4 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

As far as avatars go, wouldn't it make more sense for us to have male avatars?  If I'm not mistaken, there is a certain homosexual harem game run by the same people who run this game.  And in that game, they have hundreds of already drawn, ready to go pictures of dudes.  Just dump a bunch of those characters' faces into the profile pool and let us pick (unless they're all like super mega flaming gay; I really have no idea what any of them look like).

if you are interested in that, then here you go:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Gay-Harem/GH:Harem

On the subject of avatars, did anyone else notice the stealth patch that changed our characters face on the profile page?  Our actual portrait face is the same, both on the forums and in-game.  But on your profile page and profile picture, the face is slightly different.  The original (our avatar pic) is kind of a sweet, innocent kid with an endearing smirk.  The new face on the profile page has wide eyes glaring forward, and a long, creepy looking grin.  I don't know, it gives off a much too rapey vibe to me.  I don't like it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On a totally unrelated topic from the current one being posted on this thread, when it comes to pvp battles

it doesn't matter what you do. Over the last several days I've upgraded my battle stats from a ego of about 101000

To an ego of 111650, and guess what, I am now matched up with correspondingly stronger opponents in pvp.

So what is the point of spending millions in game dollars when the net effect is a marginal gain at best.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, PlusIon said:

The matchups are only based on your level. It is a random pick from 15 levels below you to 15 levels above you. 

You can better your stats even more, get better equipment, or improve your battle team. 

No.  Just no.  I'm not sure where the actual information is available (if it's available at all), but there is absolutely no way that matchups are "only based on your level".  Mojo definitely is part of the equation.

It's true that your opponents are randomly picked from players that range from 15 levels above to 15 levels below.  However, these players are not picked randomly from throughout the haremverse.  They are selected in some way based upon their mojo number and their tower ranking.

If I look under the experience tab on the tower, I can clearly see that there are thousands of players of the exact same level as me (127).  I can only assume there are tens of thousands within 15 levels of me.  If arena opponents were based upon this alone, I should see a wide variety of opponents.  This is not the case.  I am currently #66 global mojo, and when I fight in the arena I always see the exact same opponents.  Best guess is that there is a pool of about 20 players in the world that are randomly chosen as my opponents.  All the time, day after day, every 30 minutes - the exact same 20 or so people.  I know exactly how challenging each opponent is, and exactly which ones I can swap out girls for and still beat (without even looking at their stats).  There is one opponent I can never defeat (damn you, Dariuk!), 4 opponents who are tight matchups for me (Ady, gigel, BOuBoucBOnsa, wog), and 4 extremely generous opponents who have joined the defense pact and usually have level 1 girls as their alpha (thank you, iiaannaa, NathBleedda, Hentes, keineAhnung!).  How often do I fight these guys, you ask?  I just recited those names from memory, and it wasn't hard.  What do ALL 20 of these opponents have in common?  They are all top 100 mojo.

casey is completely 100% correct, and it's an issue I've been meaning to bring up in its own thread.  The game punishes you for being good.  Not only is mojo pointless, but it hurts you by forcing you to play against other players who have expended just as much time, effort, and money into developing their character as you had.  Meanwhile, the ding dongs who you should be mopping the floor with are protected from you for some reason.  It should not be harder for me to get the arena rewards than some ass who doesn't know how to play.  It's another major design flaw in this game.

Remove mojo from the game.

Edited by YoyoHH
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

casey is completely 100% correct, and it's an issue I've been meaning to bring up in its own thread.  The game punishes you for being good.  Not only is mojo pointless, but it hurts you by forcing you to play against other players who have expended just as much time, effort, and money into developing their character as you had.  Meanwhile, the ding dongs who you should be mopping the floor with are protected from you for some reason.  It should not be harder for me to get the arena rewards than some ass who doesn't know how to play.  It's another major design flaw in this game.

Remove mojo from the game.

I agree to a point. I dont understand why its taking them so long to finally deliver the promised ladder rewards. Not being sure how to balance stuff didnt seem to keep them from overhauling the pvp. Now it‘s looking like Harem V2 will happen before ladder rewards are ever introduced. I would be quite happy with a placeholder while they keep thinking on what exactly they want to do. For example it would be great if they just made the daily pvp rewards scale with your highest rank or something like that. 

Edited by BraumII
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PlusIon said:

The matchups are only based on your level. It is a random pick from 15 levels below you to 15 levels above you. 

You can better your stats even more, get better equipment, or improve your battle team. 

I think you misunderstood my previous post, the point I'm trying to make is basically your pvp success will not improve very much if you spend a lot of game money to

strengthen your battle team

So your damned if you do and damned if you don't

Your second suggestion makes me smile as my battle team consists of 3, 5 star harem members who according to https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes provide the best battle punch you can get currently. As for getting better equipment all the purple equipment that I have obtained recently through special event completion prizes and won from Epic Pachinko is inferior to what  I'm already using. (so I end up selling it all) as for switching single stat equipment to purple multi stat stuff means taking

a hit of 700 -800 hardcore points (I'm a hardcore player)

As for the marketplace the hardcore equipment I can buy will give me an improvement of usually 20 to 25 hardcore points for $650000

The better strategy is buying hardcore points directly @ $6000 per point

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YoyoHH said:

No.  Just no.  I'm not sure where the actual information is available (if it's available at all), but there is absolutely no way that matchups are "only based on your level".  Mojo definitely is part of the equation.

I have read through every page on the wiki and every discussion here. It was never mentioned. So now I have a new focus. I am going to find a correlation between me and my opponents. 

Typically I fight all three battle regardless of a win or not. I used to record every battle session. I can verify that each day we get the same opponents. I can also verify that the battle is exactly the same each time - Including the harmony effects. If I wanted to climb the mojo ladder I could do it pretty easily, but because it is usually 1 mojo increase per win or a 32 decrease per loss, I recognize that it just would not be fun so I don't bother. Now I will start recording again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, natstar said:

https://goo.gl/PT9fPh That is the link for the countdown timer for this legendary days event.
it was posted on the discord as well so I am just sharing it here and for people that don't know Chthugha's discord name is DrQuatsch he shared it on discord so the credit goes to him.

image.thumb.png.6c1a12362b9e5121bc8a0dd16105d9c3.png

That was Harelielle, Nat.
She does all the Mee6 stuff on the discord channel.

She just took my comment and made this.
(I think she's PrincessLynx in the game).

2 hours ago, PlusIon said:

I have read through every page on the wiki and every discussion here. It was never mentioned. So now I have a new focus. I am going to find a correlation between me and my opponents. 

Typically I fight all three battle regardless of a win or not. I used to record every battle session. I can verify that each day we get the same opponents. I can also verify that the battle is exactly the same each time - Including the harmony effects. If I wanted to climb the mojo ladder I could do it pretty easily, but because it is usually 1 mojo increase per win or a 32 decrease per loss, I recognize that it just would not be fun so I don't bother. Now I will start recording again.

There is a mojo thing as well.
Your opponent will be within +-1000 mojo of you.
I don't know if it takes your current amount, or the unupdated amount in the ToF.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I don't know if it takes your current amount, or the unupdated amount in the ToF.

Thanks for clarifying this.  It is an absolutely terrible mechanic that punishes players for gearing themselves and improving their battle team.  I mean, it's really just terrible.  Maybe if mojo was worth anything there might be a point to this, but as it stands right now, gaining mojo only hurts you.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Urist said:

I'm kinda curious who the player in 4th place in global mojo fights. There is literally no one within 2500 mojo of him.

If you have nobody in your range, you get bots.
Bots are extremely weak (villain level weak), and give the same amount of xp, the same gift/money, but always just 1 mojo.

At that point you can basically put 3 new girls in your battle team for affection and xp, and still win easily.

I seem to be getting a lot of bots in arena then, the last 3 days i have only had a handful of fights which gave me over 1 mojo, not that i mind as it makes it easier to get the daily bonus esp when there are 2 combativity up for grabs during this event.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

If you have nobody in your range, you get bots.
Bots are extremely weak (villain level weak), and give the same amount of xp, the same gift/money, but always just 1 mojo.

At that point you can basically put 3 new girls in your battle team for affection and xp, and still win easily.

Christ, what bullshit.  It seems like they keep coming up with different ways for luck to imbalance the game.  Just get rid of the useless mojo and this is solved immediately.

1 hour ago, YoyoHH said:

Christ, what bullshit.  It seems like they keep coming up with different ways for luck to imbalance the game.  Just get rid of the useless mojo and this is solved immediately.

I actually see it as an advantage, and basically a reward for getting to a point you have no opponents in your range.
Mojo does nothing, so you will just win a lot of fights for free.

No refills used and I used all the combativity energy I got for free without missing any on ninja spy.
I did win 2 free combativity from an arena reward that helped though but when I got her I had 15 combativity left and I wait for it to be at 19 before using it.

I am going to the next event with almost 20k kobans because I did not use any which is useful because that is another short event.

image.thumb.png.26983157ce3242d693b3e1950b261a01.png

19 minutes ago, natstar said:

No refills used and I used all the combativity energy I got for free without missing any on ninja spy.
I did win 2 free combativity from an arena reward that helped though but when I got her I had 15 combativity left and I wait for it to be at 19 before using it.

I am going to the next event with almost 20k kobans because I did not use any which is useful because that is another short event.

image.thumb.png.26983157ce3242d693b3e1950b261a01.png

Oh Natstar, Natstar, Natstar...
Could you please not spam it in every available thread.
I am sure you are very pleased to have gotten her, but it does feel a bit spammy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I actually see it as an advantage, and basically a reward for getting to a point you have no opponents in your range.
Mojo does nothing, so you will just win a lot of fights for free.

All due respect, but there is no logic to that argument.  Once you get to the top, the players who you are competing against are just as strong as you are.  If there are even 3 other players within your level range and mojo range, you (seemingly) would be forced to fight them over and over again.  What if those 3 players out-level you?  You can't catch up level-wise!

I looked through the tower lists and found a horrible, terrible example of this problem in its extreme case:

Global mojo #41 is a player named Flak.  This poor bastard is level 235 with 15,003 mojo.  There are 55 players in his "mojo pool" (between 14,003 and 16,003 mojo).  Of those 55 players, 37 of them are between level 220-250, which is his "level pool".  So, there are a total of 37 players in the entire haremverse that Flak will fight in the arena.  All 37 of these players are top 62 global mojo (which means they are fucking strong) and all 37 of these players are a higher level than him!  I thought I had it bad, this guy is royally screwed.  Does that seem like a logical reward for one the most committed players in the world?

Edited by YoyoHH

il y a 39 minutes, YoyoHH a dit :

All due respect, but there is no logic to that argument.  Once you get to the top, the players who you are competing against are just as strong as you are.  If there are even 3 other players within your level range and mojo range, you (seemingly) would be forced to fight them over and over again.  What if those 3 players out-level you?  You can't catch up level-wise!

I looked through the tower lists and found a horrible, terrible example of this problem in its extreme case:

Global mojo #41 is a player named Flak.  This poor bastard is level 235 with 15,003 mojo.  There are 55 players in his "mojo pool" (between 14,003 and 16,003 mojo).  Of those 55 players, 37 of them are between level 220-250, which is his "level pool".  So, there are a total of 37 players in the entire haremverse that Flak will fight in the arena.  All 37 of these players are top 62 global mojo (which means they are fucking strong) and all 37 of these players are a higher level than him!  I thought I had it bad, this guy is royally screwed.  Does that seem like a logical reward for one the most committed players in the world?

Well, maybe, just maybe, these 37 guys have a shitty ego ?... :x

(ok, i'm out...)

21 hours ago, Chthugha said:

There must be more to it than that though. I 've looked up all the players a couple of hundred mojo above an below me and most of them, even if they're in my level pool, I don't meet in PvP.

Yet the same unbeatable opponents and some easy ones too keep cropping up. Just as @YoyoHH I can name them from memory but i'll refrain from that for now.

Grrr. Forum pages are hung up... AGAIN (in firefox). last time I had to restart the computer to get i working again. I'm not even caught up with reading all the messages.

Edited by dirty harry