[ 21-May-20 ] Milf Days - Discussion

So event finished… if I understand I am the 2nd to finish it without booster (or the first on computer, to solace myself).

The girl is really bad compared to the effort required to obtain her… she should at least have some good perks, at least x10 affections on click, idle x250, and 1 Clicks Bonus Multiplier 20.

Edited by test_anon

6 hours ago, Allen5_19 said:

It should be about time to eliminate the girl's dialogue once you have reached it, it's annoying to see it again and again if you fail.

You realize you can pop power ups before skipping that dialogue and pass the girl that way, without even triggering boss timer?

I'm at lvl 4580, and could not play aggressively for first 2 days, but this event reminds me a lot of santa cluadia event, that was very difficult, and if not playing it aggressively it would take you entire event to get her. Using boosters seems like best idea of course, but you have to be pretty ignorant to just use all of them at once instead of autoclicker one, when you have mojo ring. I think I will just passively play it for 2-3 more days and I will clear it (Felicia multiplier 10), and I was very unlucky with charms, only got mojo ring, cassette tape,  and click crit charms as charms 21-25. I don't understand QQ with events that end quickly, while you need to waste time/spend kobans on events that last this long, I would take puzzle event over this tbh, just check in every 10h, finish piece and peace out 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

I mean it just increases Idle, which is just a fraction of Click after Mojo Ring. It does not affect your Click in anyway, and I wouldnt say it is worth spending ~700B mojo to get it.

At stage 4143 where I am right now, non crit idle does 1/50 of a bar, with crit (518% buff on lvl 250) it does around 1/15 per second. I mean yeah I could've spent around 800B or so mojo to slightly buff regular idle + rewards(because 1 lvl for me costs 15-30B, so its really bad return) for immediate return and immense clicking, but in long run while you are not clicking it lets you progress faster, and, on top of that, when buffs are active, it stacks with clicking and lets you progress way faster because with buffs idle crits for half of the bar or more. Also, most importantly, not really interested in sitting with window of this game open and my mouse occupied with clicking it, so its useful all around 

39 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I really speed up the beginning of your run with Keira.

In the early stages you should be one shotting everything and crits don't carry over into the next stage (unfortunately), so it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

il y a 4 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

In the early stages you should be one shotting everything and crits don't carry over into the next stage (unfortunately), so it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

You have a phase between your one-shooting phase, and the phase where you switch to Felicia.

Critical enable you to go way further during this second phase.

You scare me so much when you quote me. I see in the notification that you cited me and I panik "fuck did I do something wrong ? Will I am be punished ? xD

Edited by test_anon

On previous events I was able to power through without putting much thought to crafts used. I upgrade all of them quite evently until they get expensive then focus on these 6(order not by priority):

1. Shamanic Finger Tingler
  2. Mojo Amulettes
  3. Maneki Chinpo
  4. Emphatic Chat Book
  5. Mojo Ring
  6. Sex Tape Souvenir

Should I focus more on 1 or 2 specific ones? Using all on Felicia, after I see progress slowing down, stoping in place and upgrading bit of Keira

15 minutes ago, Ginpachi said:

On previous events I was able to power through without putting much thought to crafts used. I upgrade all of them quite evently until they get expensive then focus on these 6(order not by priority):

1. Shamanic Finger Tingler
  2. Mojo Amulettes
  3. Maneki Chinpo
  4. Emphatic Chat Book
  5. Mojo Ring
  6. Sex Tape Souvenir

Should I focus more on 1 or 2 specific ones? Using all on Felicia, after I see progress slowing down, stoping in place and upgrading bit of Keira

I don't understand how some people refer to charms by their names, but not effects, do you really remember all of those? I only remember mojo ring and sex tape because they are by far the most relevant ones.
As for your question you forgot to mention LuXuRiOuS rElAxInG cOuCh, and bosses give most Yen. 
You should focus on 1 type of dmg and stick to it. So its either +idle or +click, if you upgrade both of them, it will help in the beginning, but not more than that. For example my start is to have +click and sex tape at lvl 200 just for quick start since it converts to idle(and Keira is better in the beginning), and idle is easier. ALL charms for idle(and idle to click) are lvl 250+.On top of that don't forget to lvl up charms for crit chance/dmg. 
Also Keira has curve that starts higher than Felicia, but doesn't really keep it up that much, so if you have both Keira and Felicia upgraded equally(talking multiplier) Felicia is better in long run, while Keira is better in the start. However if your Keira has lvl 12, while felicia is 0, it might be better to just focus on +click and sex tape. 

• Thanks 1

I was finally able to finish it.
My Felicia was enhanced to 15x so it was not impossible but I cannot imagine doing it with not enhanced Felicia or just Click/Idle from Click. Those are my crafts from the final run. It took some waiting for skill resets...
image.png.5f9f8bf788a3f4c9d8be19be277106c8.png

I also finished the event, though I admit I got tired a bit before the end and activated Mojo Robot autoclicker. It was my intention to finish the event completely free, but I guess my hand and wrist are thankful for an early completion. Final thoughts are just what some have already stated - the event is completely unbalanced and hopefully next ones aren't as tedious, while also this new girl has terrible perks, considering how much effort was put into obtaining her. Anyway, what's done is done, so good luck to the rest of you and I raise the cup to better balanced new events.

• Like 2