12 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Oh, that is mine!!  You got mine by mistake.  Could you send them return by PM?  Thanks!!  -smiles-

Now that you mentioned the PM's, it would be so cool that there was be a small live chat in the game. I've just had an idea.:D

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

the new thing to collect all money for free is really nice. ^^

Did you sign up?  Do you have it?  It is much easier.  I used mine 3 times.

My desktop has a huge screen (same at work): I see the girls and thanks to them for earning money.  I miss that already.  but, on a phone?  And you with so many girls to check on?  I KNOW it is easy for you.

7 minutes ago, masca10 said:

Now that you mentioned the PM's, it would be so cool that there was be a small live chat in the game. I've just had an idea.:D

yes, you do!!   Hehehehe.  What if in contest, as each pool changes, you could say hi, or worse???  What if you could trash talk or taunt each other!!!?  lol.  That would be so great!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

yes, you do!!   Hehehehe.  What if in contest, as each pool changes, you could say hi, or worse???  What if you could trash talk or taunt each other!!!?  lol.  That would be so great!!

Yeah! Exactly my thought, HAHAHA! :DxD

th sign up thing dont understand either. but the monthly card u can buy in the shop like u recharge normal kobans. click the + buton next to the koban symbol and than swith the tab to the smal card symbol (looks like a blue credit card) there u can recharge the monthly card for 3 usd and get 60 kobans each day. additional free collecting money from girls with 1 cllick. nn to scroll though ur harem anymore

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

th sign up thing dont understand either. but the monthly card u can buy in the shop like u recharge normal kobans. click the + buton next to the koban symbol and than swith the tab to the smal card symbol (looks like a blue credit card) there u can recharge the monthly card for 3 usd and get 60 kobans each day. additional free collecting money from girls with 1 cllick. nn to scroll though ur harem anymore

Thank-you for the instructions, I was able to sign up thanks to your guidance. Those 1800 kobans monthly will let me increase my harem on a regular basis.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

@brassygirl all your kobans and cash are now belong to me B|

AHHHHHH>  Use them wisely my friend!!!   With them you can find your way back to your home!!  Will you ever visit us, here, again???

au revoir mon amour!!!    (Si jamais j'attrape ce type, ce sera son dernier jour dans n'importe quel univers.)

• Like 1

This was recently posted:  Je pense que l'ordre de drop pour définir le prix du coup d'amélioration est une bonne chose, (de toute façon c'est pas le sujet) mais que le joueur ne devrait pas etre bloqué dans son Harem, lieu ou il devrait se sentir bien, qu'il puisse l'arranger a sa convenance, le faire sien !

-Smiles-  I think we all would enjoy this!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brassygirl said:

This was recently posted:  Je pense que l'ordre de drop pour définir le prix du coup d'amélioration est une bonne chose, (de toute façon c'est pas le sujet) mais que le joueur ne devrait pas etre bloqué dans son Harem, lieu ou il devrait se sentir bien, qu'il puisse l'arranger a sa convenance, le faire sien !

-Smiles-  I think we all would enjoy this!!

but would we really enjoy it o.O

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

I think so!!  many people write about it:  They make comments about the number 5 position.  wouldn't you make changes, if only once, if you could?

I don't speak very little French, and I am too lazy to translate it myself :D

So I don't even know what the comment is about.

• Thinking 1

Now:  For serious consideration only:  hehehe- which guarantees joke answers right?

Did you purchase koban before today?  In USD, it was 600 for $5.  or about 120 per $1.

Contests, at least recently, 1st place was 92 Koban (about .75 if 120 are $1)

Now, we have an option:  1800 (over a month) for $3.  or about 600 per $1.

Contests first prize went down (not up?) to 44.

In old Koban  44 Koban was ~ .35

In new Koban 44 Koban is ~ .07

SideBar here:

Money is now allowed to chase Kobans in contests.

So, in our economy, it appears (in game) Money, is now MUCH MORE valuable relative to Koban.

Hehehe.  

Side Bar here:

In game money is much more valuable AND doesn't it follow that if the internal price of Koban dropped the external price of Koban (in USD) has also dropped?

Meaning, if Koban, once described by me, here in Chit Chat, as Gold, literal Gold, is now cheapened, our investments, our holdings, well, our Harems, by virtual of the inflation of Koban, are rendered less valuable.

If new people, using new Lower Price Koban duplicate our harems,  at 600 Koban to the USD?

Will we be unreasonable, as A GROUP, to ask our holdings be credited for a fair value in New Kobans?

Only a few nights ago, I thought I invented time travel.  Doubtless Economics are equally beyond me:  Nevertheless, in friendship and love, I submit my thoughts to you for your serious consideration!!

Let the laughter begin!!  oxxxo, brassy

Illumination:  1800 (kobans per month @ $3 USD) x 3 = 5400 Kobans.

5400 is exactly one spin every 3 month.  Price is $9 per spin.  (Granted:  I personally do not have the patience or discipline to do that!!  hehehe)

Those who purchased a spin prior to today paid about $45 per spin

(5400/600 = 9  where 9 x $5 = $45.  There are various discounts up to 20% about $38 best price per spin)

May I suggest, since Koban have an actual, out of HH value of zero, that everyone who paid the higher price, might be commentated in some ways, for the love and loyalty of our patronage?

May I suggest that everyone who paid the equal of EACH spin (at $45) might receive THEIR PICK!!  (hehehee) of all available harem girls at least to the extent future players receive at $9?  

Now that is a great Christmas present!!!!

Edited by brassygirl
math is tricky
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I don't speak very little French, and I am too lazy to translate it myself :D

So I don't even know what the comment is about.

Hahaha!!  I'm sorry I should have posted a translation!!  the order of the girls?  in the harem!!!  hehehe.  Apparently, it has some affect on something or rather.  it is believed the option to change the order, as much as you like, is coming up!!  Pardon me of my bad post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, brassygirl said:

Hahaha!!  I'm sorry I should have posted a translation!!  the order of the girls?  in the harem!!!  hehehe.  Apparently, it has some affect on something or rather.  it is believed the option to change the order, as much as you like, is coming up!!  Pardon me of my bad post.

don't you still owe me 13 kobans for solovieg brassy, I did never get those, plus the other thing ;)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, brassygirl said:

I guess tthat the calculum created to determinate the price of the girls was simply not well thought:

Required Money to reach 1 Star = [Haremette Number] x 3,150

Required Money to reach 2 Stars = [Haremette Number] x 6,750

Required Money to reach 3 Stars = [Haremette Number] x 18,000

Required Money to reach 4 Stars = [Haremette Number] x 135,000

Required Money to reach 5 Stars = [Haremette Number] x 968,000

Look at this formula! This means that, to get a five star girl, you will spend (just with the 5th star upgrade) a million extra for every single girl you already had before the one you are upgrading. Can you imagine 30 millions in your cash to upgrade your 30th girl (actually, are 28 millions)? Personnaly, I never had more than 5. :| The problem of this formula is that she is too simplified. There is no element to limit the costs, they just grow to the skyes (or should be to the hell? :o), without consider your money. You see from this that the dev team are not mathematicians, or are lazy ones, or just had much work to do to spend much time in a better formula (what I guess was the case).

The intrinsical mathematical problem (unless you are intersted in the problems to create a formula to the haremettes upgrade cost, I let you skip this :D)

The principal when creating formulas like this one, is that she must work in all cases. She cannot be so cheap in the beggining, and also not too expansive in the future. But this  require a composite formula, what you need days, weeks, thinking about and testing lots of them to reach a good conclusion (I already have to do this for an RPG, to determinate the max hp by specific individual, considering class, race, size category and health, what burnt my brain for 2 weeks until find a universal formula). In cases like this one (the upgrade cost), you neeed: a great number to determinate the basic value of the upgrade, and a derivated number to reduce the exorbitation of this value, or someting that, in the end, generate a equilibrated number. Multiplications alone in general will create huge numbers in the end, even working well with low and medium value multiplicators.

A important consideration

Probably, when you reach your 30th girl to do her upgrade, you already will have all the others (At least, if you are following the upgrade order) already with the 5th stars. How much money this will generate? Probably (again) much more than 100.000 by hour. If with just 65.000, I got around 800.000 by day (I farm them considerably), I will got millions by day easy. So, before say that the present formula is an absurd bad crafted, we should test to see if, indeed, the upgrade costs will be an absurd. Before this, all we can suppose is that will work or not in the future. I hope the devs had already test it with the new more stars thing to see if this (old) formula still works as works in the lower stars, and reading things like this post, start to laugh of our fears xD. But, for what I'm seeing from the girls with 5th star I already have, is that their income don't grow enough to pay for the next girls upgrades. And, if things get worst (the upgardes get more and more expansive each girl), then we will be able to conclude that this formula is not working.

And, finnaly, about the post I'm quoting :P

I guess that this affirmation is true. We like to feel well with our harem, not see that Ankio is asking almost 7 millions to give a special reward with her friend to you (and what double reward! xD), and that you shall need a month to be able to pay her (She is my 7th girl, even I earning her in 4th place), what is a bit frustating. I guess we need a new formula, able to let things more... based on tenderness, not in pure order of arrival and cash. I try to thought one righ now, but the 3 I created I find some intrinsical mathemathic problem there:/ But I belive the key is in add a cust limitator in the present formula based on the stars of the girl you already have, or something like that:

Required Money to reach determinated star = [Number of Haremettes that already reached that star] x [determinated star base cost]

That would change some small things:

1. The player chooses the upgrade order. Oh, I love Edna, but she is my 26th girl, and with my miserable income I will never have 25 millions to upgrade her! (Suposing that her 5th star would already avaliable) No problem, if she is your first girl to upgrade to the 5th star, that would costs just a million. That would allow a much more personalizated harem. ^_^                                                                                                                           v
  2. The prices would follow your income. How more girls with more stars you have, greater your income right? So you will be able to pay more for her upgrades, and... well, actually, this is a mix of the first and third point, lol                                                                                                                                                                                                                         >I guess you find the secret message, hahaha >XD
  3.  Order of the girls will no longer matter. Cause the game system, many players have their girls in the wrong order (like me), what make the upgrade cost much higher than the others.  Ok, this will be fixed with the other girls that will be less costy... but not! They will take much more time to upgrade Ankio, for example, and with this, will lose the money that the other players already will be earning for upgrade her before. Changing the formula, this would not matter more...                                                                                       gfbgd  bfdb ddf fdbfdb  dgnfd giving space here, lol
  4. Will be more worthy upgrade a single girl at once, instead leveling up each one of them with equal number of stars, if you see more the girls as  simple moneymakers than ladies full of love for you, or the opposite, you just want to give all stars as fast as possible cause you love her more than any other -_-. But again, will not change things to much...

I thought in some problems with this also, but now I forgot :P... anyway, with we find a REAL good formula, able to solve the problem of the actual and don't create others, we can suggest them for the devs, and as they are always trying to do things better to us (is hard to find a iddle game with a so live and devoted support team as this one, guys!), is possible that they do something about... maybe they are already thinking in something, but with all their work (new girls, events, bugs in the new contests :ph34r:), will take a good time to they rethink the system again. So, why not help? ;)

@NobodyPrime I was part of the test team on the test server, and I can tell you that the likelihood that they are terrible at maths is extremely high.
I agree with them that the constant upgrade cost was inherently broken, but I have yet to confirm that they know that this linear system is inherently broken as well.

No matter how small the coefficient is, at some point it just grows out of reach.
In the discord group we have two of the $200,- patreons. One of them is spending a lot of money, and gets a lot of girls, but he has 28 girls pending for an upgrade.
He simply cannot upgrade them all, because by the time he upgraded a couple of them, a new event arived.

Long story short, we need another affection system. Preferably one with a horizontal asymptote.

• Thanks 1