1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

On my main account it was even more (position 12) and yet it wasn't the maximum amount yet. She could be on position 13.

That sucks i hope the next world level boss after plains of rituals gives double the boss money instead of just increasing it by 2k since we need more in game money from rising costs from all the new event harem members.

6 hours ago, brassygirl said:

The Dairy State?  Like Cheese?  You mean Wisconsin?  Home of the Grean Bay Packers?  hehehe.  Aren't Packers literally workers who pack?  Green Bay is like home to a Professional team bc ppl up there really, really like American Football??

they are there, but as I am not a fan of them that's fine, I am in Wisconsin, but originally from Chicago, so I am a Chicago fan in all things, bears, bulls, cubs, and blackhawks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

i really would like to go to that convention as a exhebitor. can do lots of money there xd. but usa is a bit far from my place :(

Who says USA?  that is only for comparison:!:

The most Players are in France!!!  And French is original language of the creators.  Why not Paris or some other cool French city?  

I'm thinking France!!  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Who says USA?  that is only for comparison:!:

The most Players are in France!!!  And French is original language of the creators.  Why not Paris or some other cool French city?  

I'm thinking France!!  

"The problem of going to France is, that France is full of French people." ¬¬

I don't know where I saw that, but I saw this quote somewhere.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Varnart said:

they are there, but as I am not a fan of them that's fine, I am in Wisconsin, but originally from Chicago, so I am a Chicago fan in all things, bears, bulls, cubs, and blackhawks

cold winter wind off the lake?  A wind so cold it will make you hate the man who first suggested skirts?  That Chicago!!??  ahahaha.  Good for you!!  You must be very popular demand when Bears play Packers?

• Like 1

On 11/10/2017 at 11:08 PM, NobodyPrime said:

Hoooo! :o You got them! How lucky you are!!! I hope get this lucky shot too and get them... 964 battles, and anyone shows up...:( I convince myself everyday more that I will miss them... and that must be something wrong with me. 2nd event without any drop?? Is just too much unlucky.

But today happens a funny thing. The contest ended, and I, that even care to read what they are after my last (unlucky) participation, goes to collect my expected 2k reward. The contests are "A pervert mind in a sane body", "Show off in cassino" and "A symbiotic harem". I ended in 24th in the pachinko contest, but suddenly, and I don't know how, got 3rd and 4th place in the other contests. Like, what, I even knew what they was :D With this kobans prizes, I recover some part of my losses of the last contest. But you know, if I had aware of this miss of participation of the other players, I could even win this contests easily! I guess I will give a good look on the contests this time...:ph34r:

Hey, free kobans! No complaints right? :Dhehehe
Keep hitting the bosses for event girls, hope you get them soon!

• Thanks 1

***rant starts***

I am frequently having trouble to login to forum. It's very irritating, since it means I can read posts but cannot reply!!:(
Isn't there some kind of manual login with password, instead of this auto login process which fails so often.
Every time I have to shut down my browser, I risk not being able to login again to forum.
Not conductive to having conversations!

***rant ends***

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, BbBbB said:

***rant starts***

I am frequently having trouble to login to forum. It's very irritating, since it means I can read posts but cannot reply!!:(
Isn't there some kind of manual login with password, instead of this auto login process which fails so often.
Every time I have to shut down my browser, I risk not being able to login again to forum.
Not conductive to having conversations!

***rant ends***

I've got that problem on my phone.
Everytime that happens I have to clear all cache, login on hh.com and go to the forum.
It's very very annoying.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, brassygirl said:

cold winter wind off the lake?  A wind so cold it will make you hate the man who first suggested skirts?  That Chicago!!??  ahahaha.  Good for you!!  You must be very popular demand when Bears play Packers?

wouldn't know, I don't have friends or family in the area, and yes its cold, care ot warm me up brassy?

• Haha 1

yes she is beautiful but that's not the only thing I look for in a woman ,and definitely not the only good thing about brassy, she is warm, funny, and exceptionally caring, plus she is very open minded (playing this game as a woman, I think you have to be) plus any other good characteristics I wont mention here. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Varnart said:

yes she is beautiful but that's not the only thing I look for in a woman ,and definitely not the only good thing about brassy, she is warm, funny, and exceptionally caring, plus she is very open minded (playing this game as a woman, I think you have to be) plus any other good characteristics I wont mention here. 

+1 to that. ^_^

16 minutes ago, Varnart said:

I have never seen her, I am just making this a thing ever since this topic was hot.
And in this case, it was an easy comment to make.
But yes, there is more in a woman than just beauty.