On 6/9/2018 at 6:00 PM, Masters said:

10x Epic Pachinko dropped Treasure, the Princess Daphne parody. My new favorite. I've loved her since I first played, and mastered, the arcade cabinet version of Dragon's Lair.  Gots t'say the art is spot on with her.

Now we need Kimmie from Space Ace

Considering she is a Don Bluth character, she is virtually an unofficial Disney Princess. Which means we need some Disney Parody girls too.

I always strive for pachinko event girls, so when I get permanent ones I always feel disappointed... except with Treasure, when I got her I was like "Hell, yeah!". Definitely one of the best girls in the game, and I would say that she has the sexiest and classiest poses, bar none. 

Glad you could get her.

• Thanks 1

As I am finishing the scroll I am on tonight I might as well announce it now instead of tomorrow. As of tomorrow I (more or less) quit the game. I will log on a couple of times a day to get the missions done (and burn off some energy and combat points).

By my calculations that way I will have accumulated enough kobans saved to play epic pachinko 4 times by the time the July revival event kicks off. (yup, I will be back for that)

It has been a fun game to play for the last few months albeit very time-consuming. I liked it most before all the patches since you had choices to make and therefor a game to play. With the patches it has become more of a grind, but the changes aren't over yet. And though some of the changes didn't go down well at first, putting all the patches together I can see where the devs might be going with this and it could be really awesome.

Thanks, @Kinkoid team for an exceptional game. I hope your successes will only grow bigger.

I would like to thank everybody that filled the forum with idle chitchat/light entertainment as well as good advise and lots and lots of help. I hope I reciprocated a little in return. Also the mods for donating so much of their time to keep us all tidy.

@brassygirl thank you for being your bubbly positive self. Your comments always put a smile on my face.

@Joe-da-G thank you for your banter and sense of humour. I promised you, you'd catch me soon in the PvP table and I keep my word. You should be able to catch me, surpass me and leave me shrinking in your  rear view mirror in a couple of days.

Special greetings to @shidou;). Whether he realises it or not, his modding kept me in the game when I got fed up with it more than once and I thank him for that.

There are a lot more I could mention, like @Chthugha, who felt to me like a strict older brother who only had my best interest at heart. Or the kind hearted Canadian @Charles who is always prepared to assist. Even @Zorba the Geek with his many personalities (*some I liked, some not so much*) but whose opinions always rattled people into motion and so furthered the discussions.

To all those I have forgotten to mention: Sorry you're not mentioned by name but thank you for making this a great game.

Yours sincerely, detective Harry Callahan. (thanks for making my day)

Keep playing, have fun, play nice.:P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just looked up Ludos affection poses and OMG I am praying to get him from epic Pachinko one day. :x:x:x

Edit: I remembered I had enough for an 10xEpic spin but got Tao instead. He is hot too. :)

Edited by CopyBoop
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, dirty harry said:

As I am finishing the scroll I am on tonight I might as well announce it now instead of tomorrow. As of tomorrow I (more or less) quit the game. I will log on a couple of times a day to get the missions done (and burn off some energy and combat points).

By my calculations that way I will have accumulated enough kobans saved to play epic pachinko 4 times by the time the July revival event kicks off. (yup, I will be back for that)

It has been a fun game to play for the last few months albeit very time-consuming. I liked it most before all the patches since you had choices to make and therefor a game to play. With the patches it has become more of a grind, but the changes aren't over yet. And though some of the changes didn't go down well at first, putting all the patches together I can see where the devs might be going with this and it could be really awesome.

Thanks, @Kinkoid team for an exceptional game. I hope your successes will only grow bigger.

I would like to thank everybody that filled the forum with idle chitchat/light entertainment as well as good advise and lots and lots of help. I hope I reciprocated a little in return. Also the mods for donating so much of their time to keep us all tidy.

@brassygirl thank you for being your bubbly positive self. Your comments always put a smile on my face.

@Joe-da-G thank you for your banter and sense of humour. I promised you, you'd catch me soon in the PvP table and I keep my word. You should be able to catch me, surpass me and leave me shrinking in your  rear view mirror in a couple of days.

Special greetings to @shidou;). Whether he realises it or not, his modding kept me in the game when I got fed up with it more than once and I thank him for that.

There are a lot more I could mention, like @Chthugha, who felt to me like a strict older brother who only had my best interest at heart. Or the kind hearted Canadian @Charles who is always prepared to assist. Even @Zorba the Geek with his many personalities (*some I liked, some not so much*) but whose opinions always rattled people into motion and so furthered the discussions.

To all those I have forgotten to mention: Sorry you're not mentioned by name but thank you for making this a great game.

You'll be back.
They always come back B|.

Oh wait, you're not terminator xD

image.png

So long, and farewell.

• Like 1

You'll be missed, @dirty harry...

Still chugging along. My PvP win rate has dropped since May. Instead of floating around 75-80%, it's now closer to 58%. That's probably due to a combination of my deliberately avoiding risky fights to farm mojo (because it's fun), and laboring under a team without a legendary alpha (charm). It's taught me a bit about the fight mechanics, though, so I'm satisfied.

83 tries on Roko and 300 on Final so far now; two girls to go on each.

Debating whether to post detail shots of my latest fan art. I'm working on another scene in that story in the meantime. People seem to like it, and I'm enjoying it...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dirty harry said:

You can still post on the forums even if you quit playing because this forum topic can have off topic posts not related to the game posted in it.

11 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Muahhhh!!  You 'get it'!!  Chit-Chat is always to support and celebrate each other in our victories!!    Equally for our pain!!  Dammit!! *7%-@!$

Hahaha.  When you get back?  For your four spins?  We ALL want to know.  You HAVE to post your results!

oxxxxo, brassy

• Like 2

We'll keep a light in the window for you @dirty harry

Anyone else whose playstyle is to be ready with Daily Missions to click as soon as a mission timer countsdown and buttons turn blue find them not working right? 

I'm finding that when that happens and I REFRESH the screen that the mission STILL HAS TIME TO COUNTDOWN. About 30 seconds or so depending on how fast I am refreshing.

Seems to me that the last Patch affecting timers is buggy. Perhaps dropping Seconds has disconnected timers from server or local clocks, depending on how they're coded.

30 minutes ago, Masters said:

Anyone else whose playstyle is to be ready with Daily Missions to click as soon as a mission timer countsdown and buttons turn blue find them not working right? 

I'm finding that when that happens and I REFRESH the screen that the mission STILL HAS TIME TO COUNTDOWN. About 30 seconds or so depending on how fast I am refreshing.

Seems to me that the last Patch affecting timers is buggy. Perhaps dropping Seconds has disconnected timers from server or local clocks, depending on how they're coded.

No such bugs have ever affected me in this game.
I always play in Incognito mode as I'm always surfing there anyways, not sure whether it's got anything to do with it.

Sincerely

11 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Another bug in the server: standings haven't updated since yesterday.

Also, the patch discussion thread isn't up. (Really looking forward to that new UI!)

@JessieChan: hope you can see this and pass word along to the dev team.

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Yet, the best would be that you also always submit a support ticket.

Jessie Kinkoid

So, I already maxed Roko Sensei, around 1,300 fights against him, and he hasn't released a single girl... I'm getting a little impatient here...

Last time this happened to me was when the devs implemented "the more bosses' girls you earn, the less chance to get the next one" system,  but they forgot to implement the counter to increase droprate the more we fought.

Hope this is not the case again, but after 1,000 fights, if the counter worked, I don't see how the droprate wouldn't be in my favor. Specially when the counter was implemented so we wouldn't have to wait a month without a new girl, and with 1,300 tries and fails, even if I had used every single combativity point on Roko, that's 27 consecutive days of fighting, that's basically February right there. ¬¬

By the way, I'm posting this on Chit Chat because I see that the topic regarding Roko's drops got erased. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Masters said:

What browser are you using?  I've not experienced this myself.  Using Chrome.  

The timers you see are javascript, when you load the page you get given a timestamp from the server, that gets entered into a js function that creates the timer and displays it, its all done in your browser.  Hitting refresh just gets new timestamp info and restarts the process.   So its likely a browser related error.

4 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

So, I already maxed Roko Sensei, around 1,300 fights against him, and he hasn't released a single girl... I'm getting a little impatient here...

By the way, I'm posting this on Chit Chat because I see that the topic regarding Roko's drops got erased. 

Ah, so that's what happened. Thanks for telling me. I was looking for that thread to report I've got Roko up to 290, and still no girls. Slightly miffed as well, in that I managed to get two girls I don't really want (three if you count the one I just got from Epic Pachinko) during the current event, but can't get the two I really want from this boss...

Well... apparently complaining on the forum does work. 27 days worth of fighting with no drop from Roko, and 12 hours after my complain, Noomye drops.

Since it happened during the one month window mentioned by Kinkoid, I have no basis to believe the system doesn't work as intended, it seems I just had extreme bad luck.

I hope you also get a drop soon, @GarfEild

Edited by Jack_HH