• \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sally. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Danielle. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky

hace 13 horas, Chthugha dijo:

by saying you need more of that to catch up with average.

Well yes, you're right.

To be honest, I've already assumed that it's impossible to get the 3 girls from the villains in 9 days for free unless you get a x100 drop early on in this new format of the main events, so I'm going just for two. With that in mind I need an average of roughly 22 shars per day and, after 2 full days of the event I'm at 33. Not yet there, but not too far behind.

Il y a 2 heures, Killjoy666 a dit :

day 3 update

fangirl dameda = 100

fangirl erika = 100 i got really lucky and got a 25 shard and a 13 shard on both x10 and finished early this morning with 102 total

fangirl layla = 66 really lucky with this one i swear

Did you do any refills, or are you just insanely lucky ?

For me, day 3 (no refills) :

Dameda = 0/100

Erika = 0/100

Layla = 60/100

16 minutes ago, Max669 said:

Did you do any refills, or are you just insanely lucky ?

For me, day 3 (no refills) :

Dameda = 0/100

Erika = 0/100

Layla = 60/100

yes i have done refills day one i had saved up 677 kobans and used up all of them.

then day two i just used the 150 from the missions to get back to 20 and used the x10 for all of them

but for dameda i got my 3rd ever x100 shard drop on day one so that helped me a lot.

currently layla = 77 now so im almost done then i can start saving up for the next event.

Edited by Killjoy666
needed to fix comment

1 hour ago, Killjoy666 said:

currently layla = 77 now so im almost done then i can start saving up for the next event.

Interesting....Just did my first batch of the free 20 today and I'm also at 77/100 for Fangirl Layla.  I'll do my second batch of 20 in 9+ hours.

IMHO the drop rate, in particular in the last events with girls on villains, is definitely becoming too erratic. I started the first day choosing Layla as my first target, and at the end of the day I were already at 38/100. I ended the second day at 55/100, and today on 29 tries (full bar + league result + daily arena reward + yesterday contest reward) I had only a single drop, despite the fact that it was a x8, bringing me at 63/100. Despite the fact that I already knew that it would have been almost impossible to conquer all three girls, I can't say I am satisfied of the overall result up to now.

Obviously I have no proof of this, but my sensation is that, when the number of days of the main  monthly event was reduced and the number of villain girls altered, along with the shard drop range, the consequent modify that should theoretically have influenced the drop rate IMHO left an average number of shards obtained per event (in proportion to the number of girls) lower than before.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 1

I never had such a good drop rate in classic event ever. after ~80 fights i have 112 shards + 100 drop; just for comparison; your average shard/fight is 0,5 - I am right now on 1,4 shards/fight

Hopefully observers logic is true, then my future looks bright and my harem will be full of girls in no time.

edit: just to clear - I should have had more fights on the villians obviously, but let's just say this, one day after I woke up, i shouldnt have done my fights over my phone, somehow edwarda looked like donatien to me (and afterwards since I already was fighting her I decided dont admit your mistake and just keep going for the rest of the day (so basically I fought about 65 fights on first day and today about 15, 2nd day was a waste)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well now I remember Dameda after I got her... the useless Kunochi drop from Romeo Champion Fight.

Well currently working on Erika now. Looks like it's going okay, with this pacing... hopefully. Only got away with a 100 shard drop on Dameda, so I'm banking on the possibility my luck just ran out now.

Erika dropped shortly after reset, nice timing with the hard training contest.

Obvious I couldn't get all 3 in 9 days, so I went for a spin with my two EVP Orbs, obtained during the last POA.

First orb, Sylvia avatar and 3 other junk items.

Second spin, one equipment upgrade and this

1377059178_ScreenShot2020-09-05at7_46_43PM.png.347f4bc790412b62572d5e309dbf3f43.png

Now 5 days to get Dameda, should be enough time.

• Like 5

The same artist who drew Shade, Hedonia and  Val Cupid also drew some of these girls, notably Erika and Layla - and he knows what he's doing.  It would appear that the artist who drew this version of Sylvia also drew Dameda (and not a bad version of her at all).

It's difficult to pass judgement on an opening pose for each girl, but I'm impressed by Solange (I wonder if she has a sister named Beyonce).  I especially love the way her hair has been drawn - quite lustrous and whispy where it should be.

I have a list of my girls I consistently lust after and this version of Erika is added to that list.  I have maxed out her affection and she's incredibly lovely in her later poses, but what a baaad girl she is!!  She goes on that long list of lovelies that are ego-smashers.  Layla is pretty hot too, and she was in her original form, even better in this new version.  When I can be bothered I might share the whole list.  It might be illuminating of my psyche.

Regarding Sylvia, she is different.  This doesn't make her worse than the original, even though she looks like a cosplay version of Anniversary Jennie.  Indeed, in this version her cute little body and sexy attire make her an improvement over her original versions (in my opinion anyway).  Some members have commented on her change of hair colour.  For young females it could argued that this is a normal thing for them, and Sylvia seems to have added a blonde wash to her red hair turning it strawberry blonde.  The artist who drew her (and Ann Jennie) needs to practise his rendering of hair to create a true characterisation of solid form (less a series of highhlighted 'tubes' - or Octavia and Deniz 'tentacles').  For hair, highlights need to follow the profile of the scalp, not individual locks.

Yes, we'll all have to get our skates on to get all the villain-captured girls before the shortened duration of the new classic events, unless we spend truckloads of kobans.  I haven't noticed any improvement in the drop rate to compensate for the shortened time.  When I consider, too, how many kobans I used to get only one girl in the last PoA, keeping the koban count low is going to be a challenge from now on.

-------------------------------------------------------

Uh, just this moment I managed to recruit a girl I haven't heard of with an orb.  Her name is Alura and she seems to be a rather sexy archer.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Max669 said:

Same here. No girl yet, I'm stuck at 91 shards... And more than half of the event is over. :(

Except for Layla in my Peckerbird account, I concur with views about the drop rate. I've added Layla, too, in Adrian'smole, Erika in Lili and this account, but only after spending heaps of kobans in each.  In  Adrian'smole where I was trying for Layla, I was stuck on 99 shards for a further 40 performances - ultra piss off!  I didn't want to work out how many kobans I used because it's too depressing to be reminded of this.  I have yet to get Dameda in my main accounts, but got her in the test account and I've maxed her out.  I love this new version of her.  She does make the perfect fangirl of the popstar groupie genre.  They were prepared to put up with any abuse to put themselves out there and probably spawned a whole generation of misogynistic and narcissistic popstars.

The good news for me is that in being able to fight Finalmecia, I'm now within reach of having Mercy available in two accounts.  Yay!