My unupgraded girls are piling up.

Lhans

With all the new epic, legendary and now mythic girls coming out, anyone else unable to buy enough affection items to upgrade them all through the normal market refreshes? Unlocking the scenes was part of the fun of the game to me but now it's all being saved for mythic girls since they take a ton. The game should just change the adventure rewards to all affection items or at least the 3rd villain tier since I think people certainly don't need the cash at that point. Other options to get more affection items would be welcome.  

Most veteran players have the same problem. A lot of people complained about it in discord; it's hard to believe that they wont do anything about it in the near future, but I havent had heared something about a new feature to get affection items or even a new class of affection items yet ... but this means all nothing, KK really likes to surprise his players

Yeah i've the same problem here and i had lots and lots of gift saved trought the years, but now is all gone XD.

The solutions i proposed were:

1- The market has a lower cooldown and we can buy more

2- The market "strech" and we can buy more than 8 items

3- The introduction of more powerfuls gifts

But yes i like ur option too so:

4- The 2nd - 3rd tier of some advanced bossed drop gifts

I mean yes we can fight tier 1 Karole all day but (with my luck at least) she drops too many low level gifts which for my girls are not enough (they are queens and princesses you know i cannot pretend that they accept some 3 random flowers XD) also when i have other bosses to challenge and upgrade, doesn't feel good.

Yeah that is our current problem but i'm pretty sure that they have already a plan to fix it, otherwise they wouldn't have introduced Mythic girls with high gifts requirements

IMHO, unluckily the matter is always the same: if I remember well enough, this problem was reported the first time at least a couple years ago, and as for other long time reported problems, the devs did practically nothing about it (for the ones that thinks that putting gift as rewards on Karole was doing something: I disagree). The above means only one thing: the devs are OK with this situation because they wish that players spend more kobans by refreshing the market.

• Thinking 1

6 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

IMHO, unluckily the matter is always the same: if I remember well enough, this problem was reported the first time at least a couple years ago, and as for other long time reported problems, the devs did practically nothing about it (for the ones that thinks that putting gift as rewards on Karole was doing something: I disagree). The above means only one thing: the devs are OK with this situation because they wish that players spend more kobans by refreshing the market.

I doubt a regular player had this problem a few years ago; i think, for an active player that's a problem since a couple of months, maybe since a few months after orbs introduction at best (inflation of girls through league rewards, orbs, etc. + KK adding more girls, ...). At least for my account I was for over half and year way above affection I had in comparison to what I could spend - now, since a few months, and especially since Mythic Girls, there is no chance anymore getting enough affection to upgrade them all.

Not saying that there may was a problem in the beginning of the game, but for non-casual players (and probably also not for players who could get at least 2 market refreshes a day) it shouldnt have been a problem at least since May 2018 until recently (not talking about the first few months of the game, where you still struggling with money obviously).

I also dont think "the above means only one thing" - it could mean a lot of other things, but I wont go further into this.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

EDIT: @_shal_ pointed out my mistake: world 11 was the first nonYmen (as you still see today on tier1)

Back in january 2019, when the first world (11) was released to provide gifts instead of Ymen (on tier1)

, the loud swing in the forum was "what should I do with all those gifts"?

The (updated) history schedule:

(when I started)  the upgrade price was determined by the order you got the girl. Your first girl was cheapest, your 11th was more expensive then your 10th.

And you got a RNG range of Ymen from a boss.

This got changed "someday" and there is  fixed sum based on boss' level, same across all bosses.

Still Ymen where scarce (no Champions, no orbs) and each girl took longer to have a ROI based on upgrage costs.

In April 2018 came the rarity system and I was glad that I did not upgrade Samane, it became much cheaper then. On the other hand Levitya was for me personally cheaper with the price tag by number.

(any time later) tier system was introduced, giving Ymens for tier2 & 3, regardless tier1.

PS: do not forget: Together with the Mythic Days were some "super easy obtainable 1star groupies girls" in 2021 announced

Edited by windia

I feel I have to say that there indeed was a time that upgrading all girls was hard. This would've been after they upped the level cap to 400. At the time they introduced 5* girls. The upgrade costs depended on the number the girl had in your harem. Players had a hard time keeping up with the increased rates of girls coming in, especially if a 5* girl was obtained with a relatively large harem (at the time 70 girls was a big harem, end of 2017 for reference.).

We passed in a year from 10 to 18 new girls per month, and even buying all affection items in the market you could barely keep the pace for new girls.

Now that has exploded with the Mythic girl affection cost that equals as 5 legendary 5 stars girls affection or 25 legendary 3 stars legendary girls.

Market refreshes usually give you 3000 - 5000 affection, so around 350000 or 400000 per month as a maximum, add 50000 to 100000 more from Mythic pachinko and you have barely enough for just a Mythic girl.

So now the disyuntive is upgrading the Mythic girl or the rest of the girls.

Farming Karole Tier 1 is not an option, because most of the time we have to fight other bosses to get new girls, and even if we could do it for the entire month, the amount of affection wouldn't be enough because she will be dropping mainly common and rare items. The same applies to changing tier 2 or 3 of the last villains to give affection instead of money.

So if Kinkoid wants to reduce the affection deficit created by Mythic girls, the options are:

a) More items -> reducing market refresh time or increasing the items per refresh. Also more villains giving affection items.

b) More affection per item ->  introducing a new mythic level for items, or increasing the probability of high affection items in pachinko or villains (as of now only Karole Tier 1)

Perhaps a mixed solution could be the best option.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, windia said:

Back in 2018, when the first World (10) was released to provide gifts instead of Ymen

, the loud swing in the forum was "what should I do with all those gifts"?

Umm, Karole was the first gifts boss, not Roko.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1