• (none)
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Cyber Keiko. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Frost Flower Titania. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky

I found no way to see easily which girl to go for my class so I did a list of the available girls, sorted by class and way of getting them.

Citation

HardCore
Villains
Christmas Ankyo (Epic, Silvanus)
Christmas Bunny (Rare, Ninja Spy)
Xmas Lupa (Epic, Edwarda)

Event Pachinko
Christmas Sifra (Epic)
Christmas Arcana (Leg)
(NEW) Frost Flower Titania (Leg)
Lee Lee (Epic)
Lieutenant Kayle (Epic)
Shadow Astis (Rare)

Daily Quests
Xmas Bunny's Mother (Leg)

Know-How
Villains
Alexandra (Leg, Pandora Witch)
(NEW) Cyber Keiko (Leg, Bremen)

Event Pachinko
Baker Brittany (Epic)
Commander Cattleman (Rare)
Santa Claudia (Rare)
Santa Claudia 2 (Rare)
Santa Claudia 3 (Rare)
Winter Agate (Rare)
Xmas Rabbi (Epic)

Charm
Villains
Bernadette Barda (Epic, Finalmecia)
Hateya (Rare, Gruntt)
Jordan (Leg, Dark Lord)
Xmas Hari (Epic, Donatien)

Event Pachinko
Fae Marjoa (Rare)
Xmas Lenaelle (Rare)
Xmas Ninja Elf (Epic)

4 Charm girls on Villains but no new girl for this class.

Edited by Gartalgar
  • Like 1

I've done 30 fights against Edwarda and I only managed to get 1 drop, albeit a x11 shards one.

I'm starting to think that my poor performance during the Legendary Days wasn't because of the type of event but because Edwarda has something against me. But that's no possible. Just because I took back the ship for Eugénie, broke her dildos and then defeated her boss, Jackson, that doesn't mean that she has something against me, right?

In any case, I may as well change and try Donatien or another boss to see if things improve or not.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Cool.

Now I'm really kicking myself in the but for going for Amaya.

First on my list is Christmass Lupa! I'm not sure how many battles I've done exactly but I'm up to 63 shards and that's a good start.

I've got most of the girls already though I think they're in Pachinko as there's a lot in villains I have access too.

If I get Lupa and still have a reasonable amount of Kobans left after I have these in mind

Bernadette Barda - I already have 42 shards for her so if things are well she would be a good second choice. Besides, Barbarella was hot when I was a kid. lol

After that then there's

Alexandra

Jordan

Cyber Keiko

I may go for Cyber Keiko third. I don't think I'll get her but she looks worth the effort. I'm not interested in Frost Flower Titania.

My only disapointment (beyond wasting kobans on the last event) is that Christmass Arcana isn't on a Boss. Santa Claudia would be nice to get, too. Just because. And, also, Xmass Ninja elf. But, I won't try Pachinko as there's too many chances of getting who I don't want.

Edited by TeeJay

Wow, big event, and with a lot of old art (yummy!) !

I'm happy to see that I will be able to get some Christmas girls after all ( Latexmas really didn't do it for me except for Murane 😅)
For me, all the Carott family is a must have (+ Lupa), but I'm going for the new girl first : Yu Gi Oh was one of my favorite card games when I was a teenager 😁

I'm not too confident in my chance to drop a girl from the pachinko, but pls let it be Titania... she looks gorgeous ❤️

Good luck every one, get yourself your dream girl for Christmas ! :P

Edited by Esios

Definitely a record this Orgy Days: in positive because of the six girls I still don't have in my harem that are available each on a different villain, in negative for me because despite the (would-be, I should say lately) high average shard gain, due to my actual no-koban policy, it will be impossible for me to obtain all of them. Given the shard drops I had lately, I will feel satisfied if I will obtain two of them, and note that I started with Bernadette Barda already at 79/100 from Epic Days. Given that with the first 22 combativity I had one drop at x4 for her and one other at x4 for Azumi, I am not overly optimist about the final result. If I won't need too much time to make her drop, I will probably continue on Edwarda, as although I can't be certain to make Lupa drop, Naisha is already at 86/100.

• Sad 2

Update

I completed collecting Lupa. She was a bit fussy with the shard drops. First she was dropping big groups, then she shifted over to dropping small amounts. Also, along the way, Edwarda's Tier 3 was also dropping shards. So, at the near end, both of them were at 78 shards. Then I got my next group of ten and Lupa dropped 22 shards and she was free and with me. :)

Then it was on to Barda. I had something like 42 shards with her to start with and I had 10 battles left from Lupa refill. So she dropped 15. Then I did another refill and got another large group in the 20s, then refilled once more and got her to 98. A good pausing point. :)

• Like 2

Well, well, well. After my poor start with Edwarda I decided to test my luck, so I waited until I did 50 fights with her to see how things were going. The result was only to drops, both of 11 shards. After that, I went with Donatien and, after another 50 fights my results were... even worse. Another 2 drops, and both of them of 9 shards.

Well, the good news were that Edwarda didn't hated me, I was just going through a streak of bad luck.

So, today I went back to Edwarda (after all, she has given me more shards than Donatien) and guess what, my bad luck has gone somewhere else! Mind you, it's not like I'm not in the middle of a streak of good luck but, in 30 fights I managed to get 5 drops (x2, x5, x6, x1 and x9), so we can say that I'm back to normal.

We'll see if there's still time to get these two girls or if I'll have to do some refills to do it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Well, here I am, 2 days left and...

As I mentioned in the earlier update, I picked up Lupa and was working on Barda...

I picked up Barda later on with only 2 shards remaining and then moved on to Keiko. It took me thee of four refills but she did her little drop, little drop, big drop, big drop pattern and I paused at 98 shards last night for her and moved on to Jordan.

I had 10 fights left over from the Keiko refill so did that on Jordan and got a big drop. So refilled and got big drops, refilled with more big drops then ended somewhere in the high 80s.

Today, did four single fights and got the last shards I needed for Keiko, then went back to Jordan with a 10 block and got a big drop that got me 7 bonus affection gifts.

This leaves me with Alexandra. Not high on my list, though she is the last of the Sci-Fi girls to pick up. I'll probably take it slow and easy with her, just using my frees to see where it goes. She's also the last Boss held girl that available for me to rescue.

I used about 5k-6k kobans I think? I didn't keep exact count (and how much I had left after Amaya though I'm sure I spent about the same amount in Kobans to get her) though I know Lupa took up most of my refills. Edwarda can be quite a sore loser when it comes to rescuing girls and she's got those things on her hands that makes the girls not so quick to want to leave. lol.

• Like 2

On 12/14/2020 at 11:48 PM, Kenrae said:

Or if you're a normal F2P player and just use your kobans :P 

That would be a valid argument if the kobans that the game gives for free would be enough for every player to get every girl in every event. Alas, we all know all too well that this is not the case.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

10 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

That would be a valid argument if the kobans that the game gives for free would be enough for every player to get every girl in every event. Alas, we all know all too well that this is not the case.

The discusion here is about Orgy Days, not every girl in every event.

• Like 2

So first you make fun of my game policy (which applies to the whole game, and therefore to every event) and then you pretend to only refer to Orgy Days just because we are in the related thread? I'm sorry, my friend, but as far as I'm concerned that way it's too comod: you might as well had answered me with an empty post.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

So first you make fun of my game policy (which applies to the whole game, and therefore to every event) and then you pretend to only refer to Orgy Days just because we are in the related thread? I'm sorry, my friend, but as far as I'm concerned that way it's too comod: you might as well had answered me with an empty post.

I'm not sure why you assume everyone has to be aware of your game policy and take it into account for every post. I sure don't know what your policy is. Maybe you can start your own thread about it. This thread happens to be about Orgy Days. Also, I have no idea what "comod:" is.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

28 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I haven't made fun of your game policy, I've made fun of the notion that you need to be a whale to get the girls on Orgy Days (which is what everybody in this thread was talking about, apart from the thread's title). You can't expect to change the topic all of a sudden to "all girls all events" without even saying it and expect the rest of us to know you were talking about something different.

• Thanks 1

I finished yesterday with 51 shards of Bunny (and no one else) and figured that might be the only girl I get. But the shards floodgate opened this afternoon. I used one refill and finshed off Bunny with 4 extra then went after Keiko with one more refill and got 39 shards in 22 battles. I'm guessing I will get her with no more refills. Others will probably say it's all random but I often notice more shards in the late afternoon (in my time zone) and tend to run with it when it happens. I will be happy with 2 girls from the villians, using only 2 refills, plus the bonus girl for finishing all the missions.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DocJD said:

I finished yesterday with 51 shards of Bunny (and no one else) and figured that might be the only girl I get. But the shards floodgate opened this afternoon. I used one refill and finshed off Bunny with 4 extra then went after Keiko with one more refill and got 39 shards in 22 battles. I'm guessing I will get her with no more refills. Others will probably say it's all random but I often notice more shards in the late afternoon (in my time zone) and tend to run with it when it happens. I will be happy with 2 girls from the villians, using only 2 refills, plus the bonus girl for finishing all the missions.

"It's all random"

I'm also going for 2 girls and will be happy if I get 3 + the guaranteed one.

21 hours ago, Fiel said:

I always liked the Festival Titania because it is one of the CGs which are pregnancy related, which is surprisingly rare in this game.

And Frost Flower version only made her even bigger and more delicious😍

Yea, it's odd to me too that this fetish is not featured more often.

• Like 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic