• Depraved Nika
    • Hedonia
    • Shade
    • Corrupted Kelina
    • Dark Leeditt
    • Defiled Zoe
    • Wicked Nuladva
    • Tainted Hari

Well, folks.  It's near the end.  How did you do?  It's been a pretty good event for me with all but one account with a full house from the three attached to villains.  In addition, using my free EvP orb quartet I managed to recruit Defiled Zoe in two accounts.  In this version of Zoe she seems to have had a bad experience with a closed fist because her snout is now rather bent.  Maybe her heavy eye makeup has been used to disguise two black eyes.

By now many of you would have Nika.  I found this version of her to be her best.  Her hair isn't all over the place in this version and she's had a little breast reduction surgery.  Her boobies are now a little smaller and better proportioned, and her silcone implants seem to have been removed.  One thing though...  And do others feel the same way?  I'm waiting to see a version of her without those damned sunnies!  She's a complete mystery.  Is she trying to hide the fact that she has an eye defect that makes her less than beautiful (hence her anger and aggression - possibly repressed rage and resentment for what was supposedly done to her)?  Or is it just her chic disguise in her 'RAP' persona?  Whatever, I want to see her whole face.  I'll assume I'll be rewarded with considerable beauty beneath.  Then she'll go right to near the top as HH's hottest babe.

Well, Nika might look good, but her outfit is really not my thing here. Neither the weird angled glasses nor the gummy-candy-whatever things. xD
Side question: what is an EvP orb?

Also, for next time: hypnotized Bunny or Hypnotist Bunny? :P Or both? ^^

• Haha 1

Well, I managed to get the three boss a whole day before the end of the event. It's been so long since the last time I didn't had to wait until the last day to get the girls... it feels nice.

For those that care about statistics: 205 fights to get Kelina, 160 for Hedonia and 195 for Shade.

Also, I got Wicked Nuladva from the Event Pachinko using the orbs from the last PoA, and from the Epic Pachinko I got Simone.

It's been a very good event for me.

2 hours ago, Eman said:

Well, I managed to get the three boss a whole day before the end of the event. It's been so long since the last time I didn't had to wait until the last day to get the girls... it feels nice.

For those that care about statistics: 205 fights to get Kelina, 160 for Hedonia and 195 for Shade.

Also, I got Wicked Nuladva from the Event Pachinko using the orbs from the last PoA, and from the Epic Pachinko I got Simone.

It's been a very good event for me.

Hey, well done!  I had to go to the wiki to find out who Simone was.  She's rather good and she's one of the new ones.  I wish I had such luck!  I managed to get Empress Tsubame (one of the originals), but with her I can hardly complain.  Re. Nuladva, from the glimpse of her I saw in the EP and EvP display she looks better than in her opening pose - rather a classic pin-up look to her.  My stats probably look similar to yours and my Dark Lord bane continued in my attempts to get Kelina in my KH accounts.

• Like 1

Sorry I should've explained, but George did the job.  Thanks.  Yes, if you did okay in the Path of Attraction, you might've won the bundle George described.  There's a quartet of purple orbs, (sort of) colour-coded to match the text "Event Pachinko".  If they're there offering you four free spins, and if you like the Pachinko girls on offer, now's the time to try them out, unless you're very, very close to recruiting one of the random shard drop girls from a villain (shards in the mid to high nineties) and you have time to have another 20 performances before the end.  You have a reasonable chance in EvP.  I managed to get Defiled Zoe in two accounts this way (after I got all three girls from the villains).

If you still have to get one or two of the girls held by villains, there's a chance you'll get these instead of the Pachinko girls when you could still have prised them from the villains.  Then again, you may prefer these girls, in which case getting them in EvP would be just the ticket for you.

• Thanks 1

Well, aside from Zoe i got them all, luckily. And offers are sadly off limits for me until they enable the other payment methods they have for those as well. I sure hope they'll answer in the other thread. For the end of month i wasn't there, but good to know, thanks. I guess they're the blue/purple ones i saw in an offer.
Random observation: Event Nuladva seemed to be missing in Epic Pachinko even before i got her, or is there always one of the event girls not in there?

hace 6 horas, Zorba the Geek dijo:

Hey, well done!  I had to go to the wiki to find out who Simone was.  She's rather good and she's one of the new ones.  I wish I had such luck!  I managed to get Empress Tsubame (one of the originals), but with her I can hardly complain.  Re. Nuladva, from the glimpse of her I saw in the EP and EvP display she looks better than in her opening pose - rather a classic pin-up look to her.  My stats probably look similar to yours and my Dark Lord bane continued in my attempts to get Kelina in my KH accounts.

I can't comment on their poses because I haven't upgraded them yet (as a free user, I wait to upgrade them until I have enough girls to try to end in the top 10 of the leaderboard for affection in order to get a bunch of kobans, and at the same time improve my income of kobans for spending money/ymens).

I'm happy I got Nuladva because I already have her other form, and it feels good to have all the variations of a girl, something harder than it seems.

• Like 1

Finished the event. Got 5 girls: 1 mission girl, 3 troll girls, 1 girl from event pachinko.

797755077_-5.jpg.da743bdfca9b17dede0c2c44ce44bee8.jpg

Overall, it was a horrible event. 5 contests, related to troll battles 💩 (3 Eternal rivalries, 1 They are only stairs for your glory and 1 All shall fear your skills). Lost 2 of them (didn't get kobans) and got 2 times 2-4 places (another severe kobans loss). Although, I must admit that I was pretty lucky with the shard drops for event girls, which allowed me to go for later world trolls for the contests for 2 days. And still 😕 

Looking forward to blew all the saved kobans in the events ahead. And they better give all those rivalries again now 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Finished the event. Got 5 girls: 1 mission girl, 3 troll girls, 1 girl from event pachinko.

i envy you a lot dude i saved my event orbs becouse u got the dark leeditt, she is the only one from the pachinko that was inspiring me but i'm pretty sure, with my luck, that if i tried i would have gotten nothing or one of the other 3 :) i really hope she is beutiful as i think she can be in her scenes and poses.

Finally obtained Hedonia after Kelina (and was also able to obtain Nika), but with less than two and a half days left I was able to reach only 81/100 on Shade (and only because today is Saturday and I am off work, or it would have been 50/100). Without the other girls I obtained out of event this would have been a really bad tenday.

Edited by Observer_X

I'd call it a fantastic event for me.  I recruited/saved Corrupted Kalina, Hedonia, Shade, and Depraved Nika.  I confess to not trying for any of the pachinko girls as I'm saving my orbs.  I only have 72 orbs saved and it sounds like you need around 100+ for a good chance at acquiring a girl through the pachinko.

Edited by Dr. Lust
Correcting my fat fingered typos
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

I'd call it a fantastic event for me.  I recruited/saved Corrupted Kalina, Hedonia, Shade, and Depraved Nika.  I confess to not trying for any of the pachinko girls as I'm saving my orbs.  I only have 72 orbs saved and it sounds like you need around 100+ for a good chance at acquiring a girl through the pachinko.

Are they epic orbs?  Nothings guaranteed obv, but if they are you should get a few girls with 72 orbs.  Like 4-5 would be average.

My personal experience is that you need between 20 and 30 fights to get a girl in the Epic Pachinko, roughly the same as when you use kobans instead of orbs.

This event I used 30 and only got 1 girl. The positive side of it is that I got 16 bits of equipment that will come in handy the next Path of Attraction (or however they call it) both for the selling items parts and the ones about spending money.

I got the 3 boss girls + mission girl + Sheena (from story heroes university finally) and Ornella from Gruntt during this event. 

However event pachinko orb from POA was also spent, did not result in a girl. 

Finished the boss battles a few hours before the end of the event. So overall pretty good result. 

On 6/13/2020 at 10:21 AM, LuxFF said:

Well, Nika might look good, but her outfit is really not my thing here. Neither the weird angled glasses nor the gummy-candy-whatever things. xD
Side question: what is an EvP orb?

Also, for next time: hypnotized Bunny or Hypnotist Bunny? :P Or both? ^^

Agreed!  Nika's far better butt naked in this form.  As for her attire and sunnies, it seems like the artist deliberately chose the most outrageous (and attrocious) outfit going to provoke us into predictable comments.  All the same I congratulate them for their originality.   I agree about Bunny whatever her role.  She has special 'antennae' that would serve a great side-function for a hypnotist.