7 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Harem++ does it also image.png.b25b7a9af729f472893621290656ebd2.png

Or the good old harem Stats from Hentai Heroes++ (BDSM) image.png.c9f3b01304e484fbd6983caa153f595a.png

image.thumb.png.9a12eee51f6f8c7ffd4f9e54aee86932.png

i am not sure if this is really the same information thats provided by hh++ OCD. This looks more like what you are missing overall, while HH++ OCD tells us what we need only for M6 and L5girls. 

30 minutes ago, XXDongXX said:

i am not sure if this is really the same information thats provided by hh++ OCD. This looks more like what you are missing overall, while HH++ OCD tells us what we need only for M6 and L5girls. 

You can get the same numbers with Harem+++ when using appropriate filters. But it doesn't consider the current amount of gems you have.

I suppose the fact that there has never been a mythic girl on a villain dropping yellow gems factors a bit in this lack of yellow gems.

I don't know if the same can be said for other events be I think I never saw CE/OD/LD girls on Pandora too.

This can be related to the fact that Gay Harem is way behind in Story. Not exactly sure if they have unlocked World13. And after KK is only add Girls to the same worlds in hh and gh...

when did they make this servery?

a question like

Spoiler

"have you reached the latest chapters like "The Weresquid Island" or "The Harem Tournament"?"

The first one is over a year old and other is months old since the current chapter. I would hardly call them latest

• Like 1

Is it just me that every time I try to do something in games I get an “500 Internal Server Error”?

EDIT: After the reset, I managed to play quietly for 2 hours, and about half an hour ago strange freezes began, but now it simply won’t let me into the game with an error of 500. Very strange

Edited by Alander
  • Thinking 1

Perhaps it would need a topic on its own, I am going to talk about the New Adventure Theme Survey.

They ask about parallel adventures complete with villains, and also about the development of the main story.

Two specifio questions about Bunny and her perspective, and her having sex with other male characters, that could mean that they think she is the main interest of the main character (aka players) and some even asked some time ago for a bit of romance between them, and that logically should reduce the chance of adding other male relations.

About the development of main story I think two possibilities are developing the love story with Bunny or making a reverse isekai getting the hero back (along with some haremettes) to the real world for some time. And get back the humour of the first worlds.

About the parallel adventures they asked if we wanted new adventures of some of the girls in the game, and logically I have asked for ... Gork ...  (background evil laugh 😈). You didn't gave me my mythic Gork, so now I want a full adventure. (more mad evil laughs 😈 ).

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • uwu 2

On 3/28/2024 at 11:50 AM, Vovantillo said:

image.png.f382d99350b2e902aefb9ed7b367bcb5.png

image.png.9ea51b1b2d407c9d1022e1ff068f1281.png

I think these sexy lips should be enough for me to get another beauty Kinky into my harem. What are your assumptions, friends, about this?

should be plenty enough for a KC girls.. maybe even 2 tbh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there a little glitch with DST change and missions? Right after reset, I could collect 150 kobans for completing all missions (which I am sure collected before reset already) and new missions are stated to appear in 1 hour, while everything else was reset now.

• Like 2

Of course there is something wrong with time change, as there is every time.

I noticed it also, let's see if the collected kobans stay and if we still get another 150 kobans after finishing the missions.

image.png.033c9d5a141fd1e1d54c551fcb01e3a4.pngimage.png.25542c370d0cd376a8435fecef9d0263.png

• Like 1

Even after all these years, and so much happend in these years, one thing stays the same, KKs incompetence to manage the time change, it gives you this relaxing feeling of familiarity.

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

Yeah, guess that's on a different timer so it was just late, not fashionable late like the contest, and since it's sunday, easter and end of the month anyway, I don't think anything will be done about it.

• Like 1

Ok, now it seems the game has a problem with dragging the girls on other positions. 🙄

image.thumb.png.b61a13bdf798d2b6b103a8b233b35022.png

Four times it was ok, but the fifth there is something wrong.

Probably a session loss or what ever it usually is.

-------

7 hours ago, Der DinX said:

let's see if the collected kobans stay and if we still get another 150 kobans after finishing the missions.

image.png.a140b18fed46ce5d8e1518c34ee1aaf7.png

Any Questions? 🙄

Edited by Der DinX

3 hours ago, 430i said:

Why is "Lusty Race" the next scheduled mega event, when it should be the plain old seasonal event without market?

I don't think we'll be seeing the old no-market seasonal event again. It has always been my impression that that format got replaced with the market-added version. While deviations from patterns aren't unusual, the current pattern seems to be a 3-month repetition of (from January):

• Lusty Race (no market yet, may be added in the future)
  • Hot Assembly (with market from the start)
  • Seasonal Event (with market)
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

I don't think we'll be seeing the old no-market seasonal event again.

After they have the SE as ME event in the Blog about the Eventtype there is still a chance that we gain another SE in this year. Assuming a pattern is early, but it could be. We will see.