• \___________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Venam. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Miyu. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

14 minutes ago, Lunik said:

Been thinking about leaving the game completely or at least switch to a 'completely free player' with no regard to 'winning everything there is'. Thanks to developers for making the decision easy, since artistic atrocities we're getting in the last few months, compared to a quality art from previous years (well, for the most part anyway) inside a game which first and foremost relies on art.. Yep, I think it's what one could call a major fuck up.

It's sad really, since back from the beginning HH has been quite interesting to me, but lately Kinkoid just lost any sense for us players, focusing only on quantity, while ignoring the quality trait. I guess it should have been quite the opposite, but in an age of instant success, where only thing that matters is "success" I guess it's what one can expect from now on. At least there are events like Orgy days/Revivals and sometimes nice targets in Mythic pachinko, so this game still has some potential to keep you occupied, playing more as Hentaiclicker where you do what you have to do during the day, getting some rewards in the end, but not caring much for delving into it too much, since it's not worth the time nor resources. I guess HH is also slowly (or perhaps at a higher velocity?) but surely venturing in the same direction. I hope at Kinkoid they get to keep a big enough fan base of suckers.. er, dedicated fans who are willing to actually pay to play, since it'd be a real shame to see this game closed down, no matter what.

To be honest, I'm only in here cuz of the sunken costs and some small sliver of hope to get older girls. I got pretty far just by wit and being 100% Free to play, I can't imagine how shit I'd feel if I had been playing more than I have and also paid a lot, because the most important and enjoyable aspect of the game keeps getting shat on over and over by the new artists... :/ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mikcris said:

Well I get you... that must have been a tough bracket... if you got more than 4.5M points... I would be shocked if no.1 in that bracket did not get at least 5M maybe 6M points.

Well I did burn up the saved up kobans and still just managed top 4. My problem is that I'm a collector to some degree and a sore loser in the other. So I went all in while not expecting another PoA so soon.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That's because your comment made it sound like you wouldn't pay any attention to the event at all because you wouldn't get the girl. If by "sit this one out" you meant still partake but not finish all the tasks, well then I apologise for assuming the obvious interpretation that you would sit the event out entirely.

I understand, my own mistake for sounding testy, which was not my intent. I have a horrible competitive streak at times and a die hard mind set. There is a likely chance I'm going to attempt to at least grab the first girl in the PoA.

4 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

i am level 400 too

i think i understood you are using 500 tickets in 3 champions level 15??

GLUP...my 2200 tickets no enought then when i got level 14 in them

I envy you having that many tickets at hand hahahaha. I see no trouble with the PvP or other stuff, it is just the champion fighting that I'm a little annoyed with.

;( again a POA 

hace 15 horas, Eman dijo:

Well, I hope it's a revival or some other similar thing because after a Legendary Days event and the Legendary Contest, a Path of Attraction event would be too much in just one month.

hace 10 horas, natstar dijo:

If you could do the requirements of POA in any order i would like it more but not being able to do things in game because you have to do it step by step with POA is annoying.

they already have the koban requirement to unlock the second rewards so it did not need to be that way.  

hace 10 horas, natstar dijo:

The only point in doing it that way is to try and get people to waste more kobans to speed it up which like i already said is not needed because you have to unlocked the other half of the rewards with kobans.

Not hard to add up all what you be needed to do and let people actually get credit when they use their in game resources instead of waiting to use them because they do not get credit if they use them before getting up to that step and then the entire process repeats again even more annoying when you have the do all the daily missions as one of the first steps as well so you not getting more combativity,energy,challenge tokens,ect

The entire event is a copy and paste from other games that do the same thing which is why i quit those games because not fun if this game was nothing but poa events i would quit it as well.hei

instead of making it better than what other hentai games have they make no changes at all just to try to waste kobans and

the other thing i hate about the event is that they are legendary but not 4/5 stars sick of them making harem members legendary when they will never be given 4/5 stars because it just wastes more recourses to unlocked their affection scenes.

waiting between quests is horrible 

the hands go to the bread

yes ,is better do all quest at same time in POA and not wait and wait(spend energy,use combativity,sell objects,kill,....)at least we have more time for us but rules is rules in games (and i hate rules in games ,this game when i started no had POA and was more fun )

well at least no all people hate the POAs...

hace 11 horas, GeorgeMTO dijo:

I sure do hope it's a PoA. They're my favourite event type and I'm well prepared for one.

but surely GeorgeMTO likes to be spanked with a whip and walked on his back in heels ,he is an action man and  we are old women doing knitting 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

;( again a POA

waiting between quests is horrible

the hands go to the bread

yes ,is better do all quest at same time in POA and not wait and wait(spend energy,use combativity,sell objects,kill,....)at least we have more time for us but rules is rules in games (and i hate rules in games ,this game when i started no had POA and was more fun )

well at least no all people hate the POAs...

but surely GeorgeMTO likes to be spanked with a whip and walked on his back in heels ,he is an action man and we are old women doing knitting

No, I just happen to be competent at playing the game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Ignoring this event seems like a weird choice since it's super easy, but each to their own.

I think you are right. Guys reading better the missions are way easier that the missions we did before, this also can explain why the rewards are "less fabulous". Hard mission + Low time given = Super rewards (like the previous) this time is easy missions + lots of time = normal rewards :) simple

Example: last poa i had to drop like 60 M of yemens for quests now is only 16

Edited by Xemnas

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

No, I just happen to be competent at playing the game.

To be fair, I wouldn't call anyone that's not competing in D3 regularly and reaching at least top 30 incompetent unless they're like level 380+ or something, it's just that not everyone has a shitload of resources they can get with a pretty low effort investment considering the rewards (daily activity basically).
Shred your league rewards and see how the plebs feel and you'll see why people complain :D 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Justo ahora, Zanko dijo:

Well I did burn up the saved up kobans and still just managed top 4. My problem is that I'm a collector to some degree and a sore loser in the other. So I went all in while not expecting another PoA so soon.

I understand, my own mistake for sounding testy, which was not my intent. I have a horrible competitive streak at times and a die hard mind set. There is a likely chance I'm going to attempt to at least grab the first girl in the PoA.

I envy you having that many tickets at hand hahahaha. I see no trouble with the PvP or other stuff, it is just the champion fighting that I'm a little annoyed with.

yes,i no use tickets because i use it only in POA (because  it is required) my champions are levels 8 ,7 ,9,8 and 4

then now i know for you i no need spend tickets (only do it in POA....or POAs because this month we have two,i am crying for it)

Understand you use always tickets all days and no only POAs days??

2 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

To be fair, I wouldn't call anyone that's not competing in D3 regularly and reaching at least top 30 incompetent unless they're like level 380+ or something, it's just that not everyone has a shitload of resources they can get with a pretty low effort investment considering the rewards (daily activity basically).
Shred your league rewards and see how the plebs feel and you'll see why people complain :D 

That was mostly directed specifically at the person quoting me, who regularly complains at the most inane shit demonstrating his incompetence at the game

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mikcris said:

Competent or not so competent... I like PoA kind of events better than Contests... mostly because there can be no snipping.

I hate the most the snipers in the game... I mean I do not hate the players that snipe just the idea of snipping.

Agreement there. Main reason I was burning so much of my saved resources in the previous one. Hentai Heroes has changed a lot, some I like, others I do not. The legendary contest are definitely at the top of my dislikes.

3 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

yes,i no use tickets because i use it only in POA (because  it is required) my champions are levels 8 ,7 ,9,8 and 4

then now i know for you i no need spend tickets (only do it in POA....or POAs because this month we have two,i am crying for it)

Understand you use always tickets all days and no only POAs days??

Just call it sheer madness for not being luck, greed for the red orbs, and wanting to see how high I could get them. Then when the second PoA hit, I stopped altogether with the Champions

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

With the harem page.

Ignoring this event seems like a weird choice since it's super easy, but each to their own.

Ah thanks, clever! I had not thought to look at the harem page.

I will ignore it because the only way to play this event is to interrupt whatever I'm doing 5000 times a day to do something in HH. I'm not inclined to do that. I value my work, time playing other games, social time far higher than I'll ever value HH. It might be a little thing for you, and that's fine, I don't begrudge you that. I have ADD and every switch of my focus from one thing to something else leads to massive wastes of time. As I normally play I just manage to complete the dailies (most times, not always). It's the thing I hate most about PoA: I can't just go play for a while and finish a bunch, I have to switch to HH way too many times. So, that's just me but yes, I'm ignoring it :D.

• Like 4

Justo ahora, Zanko dijo:

Just call it sheer madness for not being luck, greed for the red orbs, and wanting to see how high I could get them. Then when the second PoA hit, I stopped altogether with the Champions

red orbs is for mythic pachinko??i have 186 because i spend a lot of them in first CONTEST (was the worst decision)

i think if i got more girls i have less luck then i prefer no use it

well...my activities finished ,now i need a little boost for pvp

i send you a little luck and patience for this event POA ,friend

53 minutes ago, mikcris said:

500 tickets in one go? I mean that would get you 4.5 M points and you were aiming for top 4?

What level are your champions 15, 20? 6 champions with more than 80 fights each on average!... I mean you must have used some refills to reset them to 0 impression in order to get to spend 500 tickets in 24h... in that case in my view not a very wise use of you kobans.

I use on average between 120 - 160 tickets for a beat champions 24h run for all 6 combined... and all are around level 12.... except one that is level 7.

I  got round7 champion Visor to give me only 50k points per tickets while demanding 15 mio and still has def (=not last try no. 5): 

-> wrong girl order, wrong battle equipment

so now you just need 4 tries / hour, 8 champions, less then 23:30 hours to try: 

each champion 62,5 tickets (of 500), that are like 16 hours.

26 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

red orbs is for mythic pachinko??i have 186 because i spend a lot of them in first CONTEST (was the worst decision)

i think if i got more girls i have less luck then i prefer no use it

well...my activities finished ,now i need a little boost for pvp

i send you a little luck and patience for this event POA ,friend

No, red orbs are EPIC pachinko, image.png.c6e6561ecb29c2ae85392d79e1544808.png = image.png.ff4be6caed73aadf16579de4abd5f251.png  & image.png.53e64994f75bfc6b657464026559be33.png (and the draft one)

yellow orbs are Mythic PAchinko image.png.11d37c246d11813aa82b988ab0436a72.png = image.png.72ba2e609cc7848551fbcda14d912d3d.png & image.png.f1e74752c5c33cf92c876b3b5b9986df.png  &  image.png.a996c323ec4e6188d690dd9864fea19d.png

while green is consistent: image.png.0f4281b560d2a8072269c0ef733cf315.png = image.png.3b5f9ebfe0d535f511589642f244a155.png & the single spin

So yes, there is the confusion: yellow orb for red Pachinko and red orb for yellow pachinko...

thanks, I never thought about that, because I use them rarely^^

Edited by windia

1 hour ago, BIG DICK BIG BALLS said:

how to get kobans easily?

Easily can be done in two ways. First, don't play the game. Drop-in a few times a day and collect, but don't spend any resources you may gather. If you are in a League, then drop down two brackets from what you can do and live with it. Second, spend money and buy packages.

Onward from generalities to specifics with this PoA

In previous PoA's the rewards of an earlier stage would help you complete the next stage. In this PoA this is not the case.

Stages two and four should have been reversed, giving a player their best chance at collecting enough stuff to sell in this event. Remember, the last daily contest was all about selling what you collect so for most players the inventory has already taken a hit and we have had ZERO time to recover.

• Thinking 1

27 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Onward from generalities to specifics with this PoA

In previous PoA's the rewards of an earlier stage would help you complete the next stage. In this PoA this is not the case.

Stages two and four should have been reversed, giving a player their best chance at collecting enough stuff to sell in this event. Remember, the last daily contest was all about selling what you collect so for most players the inventory has already taken a hit and we have had ZERO time to recover.

Sorry, just want to confirm. In order to have more time to gain items, you wish to move the "sell items" task to an earlier point in the PoA? You what?

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Sorry, just want to confirm. In order to have more time to gain items, you wish to move the "sell items" task to an earlier point in the PoA? You what?

Yes, because battling players does not give you the chance to collect items. The Daily missions only give you four items, so you end up battling villains twice, once to gain items to sell and then again to complete the stage four. This stage would not have been a problem had the last contest been anything besides selling items where a player had to sell about 100 items for a top-four finish.

10 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Yes, because battling players does not give you the chance to collect items. The Daily missions only give you four items, so you end up battling villains twice, once to gain items to sell and then again to complete the stage four. This stage would not have been a problem had the last contest been anything besides selling items where a player had to sell about 100 items for a top-four finish.

can't you just spam great pachinko 10 times and resell? that's what I do

I expected a middle of the road PoA, and here it is. I'm not quite sure whether I'll shell out the 7.2k kobans this time around at this point.

My main question is whether this month's sped-up and increased schedule was a very very special one-off thing, or whether they expect us to keep up with 5 events per month, including 2 to 3 very expensive ones and hardly any downtime to recharge our batteries from now on. Because if it's the latter, then to even somewhat maintain an affordable strategy as a low-budget player (let alone F2P) will require giving up on a good third of the overall event content from now on (and that's if you play smart and close to the chest with your resources). Unless you're in the 1% that get tons of kobans and EP orbs from leagues due to the grossly unfair and imbalanced League system we still have, of course. But I'm not.

• Like 5

Impossible to access the market to sell items on my phone. This bug has always been there BTW.

Butchered event with art made by incompetent people + buggy implementation made by incompetent developers.
That’s the final straw. It was fun while it lasted I guess. I don’t have access to a PC before next week so it’s the end for me. Not a big loss seeing the amount of amateurish work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

Sure, I could do that, but then I would not have the money for stage five, and I wouldn't have enough HH tickets to complete stage six. 

Stage 5. Stage 6.  Hell, being stuck in a Tower of Fame to high to let me get the required amount PvP wins, I'll be EXTREMELY happy if I manage to get 1 girl.

Well, back to the "regular" PoA.

Seems doable to me (not a guarantee but...) even without unlocking the 2nd tier of rewards, which I still don't think it's worth to do (with the anniversary edition being the exception).

Since @DvDivXXX mentioned it... I'm sort of going through that... I skipped LDs since Sai wasn't an upgrade to my battleteam and will now be skipping this (unlocking) too and save the "stash" for other battles. Gotta work with what you have! 😅

• Like 3