[ 24-Apr-20 ] Path of Attraction - Discussion

FinderKeeper

il y a 1 minute, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Kinkoid disagree that the amount is huge. As the average cost of an event girl via both Event Pachinko and the guarantee of a girl from Mythic Pachinko 6 games, is both in excess of 7200 kobans. The guarantee in this event is cheaper.
I'm seeing a lot of complaints (both here and on Discord) about it being very expensive come from people who I know use the Event Pachinko. Unsure if you're one of them, but Kinkoid's decision pricing is consistent with their valuations for the more recent feature rollouts that get used quite regularly.

I do not use the Event Pachinko (this is a waste of kobans), as well as the Mythic Pachinko.

If you look at the events, a costs of a girl is between 2k and 4k of kobans. For the Epic Pachinko, 5,4k. And even for the Epic Pachinko, I only played it twice for fun.

Kinkoid may disagree, but as a costumer, I have the final word to choose or not to buy it. And that's why I never spend kobans in the pachinkos. I this event, I just spent 7,2k to test. But if this kind of event is too frequent (more than once a semester), I will not do it anymore.

We have the same problems in HC, the prices in the shop are absurd, so nobody buy anything in it. The prices are just disconnected from reality.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok, so I have to do 30 "champion performance". Why not, I usually stockpile my tickets and never use them, time to get a try at it...
Ok, the first champion went down at the first try without a scratch, 29 more to go... but now I have to wait for a day before challenging him again.
So basically if I want to have a chance to finish this event I have to pay to refresh the champion cooldown... Not cool.

4 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I do not use the Event Pachinko (this is a waste of kobans), as well as the Mythic Pachinko.

If you look at the events, a costs of a girl is between 2k and 4k of kobans. For the Epic Pachinko, 5,4k. And even for the Epic Pachinko, I only played it twice for fun.

Kinkoid may disagree, but as a costumer, I have the final word to choose or not to buy it. And that's why I never spend kobans in the pachinkos. I this event, I just spent 7,2k to test. But if this kind of event is too frequent (more than once a semester), I will not do it anymore.

We have the same problems in HC, the prices in the shop are absurd, so nobody buy anything in it. The prices are just disconnected from reality.

Well, you do also get som more stuff, energy, combativity, orbs. They also have value. I would agree on the argument that they don't have the same value as girls, but I would guess that's why it's 7200 and not 5600.

3 minutes ago, Lonk said:

Ok, so I have to do 30 "champion performance". Why not, I usually stockpile my tickets and never use them, time to get a try at it...
Ok, the first champion went down at the first try without a scratch, 29 more to go... but now I have to wait for a day before challenging him again.
So basically if I want to have a chance to finish this event I have to pay to refresh the champion cooldown... Not cool.

You can't do another champion? Just go for the higher level ones. Need to spend lots of tickets to down them.

2 minutes ago, Baycastle said:

You can't do another champion? Just go for the higher level ones. Need to spend lots of tickets to down them.

And you could purposely chose suboptimal girls so it takes more fights.

So basically if you want a girl from this event you'll need to change your usual approach to the game. That's not so infuriating. Take a look, think about yout chances and decide if you want to start the path or not. It's just a "free" girl. I guess this first time was a bit unexpected for most of us and some have no tickets, others have recently promoted in the leagues... that's life, folks. Next time we'll be well aware of this

• Like 2

I have one question. @GeorgeMTO

As far as I know, the only place in the game where we can actually see our stock of each type of orbs is in the relevant pachinko screen for each. For Event Pachinko specifically, it's not always there for us to check, it only appears during events, except for a few event types, including this particular one. We will obviously have to claim the EvP orb(s) before the end of this event, but we'll have no way to double-check we correctly received the orbs until the first of May when the next regular event starts.

Could you (and/or the devs) confirm that our EvP orb(s) will be there waiting for us once the Event Pachinko reappears (and/or if there's another way to check our stashed orbs in game that I'm not aware of)? Many thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 12 minutes, Baycastle a dit :

Well, you do also get som more stuff, energy, combativity, orbs. They also have value. I would agree on the argument that they don't have the same value as girls, but I would guess that's why it's 7200 and not 5600.

You are right, but thoses are often not valuable for us, players.

Buying combativity is useless outside standard events. They are only used here, to complete some tasks, so that would have been as if we were forced to buy a refill, if you count them in the 7,200 koban price.

Energy, yeah, always usefull to progress further, but nobody would buy energy in the normal case. Maybe some time to get to the next world and fight a vilain for an event girl… but else…

And for the orbs… to be honest they are not quite exceptional.

So in my opinion, they do not justify the high price of 7,2k.

• Like 3

Suddenly, I like everything about the event. Especially when they removed the stupid stage "to win the competition" and added more valuable balls as a reward. Now the price of 7200 looks adequate, I do not see any special benefit, but it is not excessive. Well, as I wrote before, since girls for this event were drawn by a normal artist, not a crooked graduate of accelerated courses on "maiming girls in drawings", you can safely spend kobans here and not in the epic pachinko where you can get a random "Natasha" looking at the forms of which you risk becoming impotent or go to play gay harem forever.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, test_anon said:

It is as if I sold you a 1 000€ laptop for 1 500€ because I included some junks that you will not have an usage.

