FinderKeeper

Mythic, but unlike other Mythic.  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bunna

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Bunna. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

39inHvW.png

This is a new event type. Detailed event description is here.

A Mythical Creature

My fabulous hero,

I want to give you a boner you’ll never forget and an unbelievable orgasm that only exists in myths. So let’s add more excitement to what we do and make the next few days MYTHIC!

Get your fabled cock hard and ready because the Mythic Days start on the 7th and end on the 9th of December. You will be able to meet the most desirable girl no hero can resist. The myths say that Bunna is the horniest and most powerful creature and she can be tamed only by the hero who is strong enough to fight the monstrous Gruntt and give her multiple orgasms.

Is that you, hero? Raise your dick if you know the answer!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

Ny1DjWY.png

Bunna

This event is unlisted in the calendar. It will happen at the beginning of each month during the Classic event.

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 6

So is this like a multiple player raid against a single boss for a limited number of shard for a 6 rating girl that renews the refill of shards every certain amount of hours for the next 2 days? Ugh that's low. Scummy even. Nope. All those hyper whales can have fun throwing their mortgages and other money resources away. This year 2020's epidemic has been leaving me on the trying hard to survive mode in life... Good luck to those suckers and heavy pumpers in this event. I'll focus on the fine old classic one.

Edited: First 9 minutes and we're already seeing the rapid depletion of the shards here. I doubt this will hold till the next 3-5 hours.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 7.08.12 AM.png

Edited by Zanko
Updating the post with image
  • Like 5

Yeah no... I'm just going to focus on collecting the remaining two girls in the classic event. This raid thing is way too intense and money/resource sucking for my tastes. Oh yeah final update from my end.

Edited: Yep... I was wrong, doubt it will last the hour. I'm going back to sleep.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 7.21.35 AM.png

Edited by Zanko
Updating Image in HH Server

500 girls worth of shards every 6 hours, 3,000 girls at the end of the event.

Player base that want the girl and have the shards to be able to get her is way more than 3,000.

So only dedicated players that will fight every 8 hours, forgoing sleep, and be lucky as well with their drop rates should be able to get a full girl this time around.

I'm just going to ignore that one, not being HC and continue on the main event girls

• Like 1

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic
2 minutes ago, windia said:

nutaku server has less "active playerbase" (as figured out last season by shal), 

so the shards are less:

image.png.25507d6d32d4bd11ff98563eb1777521.png

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEE... I only posted one image a few minutes before you and dang... that competition is getting mighty fearsome.

I did miss the original reveal of this new type of event and so this is a complete surprise for me, and not a pleasant one. I won't say were can Kinkoid shove this "new" fight-a-villain-to-get-a-girl while doing another event about fighting villains to get girls, but I'm sure you can get an idea.

I'm out of this shit.

• Like 2

Well,

seems like it wil Take YEARS to get one mythic girl without really heavy spending

On 12/4/2020 at 10:54 AM, Lola Kinkoid said:

Yes, they will be available again for Mythic events. But before a girl is available again in the Haremverse, we need to make sure all the classes are represented with the Mythic girls. You can expect the first revival after 6-9months, and with around 20-50% of the original amount of shards. We can't be too precise right now because we want to adjust this new type of events according to your feedback and we will have a clearer idea of the best formula after 3-4 events.

• Like 2

So first impression from me here.

I'm 640 fights in (29 refills + 60 saved up fights) and I'm at 34 shards. 
That's 7036 kobans in refills + 10x Perform button mashes.

1 shard per ~19 fights on average so far.

In this tempo I'm looking at ~21k kobans. Wtf.

Update:
840 fights -> 44 shards
9436 kobans
Still 1 shard per ~19 fights on average

Update 2:
1620 fights -> 100 shards!!
18796 kobans
1 shard per ~16.2 fights on average

Not quite 21k kobans but jeez...

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 14
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, TeeJay said:

Well, I gave this a test run using 40 battles in blocks of 10 each. I got 3 1-shard drops.

Yeah, not going to do more if that's the drop rate.

spent 35 combantivity and got 2x1 shards.

i guess i will stick to the girls from the latexmass event

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic