13 hours ago, masca10 said:

Sorry, I'm lost here...

What bug, Brass?

yes, I'm the first to admit, I'm only repeating something:

Apparently, players really weren't getting drops.  Not just complaining or what have you.

It appears a "bug" was in the game, since corrected, that really did prevent or make highly unlikely "drops".

the post says the "bug" was fixed.  It not specifically detail what was fixed, what the bug caused or what happens moving forward.

We are conditioned to think the player is just grousing:  They (we) weren't.

Since last Friday, I didn't make any battles for dropped girls:  I fought in the arena.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

congrats, really great. still think they did increase drop rate of event girls. last time so many ppl didnt get them even with doing 500+ trys. maybe an inderect compansation for that halloween event.

Barely anyone even posts on the English forums that actually plays the French forum is a lot more active the same drop rate exists every time you fight for a event girl since they have a set drop rate it's just based on luck since you have the same chance to get one every time you fight a boss while the chance of a normal boss girl increases every time you fail to get one if they increased the drop rate of event girls they would say so no reason to keep that a secret since it would get more people to play most of the people that get them early use kobans anyways so it makes sense for people not using kobans to take longer.

When i first started playing the game the first girl i got was summer red battler from dark lord so i got a event girl before i even got my first boss girl that was before they changed the drop rate on boss girls though if you make a new account you will get your first boss girl drop before you even use half your battle energy also back then we were told that event girls had a 3 times higher drop rate than boss girl so they always had a high drop rate but it was a set drop rate so you still needed luck to how fast you get them also how fast you get them depends on how much time players play and if if they waste battle energy on arena/bosses that drop more money but give no boss girls or if players use kobans early on to get them faster also the event has only just started so to early for people to complain plus the fact the halloween event only lasted half the time this event is going on for so they had half the time to get the halloween event girl.

Edited by natstar

How is everyone doing in the event?

BananaJoy well he blew by we morals sometime ago!!  2-3 hours into the event right??  hehehe.

I have Sporty Jeanie.  Still trying for Cheryl!  

I'm just fighting Dark Lord so likely I wont win any contests...who knows?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

BananaJoy well he blew by we morals sometime ago!!  2-3 hours into the event right??  hehehe.

I got Cheryl yesterday! She's very kawaii! ^_^

It took me nearly 80-100 shots.

Now, I'm trying to get Jeanne. :)

What's the reward for doing all the missions?

On 11/2/2017 at 1:23 AM, BananaJoy said:

i fully can understand u. thats really drepressing. say event girls drops r 3 times higher than boss girls. i can see the idea behind this, everyone who is active playing should have get the chance but this can be solved other way too. for example give higher bosses girls too. so u can decide if u hit dark lord or edwarda or anybody else u want.

The problem with that is people miss out on getting event girls i missed out on lots of event girls from not being able to get to their world level also i remember you complained about a higher level legendary from the market than one you had of a lower level well this one is much worse lol. monoLegendary.png

1 hour ago, brassygirl said:

Bad. Any drop at all yet. I don't know if my drop rate is broken, but even if I report this, people will just say that is luck based, and that I'm a very unlucky guy, in the max. Drop rate bug fixed??? Not for me. 173 attempts already, and again, nothing. Is so frustating, that I'm whiling to give up (of course I sall not do this, but gives me a great wish to do this). Just hope don't spend 2 weeks and don't get anything again. ¬¬

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, brassygirl said:

I got very very lucky brassy, got both event girls in one fight each

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, brassygirl said:

who cares about contest if u can get a girl. a girl is several thousend kobans worrth. for that amount u need win alot of contests.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

lol wont touch that one but yes im sure she wants to be 1st place in all contests all the time, and get all the girls, I bet all her harem is level 5 and level 3 affection, and whenever she gets a new one she can max level and max affection it right away

I got 27, my system is when I get a new girl she goes up to 2 stars, then after everyone as atleast that far I start working on 3 stars,

1) Bunny all 5 stars

2) Juliette all 5 stars

3) Agate all 3 stars

4) Red Battler 4 of 5 stars 2284 affection for last

5) Ankyo 3 of 5 stars but need $675000 to get to level 4

6) Travel Kalissa all 3 stars

7) Flight Attendant all 3 stars 

8) Soloveig all 3 stars

9) Kimie all 3 stars

10) Sung Ta Ki 2 of 3 stars 1500 affection needed

11) Rumiko 2 of 3 stars 1600 affection needed

12) Justine all 3 stars

13) Jennie 2 of 3 stars 1950 affection needed

14) Sheheramazond 2 of 3 stars 2050 affection needed 

15) Miss Spook all 3 stars

16) Secretary Rabbi all 3 stars

17) Noemy 2 of 3 stars 1490 affection needed

18) Bonny 2 of 3 stars 2550 affection needed

19) Mala 2 of 3 stars 2749 affection needed

20) Abrael 2 of 3 stars 2960 affection needed

21) Gork 2 of 3 stars 2290 affection needed

22) Lola 2 of 3 stars 3295 affection needed

23) Maika 2 of 3 stars 3420 affection needed

24) Halloween Juliette 2 of 3 stars 3560 affection needed

25) Kelina 2 of 3 stars 3750 affection needed

26) Sporty Jeanne 1 of 3 stars 1300 affection needed

27) Cheryl 1 of 3 stars 1305 affection needed

and im about to get Samane, and if affection is $417 per point, I need $16543101 to make everyone their next star, wow im a nerd lol

Edited by Varnart

01. Bunny 5*

02. Juliette 5*

all 3*

03. red battler

04. ankyo

05. sheheramazond

06. kimie

07. arcana

08. jeanne

09. regine

10. stephanie