• Fierce Ishtar
    • Jing Wei
    • Athena
    • The Morrigan
    • Aphrodite
    • Izanami
    • Kootra
    • Bastet

Well, the art of first poses definitely improves. But what about other poses? It seems they decided that they don't need those, because it's the first ones that sells. And I don't like it.

You know what, at this point I'm starting to appreciate Holiday and Kryll. At least there were no more disappointment in unlocking their poses.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Benefuci said:

Yeah, I read yours after posting mine, and had to laugh. I guess there really is no accounting for taste. I'm happy you're happy with the new art.

I don't mind the new new art. The new art was horrible and probably the reason why I can live with this. Those 'boobs' on Morri though... 😂

Thanks again Kinkoid for punishing me for not having twitter. First no more contests, now even promo's. You must hate your own forum. 

As for the event, I like the girls mostly. Curious to 6 arms in action. Must have possibilities. Athena is nice. My fav is decided though, Jing Wei all the Wei. ;) 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 5

41 minutes ago, DHarry said:

I don't mind the new new art. The new art was horrible and probably the reason why I can live with this. Those 'boobs' on Morri though... 😂

Thanks again Kinkoid for punishing me for not having twitter. First no more contests, now even promo's. You must hate your own forum. 

As for the event, I like the girls mostly. Curious to 6 arms in action. Must have possibilities. Athena is nice. My fav is decided though, Jing Wei all the Wei. ;) 

Did you try to claim the redeem code #thickgirlthursday in settings in the game?
the redeem code area is still there so if you have not claimed you might be able to do it still

• Thanks 1

I confess I just scanned the messages above and all I can say is I think the "cartoon" art is great for all the girls.  The last thing I come to this site for is anatomically correct cartoons.  So, for me, The Morrigan is just fine.  Sure, the odds of seeing a normal woman in real life with her measurements is extremely rare, if possible at all.  But I personally do not come to this site for a reflection of real life.  I can just look out my front window for that.  Give me fantasy here.  Thank you, artists.  FINE job! :)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

seeing a normal woman in real life with her measurements is extremely rare, if possible at all. 

Trust me they exist and i personally met and knew one (and sue was natural) so the morrigan's measures are not strange to me becouse i know that it's possible.

6 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Thank heavens for small mercies, though... Their feet are much better drawn this time and more in proportion - not so tiny.  Remember Xia?  Stilettoes without the feet. 

We've had worse, sure, but we also had much better. Three out of the five drawings that show feet in this selection of initial poses are quite bad in that area. The guy who drew Bastet definitely knows how to draw feet, and the one who drew Jing Wei can manage. Those behind Kali, Aphrodite and especially The Morrigan, though? Yuck.

Speaking of which, I can't believe that "The Morrigan" is currently in the lead in this poll... I'll concede that the character design is quite good (and to be very clear here, by this, I mean how the artist imagined her, in terms of her costume, tattoo, etc. not how they actually drew her), but the drawing itself is clearly among the weakest out of these eight. It's like some people just register the information "giant boobies" and then their brains shut down and their... lower brains gives a 10/10. So... much like in real life, actually. ^^ Never mind, then.

In contrast, I'd say that the chara design for Bastet is nothing to write home about: it's a prototypical neko girl in a fairly unoriginal Ancient Egypt themed outfit. But the execution is what makes her stand out so much. Athena and Izanami both have solid chara designs served by solid artwork (at least that I can tell from that first pose).

• Like 2

Trust me they exist and i personally met and knew one (and sue was natural) so the morrigan's measures are not strange to me becouse i know that it's possible.

Sounds like my kinda real life woman. Xenmas :)  a 40+" - 29" - 40.  Likes 'em with curves.  Not fat, PHAT. :)  I just feel bad for the well endowed women because I know their backs ache.....

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Xemnas said:

So as my first impression we defenitly have an improvemnt, yes i still like the old art more but finally this is getting better so as long as the girls are beautiful at my eyes i'm happy. The only thing is that i'm not fully convinced on the faces of athena and jing wei but i'm sorry i can't tell why, is a sensation of something wrong i dunno how to describe it, maybe is only a my thing after all "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". In conclusion as fisrt impression the event is a good one and i like it. 

On Athene's face, her eyes nose and mouth are placed a bit too higher. I get the artist wanted to create sense of perspective, but he has overdone it. And her ear is drawn in an awkward place. She does get better i  her next poses and her 3rd is perfect. Shame i don't like the pose itself...

As for Jing Wei, too big eyes and nose compared to the size of her face. The artist clearly doesn't have any experience with anime. He tried to emulate it, but a bit unsucessful atm.

The issue isn't present in her 2nd and last poses.

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 1

It is weird... I am unable to remember if there was an event before where I liked more all the non-pachinko girls like this one.

Regarding the progress, it seems that I can confirm my previous statement about the fact that being ready with a full bar at 5:00am seems to be nearly worthless for me: this round after having added 2 points from the daily contest,  22 combativity points spent on Edwarda gave me only two drops, one with two shards for Naisha and one with five for Athena. Luckily the next 35 combativity brought Athena to 27/100, although there was no other drops for Naisha.

I want to make a complaint because with the new visualization of the event's girls in the game, the feet are not shown and so I went directly on Silvanus since from the waist up there was no competition and The Morrigan seemed the best (despite the gigantic boobs that, in addition to not liking them, they are usually only a way to have easy consents from the common pervert).

After seeing how the character is in its entirety I can say without any doubt that The Morrigan is the worst.

If I could, I would like to have back the clicks wasted for her, but having confidence that 2 and a half girls can always be done in these kind of event even in case of bad luck, for the first time I have to change the primary objective during the race. If I'm lucky I'll take all 3 but in doubt, among the free girls I prefer to lose her.

In general, however, I don't like any of the girls in this event, the least worst is Bastet but everything has already been said. The only thing I don't agree with is that there had been an improvement in the previous events.

Personally I saw a low level in all the new events. In the new girls inserted outside the events there was some good, in the monthly event no and the current one is only the continuation of the previous ones.

In order to insert new contents even when there's no need, seems that Kinkoid has lost all the goodwill to improve what should be their main event and this is really sad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, at least this time they didn't paint lesbian scenes between girls. (I don't mind girl + girl, it's just that most of these scenes looked terrible to my taste).
And in general, I would like to give some advice to the artists, although they are unlikely to read it, but darker. Drawing legs is longer. To be more precise, not even the legs, but the shins - if someone doesn't know in primates (man is also a primate) it's the lengthening of a female's shin that first of all testifies to her puberty and readiness for reproduction. Do you think that women just walk around in extremely uncomfortable heels? Believe me, no, they definitely have a plan and I know which one.))

What a picture, yes. As the Pirates of the Caribbean used to say, "I couldn't resist, the temptation was too great!"

NM_tp.jpg.83850aa58ac3f6dad175fdaf806ad3cf.jpg

• Haha 5

On 5/1/2020 at 12:32 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

(literally just quoting you so I'm sure u get notified of my response, and I'm doing this to not clutter the page)

I was actually not aware of that... that makes me pretty sad, since I personally see very little improvement in the art department, which is the number 1 factor that attracts and keeps people around, and it seems to me that the monthly events from now on are just gonna be this awful level of art, when we know for a fact that they are capable of producing higher quality stuff. As I said before- just tell us that you can't do it at the same pace as before (for whatever reason that the "main" artist is doing less work, hope he's alright). I'd much rather take some time of less girls but more quality, which would then give them a chance to actually find an artist that could emulate and stick to the standard that has been set before... Now obviously that's a less profitable option so they aren't even thinking of doing it, and that's fair enough, but I think long term it'll make people not stick around, since this is our future, I personally am thinking that only the revival/orgy days events are worth it for me, and the more this goes on, the less reason is to spend kobans on any girl (or EP for that matter, we're getting lesser the chance for me to get any girl I'd actually want) when they're gonna look like this... And imagine this game in 6 more months- do we get a revival event? Do we want a revival event with Natasha and Holiday for example? I just don't think this game is gonna be worth my money and/or time if this is the standard now...

Edited by Čamuga
Typos and phrasing
  • Like 2

On 5/2/2020 at 2:55 AM, DHarry said:

Yes, Kali would bring new meaning to the term 'groping'.  We'd be totally in her clutches.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Čamuga said:

I just don't think this game is gonna be worth my money and/or time if this is the standard now...

And will you be willing to follow through with that? Or just become another forum poster who complains about the same things every month but ends up still being here three years later? Just curious.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

And will you be willing to follow through with that? Or just become another forum poster who complains about the same things every month but ends up still being here three years later? Just curious.

When you see me stop complaining about the art out of the blue, you'll know whether or not I followed through with it :P 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 6:32 PM, Xemnas said:

I call BS.

Just the boobs, ok, maybe? But a woman who has a front and behind like Morri, and also the thin waist, the very small chest with hardly enough room for those ... things, the slender arms, the shapes of the legs of Morri? Without loads of "cosmetic" surgery? I call BS. I honestly don't believe a woman like that exists.

• Like 1

If they only created realistic women here there would be no point in going here.  Hell, I could just look out my front window and daydream hentai stuff when I'm bored.

Artists, go ahead and keep giving us the "anatomically incorrect" women, such as The Morrigan.  Be BORING with just typical average drawn cartoons.

Draw the 40" 29" 40" women with the anatomically and biologically impossible figures. :) 

And judging by the results of the poll at the top of this thread I'm not the only player who thinks that way.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

There have been a lot of comments about the artwork, some of which are very funny.  However, apart from The Morrigan, I'm reasonably happy, VERY happy with Athena whom I had just recruited in Peckerbird.  Every one of her poses was great in my opinion, and especially the slightly seductive last pose.  What a great bod she has and lovely legs - a goddess, but then you know this already!  Up until now I would've put Aphrodite on top but she was spoiled by her last pose where her thighs are much too long.

