Patch Notes Week #37

Noacc

Long story short, there was a bug allowing an exploit related to the PoP feature, so it's been TEMPORARILY taken down so that Kinkoid can fix it. It will be back once the issue is resolved. No ETA at this point. I'll post more news when/if I get them. In the meantime, please stay calm, carry on, and don't create a gazillion duplicate threads or reports about this.

Here's the pinned message from a mod of the official EN Discord on this:

PoP Bug 2020-09-23 A.png

EDIT: Please DO NOT post bug exploit instructions or details, even if they're no longer active. Knowing there was a bug exploit is enough.

EDIT 2: PoP is BACK and the new tutorial works correctly and of course the aforementioned bug has been fixed, as of around 18:00 CET. Player progress has been saved (meaning if you had an ongoing mission when the feature was disabled, your timer must have resumed normally).

• Thanks 4

il y a 20 minutes, Pelinor a dit :

Yay for getting the fix and preserving all of the players' progress in the PoP! 😎

Progression not saved for all, I lost some hearts collected for Pit'chun.

My case: Instant bug report when I realized the bug by the ticket system, still not read.

5 hours ago, Inuzuka said:

Coincidence?

Probably not (you're not the only one, including me and it was my very first shard drop as well). It's probably a discreet good will gesture after the downtime due to the bug. Hypothetically. ;)

5 hours ago, YoannGoW said:

Progression not saved for all, I lost some hearts collected for Pit'chun.

My case: Instant bug report when I realized the bug by the ticket system, still not read. 

Sorry to hear that. You made the right move by sending a support ticket. Please note that Kinkoid staff is based in Europe and isn't at work at this hour. You shouldn't expect a reply before tomorrow (business hours in CET time zone).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Inuzuka said:

It's back, I collected my reward and got my first shard. Coincidence?

I also just got shards in both my HH and GH accounts.  With 4 data points (me, you, and DvDivXXX) (edit: and more from other threads), I think it was intentional.

Overall, Places of Power is a very nice feature for low intensity players.  The extra champion tickets compensate for the ticket drain from Path of Attraction events (and contests), but the best rewards are the Great Pachinko and Mythic Pachinko orbs.  

Not too long ago, getting enough cash to upgrade all girls was hard for free players.  However, with the introduction of champions, longer harem timers, orbs, and now Places of Power, it is now much easier — and this is despite the increase in both the number of new girls and their affection costs.  For higher level players, the equipment from a 10x Great Pachinko orb sells for a lot of cash.  (And with plenty of cash, I recommend buying all books and (especially) gifts from the market.)

Edited by Dmytro
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Ryuo said:

Progression not saved. I collected my reward and got Pit'chun in the morning and at dusk today, I lost it now just a few collected hearts.

Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots if you have them and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue. Cheers.

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic