[ 07-Dec-20 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Mythic, but unlike other Mythic.  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bunna

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Bunna. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

I voiced my opinion on my own thread, but it is worth being heard here on this thread as well.

My opinion is: It is impossible to obtain this character unless you empty your wallet and suffocate a month of your average salary if the Shard acquisition rate of what I experienced happens to be perceived as "normal". It is then an overkill that I would never consider going for since it is far worse than Japanese Mobile Gacha games.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, windia said:

Instead of gruntting I did some screenshotting for the burn-down chart:

HeH.com

• 00 min passed: 50 000 shards left (00,00% burnt)
  • 22 min passed: 28 502 shards left (43,00% burnt)
  • 31 min passed: 21 774 shards left (56,45% burnt)
  • 40 min passed: 16 962 shards left (66,08% burnt)
  • 50 min passed: 5 823 shards left (88,35% burnt)
  • 61 min passed: 89 shards left (99,82% burnt)

image.png.bc04ba19c614e93805dc231091eac1ba.png => 61 min => image.png.c650fb1f2e0f25b94e4ec3fc7a2a65ab.png

For nutaku the numbers are

• 00 min passed: 40 000 shards left (00,00% burnt)
  • 22 min passed: 23 907 shards left (40,23% burnt)
  • 31 min passed: 18 955 shards left (52,61% burnt)
  • 40 min passed: 13 742 shards left (65,65% burnt)
  • 50 min passed: 5 823 shards left (85,44% burnt)
  • 61 min passed: 4 131 shards left (89,67% burnt)
  • 70 min passed: 962 shards left (97,60% burnt)
    • 73 min passed: 55 shards left (99,86% burnt)

image.png.bc21021aa820c8dfda203d5edc51e68c.png => 73 min => image.png.168a14890dd2fa86e1f971e7fff9d34a.png

I give no projections to the next round (and not sure what screens I can shoot):

• player having her don't participate any longer
  • player realising what is going on participate now
  • player frustrated from the partial result may or may not participate with refills...

as shal pointed out 

there are 130k players considered active on HeH.com and 85k considered active on nutaku for last season.

10k players on HeH.com made it to Tier45 - and all-in-all 21k to the first girl (Tier35) in Season1

• 100 shards for a girl
  • if there are 50k shards every 8 hours
  • makes in 48 hours 300k shards
  • or less then 3000 players who can get her on HeH.com

That is 1/3rd of the Tier45 players or 1/7th of the Tier35 players from last month - or 2,23% of so called "active players" might get the girl. For nutaku that is 2,82% of "active player base".

A big "might" alone due to the fact that the girl is handed over shardwise, not at whole. 

As someone who reached Tier 45 on HH.com, I can say with absolute certainty I will not be getting this girl. 

• Like 2

I was originally planning to aim for eventually getting at least 1 mythic girl for every class (just in case class balance changes in the future and I wanted to respec) and ideally over the long run at least 2 for my current class (battles rarely last long enough for omega to make much of a difference).

But seeing how many kobans people had to spend I think I'm just gonna skip this one completely and just try to get one for my class.

I'm not a spender. I only got a few silver cards for ymen collection in the past. But at my current point in the game, money from girls only accounts for a small fraction of total income, so the card is no longer useful and I just ignore collections completely.

Managed to rack up 5k nutaku kobans (30k equivalent of HH) by just saving up a lot. Was hoping that could get me some 3 girls and I could save up for one or two more later. But looking at the numbers thrown around here, what I got will likely only get me one girl. Oh, well...this one is a pass for me then ^^

• Like 2

From the feedback you guys are posting I won't be getting 6-star girls in this decade. I currently spend over $150 per month on this game and would need to jump up to $500 a month to have a chance. That isn't going to happen. I'll wait and see if the rest of the new feature promises make this a good or bad addition, but my current feelings lean heavily towards it being a kick in the face for everyone under level 425 (or there-abouts).

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

This event is unlisted in the calendar, but starting from january it will happen on 1st and 2nd day of each month.

Sorry, couldn't find a source for this. Where was this posted?

4 hours ago, Magic1986 said:

lets hope they will have the same girl in january too, otherwise you won't ever get her.

Besides spending obscene ammounts of kobans or gettting a 100 shard dropp it will be very hard

I suggest reading the announcement post, where they said revivals aren't expected for 6 to 9 months. Also I'm pretty sure the 100 drop all at once isn't possible on this event

1 hour ago, bohammettuz said:

Have you checked the Patreon levels? I think the top tier already provides this for ~€500 per month.

It's not unique, there's several girls for only that tier, but everyone at that tier can get her.

1 hour ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

That's basically what the patreon girls were. You give them $500 over 5-6 months and they'd make you a custom girl only you have. So technically it isn't possible to get every girl in the game but nobody really considered them as part of the full collection.

It's not unique, there's several girls for only that tier, but everyone at that tier can get her.
They did USED to make unique girls though, and I can confirm at least two exist, but the only one you can see any details of is Elfy http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Elfy

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

From the feedback you guys are posting I won't be getting 6-star girls in this decade. I currently spend over $150 per month on this game and would need to jump up to $500 a month to have a chance. That isn't going to happen. I'll wait and see if the rest of the new feature promises make this a good or bad addition, but my current feelings lean heavily towards it being a kick in the face for everyone under level 425 (or there-abouts).

Damn...150? That's quite a lot. That's more than I spend for food for a month. And I'm genuinely surprised such an amount is not enough to finance them mythic girls.

Edited by Sinsation
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They did USED to make unique girls though, and I can confirm at least two exist, but the only one you can see any details of is Elfy http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Elfy

Thanks for clarifying. The wording on the Patreon is confusing. They even use the words "unique girl". It might be in their best interests to clarify this discrepancy on Patreon. 

Untitled.png.4d1c8f1614aab6311b2ce42e0febfae5.png

Edited by DisgustingMarsupial

47 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I suggest reading the announcement post, where they said revivals aren't expected for 6 to 9 months. Also I'm pretty sure the 100 drop all at once isn't possible on this event

if it comes back every 6 to 9 months and you are going to get this girl f2p this will actually take several years. Thats tough :(

43 minutes ago, Sinsation said:

Damn...150? That's quite a lot. That's more than I spend for food for a month. And I'm genuinely surprised such an amount is not enough to finance them mythic girls.

Of course you're surprised, because that's simply not true. It's more than enough, right now there's an offer that gives 600 CPs for 30€, the average ammount of CPs you need is 1000 boss battles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Of course you're surprised, because that's simply not true. It's more than enough, right now there's an offer that gives 600 CPs for 30€, the average ammount of CPs you need is 1000 boss battles.

Yea, that sounds more realistic. I mean, I'm not spending and should be able to get me two. Not right now, but with a bit more saving, I should be able to afford two of my class by the time they appear.

Just not super familiar with in game real money prices as I generally don't look at those offers.

7 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Yes, and the offer of 600 Combativity and 400 Combativity are both intentional and timed perfectly until the end of this Mythic "event" (check for yourself to see).
They both amount to 1000 Combativity in total for an "excellent" price of exactly (not literally - I am excluding decimals) €50.

It is intentional and they want to tempt you into spending, only one of the reasons to the backlash because this character is nearly impossible (if not completely impossible) to obtain as F2P.
You must spend for her or be several years behind for ONE character when they are planning on releasing at least 3 (one for each class).

Yes, I know that this is something that they designed and created for the donators (or whalers, rather put) and it is just wise business practice - there is no "but" to my sentence as I am not whining but simply clarifying (not to you specifically but to others reading this).

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Nimano said:

Yes, and the offer of 600 Combativity and 400 Combativity are both intentional and timed perfectly until the end of this Mythic "event" (check for yourself to see).
They both amount to 1000 Combativity in total for an "excellent" price of exactly (not literally - I am excluding decimals) €50.

It is intentional and they want to tempt you into spending, only one of the reasons to the backlash because this character is nearly impossible (if not completely impossible) to obtain as F2P.
You must spend for her or be several years behind for ONE character when they are planning on releasing at least 3 (one for each class).

Yes, I know that this is something that they designed and created for the donators (or whalers, rather put) and it is just wise business practice - there is no "but" to my sentence as I am not whining but simply clarifying (not to you specifically but to others reading this).

And if what Kenrae said is true, 1000 combativity is only average. Imagine spending 50 bucks and not even getting the girl. Might not even happen because you're unlucky, but because you're slower than others and someone else grabbed the shards sooner. Also the leagues desperately need a catch-up mechanic, but this new best hardcore girl only widens the gap...

It's a bad event all around. Also not sure if anyone mentioned this, but why is mythic pachinko called "mythic", if mythic girls will not be in it? 🤣

• Like 6

All i can say about this event, i hope next is charm. I just won't spend any more kobans on any other event, and luckly in 2 months of ending top 15 in D3 i will have enough to get the KH.

This won't have any balance like seasons had, it's made for the whales to spend more so maybe they do it even harder. The only FTP player that could get her are the ones that allwais/most time end 1st in D3 and know even more thanks to boosting them

4 hours ago, darkone said:

Does anyone already know the 6-star Bunna stats? It looks like the owners of this girl will finally kill the leagues.

Forgot to quote and don't know how to add it into a comment in edit, if possible. See comment above.

Edited by Superhunk21

3 hours ago, Sinsation said:

If the only thing I was doing was going for the girl it would be more than enough, but there are other parts of the game that cost as well and I won't abandon club donations, boss fights, PvP fights in the ToF, or character and girl upgrades just to get a girl from this event.  I am already at my spending limit dealing with those other areas of the game, there is nothing left.

• Like 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic