Ideas Main

More Goth/Emo/Punk and Cyberpunk girls?

There's not a lot goth girls which got me started on this thought.  Like, the only one I've ever seen for sure is Metal Noemi.  Honorable mentions would be Lissa, Katharina, and maybe Norou.  Others that come anywhere near close would be steampunk or Victorian era masquerade/fantasy.  Out of all the girls it'd be nice to see more big titty goth gfs, that's all I'm saying 😛

• Thanks 1

Can we have the Girls current level shown next to her profile pic in the champions draft area. I'm always going back and forth between there and the harem/market to see who I should upgrade to max my impression when battling that champion. I love that when we click on the profile it takes us straight to her in the market but then I have to do that for every girl. Or write all ten of them down and then go look them up in my harem.

Also a counter for how many free drafts we have left in the champions before we have to start paying kobans. Sometimes I do a few drafts but then decide later I want to do a few more but am not sure I want to risk it due to how many free drafts I have left.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JCDC85 said:

Also a counter for how many free drafts we have left in the champions before we have to start paying kobans. Sometimes I do a few drafts but then decide later I want to do a few more but am not sure I want to risk it due to how many free drafts I have left.

You're playing on mobile, I take it? Long press on the New Draft button will show a tooltip with the remaining number of drafts. (On desktop it's a simple mouseover tooltip.)

8 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

You're playing on mobile, I take it? Long press on the New Draft button will show a tooltip with the remaining number of drafts. (On desktop it's a simple mouseover tooltip.)

Thanks! Now I feel stupid, lol.

I am not playing on mobile but I did never notice that. 

I'm going to let myself believe that my suggestion was so good in fact that the devs found it imperative to use a time machine (possibly a Delorean) to go back in time and implement it retroactively.

• Like 1

the current event gave me this idea *Ahem*
taming the data s a tech event where the hero gets sent into a cpu where he got to fuck digital sluts while trying to find a way out 
background is a teched out city where you see data portals and monster girls walking out of it along with them getting it on with the humans. Now I know a monster event was already done but this brings up the chance to try out cyber girls like a who gitchs out and the hero got to get her stable via sex,a girl who got a spilt mind deal where she acts like a top at one moment and in another becomes a sub and lastly a girl who uses portals to pull lewd pranks 

These suggestions been needing sense day 1

1. have all owned avatar profile pictures in front. Sense so many now pain to scroll forever just to figure out which one own.

2. Permanent sorting of character where game remembers option selected even after evolving or exiting harem area. every time you sort reverts or non owned characters make game lag

3.separate tabs for owned/non owned character. This can also fix loading time due to so many non owned/owned character to load.

4 make sorting so can show only fully evolved harem and sorting fir girls only who need to evolve still. This will make easier find girls need to evolve.

5. Sort option for girls need collect money only.

• Like 5

My idea is a game where you get to do something special for your girls on their birthdays. Something like can you remember their favorite food or hobby. So you'd have to have their affection maxed out, but it would be redacted on their birthdays. 

On 2/28/2020 at 5:49 PM, JCDC85 said:

Can we have the Girls current level shown next to her profile pic in the champions draft area. I'm always going back and forth between there and the harem/market to see who I should upgrade to max my impression when battling that champion. I love that when we click on the profile it takes us straight to her in the market but then I have to do that for every girl. Or write all ten of them down and then go look them up in my harem.

Dude! I asked that almost 6 months ago and they have done it. you can find the post in my profile somewhere.
Any way, it is done, just dont enter change draft. In the state you can re arrange girls just click on one of them and it takes you to market with that girl open. 

you can click back button to come back to champion page again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 3:12 PM, Yojimbo13 said:

My idea is a game where you get to do something special for your girls on their birthdays. Something like can you remember their favorite food or hobby. So you'd have to have their affection maxed out, but it would be redacted on their birthdays. 

I´d love to see something like that, at the moment, the girls´ birthdays are quite useless for the Gameplay. Maybe something like giving them a present at their birthday (a special amount of gifts from the shop?) and they are rewarding you for it (maybe a special birthday scene, that vanishes again after the day?). I know, this would bei a lot of drawing work, 

• Like 1

Oops probably should have read the rules of the forum before I started posting.  My bad, I will post here from now on.  My suggestion is pretty simple, bring back Champion Battle Tickets as the final Arena prize and have them alternate with the Mythic Orb.  Don't get me wrong, I like the Mythic Orb.  The orbs in general were a cool idea, and I think the Mythic Orb is cool prize, but I also really liked the Champion Battle Tickets, since the other tiers have a few different prizes that alternate, why not the last one?

(|Españo|)

Que les parecería agregar misiones diarias legendarias (Las misiones de evento no son misiones legendarias solo son parte del evento) de este modo podremos recibir mejores recompensas, más experiencia y serían 2 en lugar de 3 por misiones diarias, ya que de ser 3 sería muy fácil subir de nivel o aumentar en exceso la cantidad de dinero obteniendo muchos objetos legendarios

ya que las misiones épicas nos dan un máximo de 853Pts. de EXP. (O en mi caso ya que soy de nivel 235) las legendarias podrían darnos un total de 1136Pts de EXP. (Eso dependiendo del nivel del jugador)

La segunda recompensa se las dejo a ustedes (en el sentido de que ustedes díganme cuales serían las recompensas apropiadas de la misión, ya calculé cual sería la cantidad de EXP. que se debería de recibir, así que muéstrenme les dejo eso a ustedes)

Ejemplo : La cantidad de billetes para desafiar a los campeones, Dinero, el tipo de recompensa Estándar, ETC.

(|English|)

How about adding legendary daily missions (Event missions are not legendary missions are only part of the event) so we can receive better rewards, more experience and would be 2 instead of 3 for daily missions, since being 3 would be very easy to level up or excessively increase the amount of money by getting many legendary items

since the epic missions give us a maximum of 853Pts. from EXP. (Or in my case since I am level 235) the legendary ones could give us a total of 1136 Pts of EXP. (That depending on the level of the player)

The second reward I leave to you (in the sense that you tell me what would be the appropriate rewards of the mission, I already calculated what would be the amount of EXP. That should be received, so I leave that to you)

Example: The amount of tickets to challenge the champions, Money, the standard reward type, ETC.

Edited by Dark Cock

i would like to suggest.

if possible, the developers could have something like a club battle during each event ,where each club could face each other to gather points ,and win prizes similar to that  implemented in the league ,with maybe  a special prize like a harem girl.

Each club has a certain number of members  ,  for example:battle between 2 clubs,each member of one club faces each members of the other club ,so if it starts with one member from club A and another from club B then both the members battle the same way as in the arena .if member of club A ego is depleted and member of club B still remains then club A moves on to the next member keeping club B member at his current remaining ego level .and the club that survives gets points .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Automatic Club Maintenance - A simple suggestion in concept. Club members who become inactive in the game for a long period (say six months) should lose their club membership, allowing the club to accept new members into the club without requiring the club owner to kick the old (and inactive) members out.

Along with the added tiers of villains I suggest that the girls that you didn't unlock by the time you unlock a new tier continue to drop while you work your way through the new tier. This should make the grind a little more rewarding and a little less punishing since you keep enjoying both the shards as well as increasing payouts.

• Like 1

Sex Altruist Contest: A spin-off to the Sex Benefactor Contest. In this contest, players gain points when the player donates to their club. The "non-club" points are achieved by (1) increasing the affection of a girl and (2) gaining "star levels" for the girls in your harem.

The contest encourages a player to put aside their ego and promote others (players and girls) for 24 hours.

Edited by Pelinor
I added affection gains to the contest idea

I've posted a separate thread, but I realize now this might get more exposure here.

How about and event format or even a permanent Champion-like feature with Rarity-Based Drafts?

We face a champion(-like) boss, with multiple milestones and levels to go through to complete the event (or, in case of a permanent feature, the stage). We get to draft a line-up to fight the boss at each phase, with different requirements each time. The first level would be a draft from only the commons in the player's collection; another one would allow only rares, and so on. There could be more requirements, perhaps something like a set of poses to match as with regular champions, perhaps a choice of which class you'd like to draw from, and so on. We would win some goodies after reaching each milestone along the way, and a bigger reward when completing the event or the stage at the end.

In the case of a permanent feature, it could simply be a 7th champion, but one that wouldn't unlock a unique girl. It would be there to farm things we can't really drop elsewhere from the map at this time (like, for instance, random boosters as we used to have in the arena).

It would be nice if surveys are rewarded by 60 kobans maybe ?

it is beneficial to players and devs would get more feedback so why not

I know bunch of players dont do it because it does not benefit them so this way they will have motivation to give their opinions  🤔

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to make a suggestion for the game.

I've been playing it for over two years and I really like the game and would like to suggest a less aggressive login screen. I always have to log in to play and I do this in public after all the menus and interactions (at least not the story mode is quiet and no one notices) and there are often people watching and I get a little uncomfortable when the hardcore sex scene appears before I can log in my account. I would also like to suggest a translation for my language which is pt-br. google itself automatically translates the game’s story and it’s a very good translation. I think you would gain ground here in Brazil.

Screenshot_20200507-115912.png

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 3:03 PM, Akina32 said:

a less aggressive login screen...

You can restrict that image through your ad blocker's custom filters.

uBlock Origin:

# Login #
www.hentaiheroes.com##html body#hh_hentai.page-quest div#contains_all.fixed_scaled section.intro div#scene div.canvas img.picture

AdBlock Plus:

! Login and Adventure !
||www.hentaiheroes.com/img/quests/*.jpg

Easier scene customization please! Specifically, what I'd like to see is an easier way to move girls around to different parts of the scene than the current method of changing one girl to something random, changing the spot you think you want her to be in to that girl, realizing it doesn't work, and manually switching each individual spot to different girls, having to switch to a random girl each time so that you can put the girl in a different spot. 

I can think of two ways to make this process easier. First would be to have the ability to choose a girl already present in the scene in a different spot, with a verification popup asking if you're sure you want to move her to a new spot. Second would be a simple drag-and-drop between two spots, switching the girls in those spots.

I love making new and interesting scenes, but with the current method it usually takes me over 30 minutes to make a new one, whereas with either (preferably both) of these changes, it would take less than 10.