7 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

173 attempts already, and again, nothing. Is so frustating, that I'm whiling to give up 

that is completely painful.  If there is a secret, I don't know it.  I'm sure you tried everything.  Please post your progress.  Don't forget you are the person who can keep track of your tries.  I lost track so soon you have discipline to do that.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i know, when we still were in the same contest group the was an hard opponent ^^

Meaning I was on your tail the whole way!!  hahaha!  You are a great competitor & you share your secrets!!  Can't get better than this.  Your help won many other contest for me (ones u aren't in!!!  hehehehe)

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

she told a while. think she has about 35-40 girls now. and new girls affection r expensive. i have about 35 girls 3* rest is 1 or 2 star and still need lot of money to complete this (the new 5* not counted in)

I'm disappointed you aren't following me on the Tower.  I follow you -smiles-

7 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

Just hope don't spend 2 weeks and don't get anything again. ¬¬

Of course you get Clarissee -  Only those in the event get her.  You will always have her.  Don't give up too soon.

I'm used all my koban on stamina to fight Dark Lord.  I am almost ashamed (not quite-hehe) to say!  Have you done this already? 

• Like 2

Just now, Varnart said:

hummmmmmmm who does that remind me of...oh they put you in brassy lol

Hahaha.  Good of you to say!!!  Now if we can solve the problem of getting older every day!!!

I haven't been on Thrixx for so long, except I left you a very brief message last night.  Some one gave me a new room, of some sort:  If you want, we could try it sometime?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Varnart said:

id love to try it with you, and you need to go on, I posted a pic for you to see of me

You Did!!!  hahaha.  Is it a dick pic???  hehehee.  Do you know what it means "tribute pic"?   Hey, I just asked:  Don't go do it!!!  -smiles-

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

Due to me starting to support them on Patreon I might actually be able to afford an Epic Pachinko 10x spin before the event ends.  Let's hope I get lucky and get one of the 3 event only girls or 9 more Pachinko only ones. =)

I think you only get kobans at the start of the month with patron.

1 hour ago, Damoncord said:

Due to me starting to support them on Patreon I might actually be able to afford an Epic Pachinko 10x spin before the event ends.  Let's hope I get lucky and get one of the 3 event only girls or 9 more Pachinko only ones. =)

where are they on pateron, I cant find their game

2 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

I've gotta say the cash costs of The Juy Sea are really starting to annoy me.  It's almost a case of Pay 150k, blow 15-30 energy, pay another 150k, blow more energy, pay yet again.

The thing i hated most is that sometimes you would pay money then next scene they would be asked you to pay it again.,

16 minutes ago, natstar said:

Farming ninja spy for my final event girl.

OH!!  you went for Cheryl first!!!  Good for you!  I went for Jeannie.  Yes, I desperately want to set my girls free and get back on my program!  

Welcome Chthugha.  That is thug right?  -smiles-

Have a great weekend!  besos, everyone!  brassy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

OH!!  you went for Cheryl first!!!  Good for you!  I went for Jeannie.  Yes, I desperately want to set my girls free and get back on my program!  

Welcome Chthugha.  That is thug right?  -smiles-

Have a great weekend!  besos, everyone!  brassy

Hey Brassy, how are you? :D

Regarding the girls of the event, I've a small problem. I posted it in the bugs section.

Has that ever happened to you? :S

5 hours ago, Damoncord said:

I've gotta say the cash costs of The Juy Sea are really starting to annoy me.  It's almost a case of Pay 150k, blow 15-30 energy, pay another 150k, blow more energy, pay yet again.

yep thats really annoying the only good thing is if u pay money u mostly get a little boost of experiance