Ideas Main

I was thinking that in clubs we can actually choose how much we donate our money to. For example, if we want to donate 5 million we can, if we want to donate 1 million we can, if we wanted to donate 500,000 or 50 million we can. We can choose how much we going to put in to the club's activities.

• Thinking 2

I'd really like to have a massive orgy battle against a "guild boss" where all guild members get to contribute to wearing her/him/it down.

[I've got a vision of a monster with 400 cocks that must be serviced]  (your artists might have some fun...)

[or a monster that feasts on orgy sex mana]

You might have a look at Endless Frontier & their guild battle system as an example.

Summary:
A guild currency is required to open the battle [possibly from contributions, possibly earned by guildmembers for their guild through other in-game activities]
(the story for the setup maybe "Arcana found a strange book that told how to open a portal to many new different worlds... collect the items required and choose the world your guild would like to explore") [know-how, charm, hardcore]
Once the portal is opened, it stays open until the mission is complete or 7 days.
Guild members get 1-3 "attacks" per day.  Rewards are given for the win & distributed proporationately based on "ego reduction" dealt to these "guild bosses"  (The individual delivering final orgasm may get a special prize).  

A similar structure might also be used across all players - ie "a world boss", and all players who contribute to pleasing this "interdimensional sex god" get a prize.  [this type of event is a logical justification for segregating players into multiple "servers" if at any point your server load indicates the need to segregate the strongest players from the newbies.]  [Final Fantasy XV is a great example of how this can work, with many players starting their game over and jumping into the new server when the next server opens up.]

• 2 weeks later...

About new girls, what about those of HentaiClicker? Some of them are very attractive, like Estelle.

Perhaps obtaining can be implemented in a similar way to that used in obtaining Mizuki.

More rewards for playing one game and another would be welcome, even if one is about reaching a goal in HentaiHeroes to win some HentaiClicker reward. Thus playing one increases the desire to play the other.

• Like 1

We need Variety in the battles. Everybody in Know-how are using Mizuki, and, Any, and Fabienne, or Norou.

But what if we had a 4th slot for cosmetic purposes?

The 4th girl will represent the girl the players truly desires, for example:

DCc.png <-😍😍These twins are so delicious, but I would never use them in battle because their stats are weak, and they are the wrong class.

But if there was a 4th slot that has 0 effect on the outcome, and simply represented the Fighting pose, then the game would have so much more Variety!!!

In addition it would provide VALUABLE data for the developers. The Developers would know which looks and which personalities the entire player base desires the most. This is more valuable than knowing most people like Any and Mizuki for their stats.

Please give us the 4th character slot for cosmetics!!!

13 hours ago, Fiel said:

But if there was a 4th slot that has 0 effect on the outcome, and simply represented the Fighting pose, then the game would have so much more Variety!!!

Please read this back to yourself until you realize how utterly ridiculous that sounds.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 10:31 PM, _shal_ said:

Please read this back to yourself until you realize how utterly ridiculous that sounds.

I can explain it. Right now all you will encounter are the 5 star legendary girls. This isn't variety.

If there was a posing slot for cosmetics, you would meet all sorts of girls from rare to common to starter to  epic to legendary, since everybody's tastes are different. So you will meet far more variety than just the legendaries.

4 minutes ago, Fiel said:

If there was a posing slot for cosmetics, you would meet all sorts of girls from rare to common to starter to  epic to legendary, since everybody's tastes are different. So you will meet far more variety than just the legendaries.

You're looking for harem profiles.

On 6/26/2017 at 9:03 AM, JessieChan said:

Post all ideas here :*

Can I suggest moving the "Equip" and "Sell" buttons in the Market so that they are not right next to each other? I can't count the number of times I have accidentally clicked "Sell" on an item I meant to assign to a girl! Either that, or an "undo" button? 

• Like 1

blob.thumb.png.f258eef1ae6d7222a65005c587d6c21d.png

No se ven todas las ofertas, una opción es la reducir el tamaño de las ofertas o recortara en lugar de la barra desplazable para PC.

Not all offers are seen, one option is to reduce the size of the offers or trim instead of the scrollable bar for PC.

Edited by Kiolin
matizar texto

Good day.
Could you make 2-3 options for the arena team?
Well, or at least separate it from the tower team?
I would also like, but I can't use Russian translation:
1) Bug with store update time - time is not displayed. Need shorter word.
2) Some translation is too far in meaning from the original.

• 3 weeks later...

New Event theme suggestion: Art exhibition.

Pretty simple idea revolving about Arts. Here's some suggestions for girls.

1) Girl with traditional painting. Starting from some landscape or still life. And ending with trying to paint our hero in some kind of Renaissance art style.

2) Girl with modern painting. Starting from some bizarre shapes and forms. And ending with using our hero as canvas for her art. (please don't use Justin for this girl)

2a) as an alternative - Graffiti girl. With a hoodie and spray cans. 

3) Sculptor girl. Let's your fantasy flow as you wish, but it will be cool to see our hero in the David pose along the way. And yeah, you can do a lot with statues.

4) Statue girl. Nothing to explain. Super-sexy statue somehow became alive. Marble skin could be cool. Also it could be a statue of some sexy creature.

4a) It could be Medusa, that was turned into stone and now became alive again. But then there would be no marble skin :( And I think it would be cool to see girl with literally white skin.

4b) Speaking about white. There could also be a girl from the pages of the manga. Like literally - she's black and white. Maybe some mangaka, who drew her obtained power to make his drawing into reality, but it was one-time use only. And all girls he drawn became real, but without colors. Hmm...maybe our hero could help her out and paint her with something ;) 
With paints! He will paint her with paints, you perverts!

5) Girl, who is a living portrait. Like those portraits from Harry Potter. She can't leave her portrait, but that doesn't mean she can't tease our hero and later drag some hero's parts into the painting for her pleasure.

6) Girl, that misunderstood the title and thought it's all about exhibitionism. So she tries to surprise people with some reveals. Maybe a trench coat will suit her.

Alternatively. There's a whole world story here to write. With villain who wants to create his own army in the midst of this Art exhibition. With a power, that makes art into reality, but with utmost loyalty to the villain. He can start with an attempt to turn statues into living being, but still with impregnable stone skin. Then his Sidekick№1 turns his manga into reality - those black and white girls stall our hero and after that demand him to paint them. But all that was just a distraction! His main goal was to turn a giant painting of Amazon warriors into his own army. And yet again our hero stops him, so he jumps into a painting in the attempt to escape. (Yeah, one of his underlings can make painting into portals - Sidekick№2 ) So our hero pursues him through all different painting, but all those different painting turn alive as the villain goes through them and our hero needs to fuck his way through them. Until they jump from another painting.(In the meantime that Sidekick№2 escaped and turned another painting into the portal, so the main villain could escape). So our hero jumps out and Oh no! They are in the concert hall! And there Sidekick№3 goes on with his/her concert! Now the main Villain turns the music into reality! And now hero has to go through a symphony of elusive girls made out of musical notes(or each of the girls representing one of the musical notes). And after this encounter is cleared we come to the final battle! On the rooftop of this Art exhibition. Now you see villain's main power - the whole body covered with tattoos. And now all those tattoos jump into reality from villain's body. But with some funny and witty moves our hero defeats those ink babes and now Main Villain at his mercy. But nope! The portal opens and that shady guy in red cloak saves another villain in the last moment. The end.

Hmmm, well I can write this story(or event) in more details if you want to adapt it, but I want a Legendary girl from this event as a compensation. (I'm not good at drawing, but everything else is doable)

• Like 3

I don't purchase avatars because most of them are pictures of harem girls, and I am a guy.

Suggestion

Change this so we can purchase male avatars, and add a new spot where we can purchase the profile picture for our harem girls. The ultimate idea for the girl's profile pic would be to tie the profile picture to a custom pose, which would show when we are doing battle.

On 10/5/2019 at 12:47 AM, Rhinus said:

I think it would be great if the amount of contributions you give to your club would give some extra bonuses to avoid having 5 members doing all the donations while the other club members gives nothing.

I am not saying this is doable, but what about a minor weekly award for the player making the most contributions to the club during the week? Something similar to the Tower of Fame weekly awards (on a much smaller scale, say only the top five contributors) comes to mind.

9 hours ago, Bomba said:

New Event theme suggestion: Art exhibition.

This is one of the few occasions in which a post for an idea is well though and could be put in practice for an event.

The world story is too convoluted, but i am sure @Fab Kinkoid could get some parts of it to work.

• 2 weeks later...

On the "Patch Notes 11/12/19" the increments of% is good enough for the beginning to take you up before, however it does not give you enough time to collect books and gifts.

What if you could buy tickets at the store?

Cheers

Sobre el “Patch Notes 11/12/19” los incrementos del % está bastante bien para que el comienzo te lleve arriba antes, sin embargo no te da el tiempo suficiente para recoger libros y regalos.

¿Qué tal si en la tienda se pudiese comprar tickets?

Saludos

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just remember that bonus from extra shards when we got a girl, is only epic flowers. We need variation on that reward. For example you got epic girl your bonus is either epic choco,or epic jewelery,or any affection item in epic grade. Then if you got legendary girl, the extra shards gives you random legendary affection item. How's about that?

see what i meant

FireShot Capture 418 - Harem Heroes - Action Adventure Sex Game - Nutaku - www.nutaku.net.jpg

FireShot Capture 365 - Hentai Heroes - www.hentaiheroes.com.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

++More Sceneries & Themes to buy please++

I personally enjoy making harem scenes with the backgrounds, giving stories to each and overall playing with another layer the game offers.  However, it does get super stale playing with the same backgrounds again and again.  There is some clipping of girls overlapping objects, but that's a whatever thing for the most part. 

More sceneries please.  Possibly a farm, western, retrofuture spaceship (star trek/wars/jetsons), or if possibly something dynamic like overlooking a canyon or rooftop (Italy, France, London with the streets and buildings in the background while you're on the 2nd+ floor).  Romanticism is definitely not necessary.  Just something Different, new and cool.

Made a thread but placing it here to make sure it gets read.

• Like 2

Please make the collect all money button's hit box bigger.

The button for collect all the money is exact and unforgiving in nature if you even barely misclick outside the button's lines.  If you click anywhere around it it immediately throws you into the harem and you have to wait for it to load.  Its happened too many times for it to be not annoying by now.  Just a thought that it's hit box should be expanded.

Edit: The invisible area around the Collect 99,999 money button I mean.

Edited by dd089966
  • Thanks 2