Just one unrelated comment, I was a little annoyed that HH got the stats and classes for the girls muddled up.  Normally I'd be very annoyed but all but one of these girls is epic and would make little difference to my orgy team or playing The Champions.  I'd have to say, though, that Athena is as far from being charm as it's possible to be, being so into vicious domination that she'd have to be hardcore.  Her last pose, though, suggests she might be able to charm her way into the submission of others.

I took a break from trying for Jing Wei to attempt to recruit Valicta from Donatien.  She's on x95 now and too gorgeous to pass up.  Given how hard it usually is to get those last 5 shards, I might just go back to Jing Wei in the meantime.  Her wings are fantastic.  I'm hoping her later poses are a break away from that almost identical Suki look about her eyes in the opening poses of both girls.

I'll treat The CMorrigan as a 'nice to have'(?) rather than essential for my HC accounts.  I guess she likes to dominate with her tits and is into suffocation in sexual roleplay.  Oh dear!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
edit text
  • Like 2

I've just recruited the bird goddess, Jing Wei.  She definitely 'grows' on me as her poses seem to progressively improve.  I've only got her to two stars so I'm looking forward to her last one.

Generally, unlike a lot of other members, I really like the artwork for this event and its theme.  Maybe if I managed to recruit The Morrigan I might even change my mind about her, even though I don't like her opening pose or the pose that appears on the Event Pachinko facing image.

So far I can comment on Aphrodite, Athena and Jing Wei and, of these, I put Athena at the top because I'm enchanted by the perfection of her womanly body and just how sexy her legs are, as well as her alluring last pose.  The Egyptian cat goddess, Bastet, is really interesting (as I have a fixation on cats, I now realise), but I don't think I'll be lucky enough to recruit her.

One thing that does impress me in particular is that the artist has resisted the temptation to cover the girls in cum for their last poses or, if any such secretions are present, they are kept restrained.  This is a welcome improvement over previous artwork, in my opinion anyway, and I've, at last, been willing to use the girl's final poses in my harem display.  There have also been some quite subtle and mysterious facial expressions drawn, the Mona Lisa-like.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but I sense something important in what the artist is trying to convey.

I think the artist has shown a steady improvement and, given the sometimes dreadful criticism he had to endure in this forum, for him to be able to achieve this is remarkable and commendable.  If it had been me I would've cracked up long ago.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I think the artist has shown a steady improvement and, given the sometimes dreadful criticism he had to endure in this forum, for him to be able to achieve this is remarkable and commendable.

Which one out of the 7 or possibly 8 different artists involved in this event (or the 12+ artists who worked on the game at different times over the past year or so) is "THE artist" to you?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Which one out of the 7 or possibly 8 different artists involved in this event (or the 12+ artists who worked on the game at different times over the past year or so) is "THE artist" to you?

Based on consistent little style clues I am referring to one probable artist in this case.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something has occurred to me after my post.  There is the possibility of 'cross-pollination' of creativity among a team of artists where differing styles become blended and/or amalgamated.  This often happened in my own profession of landscape architecture.  There are hints in the artwork from girl to girl in recent times that such cross-pollination might've occurred.  However, my thoughts about the artwork and its progress to improvement still apply.  If there is a team of artists leading to this then something is definitely working in HH's art department.

If we don't get to know who the artists are then I imagine this is for the very good reason of protecting any new artist (or team of artists) from the kinds of written abuse we have seen in this forum.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

Can't believe the most disproportioned and masculine creature leads the in the poll. Can't understand why people whined so much about Natasha with their preferrences being this way... Honestly the Morrigan and Natasha are exactly the same. I guess after  Natasha people left in droves and only her fans remained here... XD

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Can't believe the most disproportioned and masculine creature leads the in the poll. Can't understand why people whined so much about Natasha with their preferrences being this way... Honestly the Morrigan and Natasha are exactly the same. I guess after  Natasha people left in droves and only her fans remained here... XD

Yes.  It seems thus, and with some weird sexual preferences hinted at.  It's a wonder we as a species can ever reproduce, but we have done and very successfully. Maybe massive mammaries is the next evolutionary step to human 'perfection'.

The Morrigan is a celtic mythical creature who, like the banshees, was the ultimate object of fear, horror and death.  Maybe this is the secret of the poll - an extreme example of 'phobiapilia'.  Does The Morrigan still walk among us to the eternal gratitude of some members of this forum?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shit!  I just submitted my vote and sadly you proved very right when the poll results came up.  If I were to yield to these results I would have to conclude that my taste must be in my mouth, or some other girl's mouth perhaps!  Gurroann!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1