Argh!!! Another event? Really? :S

I past a entire week battling Dark Lord to get Halloween Julliette, in vain (I should had trust in my instincts and give up at the 5th day...). Just 3 days before the Halloween event, I made a "all shall fear your skills" contest, what make me start to lose money since this time. I already lost more than 10 million with all this stuff, and I must say that the results was a shit, so my problems with money are spreading like a pest all over my game... my book stocks are empty, and I don't have money to replace them (I have 5 girls needing 100 levels already), my list to girls to level up affection grow (miss the times when there was just 3 requiring affection, now are 8), and with this I'm out of pachinko contests, xp to girls contest, and battling again this cursed low bosses, all the other contest too AGAIN. AAAAAARRRRGHAJHDEFEBBEVEEFYEWGFEYWGF NIB JF F  B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just wishing a little break....:/

Yeah, I know that if I don't want to, I don't need to get the girls... but I liked them! And... ok, ok, no one need to say anything, I was just... spelling out. :| Thanks for the attention.

• Like 1

i fully can understand u. thats really drepressing. say event girls drops r 3 times higher than boss girls. i can see the idea behind this, everyone who is active playing should have get the chance but this can be solved other way too. for example give higher bosses girls too. so u can decide if u hit dark lord or edwarda or anybody else u want.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

:| Thanks for the attention.

Come and sit with me.  Put your feet up on my couch. You sit right while I get you a cold beer and make you a nice dinner.  -hears the sound of the pop top-

There, there.  Is that better?  -smiles and hands you cold imported Japanese beer-

• Haha 1

I'm starting this one basically broke, and only had 300 Kobans, they are already gone now and haven't found anything.  Seeing the Ninja Spy matches me I'm going for it first, will have to live with the chance of a false positive if I win the one girl he has normally that I don't.