2nd Path of Attraction - Boobies Wars - Your feedback

Ol Sheriff Joe

2nd PoA - Your results  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy the event? On a scale of 1 to 5, how much would you rate it?

2. 2. Have you finished the event?

• Nope, but i didn't want to
    • Nope, i tried, but ran out of kobans
    • Nope, i tried, but ran out of time to finish it
    • Yes, but, my, was it hard...
    • Yes, it was neither too difficult, nor too easy
    • Yes, i had finished on day 3...
  3. 3. How many girls did you get?

• 2, without paying for the pass/2nd column of rewards
    • 2, having paid for the pass/2nd column of rewards

Personally i liked the event, the girls were well drawn and very sexy (maybe Lola was a bit lower compared to the quality of the others but not to much), i've ended everything soon but was becouse i had time to invest on it. The big problem to me is not the aumount of resorces needed (i programmed and saved my things after the first path), as someone is saying, but more the time required to fulfill everything: even if u have all the champions unlocked is hard to do all the matches with the pauses of 15 min and the 24 hours cd (i know the studio has to earn something with the multi-challenge and the pay to reset but come on make it less obvious and don't force it too much 😂 for people that has a life outside the pc XD) the win against player is ok becouse we have leagues and pvp in my opinion. In the end i was more than happy now to use 7200 k to take 4 girls, that was a huge improvement that i liked (that's a good way to say: Hey pay us a bit we do fantastic offers), instead of "just" 2 of the first poa event. In conclusion too many things asked: NO too much time asked: PROBABLY (this is meant to be a casual game, at least i understood it was) girls given: 4 VERY GOOD, do i want more: YES but maybe not every month (too much planning needed), keep the quality and do some changes and is fine. I know this is clearly an event meant for veterans probably to "keep our fire alive" so a new player cannot enjoy it but as i sayed one time: if u start a game and u are lvl 1 u can't do the lvl 30000 boss be serious :) even i lost some girls at the beginning and back in time there was no warranty they would be back but i waited and play and eventually got em (still missing some that i absolutely want). My advice: patience, play and enjoy

• Like 2

The event was a slight amount better than the previous one. However, it was overall a HUGE money grab event. PAY to finish for just TWO girls or you CANNOT complete it. I had ALL resources needed already. almost 1k champion tickets saved already so that wasn't an issue nor was selling items as I had items saved for such a thing from long ago.  So that was not an issue either. My main complaint is the Champion timers and amount, plus the enormous amount of arena/tower of fame fights. Both of those take a LOT of time to replenish and wait for timers to be done. So you are given a choice, PAY kobans for multiple champion battles(54 for 10 battles) then wait for 15 minutes for the next time to pay again and do that EIGHT TIMES! (just for the 80 champ fights) ...or spread it out among the 6 champions to make it slightly faster and *waste* champion tickets on ones you have won and DON'T need to do more on...Also spending a LOT of kobans on refills for tower of fame fights...

Basically the event revision was a HUGE money grabbing waste of time, to maximize peoples frustration to want to SPEND AND SPEND AND SPEND more to complete it. So as this game has been going for a long time now; just a money hungry, and less enjoyment(shite story line now too!).... then it is on par for that. GJ on your success in making it more of a shite, money hungry game for devs profit and not players enjoyment...

P.S. Did I mention I did NOT like this event? ....I would think it was implied with my comments above ;)

• Like 1
  • Thinking 3

The event was not fun. It was more like a job because you had be there constantly to catch those timers ending. Then you need to save up all those different resources so you need to change the way you play in general. This makes the site as a whole less fun. So "not fun" are two words any game developer should dread. An event that is not fun is a failure, but one that negatively impacts players outside the event is beyond a failure.

I did get all four girls but I pretty much hated every minute of it and now I have to be afraid to use site features because I might screw myself in a future PoA event. Afraid to do things, there's another phrase that any dev should dread. I also heard a few players in another thread about the event say they were considering spending less on the game because the event and that is something that any dev should truly dread.

• Like 3

I found it a fun event, I got all 4 girls and still had 2 days left, I think it was a challenge for most of the people because of the time you must spent to get all the girls was a lot. But if you spent 7200 kobans (in hentai heroes) and you get 4 girls, 2 event orbs, 10 epic pachinko orbs and a lot of money then I think if you are good enough to do this kind of challenges, that this is great for those people. I hope that the next PoA comes over 2 months so I get the time to get enough kobans again because if they do it every month, I think then most of the people don't want to spend 7200 each month. sorry for the poor english😁

• Like 1

Good day to all! I want to talk with you about the Path of Attraction.  The developers launched a survey on this topic, but as for me it is not very complete and does not reveal all the features of the event.

