Club Champions

Fenix25

The new champion is clearly easier, but also using KH girls makes it so that you can finish him in one single attack depending on the circumstances. I've just done it this first time, I'll have to be careful next time.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Instead of affection gift, they can give us the new dating tokens. The number of tokens will be given proportional to the number of fights. To make it easy, it will be 1-N tokens instead of 1-N shards, . I think that's more attractive and helpful to the heavy hitters.

Edited by Methos2
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Incubys said:

An item range like we get for the girl's shards? I would suggest that is greatly reduced, maybe not getting above 1-10.

Of course. I mean a range, not the same one we get for shards. It goes way too high but the floor is also way too low. A fixed, say, 5 items would be fine too. Or something like 3-10 items. I don't want it to be an incentive for someone to farm the CC at their club's expense, but at the same time 1 lousy item feels like a pittance. I'd just like to see a reasonable middle ground.

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

The new champion is clearly easier, but also using KH girls makes it so that you can finish him in one single attack depending on the circumstances.

There is that, and also the fact that a majority of heavy hitters either are or used to be KH until rather recently, and typically have plenty of very strong KH girls to draft from. And KH is the best class to last longer against champions anyway. But yeah, he's pretty weak at this time.

32 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

Instead of affection gift, they can give us the new dating tokens.

Well, many players are starving for gifts almost as much as everyone is starving for books by now. The game's economy has a real imbalance on that front, as Kinkoid started noticing and trying to address with their upcoming Kinky Cumpetition event. So I'd much rather they kept giving us gifts instead of a brand-new luxury and entirely optional currency.

Also, obviously, since it's a brand-new currency and they clearly want to keep it relatively scarce, giving them away every other day for most of the month through CC wouldn't be a great plan for that, would it. ^^

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

The new champion is clearly easier, but also using KH girls makes it so that you can finish him in one single attack depending on the circumstances. I've just done it this first time, I'll have to be careful next time.

I just now also accidently defeated the entire champion 😮

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, many players are starving for gifts almost as much as everyone is starving for books by now. The game's economy has a real imbalance on that front, as Kinkoid started noticing and trying to address with their upcoming Kinky Cumpetition event. So I'd much rather they kept giving us gifts instead of a brand-new luxury and entirely optional currency.

Also, obviously, since it's a brand-new currency and they clearly want to keep it relatively scarce, giving them away every other day for most of the month through CC wouldn't be a great plan for that, would it. ^^

KK had already replaced rewards with brand-new currency when they introduced kisses. Dating tokens can actually be used toward getting new girls instead of just upgrading existing ones. That's more in line with replacing shards. An affection gift given every other days after spending tickets and kobans to help others is hardly an appropriate reward nor useful. It wouldn't increase CC participation. I agree that we are starving for gifts but at least everyone is on the same boat so we don't have a small group of people with an advantage. my 2¢

2 hours ago, Fiel said:

Does anyone know if the champion next month will be reset to Tier 0?

Or will they continue in the same Tier where they were left in the previous cycle?

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Fiel No idea. We'll have to wait and see. My guess would be that we resume where we left off on each specific CC when he comes back, because that would make sense, but you never know.

There is always a chance that it will be a new Champion. I had expected the Mythic girls to repeat straight away but we got a new set instead, making it a 6 month cycle (so far). Kinkoid may do the same with Champions.

Edit : Reading back through Patch Notes for Mythic Girls, they always said it would be a 6 or 9 month cycle (which I had forgot). Nothing like that was included with the Club Champion notes so my comparison was incorrect. Whilst the notes say "More Club Champions planned for future" nothing confirmed a new one this month, just a possibility.

Edited by Incubys
Clarification of point
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Incubys said:

There is always a chance that it will be a new Champion. I had expected the Mythic girls to repeat straight away but we got a new set instead, making it a 6 month cycle (so far). Kimkoid may do the same with Champions.

• The feature will start with 3 Champions 
    • Champions will rotate once per month 
    • The Champion in the current rotation can be challenged by spending Champion Tickets 
    • More Club Champions are planned for the future
      • Each Champion will award one base girl 

More girls will be added later on

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jelom said:
  • The feature will start with 3 Champions 
    • Champions will rotate once per month 
    • The Champion in the current rotation can be challenged by spending Champion Tickets 
    • More Club Champions are planned for the future
      • Each Champion will award one base girl 

More girls will be added later on

I think/suppose a new girl should be coming for sure.

The question is if it will be a 2nd girl on the same champion or a new champion.

For completion purposes for some club members, I was hoping the same champ with both girls available for the club members (in a tier 1 and 2, kind of way, if that's possible).

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Karyia said:

I think/suppose a new girl should be coming for sure.

The question is if it will be a 2nd girl on the same champion or a new champion.

For completion purposes for some club members, I was hoping the same champ with both girls available for the club members (in a tier 1 and 2, kind of way, if that's possible).

From the description that @jelom posted, "Each Club Champion will award one base girl" & More Club Champions are planned for the future" would imply that is it is a new girl it would be with a new Champion rather then with an existing one.

Also I'm not sure how they would incorporate two girls into one Champion. Would they have sperate timers so you could fight both at same time ?

1 minute ago, Incubys said:

From the description that @jelom posted, "Each Club Champion will award one base girl" & More Club Champions are planned for the future" would imply that is it is a new girl it would be with a new Champion rather then with an existing one.

Also I'm not sure how they would incorporate two girls into one Champion. Would they have sperate timers so you could fight both at same time ?

If there's one base girl, I'm assuming there could be other "non-base" girls.

Like Villains Tiers, I suppose (Tiers 1, 2 and 3, in that case).

The 6 normal sex champions already work independently, so I suppose it's possible.

The different tiers would have different/independent timers, of course.

I only say that because there were members who couldn't complete the girl, so it would be great if there was a way to let them have a chance to complete it, while having the chance/choice for those who did, to go after a new girl. Not sure if that's what's in the works, or if it's even possible, though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Karyia said:

If there's one base girl, I'm assuming there could be other "non-base" girls.

Like Villains Tiers, I suppose (Tiers 1, 2 and 3, in that case).

The 6 normal sex champions already work independently, so I suppose it's possible.

The different tiers would have different/independent timers, of course.

I only say that because there were members who couldn't complete the girl, so it would be great if there was a way to let them have a chance to complete it, while having the chance/choice for those who did, to go after a new girl. Not sure if that's what's in the works, or if it's even possible, though.

That's true about the Villian's having more then one girl, but being based on Champions where each one has a separate girl I'd guess that would be more likely. 

I appreciate some people missed out on earlier girls (I'm struggling with current KH one). I'd say it would be like Mythic girls and work in a cycle so eventually each girl will come back. They may leave the same three for the next rotation or add in three new ones. Call me cynical, but I'd guess the revenue Kinkoid earn would dictate how often Champions are added.

2 minutes ago, Incubys said:

That's true about the Villian's having more then one girl, but being based on Champions where each one has a separate girl I'd guess that would be more likely. 

I appreciate some people missed out on earlier girls (I'm struggling with current KH one). I'd say it would be like Mythic girls and work in a cycle so eventually each girl will come back. They may leave the same three for the next rotation or add in three new ones. Call me cynical, but I'd guess the revenue Kinkoid earn would dictate how often Champions are added.

I understand what you say but your perspective has a "problem" too, I guess.

When the "older" girl comes/rotate back, most of the players will already have her, so I guess most people will not have much to play for then.

One way or the other, we should learn about it next month 👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Karyia said:

When the "older" girl comes/rotate back, most of the players will already have her, so I guess most people will not have much to play for then.

Somewhat speculative/opinion based, but curious of your use of the word "most".  Does the majority of your guild have the girls?  I'd say only the heavy hitters in mine do, tho it's possible my guild just sucks...(or is bad luck, etc etc).

I participated regularly in all battles so far contributing kobans a couple times and I have none of the girls so far (I'm optimistic for this month).  I could be the minority tho, I only have my perspective :)

I look forward to return of Chad, I got 77/100 done.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Somewhat speculative/opinion based, but curious of your use of the word "most".  Does the majority of your guild have the girls?  I'd say only the heavy hitters in mine do, tho it's possible my guild just sucks...(or is bad luck, etc etc).

I participated regularly in all battles so far contributing kobans a couple times and I have none of the girls so far (I'm optimistic for this month).  I could be the minority tho, I only have my perspective :)

I look forward to return of Chad, I got 77/100 done.

All those that have an ability to get the girl yes, they do.

We have trouble playing the best we can since we don't have a complete club, so we can't get to the bigger/best shard ranges in a good enough manner to get them to everyone, unfortunatelly.

I have both girls and so does the "stronger core" of my club. 

The top/complete clubs might/should be getting better results, as long as their members can work well enough together (and everyone is active, of course).

• Thanks 1

Tuning this is harder than I thought.

The first champ was kind of a mess as everybody in my club figured stuff out. There was a lot of non-optimal play and "me 1st" grabbing so a few (5?) members got the girl and the rest got very few shards.

For the second champ we sorted a few things and reduced the grabbing but some members have given up so the we had a lot of "failed to defeats" and only 3 or 4 members got the girl.

This champ is hard because he is too easy. The same crew that was failing to complete champ 2 is doing champ 3 in 6 hrs with the jets off. We are now having problems that some members miss the entire fight because it is over so fast. I am going to propose a guideline that members pause fighting when they get to 10 good fights worth of impression and resume once hour 20 comes around.

• Like 3

Same story with us mostly. We didn't actually fail fights for the second one, but came very close a couple of times. This one is just the man of glass. With all the KH girls it's hard to predict how long you can go on with a single fight and there's not enough for everyone this time often. 

Our club is kicking 1 player every 2 days this month. People that doesn't lisent to the chat and rush it. we put a limmit on how much damage 1 can do before the last 6 h when it becomes free for all. If everyone follows it we alwais over 30, 35 most times. And most people on our club gets the girls, only the ones with really bad luck that go all the month without double digit drops.

Next month may be a problem as almost everyone will have all the girls, so only 3/4 players may be interested in doing the champ because at practical effects it gives nothing when you get the girl.

Also we can do this because we maxed the bonuses so it  doesn't take to much time to someone new to join 

• Like 1

In my club we are trying to start the CC about an hour before bedtime for one of our European members. That gives us all night when most of the club is inactive. We are still having problems keeping the new CC alive longer than 10 hours even with the heavy hitters holding back to two tickets! Chad was a shock, Ezekiel was a planned attack, Chayotte is a CC we engage twice a day even with a single match so everyone gets a shot at the girl.

Interestingly, while a number of us regular posters are experiencing and discussing these new challenges and issues linked to the new CC being too weak for our respective clubs... The many complaints about the opposite problem we used to see on a daily basis with the previous CCs have seemingly disappeared.

So I'm guessing this was done on purpose, and not so much to give stronger clubs a different type of collective challenge but first and foremost to give weaker clubs a less difficult experience. And that's probably for the best in the grand scheme of things.

• Like 9

i think its fine as its now (even though i would still prefer the previous version but with NOT 100% reset).
even if the heavy hitters get the girl right away they can still help 'less' the other members afterwards and let them kill the CC (now that its easier).
In my own club, yesterday we had a guy who missed atking the CC cose he died too fast (in 6 hours) and today i will probably miss it cose i will be sleeping when he comes up but i think its better this way cose depending on how fast he dies, it changes the time when he will back up (u could also spend kobans to premature eja.... fight him if u were to go away and miss him instead.

• Like 2