5 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Well, in that case I should trade this account away!
I now got both Marina and Tachibana on this account, along side the Tachibana on my account on Nutaku.

To be honest, I've never had so many on day 1 of the event.

Beware the wrath and retribution of the RNG Goddess... beware... :ph34r:

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2018 at 3:09 AM, brassygirl said:

Has my love grown cold?  Am I so full of myself?

If I wasn't full of myself, I would put on makeup or wear nice clothes.  (hehehe- you KNOW who I mean!!

Did you get a suggestion box commentary today?

I thought of something later?  Could someone add this for me::

TRADES!!

As part of the event, once per now:  (now) let anyone with a Legendary they wish to trade???

Be able to do so!!  May I bid please??? hehehe.  I would trade so much for the F&F.  

Already I am stuck in low preforming asset:  Charm.

Mostly, I fight other Leg teams w/my Metal Noemy.  A hardly & slutty lass to be sure;  But a much for Levitya.  Ah.  no.

Possible trade:  my Hardcore Levitya?  for your Charm F&F?  Plus you give me $25M ymens.

BC I have option to be HC:  you would not switch to Charm no matter.

Soon there will be fewer Charm players.  So longterm, F&F twins still a great card to hold, but you need Levitya now.

Sorry for long post:  But, it is anniversary party for us all.

besos-

I´m joining this discussion late (I was on a journey and my connection was limited), but I think there is from little to no possibility that trades are ever implemented.

Who would benefit the most with trades? Certainly not regular players. The ones who would benefit the most are players with multiple accounts, the ones who wouldn't even need to negotiate with other players, but could simply move specific girls from one account to another. Implementing trades would be like asking us to create multiple accounts.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, jjj2 said:

I don't wanna create topics for annoying things, so I post here.

Goddammit! Why are people so stupid? (Nothing personal, please don't warn, mute or ban) Every time I enter forum I see stupid questions! Just now saw "How much the chance to get a girl in EP?" For crying out loud!

8 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Well, you don't have to deal with it... I do though xD

Speaking of which @Chthugha, are you making much progress on the FAQ you said you would start on? Not rushing you, just curious

14 minutes ago, Blain said:

Speaking of which @Chthugha, are you making much progress on the FAQ you said you would start on? Not rushing you, just curious

It is a rather huge ass thing (bigger than Kelina's ass, and we all know Kelina has a huge ass). I have so far tackled 4 subjects, but I have at least 3 more to go.

Unfortunately for you, you cannot see the hidden threads. Let's just say I am being thorough and also include extra information.

• Thanks 2

On 7/25/2018 at 4:09 PM, brassygirl said:

Has my love grown cold?  Am I so full of myself?

If I wasn't full of myself, I would put on makeup or wear nice clothes.  (hehehe- you KNOW who I mean!!

Did you get a suggestion box commentary today?

I thought of something later?  Could someone add this for me::

TRADES!!

As part of the event, once per now:  (now) let anyone with a Legendary they wish to trade???

Be able to do so!!  May I bid please??? hehehe.  I would trade so much for the F&F.  

Already I am stuck in low preforming asset:  Charm.

Mostly, I fight other Leg teams w/my Metal Noemy.  A hardly & slutty lass to be sure;  But a much for Levitya.  Ah.  no.

Possible trade:  my Hardcore Levitya?  for your Charm F&F?  Plus you give me $25M ymens.

BC I have option to be HC:  you would not switch to Charm no matter.

Soon there will be fewer Charm players.  So longterm, F&F twins still a great card to hold, but you need Levitya now.

Sorry for long post:  But, it is anniversary party for us all.

besos- 

UPDATE Anniversary

One day plus 5 hours.

So far:  I have Noella, Dietra and Windia.

Also, a Boss Girl dropped:  The jump looking girl.  

So four all together!  So wild.

Just me-  not our celebrity Ballers!!-  Just me, four at this point?  

Dammit!!  Best ever for me-

The revival event for the legendary days events is this month so you will have a second chance at the charm legendary.

image.png.aab41950632c0b126105c87cdd1c7187.png

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Also, I am busy creating a faq for dummies. So soon one can answer pointing at the faq.

I got two questions for the dummies FAQ

1: I keep playing the lotto but I haven't won a big prize yet, what am I doing wrong. I pay about 20 plays for both the main lottos.

2: I keep sending dick picks to this girl I know. All the dicks. Richard Nixon, Dick Chainey, Dick Clark, Dickie Moore, Dick Butkus, Dick Van Dyke even Richard the Lionheart and nothing, not even a response. What am I doing wrong.

2 hours ago, natstar said:

The revival event for the legendary days events is this month so you will have a second chance at the charm legendary.

image.png.aab41950632c0b126105c87cdd1c7187.png

Well this came really fast. It wasn't even a year from the first legendary event..   Maybe we will get a crack at other legendary girls instead of the main 3

• Like 2

FAQ for dummies and Richard nixon , that was awesome. 