I personally like the event and everything in it suits. Time, rewards, stages - everything is thought out and balanced.  In my opinion, changes and corrections are not needed in it.

But this is the opinion of a player who has all the champions open, not a weak harem, there is a supply of money and tickets for the champions. But for beginners it is difficult in this event. And many rewards are not available to them, and many stages are insurmountable.

And so I have a question for you - is it worth it to somehow change this event?

P.S. I went through it quickly. I had two more days left.

• Like 1

I am just an average player.  So, for most of the questions, and because of the content and art of the event, my answers were mostly 3's.  I only recruited the first two girls.

For the last question I took the "other" option regarding changes and I wrote that the developers should allow us to complete the event in a non linear fashion.  Let us chose what step we would like to complete whenever we wish to complete that particular step.

I agree with @DeniskaSosiska i liked  it too. The girl were beautiful and well drawn also 4, this time totally worth a 7200 k cost, as i keep saying this is an event for veterans to "keep our fire alive" and if u are like us you don't have much trouble to end it in time. The only thing i can say they can do better is about the champions performances but NOT as many Intend: The problem with this step in my opinion Is NOT the number of challenges and tikets required, is about the time required, the majority of us are casual players that do their 10 min game and then go to work/school/other, and then we come back with all charged, this time i had time to invest on it but with all the pauses (15 min) and the cd (24 h) it took me 1 day and a half of constant fight to do the 80 challenge step (i know u can do wrong poses and speciality to make more challenge but doesn't soud good to meXD), so to me sounded a bit too much:" HEY pay the reset is appealing right?". That's the only thing that i can understand as a complain from a player. Apart from that the orbs are always good (even becouse u can keep them, for example i think i'll keep my purple orbs this time for the next month), same for energy and combactivity so if the first path i was "uhm do i really want to use 7200 kobans for this?????" this time as i saw the 4 girls i was more "shut up and take my money". So for me the event is fine and a week is better than 5 day although if u wanna keep big numbers of "challenge the champion" even more time may be needed

• Like 4

The worst mission is doing those Champions performances. Every fight has 15 min. cooldown and every won stage - 24 hours. I manage to beat the first three champions quite quickly, even with a purposely weak setup with wrong poses. The other champions are more difficult so they are easier to farm mission points on them. If someone has time then everything is fine. But there is another mission that takes a lot of time, which is PvP defeats. I tried to manage my time efficiently but due to number of needed points, and due to my personal life, I finished all the missions four hours before the end of the event. If only these two missions required less points to get, it would have been much better. I believe that many players gave up mostly because of these two missions.

• Like 4

My reply to the survey was the quantity of Champions fights need to be reduced, or scaled based on # of Champions you have unlocked. Giving an extra couple days could also help to deal with Champion cooldown issues, and having a day where one can't play much.

I'm confident it needs some changes regarding that, but I'm mostly fine with it.

I'm also in favor of the general format &, like you, thought that this time the 2nd/bonus pathway was indubitably worth the 7200 Kobans.

Having said that, I had two major gripes with the last POA event, both of which are linked to the 'Do [X} Champions performances tasks':-

• First: the ticket requirement for the second Champions task was so high that it, in effect, constituted a 'road block' to many/most low & mid-level players who had not paid the 7200 Kobans to open the 2nd/bonus pathway.
  • Secondly: very new players who had not yet reached the stage where they were able compete against the Champions (10 girls & completing the 5th quest at the Ninja Village) were not blocked from paying 7200 Kobans for a 2nd/bonus pathway in an event which the devs either knew, or at the very least should have known, they would, in all probability, be unable to obtain a single girl from.

The first of these two gripes annoyed me but, as it didn't end up negatively affecting me, I can live with it (I realise that this is a selfish take); the second, however, has seriously angered me. I've few objections to the inequalities between paying & free-to-play &/or new & established players - the former is the reality of freemium gaming & the latter is just gaming in general - but knowingly allowing very new &, consequently, naive players to waste their money on events which they will be unable to progress in is downright unethical. 

Edited by Caradog
typo/grammar
  • Thinking 2

I remember that one week where I used boosters and was able to finish in the top 15 of champions. 

The next week, I was the weakest player in the league.  The guy who is the weakest player in the league is totally screwed on path of attraction.  Even with boosters, the amount of players she can beat is minimal.

Somebody will always be the weakest player in the league, and this event isn't fair to them.  Period.

Please don't tell me that you can also get wins in the arena, because arena refresh costs are ridiculuously overpriced and too high (especially now that arena gives next to zero rewards).  That isn't really an option.  Planning for arena wins, brings its own problems, where the proper and most efficient way to play is to tank mojo before the path of attraction event.  I don't like having to tank 75% of the time.

Edited by Gremlinking
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I think the thing I liked least about the PoA was the need to sell off items. If you're lucky and have a back log of won items you don't care to keep then you're good, but if you don't then  you're sacrificing stuff you're storing up for use.

Makes it feel like a money/item sink. You sell them to progress then have to spend more money later on to regain them for use.

If the format of complete one in order to progress to the next challenge remains, I'd like to see a few more days added, especially in mind for those with limited time and resources.

If the format changes that the challenges are concurrent then the time frame still works, mostly.

I didn't have the ticket problem most people talk about but, on the flip side, I don't do the champions often. It's more a time eater than a fun exercise for me.

I think the PvP challenge was the greatest challenge, so to speak. It was something that most of us already do and focused in on other aspects of the game already in existence like the Tower of Fame ratings. I found working the time for free battle refills and focusing on the Arena to supplement wins was (well, not quite thrilling but not sure what to call it), it put the most stress or thought into how to achieve it within the time frame. It required more strategy I think and that added a touch of fun to it.

The last thing was the spending of in game money. Similar to the selling of items but not as bad (maybe?). For me, I just used it as an excuse to up my stats. It was time to do it. I know the amount of money to spend was scaled vs. a persons level, but if they didn't have the savings then that was a major blockage to progress.

And that's my 2 cents.

I don't understand why everyone says this event was that hard for newbie's. I only had 1 champion at that moment when the event began and I still finished 2 days before the event ends.  I started playing this game a year ago but didn't play 7 months long. So I am a kind of newbie. This event is more for advanced people, but if you was a newbie just like me then it was still possible to get all the rewards.

• Like 3

I like this type of event overall, the dynamics of timing/resource management turns it into a fun little side-game. My only complaint is that the number of Champion fights you have to do is just too punitive... I ran out of time before finishing the second round of those.

• Like 1

You were suggesting to put 2 pay walls on the path of attraction and i disagreed with your suggestion. Nothing missleading about it. But for the better rewards i fully agree, like we should get equipment rewards from path of attraction 

1 minute ago, Tusk1234 said:

You were suggesting to put 2 pay walls on the path of attraction and i disagreed with your suggestion. Nothing missleading about it. But for the better rewards i fully agree, like we should get equipment rewards from path of attraction 

His suggestion does not include 2 paywalls. I suggest you reread it.

6 hours ago, Tusk1234 said:

No, my suggestion was to restructure the event. And in case they want to keep the one and only paywall, which I assume they want to. I gave them 3 variants on how exactly to put that said paywall into my suggestion. I gave pictures for the paywall variants number 1 and number 3, while variant number 2 is the same as the one they already used in this event previously. All of those variants include only one paywall, which unlocks all additional rewards. And those variants only differ in what is put behind that said paywall. That's it. And that's why I asked you about what lead you to believe that there's more than one paywall. Because I know that my posts may be misleading sometimes and that's why I bothered with a picture of this restructure, so that's it would be more easily understood. So, if you can help me out on this and point out which part lead you to believe that there was more than one paywall. That would be really helpful.

@Bomba suggestions tells how this event should have been made from the start. The only thing I would have changed in his pictures is the number progression: for example (just making numbers here) for the sell items, having the tresholds at 10-40-80-130. But variant 3 for sure describes a much better event than the one implemented by the devs. The only problem I see is that, should they ever adopt a similar model, I fear that they will definitely increase the 7200 kobans paywall.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

@Bomba suggestions tells how this event should have been made from the start. The only thing I would have changed in his pictures is the number progression: for example (just making numbers here) for the sell items, having the tresholds at 10-40-80-130. But variant 3 for sure describes a much better event than the one implemented by the devs. The only problem I see is that, should they ever adopt a similar model, I fear that they will definitely increase the 7200 kobans paywall.

Yes, thank you for pointing it out. I was thinking more about how it should be done overall, so I didn't pay much attention to the numbers. I just used first numbers from PoA and multiplied them. And I totally agree. The general idea should be that the next stage should be harder to do than the previous one. And the general distribution should be something akin to 1-4-8-13 as you said or its variations: 1-3-6-10; 1-4-9-16; 2-6-14-30; etc.

And about kobans and paywall. It actually could make sense to make 2 paywalls, like Tusk1234 suggested. One small to get some rewards and one big to get all the rewards. With the same idea as normal events, where those who don't pay kobans could get mission girl and 1-3(2.3?) girls from the bosses and none of the 4 girls in the pachinko, while those, that pay kobans could get mission girl and all 3 boss girls and can even get some of the pachinko girls. And the third category - whales - can get every girl in the event. But I don't like this idea. It felt really satisfying to have at least one event, where you can get every girl if you tried really hard enough and spent a reasonable amount of kobans.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bomba said:

It felt really satisfying to have at least one event, where you can get every girl if you tried really hard enough and spent a reasonable amount of kobans. 

On this point, as you may know, I disagree. It's possible you read one of my old posts where I said that the only difference between free and paying players (including koban spenders), should be a reasonable amount of time and effort (taking apart the discussion about the "reasonable" entity), and I didn't change my mind: I don't like events where players are forced to spend kobans not only to obtain koban-paid girls but also for the "normal" girls. Meaning that I don't like the overall direction that events have taken in this game in general, especially from the start of this year.

Edited by Observer_X

6 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

On this point, as you may know, I disagree. It's possible you read one of my old posts where I said that the only difference between free and paying players (including koban spenders), should be a reasonable amount of time and effort (taking apart the discussion about the "reasonable" entity), and I didn't change my mind: I don't like events where players are forced to spend kobans not only to obtain koban-paid girls but also for the "normal" girls. Meaning that I don't like the overall direction that events have taken in this game in general, especially from the start of this year.

Yeah, I know that we in disagreement on that one. I like the fact that kobans could be obtained from both paying and naturally playing the game, so paying a "reasonable" amount of kobans seems alright for me. Free players can afford it if they manage their resources to the best of their ability. You on the other hand do not spend any kobans at all and therefore has different view on that. We disagree on that and that's fine.

But we can agree on the overall direction of this game in general. With champion tickets, formats of the events and a lot of other different changes they try to make players pay kobans everywhere. And this new Path of Attraction is not an exception. It is more noticeable for you as the one who doesn't spend kobans, but others do notice it too. And yeah, this tendency is discouraging to the say the least.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 6:55 PM, Tusk1234 said:

The real problem is the champion tickets, everything else was fine, i get like 3 to 7 tickets each day but you want me to get 120 in 8 days??? Even with your rewards it was too much, i had to buy tickets with kobans and but even with that i failed to complete, 120 kobans for 1 ticket is way too much. Next time i wont even try, ill just do the X10 great panchinko. And making such an event after the legendary days was a dirty move, im sorry, i love hentai heroes but ever since you removed the rewards from arena and put this piece of crap path i've been thinking on quiting. To succeed now i need to save up a ridiculous amount of tickets and koblans and doing that takes away all the fun and then being forced to spend it all in a short amount of time while still having to wait on champion timers, well it feels more like work then a game and thats no fun at all. 

If you need me to type it in french i can, im Canadian after all. 

Wouldn't take the pvp fights more time if you are "unluckY" and already beaten all opponents in league that week?

6 hours ago, Bomba said:

No, my suggestion was to restructure the event. And in case they want to keep the one and only paywall, which I assume they want to. I gave them 3 variants on how exactly to put that said paywall into my suggestion. I gave pictures for the paywall variants number 1 and number 3, while variant number 2 is the same as the one they already used in this event previously. All of those variants include only one paywall, which unlocks all additional rewards. And those variants only differ in what is put behind that said paywall. That's it. And that's why I asked you about what lead you to believe that there's more than one paywall. Because I know that my posts may be misleading sometimes and that's why I bothered with a picture of this restructure, so that's it would be more easily understood. So, if you can help me out on this and point out which part lead you to believe that there was more than one paywall. That would be really helpful.

Oh sorry, i mustve made a mistake then