[ 24-Apr-20 ] Path of Attraction - Discussion

FinderKeeper

13 minutes ago, limpo said:

idk where i got them, the only place I spend kobans is combativity refresh for events and unless there are 4 new girls for 4 days, i go full out

and since I got the girl I wanted, I only do champions when short on money

Ohhhhhhh so u probably went through a fuckton of combat refills, you'd probably get bunch of tickets from villain fights if you fight a lot of villains, especially for the past 2 events. Definitely go through with spending all those tickets though, 800 is just insaaaane!

2 minuti fa, Čamuga ha scritto:

Now idk if its worth or not to wait for that girl xp contest and then slap all the XP for the event, or should I just try to complete it as fast as possible lmao

Do you know exactly when that contest will pop up?

1 minute ago, Antimon said:

Do you know exactly when that contest will pop up?

It may pop up tomorrow, so it may be reasonable to wait for, let's say, one day, until tomorrow, to find out. I think, the rest of the tasks are easily doable within 1-1,5 days.

As regards orbs counting as champions performances, I don't think that it's a good idea to blow your epic orbs in such a way after all (though I was exited in the first place). Maybe it's just better to wait a couple of days and get the acquired tickets. All the other tasks seem pretty easy (for me, of course).

7 hours ago, EvilPenguin said:

She and Lupa’s mother are 3 stars.

3 star girls don't deserve this much effort tbh. I was thinking about getting them both now I don't if they're really just 3 star girls. The rewards simply don't worth the effort. Let's just see how far most of the players make it in this event.

10 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

It may pop up tomorrow, so it may be reasonable to wait for, let's say, one day, until tomorrow, to find out. I think, the rest of the tasks are easily doable within 1-1,5 days.

That's reasonable, indeed. On the other hand 10k experience makes not a real difference, at least in my bracket.

10 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

As regards orbs counting as champions performances, I don't think that it's a good idea to blow your epic orbs in such a way after all (though I was exited in the first place). Maybe it's just better to wait a couple of days and get the acquired tickets. All the other tasks seem pretty easy (for me, of course).

Yeah, I wouldnt waste the orbs either. In my case it was just coincidental since I needed an equipment upgrade.

34 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

LOL it works. Epic orbs count as champion performances. Now it's a lot easier to complete this task for me.

oh no. I just blasted 29 Orbs.... and am at stage 3... and of course i only have 9 tickets...

Great Pachinko X10 Using the Orb works for 1 Performance Against Champion as well. Tested it on GH. 

But a Great Pachinko X10 using Cash does not. So it would think all orbs of any denomination would count as 1 performance against Champions.

Edited by Zamio
  • Thanks 1

I hope they send out a survey after this event because I would love a chance to directly tell them how much I hate it. It would be ok if it were a passive background thing over the course of a month, but as a five day event... this is really frustrating. And having to complete them in order just makes it worse. I happened to go up a league this week so it's going to be very hard for me to get league victories. Really, I want to loose league fights so I can go back down to where I can fight people my level. Even over two weeks these could be planned out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hork said:

I hope they send out a survey after this event because I would love a chance to directly tell them how much I hate it. It would be ok if it were a passive background thing over the course of a month, but as a five day event... this is really frustrating. And having to complete them in order just makes it worse. I happened to go up a league this week so it's going to be very hard for me to get league victories. Really, I want to loose league fights so I can go back down to where I can fight people my level. Even over two weeks these could be planned out.

arena wins count also. And maybe it helps thinking of it like this: In a normal event it can happen that you have to use a refill or maybe two. In this event you wont refill combativity but arena refreshes, if you havent enough time to play the battles out regularly. That's not a big koban investment for a girl.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, blaa a dit :

arena wins count also. And maybe it helps thinking of it like this: In a normal event it can happen that you have to use a refill or maybe two. In this event you wont refill combativity but arena refreshes, if you havent enough time to play the battles out regularly. That's not a big koban investment for a girl.

Except that we have already 7,2k for the second girl. So no, I think having to do refills is not normal considering the huge amount of koban already invested.

For myself, I am quite lucky and should finish the champion task tomorrow and have the whole WE to fight others.

2 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Except that we have already 7,2k for the second girl. So no, I think having to do refills is not normal considering the huge amount of koban already invested.

For myself, I am quite lucky and should finish the champion task tomorrow and have the whole WE to fight others.

Most players also have to ignore the pachinko in normal events. There's a total of 2 girls available here, half of which are available for free, the other half is paid. That's the normal divide.

il y a 1 minute, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Most players also have to ignore the pachinko in normal events. There's a total of 2 girls available here, half of which are available for free, the other half is paid. That's the normal divide.

Yeah, but in events, girls will come back, for this girl we do not know, devs refused to respond.

We know that she won't come back in PE, so in normal events as well we suppose.

After, I can reassure you, I will succeed this event without spending more kobans as I am quite lucky.

13 minutes ago, test_anon said:

That's nice and you wont need a long time to finish the event.

13 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Honestly, the amount of kobans for some arena refills is marginal. If you just log in every time you write something on the forum and do your fights, you will probably get it a day or at least two. But even if you had to use kobans, let's say for the sake of argument for all 40 fights (and you win all three of them), that would been another 336 kobans. That's only a little bit more than one daily mission reward. So even if you do, you can finish this event with a big koban plus in your pocket (and a girl). But like I said, I cant imagine someone has to do this many refills (he probably logs in enough or he even has the chance for some wins in league)

Sometimes it feels like the perspective is missing. That's certainly not the problem in this event, if there even is one.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Yeah, but in events, girls will come back, for this girl we do not know, devs refused to respond.

We know that she won't come back in PE, so in normal events as well we suppose.

After, I can reassure you, I will succeed this event without spending more kobans as I am quite lucky.

I'm positive they'll come back. Refusing to re-use the pre-existing content for no good reason (like not restricted to big patreon whales ect) is just silly. The devs just don't know how they plan to bring them back.

1 minute ago, MaybeRegret said:

I like this event very much, but I want my avatars back. 

You can purchase them from the profile page for the usual 300 kobans each.

• Thanks 1

I will not need to spend anymore kobans, I speak more for the unlucky players that started the event with very few tickets.

It is just a matter of principle, they should not force player to spend more when they already spend 7,2k, which is already a very huge amount for an unique girl, and only 3 stars.

If I buy a laptop 3 000€, I should not to spend an additional 20€ for the power cord.

5 minutes ago, test_anon said:

It is just a matter of principle, they should not force player to spend more when they already spend 7,2k, which is already a very huge amount for an unique girl, and only 3 stars.

Kinkoid disagree that the amount is huge. As the average cost of an event girl via both Event Pachinko and the guarantee of a girl from Mythic Pachinko 6 games, is both in excess of 7200 kobans. The guarantee in this event is cheaper.
I'm seeing a lot of complaints (both here and on Discord) about it being very expensive come from people who I know use the Event Pachinko. Unsure if you're one of them, but Kinkoid's decision pricing is consistent with their valuations for the more recent feature rollouts that get used quite regularly.