2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

no access to the forum during sunday sry. but still have the problem that from my other pc i cant login here. but was doing well. 2 contests won. the one with the girl xp was doing nice for me too. mostly i dont go for that cause ppl r crazy and doing about 6k or sth like that. but this time next was only at 2,2k so used books for 1,5k and everything was fine. xp contest was fine too. 7k above the 2nd ^^

yes, we had similar results!!  Good for you!  7k is about 6 hours ahead.  Wow.  You raved him!!

And where are you now?  Is it 1062?  no, you broke the barrier!!  978- wheez!!!

4 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Yes, I am the first to admit:  they did change the timezone for me!!  hehehe.  They end at 9 pm, my time.  So I have my evening coffee and all is well in the world.

What is your timezone for the end of contests?  

My time zone before endend at midnight, exacly. So, was not a great thing in the last minute become first (I always did that in the xp and pachinko contests), having 0 points before. Ok, this may be evil, but I learnt this from a guy that made this to me just in the beggining of the game. Also was good to take the event challanges and go to sleep, and when wake up, just do all the other missions in about 1 and a half hour and get the reward. But now the time zone moved to 2 am... to late for me xD

14 hours ago, Damoncord said:

On a side-note has anyone noticed that as you are going through multiple steps in the story it doesn't always change the picture, but if you come back through the quest later it does change the picture?

Yep, that always happens to me all the time. I just get out of the story and enter again before I spend more energy and change (or not) the pic again

17 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Great to see you, University boy!  What great U do you work at?  I grad from USD.

Sometimes I wonder how can exist someone so nice, kind and cheerful as you, brassy ^_^ I'm doing librarianship, I don't know how this is the other countries, but in mine is close to perfection: high demmand, very few people are able to do, the profission has reserve of market (you can't do a lot of things without a librarian), the salary is awesome in general, and also, my university (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, or just UFRGS) is the only one that give this course in all the country, and actually, is one of the best of my country (and most important, is free! :D)

15 hours ago, masca10 said:

Even with that, Damon, event girls has a drop rate QUITE high.

I'm really surprised that him doesn't got a girl yet. O.o

Are you sure is quite high???? After so much time fighting and don't get anyone of the event, I guess that is actually low. And is not only cause this event: Halloween, even aftermore than 800 battles (I lost the right number), I don't get the event Juliette. And this don't happened just with me, for what I see in forum...o.O

I know that is higher than the normal girls (I passed a entire month battling Silvanus and he don't drop anything, so...), but still appear be too low the chances... or my player are having some problems....:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, NobodyPrime said:

Are you sure is quite high???? After so much time fighting and don't get anyone of the event, I guess that is actually low. And is not only cause this event: Halloween, even aftermore than 800 battles (I lost the right number), I don't get the event Juliette. And this don't happened just with me, for what I see in forum...o.O

I know that is higher than the normal girls (I passed a entire month battling Silvanus and he don't drop anything, so...), but still appear be too low the chances... or my player are having some problems....:ph34r:

I think thats it's true, 'cause, I got all the girls since the Dark Fantasies event (Gork), HW Juliette, Cheryl, and Sporty Jeanne (although, I've a strange bug and shows herself as Body builder girl, WTF), and, on the other hand since two weeks, Gruntt doesn't drop anything. Zero. Nada.  -_-:/

you guys have it way too easy and never learned that patience is key in this game xD

~transforms in a grumpy grandfather sitting on the porch in a rocking chair~

these kids have no patience these days.
I remember that when I started playing this game in july last year.
in those days the drop rate was really low and up to the christmas event I only got two girls.
during the first two months I didn't even know it was possible to get a girl, because they simply didn't drop for me.

anyway, independent of how things are going for you, it still all depends on whether or not the RNGoddess is smiling upon you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, masca10 said:

I think thats it's true, 'cause, I got all the girls since the Dark Fantasies event (Gork), HW Juliette, Cheryl, and Sporty Jeanne (although, I've a strange bug and shows herself as Body builder girl, WTF), and, on the other hand since two weeks, Gruntt doesn't drop anything. Zero. Nada.  -_-:/

xD Yeah, comparing with the other bosses, principally when you already have some girls, I guess it get considerably higher, but not so much. Only event that I get all girls was Dark Fantasies, and. including, in the summer event, I just lost all of them, without mercy.

What you think about your body builder girl? :) Is still Clarisse or is the epic pachinko girl? xD

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

these kids have no patience these days.
I remember that when I started playing this game in july last year.
in those days the drop rate was really low and up to the christmas event I only got two girls.
during the first two months I didn't even know it was possible to get a girl, because they simply didn't drop for me.

I know that xD I remember people saying that get girls from Dark Lord was so easy, and that earn all them much before they end his world (belive or not, I read this already). I just earn a girl from him last month! :P

8 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

xD Yeah, comparing with the other bosses, principally when you already have some girls, I guess it get considerably higher, but not so much. Only event that I get all girls was Dark Fantasies, and. including, in the summer event, I just lost all of them, without mercy.

What you think about your body builder girl? :) Is still Clarisse or is the epic pachinko girl? xD

Well, I been here since October 6, so, I joined in the middle of the DF event... I don't know the other girls you're talking about, hahaha. :DxD

As I said, it's a bug, really she's Sporty Jeanne, (dropped by Ninja Spy) but for a unknown reason, when I got her, showed up as "Body builder girl". So weird. O.o-_-

EDIT: That:

sjeanne.PNG.cfe3a4e0874f01dc6e19e037e3391fdc.PNGharen.PNG.5589e7410a7a1514ba3081da5278b2c8.PNG

Edited by masca10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think event girl drop rate is "quit high" is incorrect.
I believe the game made it so that event girl is HIGHER than normal girls, which doesn't mean too much, since normal girl drop rate is pretty low..

I'm still busy trying to get my first girl drop from event, so fighting contest is no go for me.
As for the gain XP and give girl XP, the top 4 players are already at 10k+ points.. so no go for me there either.
Last one which is spend energy and give girl XP.. hmm.. let's see, but usually I don't do so well at that one either..
Guess I'm ignoring all contests this time round!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, brassygirl said:

yes, we had similar results!!  Good for you!  7k is about 6 hours ahead.  Wow.  You raved him!!

And where are you now?  Is it 1062?  no, you broke the barrier!!  978- wheez!!!

yesterday during midday it was quiet close. me and the 2nd had similar score but somehow he gave up to compete during evening and so was easy to move forwards ^^

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, masca10 said:

Oh... I didn't know that. :S

My lips are sealed, then. xD

Then again, they aren't known for their fast responses... even just a "we are looking into it" takes a while.
So I would give it a day or two, and then send it again.
Flood their inbox with the same mail, until they have to reply.

• Like 1

Doing right now a tough contest: my group I can call my group a little to much entusiastic abou contests, so you need some days of preparation to contests like Show off in Pachinko, Hard Training, Minds and Bodies Sinergy and Symbiotic Harem, accumulating money and books...

This time I was forming a stock of books (not so great as I wish), and get, at same time, Minds and Bodies and Symbiotic Harem. It was the perfect time to win two contests with the same books! So, this last night of the evnt, I enter with good investment of my stock, enough to let at least 1000 points higher than the 1st place. My intent was make him use his reserves to surpass me, and I calculate if was worthy (and if my stock would support) use it all to get first.B|

However, I just cheked again, and a compatriot, BrunoHenrique, surpass me for 2k points in the Symbiotic Harem contest! Well, I don't invest so much to get just 45 kobans! But, as I said, my stock was not so large as I would like... I had enough for get just other 2k more points than him... if he make another move, I will have to use my secret reserves (lol, I was keeping my golden books since the rebalence! And my 5 level 0 girls for a hard training contest!), to win this contest... I hope he also got his stock empty with his move (he made about 20k  points to reach me before!), and don't wait for until last second to do this, afterall, I have to sleep too:P

But, with all this, I have 5500 points more than 2nd place in the Minds and bodies contest! I hope this be enough to wake up tomorrow and collect my first place prizes! :ph34r:

Still, any event girl join me. I'm trying to get Sporty Jennie a entire week now, and she don't show off... I'm really thinking that maybe my player aren't reconising the event and his special drops...¬¬

Congrats Chthugha for the double drop!

Just keep at it NobodyPrime, I'm also stuck with no event girl drop, even though I've been switching between mining Cheryl and Jeanne..
Just hope it' smy turn to get luck like Chthugha and get a quick double drop!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I decided to burn my 10x Epic Pachinko since the event was still going on, and the regular bosses weren't dropping girls.  I managed to get Pelagie which means when I go into the next world I will only be fighting for 1 girl because I got Kelina earlier.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

I calculate if was worthy 

You ARE Worthy!!  And did you get Koban?  Even if you get a win plus a place in the money?  That is so great!!  How is your pile of Koban coming?  I am desperate to try to get 5400 before the event is over. hehehe.  Likely we all are!!

Please knock that bastard out and steal his girls.  they are BOTH really worth the effort:  I could not pick between the two if I had to.  They are both so cute.

Maybe try some different coffee?  When I am really serious?  I go full dark.

• Haha 1