• .Cyber Keiko. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Frost Flower Titania. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of Kinky Season. Next Event >>

JbDXWaZ.jpg

Orgy Days

Starting on the 14th and ending on the 19th of December,(1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2) you will have the chance to obtain 26 strikingly beautiful girls some of which you may have missed.
Accomplish all your Daily Missions and the warm-hearted Xmas Bunny’s Mother will jiggle your balls.
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

The More The Merrier

My holiday hero,

This Xmas, your dearest festive girls are coming back to the Haremverse more joyful than ever and wearing their sexiest Santa outfits. So get ready for a very merry Christmas orgy! A warm and welcumming host will be needed!

Your mission, starting on the 14th and ending on the 19th of December, is to make all these 26 strikingly beautiful girls feel at home in your Harem. Accomplish all your Daily Missions and the warm-hearted Xmas Bunny’s Mother will jiggle your balls.

Who will be waiting for you in the Event and Epic Pachinko? The gorgeous Cyber Keiko and the naughty Frost Flower Titania are new to the Haremverse but you’ve met these babes before: Santa Claudia 3, Jordan, Lee Lee, Hateya, Baker Brittany, Christmas Sifra, Santa Claudia 2, Xmas Lupa, Xmas Lenaëlle, Xmas Hari, Xmas Rabbi, Shadow Astis, Fae Marjoa, Lieutenant Kayle, Bernadette Barda, Commander Cattleman, Alexandra, Santa Claudia, Winter Agate, Christmas Bunny, Xmas Ninja Elf, Christmas Arcana and Christmas Ankyo.

This year, to save the girls from tears, give it to them hard! But first make these 9 ladies feel special by setting them free from the villains. Rescue Cyber Keiko from Bremen, Jordan from Dark Lord, Hateya from Gruntt, Xmas Lupa from Edwarda and Xmas Hari from Donatien. Bernadette Barda is being kept by Karole and Alexandra by Pandora Witch. Christmas Bunny is trapped with Ninja Spy and Christmas Ankyo is Silvanus’s hostage.

Now go and invite the joyful girls to your cozy Harem for a Christmas orgy!

Mission Girl

P6Fygrk.png

Xmas Bunny's Mother

Boss Girls

ijpdDLB.pngWOAQb3j.pngFrdPRq2.png

Jordan                         Christmas Bunny                   Hateya

q04OKk1.pngOUFfDGT.pngFDRCs3Y.png

Xmas Lupa                          Xmas Hari                 Christmas Ankyo

MH3GGRT.pngn18oQk0.pnguCutZDT.png

Cyber Keiko        Bernadette Barda                         Alexandra

Event Pachinko Girls

IJPEO61.pngn6VIn7y.pngNUjhKCa.pngjabWQc6.png

Santa Claudia                    Winter Agate                    Xmas Ninja Elf                   Fae Marjoa

fKIinIf.pngt9sxR3O.pngLzXebrX.pngMdWn8oI.png

Lieutenant Kayle   Commander Cattleman      Shadow Astis                  Xmas Lenaelle

NmqxQ5s.pngAVwqX2l.pngAZLpBjF.png4LEWytU.png

Santa Claudia 2                   Xmas Rabbi                             Lee Lee                        Santa Claudia 3

jy2dx0x.pngRegMN2r.png7YZunNa.pngF1Q8VTe.png

Baker Brittany             Christmas Sifra          Christmas Arcana     Frost Flower Titania

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 5

Yes Merry Christmas to me XD i'm missing 6 (the new version of keiko included) girls from bosses plus the bunny's mom (that i really wanted when she came out, but she was on pachinko). And at first sight i think i like the 2 new versions too.

But now we are at the painful time: can we afford to use some kobans to get more girls, since Mythic days are upon us ? What we do at the poa ?

No extra path means less cp = 1 girl and a half from bosses in the next classic.

I honestly don't know what to do.... i'll try to do some calculations and we'll see i guess.

For now enjoy the the orgy days mates !!!

• Like 3

Woah, that's a lot of girls!

Since Bunny's Mother is the reward for completing the missions and Sant Claudia is Pachinko only (again), my go to girls will be Xmas Lupa and Hari, and maybe later I'll go for others. We'll see.

Good luck to all of us!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jelom said:

Do you really think pachinko is the best option for the first day of orgy days events?

Why not? If I tried to pull out a girl I like, but she is only in pachinko. Are there other ways to get them (girls that are only available in pachinko)? Or do you mean first you need to select everyone in battles, and then go to pachinko?

6 minutes ago, AderReviro said:

Why not? If I tried to pull out a girl I like, but she is only in pachinko. Are there other ways to get them (girls that are only available in pachinko)? Or do you mean first you need to select everyone in battles, and then go to pachinko?

You're better off waiting to see if a get a new girl or pachinko contest appears better off focusing on any girls you have on the world bosses/villain first before doing pachinko.

A decent amount of shards when they drop during this event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Eman said:

Woah, that's a lot of girls!

Since Bunny's Mother is the reward for completing the missions and Sant Claudia is Pachinko only (again), my go to girls will be Xmas Lupa and Hari, and maybe later I'll go for others. We'll see.

Good luck to all of us!

39 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Wow, 5 girls on bosses and the mission girl for me. I don't remember when was the last time I had so many girls available 😐 .

1 hour ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Wow, they really shook it up this time! I have 7 missing girls available from villains plus the mission girl Xmas Bunny's Mother I don't have either ...

well from what I have understood, every year they make new girls so naturally every time there's a revival the number of girls will always be more than before? I don't know why people are so surprised. 

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic
46 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Yes Merry Christmas to me XD i'm missing 6 (the new version of keiko included) girls from bosses plus the bunny's mom (that i really wanted when she came out, but she was on pachinko). And at first sight i think i like the 2 new versions too.

But now we are at the painful time: can we afford to use some kobans to get more girls, since Mythic days are upon us ? What we do at the poa ?

No extra path means less cp = 1 girl and a half from bosses in the next classic.

I honestly don't know what to do.... i'll try to do some calculations and we'll see i guess.

For now enjoy the the orgy days mates !!!

I hear you! And I'm asking myself the same question(s) ...

I only beg to differ concerning the Classic event ... without very bad luck you should be able to get at least 2 girls from villains even without additional combativity from PoA (bonus path). On average you need about 4 days for 1 girl. But of course if you invest 2 full days of free combativity into the Mythic girl it may not quite be enough for 2 girls. But if you at least carry some CP over from the seasons and the PoA free path, that should be enough ...

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, tovaras said:

well from what I have understood, every year they make new girls so naturally every time there's a revival the number of girls will always be more than before? I don't know why people are so surprised. 

In every event (new and revivals) there are always some girls available on villains and others only available in the Pachinko. In revivals sometimes some of girls, that have previously only been available in the Pachinko become available on villains.

In most of the Orgy Days events of the last few months, there haven't been many changes as to which girls are available through villains compared to the previous year(s), so players who play the game longer than 1 year often already had all the villain girls in their harem.

In this aspect this Orgy Days is very different, as there are many girl available from villains now that have previously only been available in the Pachinko.

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, AderReviro said:

Also if you go directly to the Pachinko, you "risk" getting one of the girls that are also available on one of the villains and which you could also have gotten fighting the villain instead of spending Kobans or orbs on the Pachinko.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hace 13 minutos, Sir Fuck-a-Lot dijo:

In every event (new and revivals) there are always some girls available on villains and others only available in the Pachinko. In revivals sometimes some of girls, that have previously only been available in the Pachinko become available on villains.

In most of the Orgy Days events of the last few months, there haven't been many changes as to which girls are available through villains compared to the previous year(s), so players who play the game longer than 1 year often already had all the villain girls in their harem.

In this aspect this Orgy Days is very different, as there are many girl available from villains now that have previously only been available in the Pachinko.

And not only that, but this time the Orgy Days combine 4 previous events, and not the usual 3, which is another reason as to why there are also more girls than usual.

36 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

without very bad luck

After 4 years of playing i can tell you this: I'm a back luck master: challenge me if you dare i'll win !!!! XD

Yes sometimes i get lucky (but not many times) but the fate always gets his revenge on me.

Example: i got the Echidna parody 100 shard drop (wow it only took a year to have another 100 shards drop), now i went for lupa in this event i did 44 battles (yes i did 1 frustration refill shame on me) and i got 12 shards that in an orgy days seems very disappointing, at least for my usual standards in this event.

Thanks for trying to make me see the bright side tho, i'm a huge pessimist so is always appreciated :) 

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, tovaras said:

The number of girls is more or less the same than previous Orgy Days, and I usually only have one or two available lately. Keep in mind that we can already have most of the girls.

24 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Also if you go directly to the Pachinko, you "risk" getting one of the girls that are also available on one of the villains and which you could also have gotten fighting the villain instead of spending Kobans or orbs on the Pachinko.

On top of that, never spend kobans on the Event Pachinko. It's the worst ratio for you kobans there is.

• Thanks 1

Well slap me impressed... I did not believe KK would do such a thing or hold such an event that would warrant me to whistle in approval. 6 girls missing from my collection, including the mission girl. Oh yeah. This is an event I could burn some kobans on with a wicked smile. Let's rock on baby!

53 minutes ago, Eman said:

And not only that, but this time the Orgy Days combine 4 previous events, and not the usual 3, which is another reason as to why there are also more girls than usual.

Yes, you're right. Although we already had this once in October! And this is probably going to be the new status quo starting next February.

• Like 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic