• \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sally. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Danielle. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky

4 minutes ago, Noacc said:

The art style may stray a bit from the original, but the art of affection scenes is great in my opinion 😁
The team has received the feedback to keep girl art as close as possible to the original.

You're putting it pretty mildly like calling a Armageddon a stellar rain. Pity we can't use those in the arena harem page...

Edited by Cantrix
add
  • Haha 1

My take on this is that these are girls cosplaying as other girls in them, but that doesn't exactly make sense. I think it would've bern better to call them all "Cosplayed   __________" where the blank is the name.

That gets clarity, and means that the art can look off, and in fact should look off, since it's not actually the same person. A side benefit would be that those girls would also have different names, and all other bio info that most of us ignore.

1 minute ago, Zteev said:

My take on this is that these are girls cosplaying as other girls in them, but that doesn't exactly make sense. I think it would've bern better to call them all "Cosplayed   __________" where the blank is the name.

That gets clarity, and means that the art can look off, and in fact should look off, since it's not actually the same person. A side benefit would be that those girls would also have different names, and all other bio info that most of us ignore.

Only that isn't the case as you might see in Erika and Layla's cases. ^^

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Noacc said:

The art style may stray a bit from the original, but the art of affection scenes is great in my opinion 😁
The team has received the feedback to keep girl art as close as possible to the original.

Pardon my suspicion, but if they look almost nothing like themselves in stationary 1st poses that we can see in the event, how do we expect anything better in affection scenes? 
Problem is that we don't want to invest resources into girls that may end up being badly/weirdly drawn, and if the 1st pose indicates poor quality, why would we trust in the quality of bigger scenes after such an indication?

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Also, for a fan club of the player character, would it even make sense to cosplay some of our haremettes? That doesnt make much sense to me tbh 😂

I think it makes sense, actually.

You are fan of the new manga that just came out, and you like the guy who is the star. I mean you really, really like him, and in that very special want to know him in that way.

You're not going to cosplay as the guy, because well, he's not into guys. So you pick one of the female characters and cosplay as her, hoping to get his attention.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 1

Just now, Zteev said:

I think it makes sense, actually.

You are fan of the new manga that just came out, and you like the guy who is the star. I mean you really like him, in that way.

You're not going to cosplay as the guy, because well, he's not into guys. So you pick one of the female charaters and cosplay as her, hoping to get his attention.

Guess you're right. Too bad that @DvDivXXX's theory was incorrect, these arent cosplayers these are just butchered versions of our girls 😂

• Sad 1

Just now, Čamuga said:

Guess you're right. Too bad that @DvDivXXX's theory was incorrect, these arent cosplayers these are just butchered versions of our girls 😂

Well, apparently I'm wrong, based on a post above. But I do think I can understand the cosplaying of the related female. For example: the number of females I've seen cosplaying as Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy at conventions looking for their (Spider-)Man is large, and usually they are fans of Spiderman, but aren't going to cosplay as Spider-Woman, since that character isn't actually related.

I guess being wrong, yet making sense is worth something. Kinkoid can use the "Cosplaying ______ " idea later - they've done it with the cam girls, of course.

• Like 3

At a first glance i think i like all the girls, maybe i feel a bit weird watching Solange's face, Sylvia's face looks a lot different and the boots of Dameda looks a bit weird. But i'll wait to get em to see the scenes and the poses. Again for now positive feelings from me.

Edited by Xemnas

I checked all poses for all 8 girls (not the scenes, obviously) and I can honestly say: I want none of them, and there are 3 where if I got them anyway that have at least 1 pose that doesn't make me recycle my last meal. The rest I would have to replace with blank images. And I can't really be bothered to do that. I don't even know why I'm still playing, with "art" like this.

When I started playing (on an older account I since abandoned) I thought "Oh, nice game. Good art, a bit of competition, and events to spice things up." By now I have learned:

• the art is being diluted with rubbish
  • the competitive part is unbelievably broken
  • some of the events are a bloody chore.

IDK. I think I'm about ready to call it quits.

• Like 5

hace 29 minutos, Killjoy666 dijo:

screw that noise im going for the hat trick all 3.

I wish you good luck.

I know how it's been for me in past events and because of that, I know that trying to get 3 girls in 9 days is an impossible task for me, at least without using refills.

32 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Well luckily for me, we can see second poses in event pachinko background. Please go look at Dameda, she is supposed to be a parody of Sakura and the original version from Champions looks really like her. This fan club version looks nothing like her. Few other fan girls look bad as well, but butchering Dameda like that :(. Just why.

Edited by Albert80082

5 minutes ago, Eman said:

I wish you good luck.

I know how it's been for me in past events and because of that, I know that trying to get 3 girls in 9 days is an impossible task for me, at least without using refills.

i got lucky with dameda and got a 100 in one shot and the other two are 11 shards and 12 shards respectfully now so im liking my chances here.

• Like 1

So, no one else wants to talk more about the drop rate and the length of the event? it seems it didn't change and still a 2-8 range. But now we have 3 days less. It's 150 combativity lost (48x3(natural) + 1x3(contests) + potentially +3 from Arena once). That's a lot. Kinkoid screwed us heavily with this. Or to be precise, they now don't even bother to pretend that they care about anything other than trying to make you pay and spend kobans everywhere.

• Like 4

Good bye to everyone who's leaving!

Did somebody noticed a different in shard drop range so far? I only got a 2 shard drop. If they keep the shard drop range we need around 7 refills in average.

I am planning on getting all 3 villian girls + mission girl.

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

I guess this must be my birthday as this is the only time I've had this luck (Thought, that's likely due to the Splatters Archipelago bundle I bought that gave me the Combativity/Kobans.)

It took me a bit to realize, but I guess we're bringing in the girls from the Doki Doki Literature Club (Not-Monika was a dead giveaway).

fanclubstatus.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JoeEl85 said:

I guess this must be my birthday as this is the only time I've had this luck (Thought, that's likely due to the Splatters Archipelago bundle I bought that gave me the Combativity/Kobans.)

It took me a bit to realize, but I guess we're bringing in the girls from the Doki Doki Literature Club (Not-Monika was a dead giveaway).

1: are you a masochist/do you hate yourself?
2: Omfg you're right, this makes it even sadder... feelsbadman

• Like 1

hace 9 minutos, Bomba dijo:

So, no one else wants to talk more about the drop rate and the length of the event? it seems it didn't change and still a 2-8 range. But now we have 3 days less. It's 150 combativity lost (48x3(natural) + 1x3(contests) + potentially +3 from Arena once). That's a lot. Kinkoid screwed us heavily with this. Or to be precise, they now don't even bother to pretend that they care about anything other than trying to make you pay and spend kobans everywhere.

Yeah, they got away with it last month because of the whole anniversary thing, but now that's no longer an excuse.

And look at the calendar for September. Despite cutting 3 days from the main event there's only two ays without an event, with 4 events linked together without a break. Some may try to sell it as giving us more content, but for me it screams "buy kobans, give us your money!".

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, blaa said:

Good bye to everyone who's leaving!

Did somebody noticed a different in shard drop range so far? I only got a 2 shard drop. If they keep the shard drop range we need around 7 refills in average.

I am planning on getting all 3 villian girls + mission girl.

Good luck everyone!

Maybe I messed up the math, but it seems It's 8 refills on average. And now compare it to 2 refills, which was the number for 12 days. An increase in 6 refills or nearly 1300 kobans. That's a hefty sum.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

1: are you a masochist/do you hate yourself?
2: Omfg you're right, this makes it even sadder... feelsbadman

I had $30 to burn which allowed me to get that high amount of Combativity/Kobans.

And yeah, at least 3 of the four Pachinko girls are based of the girls from Doki Doki (Solange, I'm not so sure.)  BTW, is it me or do we have two girls named Sally now?

• Like 1

Yep. This is Sally №1:

Sally1_0.thumb.png.260fdf167295f09e2ee7ede870ab8d32.png

So, did they decide to abandon the idea of "one girl - one name" ? That's kinda of a solution to the problem of multiple Lola's, Zeina's, Shina's and other girls that have the same name, but look nothing alike.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Maybe I messed up the math, but it seems It's 8 refills on average. And now compare it to 2 refills, which was the number for 12 days. An increase in 6 refills or nearly 1300 kobans. That's a hefty sum.

well, my math is 50 per day (free + contests) * 9 = 450 +20 for starting the event = 470 (probably some more because of league combativity but not everybody will have that) 200 combativity for one girl in average * 3 makes 600 - 470 = 130 /20 = 6,5 - so basically 7 refills if you dont have starting combativity or missing some contests/league rewards etc.

The decrease to before is even higher than you think, it's 150 combativ = 7,5 refills. Since most of you dont like the art anyway that a) shouldnt bother you b) shouldnt be hard for you to save the kobans for PoA or OD later

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, blaa said:

well, my math is 50 per day (free + contests) * 9 = 450 +20 for starting the event = 470 (probably some more because of league combativity but not everybody will have that) 200 combativity for one girl in average * 3 makes 600 - 470 = 130 /20 = 6,5 - so basically 7 refills if you dont have starting combativity or missing some contests/league rewards etc.

The decrease to before is even higher than you think, it's 150 combativ = 7,5 refills. Since most of you dont like the art anyway that a) shouldnt bother you b) shouldnt be hard for you to save the kobans for PoA or OD later

Got it. I used it a little different average ratio and was way too lenient with rounding up and messed it up. And yeah, you're right about 7.5 refills, so it's the difference of around 1600 kobans.

• Like 1