Ideas Main

In the store interface you can give books and gifts to increase XP and affection respectively. Both of those don't handle lots of girls well. Requiring a lot of of clicking to scroll through them one at a time, in order.

My suggestion is to only show girls that are not maxed out on the relevant items. That is, in bookstore only show girls who are not max level, and in gift store only show girls who are not max affection (note, a girl who has the green "upgrade" button should still be shown since she was not yet upgraded). You can even make this optional with a checkbox in the settings menu (although I recommend that this be on by default with the setting being used to disable hiding)

• Like 1

the navigation through already finished story chapters can be improved. i would suggest the following:

• a page counter where you can see how many pages it has and on which page you are currently
  • a button to jump to the first/last page (like << and >>)
  • make browsing faster - async load the picture and allow instant paging back and forth
  • optional: a text field where you can input the page number you want to jump to

Edited by Habi
  • Like 2

Just saw the rules. So moving my suggestion in this thread.

I have a suggestion about the gifts in the shops.

After the rebalance, equipments introduce the level concept, that the higher the level, the more attribute they provide. Also girls will need more affections to level up when the harem size increases. So does Pachinco. However the gifts will not increase affection when players level increase or the harem grows.

For example, first girl only need 295 to level up to 3 stars, while 30th girl would need 8850 to 3 stars. But the number of gifts we can buy from shop doesn't change, 4 common and 4 rare every 12 hours. Though higher level players can gain money more easily, the absolute number of affection they can get everyday will not have any any differences. Then the girls come later will actually need more time to level up. For the girls after 50th or 60th, it needs several weeks and almost becoming a mission impossible.

My suggestion is gifts will also have levels. The higher level, the more affection. The goal is to control the time to level up a girl to 3 stars in 3~5 days. Just like dating, either too fast or too slow is not good to keep interest in new girls.

Please consider.

• Like 1

So with the rebalance came an entirely new economic system. This system has however, completely rendered rare or higher books/gifts utterly useless. Why you ask?

The cost of purchasing a book or gift is directly dependent of the amount of xp/aff it provides.

Take a Common Magazine (+4xp, $949), a Common Spell Book (+40xp, $9490), a Rare Magazine (+80xp, $18980) or a Rare Encyclopedia (+120xp, $28470).

Even in a glance you'll see the direct depency. The cost is $237.25/xp.

The same goes for gifts, where the cost is $417/aff.

Hence, the only benefit a Rare/Epic/Legendary book/gift has in comparison to a lower tier, is that it requires less 'clicking of items' to get a girl to the desired level.

In my personal opinion, this renders the rarity of books and gifts practically obsolete.

My idea therefore is to slightly up the values of these items in accordance to their rarity.

Perhaps a 5% increase in value / 5% decrease in cost per rarity level?

If you'll keep the item-xp / item-aff at the same value, the cost should then be;

Book: 237.35/xp (Common), 225.3875/xp (Rare), 213.525/xp (Epic), 201.6625/xp (Legendary).

Gift: 417/aff (Common), 396.15/aff (Rare), 375.3/aff (Epic), 354.45/aff (Legendary).

Love to hear everyones thoughts on this!

Edited by ThisLad
Spellchecks

Considering the need for affection points atm one should just buy all the gifts out of every stock regardless the price per point, why bother? as for books i'd choose the change on how excess points after maxing the lvl stack over $/xp.

I would love to suggest a few things.

Epic Pachinko
For the epic pachinko, at first it was really cool to be able to get there epic equipment and only from the
epic pachinko + girls. I would like to suggest that 10x epic Pachinko does not only garrantee 1 girl, but
also 1 legendary item. Because if I would like to pay much money I would love to have not only a girl,
but also a legendary item.
During events for 10x Epic Pachinko garranteed a event girl, since if I would pay for this in real money
I'm paying a lot, at least in my opinion and that's okay, but it would be great if I would get during a event
at least a event girl.
Reasson(s):
Why? During events a event girl guaranteed and in general a epic item I think more players would faster
pay much money to play a 10x Epic Pachinko. Since they know they will get what they really want, especialy
during events. Most wanted are event girls and now legendary items...

New girls inspired by:
Panty & Stocking
Knee Knocks & Scanty
Why? All 4 girls are from cool anime for adults, they are dirty if you know what I mean and great powerhouses,
perfect for this game. It's all we want from girls in this game, right? Dirty and powerfull and that's exactly what
they are.:D Just search them on the internet or even better the anime, that is called Panty & Stocking.

4 hours ago, Louis said:

During events for 10x Epic Pachinko garranteed a event girl, since if I would pay for this in real money
I'm paying a lot, at least in my opinion and that's okay, but it would be great if I would get during a event
at least a event girl.
Reasson(s):
Why? During events a event girl guaranteed and in general a epic item I think more players would faster
pay much money to play a 10x Epic Pachinko. Since they know they will get what they really want, especialy
during events. Most wanted are event girls and now legendary items...

i strongly support this. not so much on the legendary item bit, more for the event girl guarentee. i think its stupid that i could spend money and end up with a girl i could have gotten for free, for me that means i cant play epic pachinko until i've finished the story and gotten all the boss girls to drop. thats going to take a long time, which means i miss out on any chance of a lot of event girls and the devs miss out on my money. lose lose situation, though i'm certain not everyone will agree.

• Like 2

1) Give us the option to create tournaments between players,like you pay an amount of money or kobans to enter and then fights of best of 5 ,then then half of money that players pay being in the rewards for best 4 + gold,silver and bronze medal for first 3 . In my oppinion will be more interesting to see who is better,who understand the game and a way that you really need to use boosters,by the way i like the ideea that you need to pay kobans for booster so please don't drop boosters on arena fights.

2) I would like to see the fights reports when someone is challange me and win mojo if I win and lose mojo if I lose,this rating of best of tower of fame is not cool I mean i need years to be rank 1 even if I can beat the one who is rank 1. to stuff more competitive and I say that because I want to fight others and be fun not gust the story mode or adventure or how you call it.

3) I wanna see legendary items,being legendary, I mean put the in licitations ,let them there for a 7 days and who pays the most get it,some of them on $ ( money game system) and best of them on kobans. Let us make you rich , screw the balance.

4) Items for girls .

5) Girls with abilities to collect money from other girls as time you're not online and when you log in she will give you just half of she collected , like a tax. Again put us to buy kobans to buy this kind of girls. 

And have a lot of ideeas I just wait your answer .

16 minutes ago, Light17 said:

1) Give us the option to create tournaments between players,like you pay an amount of money or kobans to enter and then fights of best of 5 ,then then half of money that players pay being in the rewards for best 4 + gold,silver and bronze medal for first 3 . In my oppinion will be more interesting to see who is better,who understand the game and a way that you really need to use boosters,by the way i like the ideea that you need to pay kobans for booster so please don't drop boosters on arena fights.

2) I would like to see the fights reports when someone is challange me and win mojo if I win and lose mojo if I lose,this rating of best of tower of fame is not cool I mean i need years to be rank 1 even if I can beat the one who is rank 1. to stuff more competitive and I say that because I want to fight others and be fun not gust the story mode or adventure or how you call it.

3) I wanna see legendary items,being legendary, I mean put the in licitations ,let them there for a 7 days and who pays the most get it,some of them on $ ( money game system) and best of them on kobans. Let us make you rich , screw the balance.

4) Items for girls .

5) Girls with abilities to collect money from other girls as time you're not online and when you log in she will give you just half of she collected , like a tax. Again put us to buy kobans to buy this kind of girls. 

And have a lot of ideeas I just wait your answer .

1+2) nice ideas but i wouldn't want to see them before the vs system was fixed. as it is now its basically broken.

3) i do not support pay2win ideas.

4) this is my favourite idea, its come up several times.

5) meh... neither for nor against this.

just giving my opinions.

Currently started to farm girls from the lower stories. Somehow I always spent my energy to do battles due to its better xp-s.. Now the problem is that I would like to farm the first 3x3 girls, it takes what it takes in time, I don't care. However the money reward is horrible for me as a lvl.50+ player..:/ 

I know it was far more easier  to make the bosses with fixed money intervals, but here is my idea:

Can you please add for example a lvl increased Dark Lord // Gruntt // Ninja Spy and so on with better money rewards? Maybe it would be the best to add lvls to these bosses and they lvl up, as and when we level up too. And they money reward would be affected by that. Later bosses from later bosses would still give us better money rewards, and lower bosses would give lower rewards. All I want is a better retweaked system.

Thanks for reading, keep up with the good job!

On 8/4/2017 at 2:29 AM, Drewmann said:

Just a simple idea. New adventure called undersea quest to be able to get some mermaid girls in your harem.

I agree, Please add a mermaid girl since it does not seem to be one from past events but have her to be more than boobs/mouth give her a vagina as well just look up mermaid hentai they lay eggs and they have vaginas!.

For the Harem, I would like a sort function, so you could sort by...

• Level points
  • Affection points
  • Time until money can be retrieved
  • Name
  • Order (they joined the harem)

A general suggestion: when using a tablet (touch), the scroll bars should be wider, perhaps with arrows in the scroll area.

• Like 1

I don't know how to multiquote so, regarding to ideas about new quest worlds:
Both Panty & Stocking, and Mermaids, are awesome ideas.
Some more fictional worlds I think need to get parodied in HH:
High School DxD
7 Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai)
The Witcher
Also, would be awesome to have something vampires-related, either Vampire: The Masquerade or Rosario + Vampire. Or maybe Castlevania?

adjust boss levels and stats: i think new players will have a much higher level than ~40 when they reach edwarda or donatien (that's where i was roughly when reaching 40 pre-patch) and veteran players had a lot of time to raise their lvl and gear now since the update so i think the boss-levels and stats could safely be increased by a good amount.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

How about side quests for the regular girls you can get from trolls that unlock when you get the girl. There are a couple of girls that haven't been introduced in the story (Rumiko, Sung Tai Ki, Miss Spook, Regine, Jeanne and Leeditt). I like to know more about them, and it would be really cool to have little side quests about all the girls. (I leave out the world girls, because I see the main quests as their quest).  It would also be an extra way for veterans to spend energy.
This would also make it easier to get those girls back into the story at some point, especially the ones that haven't been introduced yet.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 6

On 9/17/2017 at 0:51 PM, Chthugha said:

How about side quests for the regular girls you can get from trolls that unlock when you get the girl. There are a couple of girls that haven't been introduced in the story (Rumiko, Sung Tai Ki, Miss Spook, Regine, Jeanne and Leeditt). I like to know more about them, and it would be really cool to have little side quests about all the girls. (I leave out the world girls, because I see the main quests as their quest).  It would also be an extra way for veterans to spend energy.
This would also make it easier to get those girls back into the story at some point, especially the ones that haven't been introduced yet.

LOVE that idea!

• Like 1

Please add the option to change the name that is displayed in the game so I can use Fun names.

Another thing... I known Spanish in on beta but common sometimes I see long sentences in English and I prefer the Latin Spanish because the Spain language translation sound wear and repetitive.

My suggestion is to add achievements.

- Accessed through a book icon in the lower-right corner of the harem page

- Examples would be:

- Level milestones

- Defeat a specific world boss X amount of times

- Collect all the girls that a world boss drops

- I was thinking there could be a special scene you can view for completing one, maybe cash or other items as well.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...