87 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Matcha

• Faptastic!
    • Fappable
    • Meh
    • Weird
    • Yucky

GCX1Yzv.jpg

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.

Let me suck you dry

My fearless hero,

The sweetest lilac-haired beauty has come to the Haremverse for you. But don't be fooled by this seemingly adorable girl for she is anything but innocent. Given the chance she will suck you dry as she transforms to the most thirsty Cumpire!

Starting now and ending on 6th of March (1 pm UTC+1) you will have only 48 hrs to satisfy the insatiable Matcha. This lustful creature will reveal herself every 12 hours and you have to be more fierce than the competition in order to get her into your Harem and on your supreme cock.

Submit to the mythical Cumpire Queen by defeating Bremen and feel the sensation of her sinful lips sucking you deep and taking you whole!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0.png?a=1

Matcha

This event is marked with M in the calendar. It will happen at the beginning of each month during a Classic event.

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 12

My soul is fighting between:

• Please do not be charm girl so i can skip you
  • Please be a charm girl i want you
  • Please be awful so i can skip you
  • Please be fantastic i want you
  • Get her even if she is not charm
  • Get her only if she is charm
  • For what reason are you stocking kobans? use them!!!
  • Keep your kobans you are gonna need em later

So get out of here soul and we think with our mind only: If she is charm, for whatever reason maybe they change the order, i'll get her otherwise i'll dream of having her in my harem one day. I know she is gonna be beautiful so this decision is painful XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 2

Since this was such a unique case with the short February thing, I went on and saved the combativity from seasons and PoA just because. 

If I can't finish one of the boss event girls because of it, I'll make up for it with epic orbs. I guess in a way you could say I'm using pachinko orbs for shards of the mythic girl?  

Anyway, let's see what happens. 

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

My soul is fighting between:

• Please do not be charm girl so i can skip you
  • Please be a charm girl i want you
  • Please be awful so i can skip you
  • Please be fantastic i want you
  • Get her even if she is not charm
  • Get her only if she is charm
  • For what reason are you stocking kobans? use them!!!
  • Keep your kobans you are gonna need em later

So get out of here soul and we think with our mind only: If she is charm, for whatever reason maybe they change the order, i'll get her otherwise i'll dream of having her in my harem one day. I know she is gonna be beautiful so this decision is painful XD

I thought WE only think with our dicks here....

Edited by DavidK
  • Haha 3

So I guess this confirms that mythic girls will be quite different each time, and also improve in art quality further down we go. Cant wait to see what mythic charm girl will be so I can be upset I got Estelle instead of waiting for 3 months lol

1584 battles. The new 50 battles button made it easier, so I did the last 34 single battles for the last shard.

imagen.thumb.png.e8839bba0d8ee97fc57223d8e52748f7.png

edit for more data:

136 MPx1 orbs, 91 tickets and 16 drops for 1 star girls, 17487 kobans expended, I started with 52 combativity.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic
Just now, Xemnas said:

Well she is beautiful for sure, but since she is not charm and i (thank god) don't know her (haven't watched the anime), skipping her is sad but doesn't hurt me a lot :) 

Friendly advice. Don't watch anime! It's terrible compared to the original (manga).

• Thanks 1

I rate matcha yucky. I've drank it, and it was disgusting.

Now Matcha on the other hand, I already have gotten and she looks great.
Unfortunately I don't have the resources to upgrade a hardcore mythic girl, so she'll be stuck like this for the foreseeable future.

(only got 32 1* shards while getting Matcha... on Nutaku it was slightly more with 49)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

nothing special to talk about, I am gonna get her tomorrow, maybe there's a better contest to fight for.

