• Dakishi
    • Kuchi
    • Clitario
    • Magician Crystal
    • Dezy
    • Halsey
    • Kaito
    • (None)

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 18-Jul-20 ] The Anniversary Orgy - Discussion

Now this feels more like an anniversary event! Other than the daily gifts (which are downright laughable apart from the kobans yesterday), this really feels like a shitty event that has gotten "anniversary" tag slapped on to it, and the regular Orgy Days we know feels more like an anniversary event than the actual anniversary event. People say that it's gonna last a whole month, but come on, this is literally just a series of events one after another without a day for rest, and some half- and ill-thought gifts sprinkled in. Even the previous anniversary was better, and the only memorable thing was the arena gifting Norou. 
OD has great girl selection (even with the buggy widget) and a bunch of girls I want and can reasonably get, so that's good, but it's gonna be extremely difficult to convince me that this is an anniversary event.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

4 days.  I'd be pleasantly shocked if I picked up a girl other then the daily quest event girl.  So far, and I know it's early still, 20 combativity and no shards,

Actually it's 5 days. And with the usual Orgy shard range (1-12) you should easily be able to finish at least 1 girl, if you're lucky maybe even 2 just with free fights and without any refills.

7 minutes ago, LuxFF said:

Is it just me, or is there no Solaria and Umbria in the ingame preview?

5 hours ago, Taharrush said:

Lilly doesn't show up in the event tab, but does show up on the Pandora Witch. Just putting that out there.

All five of the permanent Pachinko girls which have also been added to bosses are indeed missing from the event overlay. Checking through them all is recommended.

The timer in the main screen shows that we have less than 5 days remaining. In-game mail tells about 6 days event. What is the correct timing of the event? I am always waiting until the very last day with the refills cause of possible contests. It would be unfortunate (to say the least) to miss the event's ending.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

The timer in the main screen shows that we have less than 5 days remaining. In-game mail tells about 6 days event. What is the correct timing of the event? I am always waiting until the very last day with the refills cause of possible contests. It would be unfortunate (to say the least) to miss the event's ending.

For now, I'd say to trust the in-game timer. Will try and get a clear answer to this from Kinkoid on Monday.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Stats for Jana when someone gets her?  3* Legendary?  5* Legendary?  I see the initial stats she gets, can we extrapolate that with a similar legendary girl? HC 3, CH 5.3, KH 1.4, JackHammer , quick look at wiki seems she should compare to Micaela Smith or Sorority Sister Mavin?

Edited by Chico BonBon
added possible comparables

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

And also back to anti-epilepsy mode. For those like me who don't use deep scripts like many players, here's what to block with your UBO or other simple tool:

https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/backgrounds/2200x/homepage_steampunk.jpg
https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/backgrounds/2200x/homepage_space.jpg
https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/backgrounds/2200x/homepage_summer.jpg

You'll get a blank background, which is a bit depressing, but at least it won't drive you mad and/or give you migraines. Cheers.

Let's try to remedy that in a more permanent way:

• Thanks 1

The event start was so awful that for an instant I thought that something messed up with the drop range staying the same 1-4 of the Anniversary Event. I decided to go for Beach Samane, but the first 22 combativity, despite the amazing six drops, gave only 12 shards. The prosecution was discouraging, as the second full bar I burned one hour ago apparently was the start of an unlucky streak, leaving the total shards on Samane unaltered. Orgy Days should be the main event to obtain girls in the game, and given that if I complete the daily missions I will get only two legendary boosters, I hope to be able to get at least one girl and a bunch of shards on another, especially as apparently the event length was increased.

The anniversary is the whole month.

So the first event was the foreplay event. (bad)

Now we getting the orgy event. (good-very good)

And the next event will be the big explosion event or something like that. (best)

Thats what I hope at least.^^

This event so far: got Kenzie with 7 refills and Jana for 8 refills. Much better than last event.

1 minute ago, Hvjkzv said:

The anniversary is the whole month.

So the first event was the foreplay event. (bad)

Now we getting the orgy event. (good-very good)

And the next event will be the big explosion event or something like that. (best)

Thats what I hope at least.^^

This event so far: got Kenzie with 7 refills and Jana for 8 refills. Much better than last event.

Big explosion event? What is that?

1 hour ago, Hvjkzv said:

Just my assumption or my hope.

That the anniversary as a whole gets even better.

And the name is made up.^^

It's proabaly another PoA event (they just stick to the 'normal' shedule and make it anniversarly).

Edited by blaa

9 hours ago, Eman said:

The climax 🤣.

Exactly what I meant with big explosion. :D

9 hours ago, blaa said:

It's proabaly another PoA event (they just stick to the 'normal' shedule and make it anniversarly).

Yes PoA + hopefully girls on bosses. And the rewards for PoA are better than normal. Like this it would be a great event I´d say.

2 hours ago, LuxFF said:

Meh, the droprate really is abysmal this time. About 70 tries and not even 30 shards.

I agree, LuxFF.  60 tries and 35 shards for me.  There was a stretch of the first 40 where I only got 6 shards.  So, I guess, it's just all over the place.  Feast or Famine.  Well, I just hope to get 1 girl besides the Daily Event girl, which is just a gift, really, when you look at it.  Everyone gets her.