Exactly my thoughts! The only worthwhile thing in the 7200 bonus is the 2nd girl, 10 tickets and 2 orbs. And lets be real, the Great Pachinko orb is useless anyway, unless you stockpile them for that Pachinko contest. And it's quite clear that the devs believe that 7200 is worth it for the girl alone, but they know if thats the only reward literally almost no one will get her, so it seems like they tacked on a bunch of bullshit on top of the deal and now all of a sudden it's worth it... I'd change your analogy only slightly, where u can buy a laptop for 1000 bucks OR you can get a laptop (that's not necessarily better than what the other one that costs 1000) and on top of it you get 5 watermelons and 1 toilet seat for 1500 bucks. No one in their right mind would/should choose the 2nd deal!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know what, let's talk about the reward number 7: Mythic Pachinko x3. Out of all the rewards which would be unlocked through paying 7200 kobans I think everyone would agree that the girl and orb for Event Pachinko are actually worth paying kobans for. So let's talk about this one. The orb for Mythic Pachinko x3 gives only 10 Attraction, so for most of us it's there just for one thing - to finish the girl, which we have only few shards left. So as a free reward it's great! What could be better than a free chance to finish the girl, when you have a few shards left. But that's not a reward that we would normally pay kobans for. Most of us would probably play at Mythic Pachinko x6 and try to get the girl from the scratch, but at a higher price. So I think that as a free reward orb for Mythic Pachinko x3 is great, but when put behind a paywall, it loses its appeal. And only the orb for Mythic Pachinko x6 is actually worth its price when you put it behind the kobans paywall.

42 minutes ago, Cold01 said:

what is "champion performance"?

Champions is a feature you unlock after having at least 3 girls and completing the 2nd last scroll of world 3.

41 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Totally fine, your feedback is valid. But as you're a non-pachinko user, you aren't really the primary target for this kind of event. I know I certainly like this kind of thing than another 5 day revival where I already have all the freely available content so I just get an extra.

And unfortunately, people do buy things in clicker. Mostly maxafax, but still, they are bought. They're just aiming more features at whales these days because they've improved the baseline experience for f2ps

36 minutes ago, Lonk said:

By the sounds of it you've literally never used them, so you're overleveled relative to the content. So unfortunately yes it looks like you'll struggle on this part. Same as when event girls are put on bosses that someone can't reach.

27 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I have one question. @GeorgeMTO

As far as I know, the only place in the game where we can actually see our stock of each type of orbs is in the relevant pachinko screen for each. For Event Pachinko specifically, it's not always there for us to check, it only appears during events, except for a few event types, including this particular one. We will obviously have to claim the EvP orb(s) before the end of this event, but we'll have no way to double-check we correctly received the orbs until the first of May when the next regular event starts.

Could you (and/or the devs) confirm that our EvP orb(s) will be there waiting for us once the Event Pachinko reappears (and/or if there's another way to check our stashed orbs in game that I'm not aware of)? Many thanks in advance.

Event Pachinko orbs stick around between instances of the Event Pachinko, this has been confirmed by other users in the past. (The orbs have been available via bundles previously)

• Thanks 2

il y a 1 minute, GeorgeMTO a dit :

By the sounds of it you've literally never used them, so you're overleveled relative to the content. So unfortunately yes it looks like you'll struggle on this part. Same as when event girls are put on bosses that someone can't reach. 

There is quite a big difference between those two situations: when an event girl is on a boss I can't reach I simply focus on other girls. Also having content that unlocks the longer you play a game is quite a normal thing to have, and I know exactly what I have to do if I want those girls in the future: keep playing the game normally.
But with this champion thing I am actually punished for playing the game: if I had lower stats I wouldn't have any problem.
I you want a comparison with an other part of the game it would be the way you have to voluntarily have bad rankings in the tower to go down a step and crush weaker players of you want the best reward rate. I think it is also a bad part of the game but one that is not as frustrating as this champion thing.

Also about those champions there is nothing in the game that suggest you couldn't rush them if you had enough tickets. You only learn that once you beat the first champion. You are basically telling me "You didn't guess correctly about this thing we never told you about, that's your fault if now you are stuck"

20 minutes ago, Bomba said:

You know what, let's talk about the reward number 7: Mythic Pachinko x3. Out of all the rewards which would be unlocked through paying 7200 kobans I think everyone would agree that the girl and orb for Event Pachinko are actually worth paying kobans for. So let's talk about this one. The orb for Mythic Pachinko x3 gives only 10 Attraction, so for most of us it's there just for one thing - to finish the girl, which we have only few shards left. So as a free reward it's great! What could be better than a free chance to finish the girl, when you have a few shards left. But that's not a reward that we would normally pay kobans for. Most of us would probably play at Mythic Pachinko x6 and try to get the girl from the scratch, but at a higher price. So I think that as a free reward orb for Mythic Pachinko x3 is great, but when put behind a paywall, it loses its appeal. And only the orb for Mythic Pachinko x6 is actually worth its price when you put it behind the kobans paywall.

either you can't play the mythic pachinkox3 by paying with orbs or i am not able to figure out how to play it with orbs