A place for people to share their PoP Mission Drops

DvDivXXX

53 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Please let me know if a direct copy from Excel is problematic. If you need help with Excel stuff, let me know.

Ideally, I'd rather have everyone post in the same format (based on the template in the OP). But your Excel screenshot is close enough, so I don't want to give you extra work unless you're up for it.

In terms of Excel stuff, honestly I suck at it and I don't enjoy doing it, so any help is welcomed. Thankfully, I find myself with the opposite "problem" of the one I expected: too many Excel wizards are volunteering (or helping out spontaneously). ^^ That's a good "problem" to have, though. Ideally, if at least one of you guys posts a clean summary with % every week or so, then I'll be more than happy. My plan would be to add a screenshot of and/or a link to the latest updated table (if someone does it with Google Docs or something) to the OP once a week.

In any case, thanks again for every one of you contributing with their stats, and special thanks to those going the extra mile:   @Tom208 @FinderKeeper @Antimon...

• Like 1

Another thing, guys: Please don't make a new post to update your stats! Just Edit your existing post. That makes it a lot easier to manage the thread (and to compile the stats for those doing Excel stuff).

I've done it for some of you this time, but I'd appreciate if you could just go back to your existing post and press Edit for future updates. Thanks in advance.

• Thanks 3

let's see how long I really keep track, but I try to give my best

PoP #1 HC (Goblins: Masters of Shadows) since 2020/09/09
(Level 8 after mission 117 -> 9
Missions:     97           | 159
Girl %:       13 (104%)    
Ticket(s):    28           | 57
MPx1 orb(s):  24           | 51
GPx10 orb(s): 32           | 51
PoP #2 KH (Part-time Purifiers) since 2020/10/21
(Level 9)
Missions:     139       | ---
Girl %:       12 (108%)
Ticket(s):    48        | ---
MPx1 orb(s):  35        | ---
GPx10 orb(s): 44        | ---
PoP #3 CH (Kinks on Air) since 2020/10/21
(Level 9)
Missions:     99         | 40
Girl %:       12 (108%)
Ticket(s):    33         | 12
MPx1 orb(s):  21         | 10
GPx10 orb(s): 28         | 18

After a lucky 2 times in a row shard drop, I finally got Jaky. Like (almost?) everybody else, i stop tracking now, at least until there are new PoPs.

image.png

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 1

7 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Another thing, guys: Please don't make a new post to update your stats! Just Edit your existing post. That makes it a lot easier to manage the thread (and to compile the stats for those doing Excel stuff).

I've done it for some of you this time, but I'd appreciate if you could just go back to your existing post and press Edit for future updates. Thanks in advance.

As one of the excel guys that are making overall reports, since (luckily for all of us) a lot of players are contributing with their PoP rewards records, I second this a lot. If you could edit your original post would be awesome and extremely helpful, and I think that the other two members of the excel gang would agree with me and DvdivXXX on this

(btw, thanks @Tom208 and @FinderKeeper, knowing that there's the two of you, too, that are keeping track of all other players' data is really helpful and I'd say kinda relaxing, too 😉)

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Hotless said:

.....  delete this post please ......

Done. May I ask why you no longer wish to participate? Your contributions were appreciated. If my editing of your post rubbed you the wrong way, just know that I meant no harm. On the contrary, it was just meant to save you time. Anyway, sad to see you go, but you do you.

@Zteev I also removed your reply to Hotless' post, because it made no sense on its own. I hope you'll understand and won't take this the wrong way either. Cheers.

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Done. May I ask why you no longer wish to participate? Your contributions were appreciated. If my editing of your post rubbed you the wrong way, just know that I meant no harm. On the contrary, it was just meant to save you time. Anyway, sad to see you go, but you do you.

@Zteev I also removed your reply to Hotless' post, because it made no sense on its own. I hope you'll understand and won't take this the wrong way either. Cheers.

It's fine. I may have been the culprit that pissed them off, but I noticed the variance, and figured posting early would be the right thing.

• Like 2

PoP #1 HC (Goblins: Masters of Shadows) since 2020/09/09
(Level 10)
Missions:     44
Girl %:       10
Ticket(s):    12
MPx1 orb(s):  14
GPx10 orb(s): 8

My rewards log:

image.thumb.png.27ad1587fde10b49ab719fab85b4fa1d.png

PoP #1 HC (Goblins: Masters of Shadows) since 2020/09/25
(Level 10)
Missions:     17
Ticket(s):    5
MPx1 orb(s):  8
GPx10 orb(s): 4

Edited by TheMadaFucker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Le 10/09/2020 à 22:18, Xemnas a dit :

Edit of 19 september: i won't do more edits becouse i was in a hurry and i did (maybe) 3 pop and i don't remember what i dropped, so to not compromise the work with uncorrected data i'll stop

If you wish, you can still continue to edit your post with the new pops. It doesn't matter if you missed some drops, it doesn't compromise the data at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2020 at 10:18 PM, Xemnas said:

Edit of 19 september: i won't do more edits becouse i was in a hurry and i did (maybe) 3 pop and i don't remember what i dropped, so to not compromise the work with uncorrected data i'll stop. Sorry @DvDivXXX

Thank you for letting me know. You're free to stop anytime you want. But as Tom said, it's not a problem if you forgot some drops. What could pollute the data would be if you replaced forgotten drops with made-up ones, but as long as you're sure of the data you do post, it's no problem at all for the experiment if you skip some. I understand it can be inconvenient to write down what you drop 3 times a day, or to come and edit your post directly. I don't expect that from every participant. Every (reliable) bit of data helps, though. So if you still want to help, please just update your post when you can, it'll still be much appreciated.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Tom208 said:

If you wish, you can still continue to edit your post with the new pops. It doesn't matter if you missed some drops, it doesn't compromise the data at all.

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

update your post when you can, it'll still be much appreciated.

Thanks for telling me .It is just that sometimes i'm in a hurry (this period) so i'm not able to update it imediately, but if the important thing is that i just write the right drops when i can then ok i'll keep going no problem :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Are we continuing with this?

Now that we got a compensation guaranteed shard drop, it skews the data.

We can always exclude this guaranteed drop from our tables, but still players are likely to complete the girl faster than it would have been possible under normal circumstances, hence the data will be skewed anyway.

4 hours ago, Zamio said:

Are we continuing with this?

Yes, to infinity and beyond! :D

4 hours ago, Zamio said:

Now that we got a compensation guaranteed shard drop, it skews the data.

We can always exclude this guaranteed drop from our tables, but still players are likely to complete the girl faster than it would have been possible under normal circumstances, hence the data will be skewed anyway.

I don't think it matters that much either way. +1 applied to all tables shouldn't have a significant impact in the overall stats. We could have gone the other way (others have asked me as well), but I figured it would be much easier to let everyone carry on noting their drops as usual than asking everyone to remove one specific drop and then probably end up with an unevenly bias of the data between those who forget or didn't notice the request and those who did.

As for getting the girl "much faster", not as far as I'm concerned at least. The forced drop was the only one for me so far. ^^

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes, to infinity and beyond! :D

I don't think it matters that much either way. +1 applied to all tables shouldn't have a significant impact in the overall stats. We could have gone the other way (others have asked me as well), but I figured it would be much easier to let everyone carry on noting their drops as usual than asking everyone to remove one specific drop and then probably end up with an unevenly bias of the data between those who forget or didn't notice the request and those who did.

As for getting the girl "much faster", not as far as I'm concerned at least. The forced drop was the only one for me so far. ^^

ok. you're the boss

• Thanks 1

Il 3/10/2020 in 01:12 , FinderKeeper ha scritto:

Added karma to the table. Enjoy!

y92Juir.png

(Ranges are 0 to 0.5, 0.5 to 0.8, 0.8 to 1.2, 1.2 to 1.5, and more than 1.5 of average.)

That's a great Idea. I love it. A lot. And I'm dead serious about this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Le 11/09/2020 à 07:52, jelom a dit :

I think I will stop taking stats here, at least until a new PoP is released.

Thank you for your stats 👍

And if you feel like coming to share your drops without the girl to get, well, don't hesitate 😉

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 1

Le 03/10/2020 à 01:12, FinderKeeper a dit :

Added karma to the table. Enjoy!

y92Juir.png

(Ranges are 0 to 0.5, 0.5 to 0.8, 0.8 to 1.2, 1.2 to 1.5, and more than 1.5 of average.)

Very funny idea. I love it 😄

If you allow me, I'd like to use your karma table into my PoP results table.

• Like 1

@jelom Congrats. Thanks for your contributions.

@FinderKeeper Thanks for your original tables. I'd like to include one in the OP, but I haven't a great way aside from saving the latest pic and then uploading it into my post. The karma thing is funny and interesting, albeit a bit subjective.

@govenants Thanks for this big update! I thought you had given up on the project by now. Glad to see fresh numbers from you. Could you please edit your existing post on page 1 and paste your update there instead of creating a new post, though? It keeps things easier to count if there's just one post with their stats for each participant.
Edit: Thank you for the edit, I've removed your duplicate post for clarity.

Edited by DvDivXXX
thanks
  • Thanks 1

I guess we edit our actual posts with the new PoPs?

like:

PoP #2 KH (Goblins: Part-time Purifiers) since 2020/21/10
(Level 8)
Missions:     0           | 0
Girl %:       0 (0%)    
Ticket(s):    0           | 0
MPx1 orb(s):  0           | 0
GPx10 orb(s): 0           | 0
PoP #3 CH (Kinks on Air) since 2020/21/10
(Level 8)
Missions:     0           | 0
Girl %:       0 (0%)