• Fierce Ishtar
    • Jing Wei
    • Athena
    • The Morrigan
    • Aphrodite
    • Izanami
    • Kootra
    • Bastet

I wish we could trade or buy the contracts from other harem owners for girls they do not want in their harem.  Darsca, you have a girl you no longer wish or that you cannot stand in your harem, Sara Jay, and I'd be more then willing to acquire her for mine, if I could. :)  Oh well, C'est la vie.  Such is life in Hentai Heroes. :)   Wishing everyone luck in this and all events.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

I'd say Foreplay, Legendary days, then Orgy days.

God!  Foreplay?  As far as I can tell we had only one of these so far and it seemed like a failed experiment.  For me anyway, the drop rate was so bad that I failed to get a single girl, and the shard values were never more than 3 (although they were probably a max of 5).

Anyway, back on topic.  There've been some vitrolic commentary on the artwork.  Over all my accounts I've managed to recruit all three girls attached to villains and one of the Pachinko girls, courtesy of a free orb and the only one I constantly cringe over is The Morrigan.  Not only is she the anatomical abomination the vocal minority (based on the poll results) have claimed, but she in no way is true to type that the legends say about the real one.  As far as appeal is concerned, for me her second affection scene is far and away her best and she looks almost lovely.

Just a point about their class allocation.  Kinkoid et al. have mucked this up rather as the classes for each of the three are far from the characters they represent.  This is how I would've allocated them:

Jing Wei - arguably charm; Athena (Goddess of Wisdom and War Strategy) - know-how; The Morrigan (who represents a more brutal and dismal character) - hardcore.  Aphrodite was allocated as charm and, given who she represents, this is a no-brainer.  As far as the other Pachinko girls are concerned, I can't judge.

In fact, I'd like to see much more care taken in how classes are allocated overall.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Darsca said:

Started modding as of yesterday morning 😁

Well, I'm a completionist, and having been at it for a couple of years, the amount of Kobans/Orbs I earn in-game and from a gold card have finally allowed me to be at the point where I can go through this year picking up all new girls released as well as the few from revivals I've missed without running out (it's going to be damn tight, though). So I should be all caught up by next February. I've already picked up girls I cannot stand (looking at you, Sara Jay); I'm certainly not going to pass up ones that are simply OK. 

Nice, good luck dealing with us spergs lol 

Did u get Natasha though? 😂
If you've got the dough and can dish it out, all power to you, hope you get what you want and also hope that KK gives us more of what we want, and not Morrigan...
I like T H I C C women, why do they have to ruin them for me like this I was so excited when I first saw Morrigan, and then I took a 2nd look around the tiddies... feelsbadman

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

I'm sorry, what? Athena goddess of war? 🤣

Mythology: 100

wtf.png

Well I opened wikipedia, and it cites her as a Goddess associated with Warfare. Yes it's not her most common assocation, but it's indeed a correct assocation for her.

image.png

Edited by GeorgeMTO
Typo

3 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

No Greek people here complaining about the name of Athena?

Dead religions that have long turned into nothing more than their mythology to us are fair trade. Greek/Roman mythology, Egyptian mythology, Norse mythology and so on, have been widely used in popular culture and treated as public domain works of fiction. No one complained when Saint Seiya used Athena and all the others, or when Marvel used Thor, and so on, because there's no genuine believer of these past religions left to complain.

In a thousand years, if Christianity has completely vanished as a religion, maybe figures like Jesus (if they're remembered at all) will be perceived in the same way that we currently perceive Odin, Zeus or Gilgamesh. Or, conversely, if Scientology becomes big enough over long enough that it becomes a legit religion by then, the poorly-written Sci-Fi novels by the Bob Mustard will be treated with the same respect as the Bible currently is. It's all about context.

I think the guy who complained about Kali made a point about her still being a relevant figure in an active religion. That would be the nuance here. Of course, as an atheist or agnostic, or simply as people living in parts of the world where this particular religion is seldom known, it makes no difference: it's all fiction to us. But better safe than sorry, so I can respect Kinkoid's decision to avoid offending people by changing that one name. The other names used are pretty universally considered fiction worldwide these days, so it's a bit different.

And sorry if you were just kidding and I replied in a serious manner, but I feel this was an important point to make (that was implied but not detailed in Kinkoid's statement about the name change for Kali/Kootra).

EDIT: I'm curious where they pulled the name Kootra from, though. I googled it and all I could find is a guy with a red cap who was a member of the "Creatures", whatever the hell that might be (some kind of a sports or e-sports team, it seems?). I couldn't find where he got that nickname from either.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Dead religions that have long turned into nothing more than their mythology to us are fair trade.

I wish followers of "Active religions" (struggling not to LMAO at that) would take a moment, consider this, and realize that their religion is nothing special and will eventually go the way of the dodo as well. Or, in this case, the way of Thor and Zeus. Get a bit of perspective. ;). More importantly because I don't agree with the "better safe than sorry" approach. In this it doesn't matter, the game is the same if she's called Kali or Kootra. But recently all to often restrictions have been put in place because something was "Holy" to someone or other. All while considering "Better safe than sorry". If you think people should not climb Ayers Rock because it's the birthplace of some god, proof it. There are several wise quotes about a falsehood not becoming truth based on how many people say or believe it. If we keep giving in we risk a world where we'll have to treat flat-earthers with respect. (apologies for derailing!)

As for Kootra, google translate says it's Tamil for "claim". That *might* be accidental though :D

• Haha 1

As to the topic :D... I decided to play the game as it "should" be played, and ended up adding Athena to my Harem.

I bitterly regret it, I can't stand her silly smug face, and have changed the order in which I collect money from the ladies so I don't end up clicking her last.

Yes, really :D

Yes, I know :(

51 minutes ago, Benefuci said:

As to the topic :D... I decided to play the game as it "should" be played, and ended up adding Athena to my Harem.

I bitterly regret it, I can't stand her silly smug face, and have changed the order in which I collect money from the ladies so I don't end up clicking her last.

It's present only on her first pose. Upgrade her to w stars and you'll rid yourself of it. ;)

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

It's present only on her first pose. Upgrade her to w stars and you'll rid yourself of it. ;)

While I agree it looks as if every pose is drawn by a different artist, and every post therefore has a different face, saying her face isn't visible in the other poses is taking the criticism on the artists to extremes even I am uncomfortable with :P.

Seriously: I can only stomach the last pose somewhat. Unfortunately I can't afford to upgrade an epic that far atm. But I'll get there eventually! I just find it a rather unique approach to affinity scenes by KK: "Here's a new haremette! Pay kobans to make her not look horrid!" and I hope they abandon this experiment asap.

Sorry. Seems I simply can't do serious tonight. *Hides*

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Dead religions that have long turned into nothing more than their mythology to us are fair trade. Greek/Roman mythology, Egyptian mythology, Norse mythology and so on, have been widely used in popular culture and treated as public domain works of fiction. No one complained when Saint Seiya used Athena and all the others, or when Marvel used Thor, and so on, because there's no genuine believer of these past religions left to complain.

In a thousand years, if Christianity has completely vanished as a religion, maybe figures like Jesus (if they're remembered at all) will be perceived in the same way that we currently perceive Odin, Zeus or Gilgamesh. Or, conversely, if Scientology becomes big enough over long enough that it becomes a legit religion by then, the poorly-written Sci-Fi novels by the Bob Mustard will be treated with the same respect as the Bible currently is. It's all about context.

I think the guy who complained about Kali made a point about her still being a relevant figure in an active religion. That would be the nuance here. Of course, as an atheist or agnostic, or simply as people living in parts of the world where this particular religion is seldom known, it makes no difference: it's all fiction to us. But better safe than sorry, so I can respect Kinkoid's decision to avoid offending people by changing that one name. The other names used are pretty universally considered fiction worldwide these days, so it's a bit different.

And sorry if you were just kidding and I replied in a serious manner, but I feel this was an important point to make (that was implied but not detailed in Kinkoid's statement about the name change for Kali/Kootra).

EDIT: I'm curious where they pulled the name Kootra from, though. I googled it and all I could find is a guy with a red cap who was a member of the "Creatures", whatever the hell that might be (some kind of a sports or e-sports team, it seems?). I couldn't find where he got that nickname from either.

Waiting for hurt people from the Shinto religion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Čamuga said:

I'm sorry, what? Athena goddess of war? 🤣

Mythology: 100

wtf.png

She's also goddess of war strategy.  You know how the saying goes: "pick your battles" and when to make a strategic retreat.  But she's a hot-blooded female and her levels of oxytocin will always rule her head.  The sight of such a beautiful penis would befuddle her sense of proportion.  She should consult Aprhrodite for some answers.

6 hours ago, Benefuci said:

I have to emphatically disagree with you re. Athena.  I've maxed out her affection and I have to say I'm mostly happy with the outcome: beautiful body and great legs - not the usual sticks too many harem girls are expected to support themselves on.  As for her facial expressions?  Yes, someone alluded to her 'baby face'.  I agree, but I don't see this as a flaw.  As for her smug opening pose?  Is this arrogance or defiance - of a woman not used to being bested and not expecting to be.  I like the way this is characterised.  Furthermore, her final pose hints at a certain 'come hither' (yet very uncertain and unsure) seductiveness, a new and very feminine way of successfully battling her male opponents that she might be willing to explore. "If I can't beat them, I'll join (with) them, and use my new-found femininity to achieve dominance."  This has been a great trick over the millennia among all those Femme Fatale champions.

This, however, is my own view and I respect that others like you may hold completely opposing ones.

I feel the artist has done a great job with her.  Her poses move from arrogance and defiance through scepticism and doubt, to a level of acceptance that she is beautiful and desirable.  I wish she wasn't shaved though.

Regarding Jing Wei.  I feel much the same.  Her opening pose may be nondescript, but her story does develop, and she meets the expectations of viewers that she does like to be 'stuffed', but how this describes her role as a goddess is unclear.

Of the three I do have trouble with The Morrigan, as much for her form as for the drastic deviation the artist took from her original concept.  But then the artists (all those I can think of) had inflicted such monstrosities on us in the past, and I think they did it to get our reaction - a kind of in-house joke if you like.  We had Natasha, but remember Gork?  Boy what reactions that caused among members and I'm sure Kinkoid at al. had a real laugh in the office over them.

This event has been an interesting concept: I'm not sure exactly what "pantheon" means, but teasing apart its ethymology suggests that it refers to a reverence for all deities.  Involving deities from other than Greek mythologies poses a few problems to me, however, as we need to know the subtlties of their cultural context before dumping them all together.

Not the first time I have read The Morrigan or Gork or Alex or other women that could "physically defend themselves", if necessary, be judged harshly. 

I admit, I find women that could kick a mans ass in a physical contest, sexy.  Now, I'm definitely not talking about the type that have physiques like Arnold Schwarzenegger, huge and itty bitty A cup breast.  That I find gross.  But if you show me a woman with a 40-29-40 physique with some muscle tone, I'll in turn show you a happy guy. :)  So, If the artists create more harem girls with this physique, COOL.  

To take this back on track,  I hope a few days is enough time for me to acquire Athena's contract.

20 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Not the first time I have read The Morrigan or Gork or Alex or other women that could "physically defend themselves", if necessary, be judged harshly. 

I admit, I find women that could kick a mans ass in a physical contest, sexy.  Now, I'm definitely not talking about the type that have physiques like Arnold Schwarzenegger, huge and itty bitty A cup breast.  That I find gross.  But if you show me a woman with a 40-29-40 physique with some muscle tone, I'll in turn show you a happy guy. :)  So, If the artists create more harem girls with this physique, COOL.  

To take this back on track,  I hope a few days is enough time for me to acquire Athena's contract.

Yes, that's fine, but the happy medium rule should apply.  On the issue of the body builder female physique, I have yet to find one in real life who doesn't have tiny tits, but to have giant hooters along with that physique is perhaps a male fantasy that a lot of adult game sites exploit.  In reality, it's all about testosterone levels that, in these females, is higher than normal and this shrinks boobs like nothing else.

I have been with a number of physically strong women and each would be easily able to whip my ass in a fight.  Yet, they were still very feminine in appearance with great (but not excessive) muscle tone.  They did have hints at six-packs, and strong arms and legs - stunningly sexy women they were and interestingly they each really did enjoy suspended congress as a sex position and had the power to grip my waist powerfully with their thighs.  It was a real  turn on for me and they came powerfully too, which was a wonderful experience.  None of them had huge mams though and they ranged from a 'B' to 'C' cup.  But I agree that tiny 'A' cup tits in an obviously physically strong woman would've been an abomination and reflective of a possible steroid-induced hormone imbalance.  I, too, find this far from sexy, so I agree with you there.

I have yet to get Athena in this account because I tried for The Morrigan second, but I hope I get her, even though she's only on 56 shards so far.  I have all three in 4 of my 6 accounts, though.  Only Adrian'smole is a disaster with the second girl I'm trying to get (Jing Wei) just over the 50 shard mark, so my chances of getting her in that account, not to mention The Morrigan, are looking increasingly slim.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

My hats off to you, sir Zorba.  I'm FAR too lazy to run 6 accounts. :) Good luck in the events.

Haha.  Thanx.  The same for you.  Far too lazy?  I'm paying the price of these 6 accounts by being too lazy to go through the business of individual collection of harem money.  Besides, at this moment I have ultra-SLOW broadband because of the strain on the system at the moment from so many people working from home.  This makes me want to fulfill the maxim of 'hit any key to continue'.  I also discovered that Windows 10 is not well designed for PCs and has profoundly stupid apps like Location or Maps.  I've disabled their function, but I can't uninstall them.  Parts of them still run in the background and use up valuable memory and makes everything run slow.  Microsoft think that, even though we might have Model A Fords, we still want and 'need' electric windows fitted.  However, every time it does an update it fixes one thing at a time, so here's hoping.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

To be clear:

Yes, women like Morrigan are not to my *personal* taste. However, I'm well aware that that is indeed *personal*. If that was all I would never have complained. If KK keeps it up I would just have concluded I'm not part of the intended audience for this game, just like I'm not part of the intended audience for some magazines. (I would still feel that the girls the game starts with suggest a different audience). Besides, there are other goddesses with more eh "traditional" measurements, and I still don't like any of them.

I'm not (just) judging the women, I'm (mostly) judging the art/artists. I started typing up a whole post again of all the things wrong with these drawings, but that's getting repetitive. If you really want to know why I think this is objectively speaking bad art, let me know, I'll send a PM and we can talk about perspective, shading used to add to depth, natural (or even possible!) poses, and the fact that Athena has 4 different faces.

BTW, I'm into fitness and martial arts myself, and I do appreciate a woman with a strong body. In both aikido and jiu-jitsu women train with men, so I actually know what it feels like to be thrown and held in a lock by women. Fitness (and other muscle building sports) is the fastest growing sport among female students in my country, more and more replacing the "look good through starvation and endless carb-burn" insanity. And although I'm more into actual strength than appearances, I admire a woman with an Arnold-like body because if nothing else I know it's way harder for a woman to train the body fat that low than it is for a  man :D.

BTW2, to call a fit woman with a-cups an abomination and immediately point to steroids, just because it is not to your taste... wow Zorba :(. Bad bad boy. What a way to perpetuate stereotypes.

• Like 2

Benefuci,  Trust me, EVERYONE is the intended audience for the game.   Well.....perhaps not everyone as male same sex is covered on another harem game.  But from what I have seen, any type of sexual theme involving women is who this particular site is targeted at.  I'm sure, even though they are just cartoons, that your type of woman, no matter what that type is, would be found in the plentiful examples of harem girls.

And....back on topic.  I'll never be able to look at the Indian Goddess portrayed by Kootra after her episode in the daily's by All Hands On Deck. :) 

Edited by Dr. Lust

3 hours ago, Benefuci said:

To be clear:

Yes, women like Morrigan are not to my *personal* taste. However, I'm well aware that that is indeed *personal*. If that was all I would never have complained. If KK keeps it up I would just have concluded I'm not part of the intended audience for this game, just like I'm not part of the intended audience for some magazines. (I would still feel that the girls the game starts with suggest a different audience). Besides, there are other goddesses with more eh "traditional" measurements, and I still don't like any of them.

I'm not (just) judging the women, I'm (mostly) judging the art/artists. I started typing up a whole post again of all the things wrong with these drawings, but that's getting repetitive. If you really want to know why I think this is objectively speaking bad art, let me know, I'll send a PM and we can talk about perspective, shading used to add to depth, natural (or even possible!) poses, and the fact that Athena has 4 different faces.

BTW, I'm into fitness and martial arts myself, and I do appreciate a woman with a strong body. In both aikido and jiu-jitsu women train with men, so I actually know what it feels like to be thrown and held in a lock by women. Fitness (and other muscle building sports) is the fastest growing sport among female students in my country, more and more replacing the "look good through starvation and endless carb-burn" insanity. And although I'm more into actual strength than appearances, I admire a woman with an Arnold-like body because if nothing else I know it's way harder for a woman to train the body fat that low than it is for a  man :D.

BTW2, to call a fit woman with a-cups an abomination and immediately point to steroids, just because it is not to your taste... wow Zorba :(. Bad bad boy. What a way to perpetuate stereotypes.

Yep!  I did didn't I - perpetuate stereotypes, that is.  I think my commentary was meant to refer to what I believe is a natural girl.  In the real world I'm opposed to silicone tits, Michael Jackson-style cosmetic surgery, and, above all, tits that have become shrivelled due to the impact of anabolic steroids or the natural build-up of testosterone due to unnatural degrees of exercise and weight training by the women affected.  But of course there are supremely fit girls with tiny tits and I've loved some of them.  However, I've never seen any of them with an overwhelmingly male musculature maintain their original natural breast form.  The adipose tissue that forms a female breast is so often replaced with pectoral muscle, very much in the fit male manner.  I keep telling myself when I look at such women: "I'm not gay".

I've re-read this post and I appear to be digging a hole for myself all the way to Spain, but I'm not against these women.  I'm just saying they don't appeal to me personally, any more than that other extreme deviation from the norm: - the skeletal waifs who have been overly represented on the catwalk for decades in order to sell a particular style of clothing fashion.

In the case of these drawings of muscle-bound girls, we have a double unnatural whammy: huge boobs in a weight-training body.  I have never seen this occur in reality so, no, I don't think I'm stereotyping.  However, some of you obviously like female weight-trainers with huge fake boobs so I can't get too precious about it.

In the case of The Morrigan, she appears to be a peculiar mix of Natasha's blow-up form and that represented by Elizabeth or Alex.  Furthermore, her skinny waist is a giveaway that she spent her entire post-pubescent life in the constraint of corsets.  God knows what it would've done to the displacement of her internal organs!

• Haha 1

Very happy with my results this event.  I did have a day where playing was an issue, and had to rush a couple missions with Kobans, but that day was still a net positive.

Got all 3 girls, plus some extra affection items. Needed no refills to get the girls.
Spent a couple days working on higher end bosses for contests, and got multiple top-4 spots, netting some extra Kobans. I did use a partial refill one day to lock in a top 4 spot for a net profit. Additionally, I got some decent affection progress on other boss girls.

Regarding The Morrigan, I really don't see her as a weight trainer body type. She has a body type I have seen before, but it generally stops looking that around 25 when the weight gain hits the waist. I do know someone who was 40ee-24-38, and the boobs were natural. It's rare, adn doesn't normally last, but then again, goddesses aren't exactly normal.