2nd Path of Attraction - Boobies Wars - Your feedback

Ol Sheriff Joe

2nd PoA - Your results  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy the event? On a scale of 1 to 5, how much would you rate it?

2. 2. Have you finished the event?

• Nope, but i didn't want to
    • Nope, i tried, but ran out of kobans
    • Nope, i tried, but ran out of time to finish it
    • Yes, but, my, was it hard...
    • Yes, it was neither too difficult, nor too easy
    • Yes, i had finished on day 3...
  3. 3. How many girls did you get?

• 2, without paying for the pass/2nd column of rewards
    • 2, having paid for the pass/2nd column of rewards

Hello english speaking community! 

In a symmetrical effort to what i did in the French speaking part of the forum, i run a little poll to sum up the impact of this event on the community. 

So, feel free to express yourself, and let's discover if this event was a success or not... :)

Have fun, and good luck to the ones who are still finishing the path!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The real problem is the champion tickets, everything else was fine, i get like 3 to 7 tickets each day but you want me to get 120 in 8 days??? Even with your rewards it was too much, i had to buy tickets with kobans and but even with that i failed to complete, 120 kobans for 1 ticket is way too much. Next time i wont even try, ill just do the X10 great panchinko. And making such an event after the legendary days was a dirty move, im sorry, i love hentai heroes but ever since you removed the rewards from arena and put this piece of crap path i've been thinking on quiting. To succeed now i need to save up a ridiculous amount of tickets and koblans and doing that takes away all the fun and then being forced to spend it all in a short amount of time while still having to wait on champion timers, well it feels more like work then a game and thats no fun at all. 

If you need me to type it in french i can, im Canadian after all. 

• Like 1

@Tusk1234

He created the thread in French on the French part of the forum. This is just for the "English" community.

-----------

Anyway, about the event.

Improvements with respect to last PoA; more girls/koban paid, more rewards in general.

Not that great; it rewards playing "bad".

The difference between this PoA and last one was a significant amount of additional expenses like champion tickets and refills.

The major issue is the quantity of champion tickets needed and to a lesser degree, the amount of stages open to newer players and the 15 minute/ 24 hour cooldowns 

EDIT: 69th post! Giggity

Edited by BBQ69
  • Like 3

As a newish player I have only just unlocked the 4th champion. Progressing on the champions is still an important part of the game, because of rewarded gear, girls, and yemen.

I refuse to participate in an event where I have to play stupidly, equip wrong gear, choose wrong girls, just so I can burn through a bunch of tickets for very little gain (outside the event) instead of getting the rewards I could get from those tickets if I played at my best. I did that the first PoA with only 1 champion unlocked, and <beeeep> these events. And it is not just during this event, to play this event I'd have to play contrary to "normal" best play pretty much always, just to prepare for the next PoA event.

Developing an event that requires a player to play contrary to "best play" practices is either very smart (if it presents the player with challanges to solve, and has higher total rewards at the end of the line) or very stupid (if it presents the player with endless frustration and no solution). I think PoA *might* be the first type for high level, post champion players. I'm pretty sure it's the second type for everyone else. Until I have the girls I want from the champions, I fully intend to ignore all future PoA events just like I ignored this one. That's even easier if the rewards stay big on tits and ass, and low on quality :D.

• Like 5

Didn't answered because my exact answer to the second question is not in the possible answers. I would have rated the event with a "0" and obviously obtained 0 girls, but IMHO "No, but I didn't want to" is different from what I would have liked to say: " No, because I didn't have enough resources and I wasn't willing to spend kobans, millions of ymens or pachinko orbs to get them "

• Like 4

Compared to PoA#1, PoA#2 was an improvement. It went from almost universal disapproval to roughly 70% disapproval (based on the comments made by the players inside the forums). As a level 300 player, the roadblocks set up would have required me to invest significant real-world cash in completing the event. I made a choice not to change my style of play to support something which feels like something designed to drain my character's resources without providing me with what I play games for (escapism & fun).

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

35 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Compared to PoA#1, PoA#2 was an improvement. It went from almost universal disapproval to roughly 70% disapproval (based on the comments made by the players inside the forums). As a level 300 player, the roadblocks set up would have required me to invest significant real-world cash in completing the event. I made a choice not to change my style of play to support something which feels like something designed to drain my character's resources without providing me with what I play games for (escapism & fun).

Agree completely, this is the same for me as a 250 player. 

Could fill the requirements up until the 80 champion tickets. That one was impossible. I will not hoard them for PoA 3 either, because its stupid and I don`t like to do it. 

• Like 2

They did a better job with this one.

Having 2 free and 2 non-free girls was better. It did require more play to get both girls. It also required being further along int he game ( having at least 5 Champions unlocked) to get both girls, but it seemed a bit better for newer players. Most could've gotten 1 girl.

The increased amount of time was better, for those simply going for 1 free girl, as there was less time pressure there, and given that it's 7 days, it will correspond with almost everyone's "weekend", even if they have a different set of days off than Saturday & Sunday.

Based on the poll so far, we're running at a 40% disapproval rating, which is better.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Based on the poll so far, we're running at a 40% disapproval rating, which is better.

Option 4 (between Bleh and I love it) + Option 5 (I love it) currently add up to almost 30%.

That's almost 30% approval for how to give something away for free. If that's not a fail in your book, I don't want to know what is :D.

And now I wonder: are there comparable polls for other events? So we can compare approval ratings?

Edit: 69th post as well. Seems a bit of a waste. There should be a perma-topic for people to post a celebratory 69th post... 😜

Edited by Benefuci

I think what's most evident is that those who can afford a monthly 7200 kobans liked the event, which is high tier and paying players. Players who have most likely powered through the entire game content already and of course the event is designed with them in mind. For the rest, 2-3 of these girls might as well be in the pachinko, it wouldn't make a difference except then you'd have the chance of getting them through orbs at least.

Edited by LanceHardwood

1 hour ago, Benefuci said:

Option 4 (between Bleh and I love it) + Option 5 (I love it) currently add up to almost 30%.

That's almost 30% approval for how to give something away for free. If that's not a fail in your book, I don't want to know what is :D.

And now I wonder: are there comparable polls for other events? So we can compare approval ratings?

Edit: 69th post as well. Seems a bit of a waste. There should be a perma-topic for people to post a celebratory 69th post... 😜

Well, what can I say?  My point was that they did a better job on this one. However, I will note this:

When I posted first, when you posted,  and still as of right now, the poll is 6-6-12-6-5from options 1-5. That means options  4& 5 sum to 11 out of 33, which is 1/3 or 33%, so your math is off. I will leave it up to you decide if that's a fail. :)

There have been polls for other events, but not regularly, and since sometimes they are minor variations on a standard theme, criticisms will revolve around art, not structure.

1 hour ago, bill1 said:
2 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Agree completely, this is the same for me as a 250 player. 

Could fill the requirements up until the 80 champion tickets. That one was impossible. I will not hoard them for PoA 3 either, because its stupid and I don`t like to do it. 

Just curious about how close you came with the 80 champion tickets roadblock. I took a closer look at my progress, and I could have squeaked by with spreading $25-30, which would have been enough to clear that box. Then I would have been looking at another $20 to get past the last two boxes to collect the 2nd girl. Hell, during the past week I already have five new girls, so for me and my circumstances, this was a no-brainer on deciding if I wanted even to try completing the event

This time I decided to not be a freeloader, and actually invest real money in this event. And yet couldn't finish it. I would do it, if I had day or two more, but man, final conditions are way too hardcore to finish them easily even if you invested money in this. If you didn't have luck and didn't get many tickets in battles in very short time - you're finished. That's a big shame, cause girls are looking great, but if I can't do this even by paying my money to you, I think someone screw up the chances on that. It's a pain in the ass, thought that I could do it but I was 18 tickets short. Again - it would be do-able, if only crew gave more time to accomplish that. But for now I'm kinda demotivated to pay for this game in the future.

Edited by SkinnyMike
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

I think what's most evident is that those who can afford a monthly 7200 kobans liked the event, which is high tier and paying players. Players who have most likely powered through the entire game content already and of course the event is designed with them in mind. For the rest, 2-3 of these girls might as well be in the pachinko, it wouldn't make a difference except then you'd have the chance of getting them through orbs at least.

Actually im level 358 and i did not enjoy the event, because i didnt save 80 tickets and spent my kobans in legendary days (the previous event) only those who didn't use their kobans in legendary days and that saved there tickets and that are high level have enjoyed the event 

• Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Just curious about how close you came with the 80 champion tickets roadblock. I took a closer look at my progress, and I could have squeaked by with spreading $25-30, which would have been enough to clear that box. Then I would have been looking at another $20 to get past the last two boxes to collect the 2nd girl. Hell, during the past week I already have five new girls, so for me and my circumstances, this was a no-brainer on deciding if I wanted even to try completing the event

19 short now. 

38 short 3 days ago. 

I enjoyed the planning side and quality of the girls/artwork - very well done!

I didn't like that since I only started with 17 tickets, then without buying the 2nd path, this event would have been near impossible to complete.  I also bought my first chest for the final 20 tickets, which looking back I probably didn't have to do as I finished over 3 days early, but I was worried the final PvP task might have taken longer than it did due to me being in a higher league bracket than I usually am - but it was fine.  It was also a bit weird to intentionally dumb-down my champion matches to make sure all the tickets could be spent in the same 24 hours.

I suspect this event would have been highly profitable, I will wait and see if next PoA there is another near impossible task (without serious hoarding, yes I'm looking at you champions) and if a chest magically appears mid-task to resolve the issue. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tusk1234 said:

Actually im level 358 and i did not enjoy the event, because i didnt save 80 tickets and spent my kobans in legendary days (the previous event) only those who didn't use their kobans in legendary days and that saved there tickets and that are high level have enjoyed the event 

I'm a f2p player and started the event on Level 349. I had only 5 tickets saved, spend ca. 2500 Kobans to get Darla in the Legendary Days and enjoyed the event. I invested the needed 7200 Kobans for all girls and have yet ca.4000 Kobans left. 15 free tickets, 15 tickets from energy, 5 tickets from daily missions, 8 tickets from contests and 12 from villains fights filled my ticketressources during the first 5 days of the event to the needed amount of 120. I battled at all 6 Champions and start the 80 tickets task at the end of the 4th day of the event. The 70 PvP task started at the 6th day and with the Arena fights and the ToF fights I could finish the event on 6th day.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Other than the other comments I already made on the other topic, I would just like to maybe suggest (or more like, throw out there):

- if possible, being able to choose which task to go for upon completion (for example, after completing task 1, you could choose any other task but you would have to complete that one, before being able to choose another);

- also if possible, and some "food for thought", having different paths? (possibly even with girls from a "revival" event? Orgy Days are getting crowded!);

- based on some requirements being met, lower the koban needed to unlock the 2nd tier (I mention this just because there are no "koban missions" or alike, like I think Тёмный Властелин mentioned somewhere.

I agree with some other comments: the amount of Champions and PVP fights/wins is disproportionated.

Other than that, being able to complete the tasks in any order we wanted and in a non exclusive way (being able to do more than one task at the time) would be welcome.

• Like 1

I didn't enjoy that event. The amount of tickets and other stuff was ridiculous. And selling items seems counterproductive when you can use items instead of selling. And maybe I missed with the topic, while posting about it. So, I will just repeat it here for visibility and I hope it will be ok with you.

I disliked this event. This game has a normal, relaxed pace, but during this 7-day event I wasn't able to relax at all. I had to constantly keep up with timers to do the tasks on time. And I had to constantly waste resources to finish the tasks. That's a very taxing pace for a 7-days event.

And I'm not happy that I had to stock up tickets and items in my inventory without using them for the specific purpose of just finishing these tasks. 120 tickets wasted  on spamming battles non-stop against every champion instead of fighting only the one I want. Because I had to stock up those tickets for nearly two weeks I also lost around 42 tickets from 3 free tickets per day, which equals to 5k kobans. I had to waste quite a lot of ymens on something that I don't need. I had to sit and farm wins in arena to get the wins in PvP. And I did it for much longer than simple 16 wins. And guess what did I get for those wins? Yes, nothing - no experience, no items, no ymens, because all of those extra rewards were removed from arena before this "Path of Attraction" events started. Isn't that great?!

The only good thing about this event was girls. I don't know why you continue to name different girls with the same name Lola, but hey, all other 3 girls were drawn extremely well and that was good. But that rouses the question: Why don't you use that good quality art for all of your new girls?

And overall I think the whole format of this event is wrong for this game. This task driven format is present in a lot of other different games and it makes sense there, but I don't think it fits in this game. At least not the way you did it.

So, I have a suggestion for the format of this event.
You have 5 bars of tasks and each of them crossed with a 2-4 big Tier rewards.
5 tasks are 1)Sell items; 2)Defeat players in PvP; 3) Defeat Villains; 4) Spend Money; 5) Do Champion performances(no matter win/lose). Each of those tasks are bars, that track your progress and all of them has marks with a certain number to achieve in order to get Tier reward. The moment all 5 tasks reach the mark of a Tier - the Tier reward is unlocked. In this way you can still continue your progress on the other tasks, while waiting on the one you got stuck. And Tier rewards should contain the rewards for all tasks. And if you want to keep part of the rewards locked behind the koban wall - you can do one of these:1) make last tiers be unlocked only through kobans; 2) make part of the reward from each tier be unlockable through kobans; 3) with each Tier one reward becomes locked with Girls locked on Tiers 2 and 4 for example. Well, let's put a picture for a general idea.

PathofAttraction4.jpg.066cf82bd56dfdb544cc6972a3f19c48.jpg

This is a general idea and for paywall variant number 1. But my personal favourite is variant number 3, which would look like this:

PathofAttraction6.jpg.ac553c59f065ae58c1a282b75f3413fe.jpg

I really hope that the amount of effort I put into this shows how much I disliked this event and why.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Bomba now thats a great idea except im against putting 2 pay walls because this would make great pachinko x10 cheaper: Why speend 12398 kobans for 2 extra girls when i can get 2 for only 11000 koblans as well as a ton of legendary items? Its illogical. 

1 hour ago, Tusk1234 said:

Bomba now thats a great idea except im against putting 2 pay walls because this would make great pachinko x10 cheaper: Why speend 12398 kobans for 2 extra girls when i can get 2 for only 11000 koblans as well as a ton of legendary items? Its illogical. 

Sorry if my post was misleading. Which part exactly lead you to believe that there's more than one paywall? I will have to edit it.

My idea was that there's only one paywall and few variants of what exactly it could unlock.