I guess I am finished this evening.

Also nice: There are even better orbs rewards than on the test server - I am not sure if they random, but I also have event pachinkox4 orbs and mythic x3 as a reward besides the great pachinkox10; that's really great that we finally have another way to earn them besides buying them - it also increases the value of the 2nd path.

Some side effects of updaiting the nutaku version of the game is that I have to play the event in Spanish(?)

Edited by blaa
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, DHarry said:

But you're just a nay sayer. ;) 

I've spotted this on the test server. Not really convinced yet. But we'll have to wait and see I guess. I AM looking forward to Lupa's mom. So just for that. Count me in. (I can always run off with her and complain later.)

Nevermind. I missed the part where I needed to drop 7200 kobans on her. Lots of luck in the rest of your life Lupa's mom. Bye bye now. 
(i know I get more, extra even pachinko is nice especially. But I just don't have 7200 kobans.  )

38 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You have not understood it right. The 2nd reward is an avatar, not a girl.

2nd reward for me is +10 combativity, not an avatar.  I'd swear when the event launched, my 1st reward was an avatar... but now it's +20 energy.  No avatars showing anywhere for me now.  I've yet to complete the 1st stage, nor have I leveled up in the meantime.  Again, on hentaiheroes.com.

17 minutes ago, Hastur said:

2nd reward for me is +10 combativity, not an avatar.  I'd swear when the event launched, my 1st reward was an avatar... but now it's +20 energy.  No avatars showing anywhere for me now.  I've yet to complete the 1st stage, nor have I leveled up in the meantime.  Again, on hentaiheroes.com.

Yes, seems they've changed this second reward.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

how do i get the 1200 kobans bonus pass? in the patch notes it literally says " Pass reward, will available to players who purchase the bonus Pass reward (1200/7200 kobans) doubling the rewards and a second event girl after completing all the objectives "

Okay I realize an error on my part. I didn't realize the PvP fights also included the league matches. Points deducted from me for not reading the fine print. After grabbing some of the rewards and selling off the books and gifts I've been hoarding. Managed to get up to the fighting the champions... and thankfully I have indeed hoard those tickets because I had long since collected the girls from them. So I was wrong. It is doable, you just have to plan out the path of attack.

12 minutes ago, Largy said:

how do i get the 1200 kobans bonus pass? in the patch notes it literally says " Pass reward, will available to players who purchase the bonus Pass reward (1200/7200 kobans) doubling the rewards and a second event girl after completing all the objectives "

It costs 1200 on the Nutaku server, as all koban rewards and costs are one sixth of the value on the HH server

1 hour ago, blaa said:

Since they removed the contest task completely, it's really easy to finish; you need some time in fighting villians and champions but apart of that it's all just a piece of cake .. I guess I am finished this evening.

Also nice: There are even better orbs rewards than on the test server - I am not sure if they random, but I also have event pachinkox4 orbs and mythic x3 as a reward besides the great pachinkox10; that's really great that we finally have another way to earn them besides buying them - it also increases the value of the 2nd path.

Some side effects of updaiting the nutaku version of the game is that I have to play the event in Spanish(?)

So far, so good, here.

Yep, the mythic x3 is the shining one for me too. And it's really adequate for the event name.

Unsure of how long it will take but seems, at least, doable (can't speak for all).

The "worse" thing might be to have to change certain routines but that's part of the event itself, I guess.

Edited by Karyia
What I originally posted about has already been answered