FinderKeeper

Bohemians be boheming  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Himari

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

6 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

On point three I think you misunderstood where I was coming from. The drop rate for girls is so low you need dozens of Orbs to have a realistic chance to get the girls. So in my way of thinking you go for the Orbs wherever they show up if at all feasible. Spending the Orbs as soon as you get them is frustrating the vaste majority of the time (my estimate is somewhere between 80-95% of the time in single spins).

MyP x3 game orbs give exactly 10 shards guaranteed, so you need 10 of them per girl. MyP x6 game orbs give 25 shards guaranteed so you need 4 of them per girl. Both of these numbers are less than a dozen. Yes you need more single orbs, but the result in question wasn't of single game orbs.

10 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

On point four, MyP orbs used to be awarded in the lower level leagues, my source:

They still are. My source is the literal game itself image.png

They only removed combativity rewards and replaced them with kisses.

10 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

If this was erroneous why wasn't it flagged or commented on as misinformation?

It was. Three separate times. I didn't think it was necessary to comment AGAIN about it, I guess you proved me wrong on that.

12 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

No question the point Cantrix was voicing was incorrect, but why is it no one else said anything about the difficulty in amassing Orbs as a possible reason why a player wouldn't take every reasonable chance to grab some of them, especially in this type of event?

Because the point was so obviously wrong that it doesn't matter why someone would hypothetically do such a thing that doesn't happen. I'm also not certain you DID bother to read those other comments because of the fact that you missed the three posts linked above that was correcting it, so you know, you thinking you're mentioning something has more value because no one else has mentioned it is pointless because you proved you didn't read the other comments.

On 12/21/2020 at 10:03 PM, windia said:

I will post my results with screenshots at the very end. I'm not aware of your level. In my two accounts lvl 401+ you would have gotten Top4 with 2.8 M in both cases. Just not first.

Hey, sorry for the delay but these last few days were sheer chaos IRL. So, anyway - my level is 425 and my assumptions were based on screenshots posted a bit before my post. To be exact, with 2,8 M I wouldn't fall out of top 10, but just managed to stay inside. However, ending up second, with giving everything I meant to give at around 7AM (daily reset in my country is at 1PM) meant I'd probably fall down on the scale. And yet, it looked like anyone hardly tried to push inside the last few hours, so I stay on the 2nd place. I'd call that luck, or a Christmas miracle if it sounds better. :D I sure won't count on similar scenario the next time, so I'm really excited to claim this girl in a single day (though she's drawn ugly AF, but her stats are indeed welcome beyond any extent) And now the PoA (another event I truly don't like) has 4 interesting girls, so I guess I've nothing to complain about. 😃

On 12/24/2020 at 3:02 AM, Pelinor said:

Starting with point two: What do you call this if it isn't a Daily Contest? 

image.thumb.png.02c17e5cc9e85af819590bc2f3fc671a.png

It's a Legendary Contest. It happens once every month (or three times a month if you happen to get the girl on the first contest), not daily.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic