...mere hours after I spent a night's worth of boss points on Gruntt with no results, *Roko* (whom I'd been popping a quarter into every 10 tries on Gruntt) gave up Venam after a total of 246 battles.

Then Grunnt gave up Metal Noemy. 171 battles.

I can exhale now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Imick Says said:

It's starting to look like I won't be getting any girls in this event. I know it's still possible, but...I'm not going to get my hopes up.

My suggestion: keep trying. Results tend to vary greatly in these events. I actually got the first girl in the very first battle, which never happens to me... buuuut Metal Noemy is being stubborn. And I really want her, which likely means she won't come to me... >:(

On 6/21/2018 at 4:02 PM, brassygirl said:

@BraumII  @Romero Arturia 

It would be so great if you would remove your posts from the 7 above.

Thanks.  brassy   

@Chthugha  Could you help out a bit?   Clean up on Page 94

94 successful pages of chit or chat, these two shit on the rug and walk off.

Would you be so kind to execute appropriate post removal?  In the alternative, just "execute".

Thanks- brassy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, brassygirl said:

@Chthugha  Could you help out a bit?   Clean up on Page 94

94 successful pages of chit or chat, these two shit on the rug and walk off.

Would you be so kind to execute appropriate post removal?  In the alternative, just "execute".

Thanks- brassy

Get over yourself. Someone asked a question regarding class balance and we had a short discussion about it. Maybe look up the definition of chit-chat while you're at it. If there's one thread where you pretty much cant go off topic it's here.

3 hours ago, BraumII said:

Get over yourself. Someone asked a question regarding class balance and we had a short discussion about it. Maybe look up the definition of chit-chat while you're at it. If there's one thread where you pretty much cant go off topic it's here.

so that is how it is.  Okay.  NP.

11 hours ago, GarfEild said:

My suggestion: keep trying. Results tend to vary greatly in these events. I actually got the first girl in the very first battle, which never happens to me... buuuut Metal Noemy is being stubborn. And I really want her, which likely means she won't come to me... >:(

It just means grind harder.

22 hours ago, Hollo said:

Day 5 of the event. Over 160 tries on Gruntt and counting. This is the first time I've gotten this far in an event and failed to get even a single drop.

Then you must be a very lucky fellow. Even after starting the event with a full combativity bar and using every single point to get them, I didn't get any of the event girls at the Valentine Revival. On my desperation, 5 minutes before the time was up, I bought a recharge and got Val Abrael, but I could have easily ended the event with nothing. 

13 hours ago, Imick Says said:

It's starting to look like I won't be getting any girls in this event. I know it's still possible, but...I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Revival events are harsh!

16 hours ago, GarfEild said:

After, like, 25 more battles I got Metal Noemy! :) Now just to spend the last day and a half-ish fighting Dark Lord.

And good luck on getting Metal Noemy!

3 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Revival events are harsh!

Yes, they are! I actually had really good luck in the last revival event, though, so I thought I'd used up all I had left. xD 

11 hours ago, Damoncord said:

That odd feeling when you look at the ToF for the first time in ages and realize you've broken into the top 1K worldwide.  Moreso when you're top 20 in Canada.

Canada Eh! 

You feel even better come Oct.17, 2018

13 hours ago, whocares said:

leave brassy alone this is chit chat keep it up brassy 

No, he is right.  Chthugha confirming.

At the end of the day, well, & the beginning & middle, too.

They set the standards.  They allow what they will.

I am foolish to think I counted.

11 hours ago, Some other guy said:

Puff puff pass shoot score, beat up a guy and watch Montreal screw up another draft pick by bad development and or trading him away badly... maybe a goalie they can play as a center this time.

You are aware that this is summer,  virtually most of the world and the rest of Canada have other cares 

How about you  thinking about how you are going to get the resources needed to give your legendary harem member that 5th star :D

1 hour ago, casey said:

You are aware that this is summer,  virtually most of the world and the rest of Canada have other cares 

How about you  thinking about how you are going to get the resources needed to give your legendary harem member that 5th star :D

Sadly I do. It isn't as if I have a life.

Also someone forgot to tell the Montreal Gazette. Still loads of articles on the Montreal Canadiens. Draft season you know. After that I am sure they will have articles on some fail or other, or maybe Cary Price's apartment, or a historical article.

*Truth be told, I am not really a sports dude, don't watch it, but I do follow the 'ockey on da hice in the paper.

@Chthugha

Can you please ask Jessie in the Calendar announcement thread to 
1) USE the same thread for new and future calendars (instead of new threads each month)
2) NOT delete old calendars, at least not for 3 or 4 months
3) post the next month by at least the 4th week of the current month; it would be a nice "thanks for being loyal" courtesy for the players to have a bit of advanced heads up. Some of us are on tight budgets and the advance notice helps to plan out the month.

Please and thank you.

On 6/23/2018 at 12:47 PM, Imick Says said:

After, like, 25 more battles I got Metal Noemy! :) Now just to spend the last day and a half-ish fighting Dark Lord.

And good luck on getting Metal Noemy!

Apparently I spent all my luck getting the first girl... come back, Metal Noemy!!!

i have a question but i dont know where to post it, the drop rate gets better everytime you fight a boss or is allways the same? legendary days event is allmost here and i think the girl is going to drop from grunt, is posible to start raising the drop rate, or it doesnt work like that? sorry for my bad english, im not sure if i you could understand what im trying to say

Edited by naibafh
bad grammar everywhere!

35 minutes ago, naibafh said:

i have a question but i dont know where to post it, the drop rate gets better everytime you fight a boss or is allways the same? legendary days event is allmost here and i think the girl is going to drop from grunt, is posible to start raising the drop rate, or it doesnt work like that? sorry for my bad english, im not sure if i you could understand what im trying to say

There's a subforum dedicated to all kinds of random questions, I'd recommend there for all your...well, random questions

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/forum/29-qa-questions-answers/

To answer you though, every battle that fails to drop a girl increases the chance for the next fight to drop a NORMAL BOSS GIRL. Event girls (including Legendary Days girls) don't have their drop rates affected by anything. Battling Gruntt early won't increase your chance of getting the new legendary girl.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:28 AM, Damoncord said:

That odd feeling when you look at the ToF for the first time in ages and realize you've broken into the top 1K worldwide.  Moreso when you're top 20 in Canada.

You keep plugging away, I'm top 5 in Canada:D9_9

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

There's a subforum dedicated to all kinds of random questions, I'd recommend there for all your...well, random questions

http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/forum/29-qa-questions-answers/

To answer you though, every battle that fails to drop a girl increases the chance for the next fight to drop a NORMAL BOSS GIRL. Event girls (including Legendary Days girls) don't have their drop rates affected by anything. Battling Gruntt early won't increase your chance of getting the new legendary girl.

ok, thanks for the info