In fact, I came here searching for any information about legendary revival . Too bad there isn't anything yet. Hope they make all that "4x higher drop rate" for all bosses instead of the only one with a legendary 5 star girl. Hope you guys can get any of the one you wish, cause I remember it was dark and difficult days here . 

What about the players who have got all of the 3 legendary girls ,its not going to be much of a event  for them , so i hope there are high value items  they can win or  some thing else in place of the girls,.

Edited by wertyu

2 hours ago, ilyjjk said:

Will all legendary girls be available? 

Well, there is no info yet, but i don't have to be a mind reader to figure out that all 3 legendary 5* girls will come back to their respective bosses (Levitya/Dark Lord, Norou/Ninja Spy, F&F/Gruntt), and probably we will have those legendary affection items on bosses once again.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Well, there is no info yet, but i don't have to be a mind reader to figure out that all 3 legendary 5* girls will come back to their respective bosses (Levitya/Dark Lord, Norou/Ninja Spy, F&F/Gruntt), and probably we will have those legendary affection items on bosses once again.

I wouldn't mind if the put some of those 3 star legendary on the higher bosses, something for those of us with all 3 legendaries to do.

But yeah, 1 boss 1 girl is the way to go so we have some control over who we get. 2 girls 1 boss or more is kinda ahem, shitty?

Edited by Some other guy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ilyjjk said:

Will all legendary girls be available? 

It would actually be better if they only did 1 legendary for this revival because players are low on kobans from the anniversary event so it would give players more time to save their kobans up if they already have Levitya or they are lucky enough to get her with using combativity refills.

If we get the hardcore legendary this time then players will be getting another chance at the know how/charm ones as well.

• Like 1

And now I have Tanned Marina too. Because, of course, gotta have fast drops on 15 day events, and slow or unexisting drops on the shorter events... ¬¬*

I hope devs surprise us as they did at the anniversary, adding some epic pachinko legendaries to the legendary revival, because having the three 5 star legendaries, and the Sexy Journey boss girls, plus no kobans, I have little to do until September. O.o

Edited by Jack_HH

58 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

And now I have Tanned Marina too. Because, of course, gotta have fast drops on 15 day events, and slow or unexisting drops on the shorter events... ¬¬*

I hope devs surprise us as they did at the anniversary, adding some epic pachinko legendaries to the legendary revival, because having the three 5 star legendaries, and the Sexy Journey boss girls, plus no kobans, I have little to do until September. O.o

You can savour your kobans (by hoarding them) and build up your reserves :ph34r:

You are going to need it sooner or later.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

You can savour your kobans (by hoarding them) and build up your reserves :ph34r:

You are going to need it sooner or later.

More sooner than later, since I'll need them to try to get Vechta at the Dark Fantasies revival.

And I'll sure get more money, focusing my battles on Roko sensei. But a month without girl drops is going to be hard. :(

Legendary Revival
From the 17th up to the 21st of August (5AM GMT+2 to 5AM GMT+2)
Revival event. All 3 legendary girls will be present in the game again! So, if you missed the previous Legendary Days events, or just started playing Hentai Heroes, you will have the chance to recruit these legends! All of them come with a set of 5 affection grades and overpowerful stats! They are going to be captured by the villains! Face Dark Lord, Ninja Spy or Gruntt and make them join your harem! And, that's not all! There will be a legendary feature bonus! The villains will also give you legendary gifts!!!

• Like 1

A legendary revival so soon makes me think that perhaps there will not be more new 5 starred legendary girls in events, and there will only be new 3 starred legendaries in pachinko at the pace of one for event/month.

I was sure sooner or later there would be a revival for Levitya, Norou and Fanny & Fiore, but i expected the devs would wait a year, perhaps pulling more legendary days in between.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, jelom said:

I was sure sooner or later there would be a revival for Levitya, Norou and Fanny & Fiore, but i expected the devs would wait a year, perhaps pulling more legendary days in between.

So was I. I'm not very happy about this early revival. For those who missed them last time or started the game after the legendary days it's a good thing, but on the other hand it makes these girls who should be something special very … common. And for those who spend a fortune to get them just because they were announced as very rare, special, maybe never to be obtainable again etc. it's just  a slap in the face.

• Like 3

On 02/08/2018 at 3:13 AM, Chthugha said:

Well, in that case I should trade this account away!
I now got both Marina and Tachibana on this account, along side the Tachibana on my account on Nutaku.

To be honest, I've never had so many on day 1 of the event.

Well lucky you!  Nothing for me in all accounts with 70-80 tries each.  Early days, I know, but it's an ominous sign.  This has never happened to me before in all accounts.  Prior to this, I've got at least one girl by Day 2.