• (none)
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Prospector Juliette. Meh
    • \__________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Watersport Talila. Meh
    • \________________/ Yucky

Well, well, well. After some months were Orgy Days weren't as good as they used to be for me, this time I have to admit that it's been almost perfect. Not only have I managed to get the new, post (a bad) plastic surgery, Juliette quite fast (111 fights for 107 shards), but I also had the time and fortune to get Cheryl as well (91 fights for 104 shards). I still haven't got Madame Charlie, but I'm alreday on the last mission and there shouldn't be any problems in that front.

The only thing that stops it from being perfect is that Gruntt has managed to kept Sandra for himself for a bit more, but even that has a positiv side because, at 98 shards, it will be easy to get her and that will come in handy during the last day of the Legendary Contest if I'm still trying to recruit the girl.

Good luck to those of you still trying.

• Like 3

Well got Charlie and Juliette (that in the end is ok, let's be realistic: she could have been waaaaaay worst). But mostly i did 5 pachinko, just for fun, and i got Sarah!!!!!! In the end 3 girls for me and that Sarah uhmmmmmm 😍, quite happy with this event. Now let's move on, and get ready to the pain of the legendary contest  . Good luck.

• Like 2

I'm pissed... had all the difficulties in the world just to get Juliette (4 days for one girl, in Orgy days...)

Maleva was starting way better (60 shards in one day) then... nothing... fucking void... had to use 1500 kobans to get 40 shards, in OD...

I'm mad, RNGesus did me real bad this time :(

EDIT : Now that I'm more composed, I realize that this is maybe average after all, anyone can confirm that pls?

Edited by Esios
  • Sad 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic

Average in Orgy Days are 5 Drops with 32,5 Shards per 50 combativity, which you mostly gain at a day. So if you in total average you need one drop more than 3 days for a girl (16 Drops). So the 40 Shards with kobans for the second girl ist normal, but you needed more refils than strict average, but its not extreme.

• Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

Average in Orgy Days are 5 Drops with 32,5 Shards per 50 combativity, which you mostly gain at a day. So if you in total average you need one drop more than 3 days for a girl (16 Drops). So the 40 Shards with kobans for the second girl ist normal, but you needed more refils than strict average, but its not extreme.

Thank you very much for the detailled answer! :D

4 hours ago, Esios said:

I'm pissed... had all the difficulties in the world just to get Juliette (4 days for one girl, in Orgy days...)

Maleva was starting way better (60 shards in one day) then... nothing... fucking void... had to use 1500 kobans to get 40 shards, in OD...

I'm mad, RNGesus did me real bad this time :(

EDIT : Now that I'm more composed, I realize that this is maybe average after all, anyone can confirm that pls?

I had a similar experience: also took me 4 days to finish Juliette. With the remaining time/fights I got 25% of Cheryl, the only other villain girl I didn't already have in my harem.

Then I needed 10 refills or 2150 Kobans (+ 16 combativity rewards from the Season!) to finish Cheryl. Feelsbadman.

That's the 2nd Orgy Days in a row now, where I couldn't complete more than 1 girl with the free combativity. Earlier I usually could get 2 girls easily plus part of a third one within the 5 days.

• Sad 2

Got "Juliette" in only 2 and a half days, then kept pounding Nike (coming near to surpass 2/3 of work there) while completing all the missions for Charlie. Luckily the other "Juliette" poses are a little better than the first (although those made me think that the artist should re-learn proportions: in four poses she seems to have four different boobs sizes).

• Like 2