4 hours ago, bane1 said:

Was waiting till after Anniversary to decide if i was going to change class on my alt from HC to Charm due to having Fanny and Fione, Metal Noemy and a few epic girls and no Levitya, but girls got in Anniversary were no help in making my decision. Thinking i will carry on with HC atm as what i am hearing about charm, it isnt as good. Being Charm i wonder what @brassygirl would do?

@bane1  Thanks for your kind words:  Nice to be noticed!!  hehehe.

when you have the truly lots of ymens?  Go Charm w/F&F alpha.  Get F&F to 5 star first, not Metal Noemy.

You'll need gear too.  Save Gold & Purple Charm gear-

This is how I prepare to jump to HC.

Atm, Metal Noemy is my alpha w/ 6 Gold gear.  (no purple & no multi).  I'm maxed on the little blue buttons.  I use boosters.

However, players in PVP grow stronger every day:   

Recently I lost, to a HC player, 78,000.  So a bit one sided.

Norou is sexiest Leg.  An Adroid that can go all night. True.  But, "Know How"?  Really? Like a McGyver girl?  James Bond girl so much better!  hehehe.  Keep me posted!~  

@RomeroArturo   Rock solid advice!    Ultimate team is right.  the Charm 'handicap' is real-  but in experience, your results vary.  I think the attacker, even when Charm has an unstated advantage?

@Zorba the Geek  You are wrong.  It took me nearly an hour to research this.  Peter Dutton has NO sense of humor.  Apparently, the Minister was dropped on his head at birth & found the experience enlighting in adult life.  He continued the practice though losing more & more hair-

@Chthugha  What a monster you created.  The new moderator doesn't appear in the @GeorgeGMO & if I go look for it correct, the post disappears.  Less annoying to you, but more to me.  Have a great one.

Scroll down to see pic of the writer.  As you read think about how much passion she brings to coffee, as an Austrailian--  https://www.smh.com.au/national/takeaway-coffee-is-the-epitome-of-cool-it-shouldn-t-be-20180727-p4ztzf.html

Edited by brassygirl
add Aussie 'cool' link
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 30/07/2018 at 11:46 AM, brassygirl said:

un-necessary?  oh, okay.  you know best.

On 30/07/2018 at 10:18 AM, Chthugha said:

I'm not going to put this in the anniversary thread.
I don't want to get lynched there >,<
The girls I got on my Nutaku account during anniversary event, shown in a different way.

First the Event girls:

image.png

image.png

And now all the permanent pachinko girls... I really want Virginia, but the game had other plans... the game wanted to give me permanent pachinko girls:

image.png

image.png

Gosh, Cora is a very well-balanced girl - on her tail in fact.  That's an impressive list - a great bunch of hotties.  You got Sugu I see.  Gee I'd love to get her.  I have three accounts where I've collected every boss girl so I'll try EP when no event is on (assuming I can ever save up enough kobans). I just might get lucky.

You were right about the whining.  It IS a game of chance and many players have yet to appreciate this it seems.  For all this there have been some peculiarities that look like changes to the drop rate from March/April.  I can't put my finger on it.  If I come across as whining I am making opinioned observations.  I'm quite content with my haul for the Anniversary event and those previous, considering I had only around 2500 kobans by the end in every account this time around and did not buy refills.  If I had one criticism (hopefully constructive) is that it should have been week-long, as per event revivals and not 5 days.  This would have given those of us who cannot buy kobans a little more time to try.  I'm kicking myself as I should've guessed an anniversary was coming up at this time and I should've damn well saved up and exercised a bit of delayed gratification.  Had I done that, though, I wouldn't have Dezy in know-how so we can't really ruminate over the 'if-only's.

I agree with your observations and suggested improvements.  However, it can be really hard for us to save kobans for events like this when there are events and revivals at almost weekly intervals.  If there are only the 150 koban rewards at the end of the daily missions it would take just over 5 weeks to save up from scratch to play 10x EP.  The combativity refills are a different story.  With 42-108 koban rewards per mission during events, it becomes easier to build up the count.  Yes, a lot more notice would've been handy.

Is the upcoming August event a revival of Sexy Journey?  If so I would love to get that most beautiful and sassy version of Regine, but alas, not enough kobans.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Gosh, Cora is a very well-balanced girl - on her tail in fact.  That's an impressive list - a great bunch of hotties.  You got Sugu I see.  Gee I'd love to get her.  I have three accounts where I've collected every boss girl so I'll try EP when no event is on (assuming I can ever save up enough kobans). I just might get lucky.

You were right about the whining.  It IS a game of chance and many players have yet to appreciate this it seems.  For all this there have been some peculiarities that look like changes to the drop rate from March/April.  I can't put my finger on it.  If I come across as whining I am making opinioned observations.  I'm quite content with my haul for the Anniversary event and those previous, considering I had only around 2500 kobans by the end in every account this time around and did not buy refills.  If I had one criticism (hopefully constructive) is that it should have been week-long, as per event revivals and not 5 days.  This would have given those of us who cannot buy kobans a little more time to try.  I'm kicking myself as I should've guessed an anniversary was coming up at this time and I should've damn well saved up and exercised a bit of delayed gratification.  Had I done that, though, I wouldn't have Dezy in know-how so we can't really ruminate over the 'if-only's.

I agree with your observations and suggested improvements.  However, it can be really hard for us to save kobans for events like this when there are events and revivals at almost weekly intervals.  If there are only the 150 koban rewards at the end of the daily missions it would take just over 5 weeks to save up from scratch to play 10x EP.  The combativity refills are a different story.  With 42-108 koban rewards per mission during events, it becomes easier to build up the count.  Yes, a lot more notice would've been handy.

Is the upcoming August event a revival of Sexy Journey?  If so I would love to get that most beautiful and sassy version of Regine, but alas, not enough kobans.

We will first have a new event themed around tanned girls.

After that the travel event will be revived.

--------

@brassygirl it's GeorgeMTO not GeorgeGMO, so maybe that's where it goes wrong?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

We will first have a new event themed around tanned girls.

After that the travel event will be revived.

--------

@brassygirl it's GeorgeMTO not GeorgeGMO, so maybe that's where it goes wrong?

Cheers, thanks.  GeorgeGMO?  Sounds like he was mistaken for a genetically modified organism, so I'm rather glad he's actually GeorgeMTO.

• Like 1

Haha, well, that would be great if I had kobans left :P

---------

On a completely different note.
I've picked up again at a random point after the anniversary event...
I'm now at 26M saved for F&F and Levitya.
10M to go and a good week to get a high ranking in Money Spent.
image.png

History tells us that at the next reset the new event should start.

New events alway start at the first day of a new month unless the 1st day falls on a saturday or sunday, then the event starts at the first monday of the month.
However, the one creating the calendars has been completely offline since thursday or so, so we cannot be certain the event starts next reset.

Anyway, it has never been different, so I'll put my money on tomorrow for a new event.

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Haha, well, that would be great if I had kobans left :P

---------

On a completely different note.
I've picked up again at a random point after the anniversary event...
I'm now at 26M saved for F&F and Levitya.
10M to go and a good week to get a high ranking in Money Spent.
image.png

I remember those days when i was rich... :/

Screenshot_2.png

Might be the wrong thread (or I have to start a new one), but, to me, Edwarda's tan lines are very funny.  Original humour from the artists.  Circular marks for her glasses and a white silhouette of her tie.  No sign of tan lines on her boobs though.  She must've gone topless a lot!  This idea started with Beach Eugenie (I assume). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I got Tanned Tachibana on my main account and Tanned Marina on this account in the first round of battles.
Something fishy is going on :|

Oh, and I now have a full legendary mono-stat set on Nutaku:
image.png

I don't even have 1 legendary item and you have a full legendary set :(

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Inuzuka said:

I don't even have 1 legendary item and you have a full legendary set :(

Yes, but have you done 35 spins of the 10 games epic pachinko...
5 of them were from epic pachinko since february, the last one appeared in my shop this morning, which is just lucky.

My account here has no legendary mono-stat items.
image.png
Just full epic, because of the lack of the ones I need.

I don't wanna create topics for annoying things, so I post here.

Goddammit! Why are people so stupid? (Nothing personal, please don't warn, mute or ban) Every time I enter forum I see stupid questions! Just now saw "How much the chance to get a girl in EP?" For crying out loud!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jjj2 said:

I don't wanna create topics for annoying things, so I post here.

Goddammit! Why are people so stupid? (Nothing personal, please don't warn, mute or ban) Every time I enter forum I see stupid questions! Just now saw "How much the chance to get a girl in EP?" For crying out loud!

Well, you don't have to deal with it... I do though xD

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I got Tanned Tachibana on my main account and Tanned Marina on this account in the first round of battles.
Something fishy is going on :|

well, I remember the same happened after the first legendary days, in the next event i got the 2 girls in the first day and some boss girls in that same week. Today Tanned marina in only 22, yes, a bit fishy ... or just randomness, who knows ...

Already got Tanned Tachibana too, but...

Getting a new girl on the first tries is not good luck, extreme good luck is usually followed by extreme bad luck, or in other words, odds tend to even out. Getting girls on day one at 15 days events is excessive and unnecessary, and usually a sign of horrible things to follow. :S

• Like 1

Just now, Jack_HH said:

Already got Tanned Tachibana too, but...

Getting a new girl on the first tries is not good luck, extreme good luck is usually followed by extreme bad luck, or in other words, odds tend to even out. Getting girls on day one at 15 days events is excessive and unnecessary, and usually a sign of horrible things to follow. :S

Well, in that case I should trade this account away!
I now got both Marina and Tachibana on this account, along side the Tachibana on my account on Nutaku.

To be honest, I've never had so many on day 1 of the event.

• Like 1