Ideas Main

26 minutes ago, Jizzmate said:

Just my input for consideration. Like I said, I'm rather new here and if anyone wants to point out the "flaws" in my suggestions, I'm happy to hear why any of these wouldn't work...there is still much I don't know and maybe this was tried already, idk.

Opinions?

The point of the long time to refill completely 10hr for 20 combat and 12hr for 100 energy is that so people can sleep or work for 8hrs and not max it out. The energy costs only get worse on world 10 and 11 the scenes cost 20-30 per page. On the other hand when you do manage to catch up with the story you probably will sit on max energy for a few days or up to a week depending on how long it takes to release a new scroll.

I have been playing for almost 2 years now, I think the best use for kobans is refills on combat to finish event girls. If you take the value of Epic pachinko at 5400 as a solid price to get a girl, by using combat refills on the Epic or Legendary Days events on average should cost about 3-4k per girl.

2 hours ago, jelom said:

More an advice than an opinion @Jizzmate this is a idle game, that is: a game of patience, you play for some time and then wait for your energy or battle points to naturally refill with time. A common consensus among players is: never refill energy. There are better ways to use the kobans in order to get the girls (the objective of this game).

2 hours ago, yourfriend said:

The point of the long time to refill completely 10hr for 20 combat and 12hr for 100 energy is that so people can sleep or work for 8hrs and not max it out. The energy costs only get worse on world 10 and 11 the scenes cost 20-30 per page. On the other hand when you do manage to catch up with the story you probably will sit on max energy for a few days or up to a week depending on how long it takes to release a new scroll.

I have been playing for almost 2 years now, I think the best use for kobans is refills on combat to finish event girls. If you take the value of Epic pachinko at 5400 as a solid price to get a girl, by using combat refills on the Epic or Legendary Days events on average should cost about 3-4k per girl.

Aaaahh...Thank you both, jelom and myfriend (yourfriend), for your replies and explaining the premise of the game,..ie. an idle game. That does put it all into a better perspective with logical rationale. I approached the game as other common games and what you said makes sense.

As I said, I'm new to this game and it is obvious that there is much I still need to learn. With your explanations and advise, I can now approach the game in the proper manner and enjoy the mechanics as they were intended to be utilized. I have 2 other games that I really enjoy that I can play during the recovery time and I can now not view this game in the light that I was.

Many thanks and much appreciated. I do like the community here also.

Be well and thanks.

Edited by Jizzmate
grammar and redundancy

Hi, i would like to see some ninja itens in Profile. For exemple:
in Character one item, Head and Body ninja.
In Theme one or more ninja themes. And in Avatar one or more ninja avatar too (one with mask on and another off)

I think will be preaty nice and easy to make because the desing its already done (photos). I would buy xD.

ninja.png

Edited by harbek

Minor request that has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find it in the past year in THIS thread.

At the end of the week, when the leaderboard resets and you get your rewards for global placement; instead of seeing your final weekly placement, you see nothing.  I'd really like to know what the 'movement' at the top of the charts looks like during that final four hour window. 

Once I tried going for the top on one of the weekly charts and I thought I had a good lead going into the final 'rankings update'; and I thought I padded it enough during that last window, but still ended up second.  For the two or three day contests/activities, you can see the final placement; and I'd really like to see that with the weekly leaderboards too.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I think some girls need a adjustment because they don't blend(*B) or her outline(*O) it's weird.

Jeanne (*B)- The design is very different from the other girls, "look out of place".
Clarisse (*B)- The consistency of the character, body, face and expression don't seems right (Focus on Star 3)
Bodybuilder Elizabeth (*B)- The Star 2 and 3 looks ugly (and its not because she is brawny the nudes arts from Unionist Elizabeth is great)

Cunegonde (*O)
Marina (*O)
Stephanie (*O)

Its just my thoughts to improve the game, i'm not complaining or anything like that. xD

You guys haven't had any new avatar items since the nymphobies event (I think). It might be something you could throw into event pachinko. You could probably entice people to spend some kobans to complete a set. You could put them in the same pool as the profile pictures.

23 hours ago, yourfriend said:

How about an automatic club inactivity remover, after something like 30 days of inactivity. If they are the last member in the club, then the club join policy turns to open.

Or if they are the leader, the new leader would be the member with the highest donation points or level. 

On 6/6/2019 at 9:54 PM, yourfriend said:

How about an automatic club inactivity remover, after something like 30 days of inactivity. If they are the last member in the club, then the club join policy turns to open.

I would think it would be better if it was set to a closed club. That way people don't join and donate to a dead club.

26.06.2017 в 21:03 Джесси Чан сказала:

Опубликуйте все идеи здесь: *

For the club, in the settings, it is necessary to make setting goals for members, for example, how much money should be deposited in the piggy bank during the week.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 5:12 PM, SirNick2002 said:

I don't know why I am receiving these suggestions and comments. I am only player on this game. You should direct your suggestions and comments to the game designers and developers.

O.o You've chosen to follow this thread.

image.png.03ef53b0c0238d969d77a828868fd069.png

image.png.42c747c7c2f3c558c88a981074a1fad3.png

Edited by _shal_

27 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

O.o You've chosen to follow this thread.

image.png.03ef53b0c0238d969d77a828868fd069.png

I "chose" to follow certain topics..hence I get "notified" of new activity or comments on a certain post or subject. Did you opt. to "follow" a certain (this) thread?.. maybe? You can opt out, or to stop that..ya know?

BTW..I also opted to get "notifications" on certain topics that I'm interested in...but,..  by MY choice..ya know?  I think all it takes is a click here or there,.. and you can get..or not get..what ya want....except ..you know..some LIVE puss*... LOL...Sorry..feeling a bit randy about now,lol. Couldn't resist. 

• Thinking 1

how about if the girls important descriptions for the important values and Bohnies for the champions.

the true very helpful

also it would be nice who one then who you could choose 1 or 2 match or exchange.

so the damage is the man cause must, much to high.
At the end you could set that up, but not at the beginning!

7 hours ago, Shido_Itsuka said:

Can someone make Finalmecia a girl thats able to be taken into the harem, shes absolutely stunning even with that hat on. Im sure im not the only one wanting that divine silver haired witch among all the girls.

It has been asked for many times before and the devs said that they want the option to reuse villains and if they are in your harem things would get awkward.

6 hours ago, yourfriend said:

It has been asked for many times before and the devs said that they want the option to reuse villains and if they are in your harem things would get awkward.

I understand but they make new and new girls, is it so hard to put someone else in her place? Its not some high articulated animation from some state of the art 3D game.

47 minutes ago, Shido_Itsuka said:

I understand but they make new and new girls, is it so hard to put someone else in her place? Its not some high articulated animation from some state of the art 3D game.

The matter is not difficulty to do or not. The devs in the past have been cristalline about the fact that it won't happen because they have decided this way, and they are not going to change this decision, for any reason, ever. Point.