• Cave Laverne
    • Future Laverne
    • Cave Maika
    • Ridley
    • Desdemona
    • Venifera
    • Delicia
    • Silk

I'm on target to get the girls I want (except the pachinko-only girls.  I would've loved to get Silk but alas.

Never mind, I'm happily distracted by the Digisekai adventure.  What a great story!  Congrats to the HH team.  It actually covers quite complex issues for a change and has the format of a visual novel.  I'm on track to guessing the right outcome, but we never know for sure.  Three quests to go to find the answers I crave, and to get R... er, Neono.

• Like 1

I was really happy to see cave kimie in the event.

Now that the event is nearly over and I have managed to scrape together a whopping 45 shards for her, I'm left wondering. Should I simply ignore *all* events (instead of only PoA that I already ignore) or should I ignore the whole game?? ;) To add insult to injury, I did pick up Ornette, who I think is ugly AF and just a further stain on my harem.

Even worse: 2 of my mess-around accounts are doing much better with the shards. So, eh, so far... no, not happy :(

Hell's Bells!  Two events in a row my voting preferences were in accord with other members.  Obviously I'm doing something wrong.

Like some other members, I was pleased Cave Kimie was up for grabs this time and, despite my overall distaste for this version of her, I'm glad I was able to try for Maniac Justine.  It would've taken a major fail for me to fall out of love with her and I guess her IT version didn't quite manage to achieve this.

So far, in this account, I got three of the four from the villains I was yet to gain and I'm now onto Nika, if only because she's legendary.  She's now on 60 shards so I have a real chance of still having time to get her.  I preferred her depraved version of all three of hers.  I wasn't trying for Neanderthal Gork, if only because I had the misfortune of having her foisted upon me during an Anniversary event.

DHarry is quite correct.  Metal Noemy was available from Gruntt (I think) during one of the music festival revivals (don't quote me on that).

Overall, I good event and a range of great gals.

9 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm glad I was able to try for Maniac Justine.  It would've taken a major fail for me to fall out of love with her and I guess her IT version didn't quite manage to achieve this.

I'm pretty sure that Justine resembles more of a Harley Quinn version, we have Bimbette that looks exactly like female IT :D 

• Like 1

19 hours left and so far I've managed to recruit/save Neandertal Gork, Maniac Justine, and eventually I'll recruit Shaman Salem.   I know that may seem pathetic by hardcore players or whales standards, but with my relaxed/laid back approach to the game the event has been good.  I'll end up with around 15-20 shard drops for Sabrina.  Good luck everyone.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dr. Lust said:

19 hours left and so far I've managed to recruit/save Neandertal Gork, Maniac Justine, and eventually I'll recruit Shaman Salem.   I know that may seem pathetic by hardcore players or whales standards, but with my relaxed/laid back approach to the game the event has been good.  I'll end up with around 15-20 shard drops for Sabrina.  Good luck everyone.

I wasn't able to get a single girl so far (max. shards 78 on Cave Kimie), so i'll end up with Shaman Salem only.

hace 4 horas, Dr. Lust dijo:

I have a similar story. Got Gork the second day and Kimie today with my morning fights. I decided to try my luck and go for Justine but after 20 fights without a single drop, I got the message and decided to end the event right there. In hindsight it was a good decision because I haven't had a single drop after the one that game me Kimie.

All things considered, it's been a good event. Besides Gork and Kimie I got Salem and also Ornella, Gruntt's Tier 2 girl.

On 6/15/2020 at 9:37 AM, Zteev said:

Aren't the missions now staying throughout the event? If so, you could be okay, as it will be only the last day where you may have a time crunch

That's not exactly the problem. Apart the fact that the objective would obviously be to avoid to have 15 event missions on the last day (a task that would be absolutely infeasible), the point is also conquer the daily bonus, that especially in the long run it is more relevant than one might think: in fact, in nearly three years of playing, with the exception of times when the public wifi I use had the access point down for some reason, every single day I did all daily mission and collected the 150 koban bonus, with the result that nearly half of my stashed kobans (if not more) were amassed in that way. Although it is true that now I apply a no koban policy, sooner or later will come the moment when I will get to the bottom of that stash, and when that moment comes, it is obvious that the higher the stash, the better it will be. The continual, everyday clearing of daily missions is important, and with my new times, and the new reset time, clearing event missions, especially in Orgy Days, will became a complicated matter for me (also counting that I can't fully exploit anymore offline hours to clear long missions as before).

2 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

I'm pretty sure that Justine resembles more of a Harley Quinn version, we have Bimbette that looks exactly like female IT :D 

Fair enough, and, yes, she's closest in looks to Harley Quinn.  I was more referring to Stephen King's terror-clown persona which suits Justine down to the ground.

• Like 1

Got all 6 girls I could obtain. I did spend around 1000 (saved 160 kobans because of the promotion) nutaku kobans for it. Since I obtained 2 girls with free combativity It makes 250 kobans for a girl, pretty good result I think. Now waiting for the next event where I will probably need the same amount

Collected 7 girls during this event. It was not going as smoothly as previous orgy days. The girls were playing harder to get. 

3 from battling bosses (Sabrina, Chamelea and Nika), spend like 2,000 to 2,500 kobans I guess

Mission Girl (though this was a pain to get as the long missions of the last 2 days with the new times are quite impossible). 

3 from spending like 40 epic orbs in the pachinko, none from the event though: Ria, Katharina and Holly

• Like 1

The change in time zoning for the daily missions has meant I fell asleep twice last event, not completing the missions.  This time I was determined to stay alert.  My policy of completing the three event missions pays off in such cases as I never miss out on the mission girl, even if I lose 150 kobans.

Anyway, I got all the girls I needed to get in this account except Gork (didn't even try).  So, Cave Kimie, Maniac Justine, Nika and Sabrina were recruited.  I used around 900 kobans to do so.  I also recruited Camelea easily since I already had 48 shards on her at the start.

It was a good event for me, quite aside from my successes, and I thank HH for making so many great girls available to collect.  I don't think I ticked so many boxes for fav girls in any other event!  Yay for beauty!  Two events in a row saw top class new legendary girls.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Observer_X said:

That's not exactly the problem. Apart the fact that the objective would obviously be to avoid to have 15 event missions on the last day (a task that would be absolutely infeasible), the point is also conquer the daily bonus, that especially in the long run it is more relevant than one might think: in fact, in nearly three years of playing, with the exception of times when the public wifi I use had the access point down for some reason, every single day I did all daily mission and collected the 150 koban bonus, with the result that nearly half of my stashed kobans (if not more) were amassed in that way. Although it is true that now I apply a no koban policy, sooner or later will come the moment when I will get to the bottom of that stash, and when that moment comes, it is obvious that the higher the stash, the better it will be. The continual, everyday clearing of daily missions is important, and with my new times, and the new reset time, clearing event missions, especially in Orgy Days, will became a complicated matter for me (also counting that I can't fully exploit anymore offline hours to clear long missions as before).

I certainly agree that those 150 Kobans go a long way. I have had those sorts of connection issues (as well as some other sorts of things) myself, and one thing I'm VERY willing to spend Kobans on is getting more Kobans than I spend - I've had to do that a couple times to rush missions at the end, but it's real problem when the internet and power craps out just before reset.

I'm free to play, and while I don't have a no Koban policy, I have a policy where I spend Kobans if:
I am refilling to get a girl,  generally when I need 20 shards or less, or
I'm netting more Kobans than I spend from a contest or league placement, or
I want to spend the few Kobans it costs for a convenience feature, usually collect money when full and either driving for long hours, or going to bed.

My goal was to get at least 4 girls from this event, 3 from boss drops, plus Shaman Salem. Mission accomplished. Got Nika first. Then Sabrina & Cave Kimie halfway through the last day. Had been bopping between bosses depending on whether there was a contest. Managed to get a couple top 4's using 2 full refills and a partial, so that was pretty pretty cheap for the 3 girls. Ended up getting about 10 shards on Neanderthal Gork, and decided to go for her while also working on the Tier 3 boss girl. Got my first 100 drop on in while, so that makes 5 girls from the event, plus minor shard progress on most of the boss girls.  Ended up with a few shards on Maniac Justine.

Event pachinko orbs yielded no girls.

Brings me to 8 new girls in my harem out of 10 in game, so looking good for break even this month considering how many Mythic & Epic Pachinko Orbs I have hoarded right now.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

image.png.1c9eab189bbb4b316eb3c1de8c0799ec.png

I didn't think this was possible!  I got this stone age Tinkerbell in EP after the end of the event.  This suggests she was added as a permanent pachinko girl.  I'm sure not complaining, but I used 16 orbs in that account (test) to get anything.

Yes, the two new girls added with each Orgy Days for the last few rounds of the event (one on bosses, one in Pachinko only) have stayed on as Pachinko permanents.

1 minute ago, Darsca said:

Yes, the two new girls added with each Orgy Days for the last few rounds of the event (one on bosses, one in Pachinko only) have stayed on as Pachinko permanents.

Wow!  Thanks for that info.  Silk was one of the girls I gave a tick to in the poll.  You've gotta be amazed at the timing though.  Here I was, despairing at my complete lack of success with EP orbs (she was my 61st attempt across all my accounts) and she drops just after the event ended.