Patch Notes Week #37

Noacc

1 minute ago, mikcris said:

So what am I supposed to get out of this... only the cap for the power increases with the level and no matter what level you are it is still 7h...

I mean why not 8h like all the other resets in the market?

Easy: to make you log in to the game more often! 😉 That's why market resets every 8h, league tokens limet is reached every 8:45h, combativity limit is reached every 10h, energy limit is reached every 12:30h, and so on. There is no matching time scheme overall throughout the game ...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mikcris said:

They said that you can get a go at just the prizes without the shards until a new PoP is available... 0 to 100 shards with big luck and 7 h each (assuming you do not spend kobans to speed it up and kobans to level up and you get each try just 1 shard each time) that is 700h about a months.

And of course that would mean that you ALWAYS win the shard reward. As far as I understand, each round you only win ONE of the 4 possible rewards, so you probably would need much more than 100 rounds at Level 1.

I already spent the first 600 Kobans for Level 2. At least that doubles the possible shard reward. What I cannot guess right now is what I'm getting in the long run from investing more Kobans into this. If there isn't another girl in this PoP after getting the first one, I don't think the 6.000 (?) Kobans for Level 10 would be a really good long term investment ...?

• Like 1

5 minuti fa, mikcris ha scritto:

Yeah I get that... but 7 is a prime number... everything else is somehow in proportion.

we have 8 hours for market, 8.45hr for league, 10hr for combativity and 12.30hr for energy... in proportion to what, exactly? 😅😂

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minuto fa, mikcris ha scritto:

Well 7 sound like 13 in this case... at least for some in the west. 😂

Do you mean like an unlucky number? Now that you mention it, I think I've heard that somewhere 7 is considered so XD

9 minuti fa, Sir Fuck-a-Lot ha scritto:

6.000 (?) Kobans for Level 10 would be a really good long term investment ...?

to reach level 10 you need to invest 5400 kobans. At level 10 you could get 10 shards OR 4 tickets OR 2 mythic x1 orbs OR 2 great x10 orbs. I agree that it wouldn't be the best long term investment for a f2p

11 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Not necessarily ... you can play it without investing Kobans. It may then take you several months(!) to complete the girl, but you can still do it completely for free!

Oh well.   Nothing for us F2P gamers to write home about but at least it's another free option to win stuff every 7 hours.  I just won't count on that to acquire girls.

• Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Do you mean like an unlucky number? Now that you mention it, I think I've heard that somewhere 7 is considered so XD

to reach level 10 you need to invest 5400 kobans. At level 10 you could get 10 shards OR 4 tickets OR 2 mythic x1 orbs OR 2 great x10 orbs. I agree that it wouldn't be the best long term investment for a f2p

7 and 13 belong to the set of numbers called the lucky numbers 😂

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, windia said:

No. Spending kobans increases the level - you get more of the same reward.

You cannot decrease the minimum time needed for one round by leveling up - there is a second koban counter for, you would need 1260 as of the screen shot to finish immediatly.

as long as they dont increase the 600 koban price to level up this should be a great way to obtain pachinko orbs and champ tickets

2 minutes ago, Killjoy666 said:

as long as they dont increase the 600 koban price to level up this should be a great way to obtain pachinko orbs and champ tickets

on test server it was constant 600 kobans per level - and the blog post says the same

btw: you play(ed) Quake Live?

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Antimon said:

I just read the new feature description once more ... as far as I understand now, there will be other girls later on in the same PoP. And the level ups are permanent, so you won't have to invest the Kobans again for the following girls. Taking that into account I think I would maybe be willing to invest 5.400 Kobans ...

New features that give out freebies are always welcome but imo the koban value of mythic/gp orbs and champion tickets is approximately 0, so I find the idea of levelling it up rather pointless at this time.  Hopefully at a later date the feature offers something more interesting.

• Community Manager

I was very hyped for this release, almost spilled the beans for it 😊
And as always - leave feedback, it is always welcomed! 

Thank you for being patient with the release, cheers~

(Yhen flying animation - noted) ✔️

• Like 2

• Slynia locked this topic
  • Slynia unlocked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic