A place for people to share their PoP Mission Drops

DvDivXXX

2 hours ago, blaa said:

I guess we edit our actual posts with the new PoPs?

That's what I thought as well. OP updated with additional templates. I just changed the date format because I prefer to keep it computer-friendly for this type of thing. Edit: I like what you've done for post-girl drops; I'll include that in the templates as well. Thanks.

Also, does PoP #2 actually have "Goblins:" in the name on Nutaku? It doesn't on HH.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's what I thought as well. OP updated with additional templates. I just changed the date format because I prefer to keep it computer-friendly for this type of thing. Edit: I like what you've done for post-girl drops; I'll include that in the templates as well. Thanks.

Also, does PoP #2 actually have "Goblins:" in the name on Nutaku? It doesn't on HH.

Yeah, there is no 'Goblins' in it as well. That's my mistake. I just the take the template from the first post.

• Like 1

PoP #1 HC (Goblins: Masters of Shadows) since 2020/09/09
(Level 10)
Missions:     89
Girl %:       100
Ticket(s):    didn't count
MPx1 orb(s):  didn't count
GPx10 orb(s): didn't count

PoP #2 KH since (Part-time purifiers)
since 2020/10/10
(Level 10)
Missions:     75
Girl %:       100
Ticket(s):    didn't count
MPx1 orb(s):  didn't count
GPx10 orb(s): didn't count

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I just changed the date format because I prefer to keep it computer-friendly for this type of thing.

Sorry to be sort-of off-topic, but can you explain what you mean by that? Year first being computer friendly isn't something I'm used to, but I'm both American & old. For example, I totally understand why we'd want the 4 digit year - Y2K sucked for me in my job at the time.

I will react to your reply post, so once I do that you can delete your reply post & this post, if you like. 

I just realized it would've been fun if they released these 2 on 10/10 instead with the first one on 9/9.

7 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I will react to your reply post, so once I do that you can delete your reply post & this post, if you like. 

Sure. I mean that when searching or sorting files on a computer, if I want the files or items sorted by date, it's best to have a YY-MM-DD format, because otherwise you get January 1st, then February 1st, or 21 October for every year, and so on, instead of the actual chronological order. It's not the case everywhere (almost sure you can sort by date easily in Excel no matter the format), so maybe it's an old-school thing of my own. ^^ But I find it easier to sort this way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sure. I mean that when searching or sorting files on a computer, if I want the files or items sorted by date, it's best to have a YY-MM-DD format, because otherwise you get January 1st, then February 1st, or 21 October for every year, and so on, instead of the actual chronological order. It's not the case everywhere (almost sure you can sort by date easily in Excel no matter the format), so maybe it's an old-school thing of my own. ^^ But I find it easier to sort this way.

57 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I think I knew that ISO standard at one point, but I haven't had to deal with things outside the US in a while, and outside US & Canada in a very long time. You're right about spreadsheet sorting of dates, they are stored as numbers. To give you an idea of how old I am, I've taught Lotus 1-2-3.

Edited by Zteev
  • Haha 2

Ten minutes and I will tell you if we have another gift from kinkoid in the new PoPs

And ... yes, shards drops in both PoP.

Weird thing (possible bug): if you have opened one of the PoPs when the countdown reach zero, it doesn't change to the claim reward button as before, you have to go backwards to the PoP main screen and get the reward there.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Weird thing (possible bug): if you have opened one of the PoPs when the countdown reach zero, it doesn't change to the claim reward button as before, you have to go backwards to the PoP main screen and get the reward there.

I noticed this before the new PoPs were added. Pretty much all other parts of the game with a timer work normally when you keep them open, but not PoP. When we had just the one PoP, you had to switch to another tab in Activities then go back to PoP, otherwise the timer stayed at 0 instead of changing to a "Claim" button. It doesn't impact anything, though, it's just a visual issue.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Should we exclude that from the count, if we can verify that everyone gets it, or just leave it in, and have our data summarizers back it out?

I'd say, leave it in. If everyone does the same, it would be easier to process results and subtract it if need be.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Mistakes happen even to the best 😁

Havent seen one by me, so far - not sure what you are talking about!

Thanks a lot guys, but is it really worth it? I will at least consider continuing if I have the girls from all three.

• Like 1

FINAL UPDATE: Presumably all of us have (long) completed the original 3 PoP girls by now, and then some with the 3 next ones. We got the reasonable estimates we wanted to get out of this project, so I'm unpinning it. Thanks again to all participants! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1