5 hours ago, 430i said:

Why is "Lusty Race" the next scheduled mega event, when it should be the plain old seasonal event without market?

The one happening now is the normal mega event, they just added the market to it. You can tell from the Event Resource, the last time we had this icon was Fae Fantasies 2023-04-06 to 2023-05-08. they just ran it a month before they did last time

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

The one happening now is the normal mega event, they just added the market to it. You can tell from the Event Resource, the last time we had this icon was Fae Fantasies 2023-04-06 to 2023-05-08. they just ran it a month before they did last time

Based on the blog I assumed there will be 4 events:

SE are the first type of Mega Event to appear. The others are Lusty Race (LR), Hot Assembly (HA), and Seasonal Event with a Market (SEM).

I wasnt mentally prepared for the annoying LR, but it is what it is.

2 hours ago, HentaiGuru said:

New Club girl arrived! Am i missed some notifications or she just came w\o any?

She has been in the game for few days and I assumed it will part of the patch tomorrow. Maybe they misconfigured something.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 430i said:

I wasnt mentally prepared for the annoying LR, but it is what it is.

yes, LR is my least liked one as well.

2 hours ago, HentaiGuru said:

New Club girl arrived! Am i missed some notifications or she just came w\o any?

Whats odd to me is she makes the 7th on Chayotte, but Chad and Ezekiel only have 5 girls each so I would have expected her to go on Chad. Unless they released 3 girls at once that just are not showing in harem is only why this would make sense to me.

51 minutes ago, Alander said:

Suddenly Nutaku has a completely different blessing. When, why?

image.thumb.png.69307a7fc93e5a392f969fc67957e8bf.png

PS It was : Jack Hammer 40%, Physical 40%.

Безымянный.jpg

One of the worst April Fools jokes i've ever experienced. I'm in the middle of my D3 debut, I spent all my legendary skill bulbs and hundreds of millions for skill resets to prepare for this week and now they're changing the blessings 🤬

Edited by xRob91
  • Like 1
  • Hug 2

36 minutes ago, Alander said:

Suddenly Nutaku has a completely different blessing. When, why?

image.thumb.png.69307a7fc93e5a392f969fc67957e8bf.png

PS It was : Jack Hammer 40%, Physical 40%.

Well, that explains quite a bit, and nobody seems to have seen the change, including me. Guess I will exploit that now

• Like 1

that is very annoying. I also spent a lot in bulbs and skill resets and they change blessing like that without notifications.

Why does KK always surpriseus with the worst and not the best?

• Like 2

I activated newsletters to see if they send them like before. I won't promise anything since my account is on a dedicated mailbox I certainly don't check everyday. I will try to watch it once a week for a month.

• uwu 1

On 4/2/2024 at 4:47 PM, bolitho76 said:

Well, at least the problem at nutaku is reported and the devs are investigating.

Kinkoid devs investigating an error:

Dev1: Yo, what happened with blessings? They suddenly changed on their own.
Dev2: I dunno.
Dev1: Should we check it out?
Dev2: Nah, I don't care.
Dev1: Yeah, same.

CASE CLOSED.

• Haha 3

Did Taria drop at the end of the latest scroll? I thought those girls always dropped at the second to last scroll, but in the last adventure there should few more?!?

The next seasonal event revivals are now available in the game:

Spoiler

Healing Albane, Soul Pleaser Lola and probably the other two girls from the event.

It also seems the Kinkoid will rectify their previous error and also revive Empress Avaritia

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, madahmed said:

did KK modify the calendar as i remember in the beginning of the  month there was only one MDR?

Nope - the calendar hadn't changed since he was published. The MDR starting today was there from the start.

2 hours ago, madahmed said:

and who is the next irl for the next MDR please?

Alt. Finalmecia with high possibility.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1