Art looks great, but I dont like that they haven changed beta/omega stats and that there's no rotation with classes

x50 button is a looooooooooooooooooooot appreciated

This Mythic nonsense absolutely sucks. I was hoping against hope that these new Mythic girls would be a one-off. That there would be one of each type and that's it. I mean surely the devs understand that the rarest, most exquisite collectible of any kind loses its meaning if you start mass producing them. Well, starting today, everyone in the higher and middling leagues will start seeing Hardcore players increasingly using 2/3 Mythic girls in their teams. Then once the new Charm and Know-How Mythic girls are added, almost everyone in the higher leagues will have 2/3 Mythic girls in their teams. Is that "mythic"? These girls are so rare that they are only whispered about in ancient myths, yet you and/or most of your opponents have 2/3 of them in their team. Then a couple more months later 3/3. Nothing but Mythic girls. Nice exquisite, ultra rare addition, right?

Then there's the power creep problem that was discussed on the forums when the first Mythic girl was introduced, and the devs just hand-waved it with some lame mental gymnastic rationalizations.

Then there's the carpal tunnel syndrome problem from having to make 1584 (just taking jelom's number as an example here) performances. And it's not just one click, either. Perform! - Perform! x1 - Skip - Ok. You have to click literally thousands of times. (It would have been a whopping 6336 clicks for jelom if he had done it without the new paid button.) And all of those buttons are in slightly different places on the screen, too, so you have to keep adjusting your a little bit between each click, making sure there's constantly just the nastiest kind of small tension in your wrist. Great design, right? Oh, the devs hand-waved this criticism, too, with some lame mental gymnastic rationalizations. "Hey, just buy some garbage and you'll get a new button for free. In other words that button is the exact opposite of free. You have to pay not just game money but real money for it." Good for them for still being able to wave their hands, I guess.

Then there's a plethora of other problems that have been discussed on the forum since the addition of the Mythic girls. The devs have hand-waved all the very reasonable pieces of criticism. Case in point, that "frequently asked questions" they made about Mythic girls. All the "questions" were criticism of the feature, and all the "answers" were lame mental gymnastic rationalizations for this blatantly greedy, anti-player, money grab feature.

The game is officially ruined.

• Like 11

Posting figures as I belatedly noticed that others seemed to be keeping track of them during the last Mythic Days: 18,800 kobans + 20 combativity from natural regen to get her (Gold Card, so that doesn't include paying for for *50). More expensive than my previous two Mythic girls, both of whom cost me around 16k but that's just RNG.

Edited by Caradog
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MrKaiser said:

Then there's the carpal tunnel syndrome problem from having to make 1584 (just taking jelom's number as an example here) performances. And it's not just one click, either. Perform! - Perform! x1 - Skip - Ok. You have to click literally thousands of times. (It would have been a whopping 6336 clicks for jelom if he had done it without the new paid button.)

Why ranting about the number of clicks when you acknowledge there is a x50 battle button (and of course everyone going for the mythic girl is using it because is cheaper than the x10 one)

29 minutes ago, jelom said:

Why ranting about the number of clicks when you acknowledge there is a x50 battle button (and of course everyone going for the mythic girl is using it because is cheaper than the x10 one)

I "rant" (in other words voice my criticism) about it, because it's a paid button. Using it significantly increases the cost of getting the girl. Let's take your 1550 performances. That's 31 button clicks or 1488 kobans. An unreasonable amount just to avoid the completely senseless carpal tunnel syndrome click grind. The devs acknowledge that making people click 6336 times is completely unreasonable. Obviously the button should be free for this special circumstance then. Right now it's just an added koban sink on an already greedy, anti-player money grab. What about the poor player who saved kobans for months for this, and then gets stuck at 95 shards when he's out of kobans? Shouldn't have used the paid click saver button, I guess! Well, what can he do now? I guess he'll have to buy kobans! This is just predatory business practice, plain and simple.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, GuiBelt said:

The worst thing to me is that they put Moka (from rosario vampire) in the game, and she is a mythic, meaning that I will never have her, because it's just too expensive trying to get the 100 shards

I feel the same way. The characters from Rosario Vampire are a halloween event waiting to happen, instead fans get a mythic that will shut most of us out of having her.

• Like 4

Since this was me a couple of months ago when there was a thread on who should be ta mythic girl:

Screenshot_20210304_215507_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.f2ca8db917a4d6d092a77e8a5e8d13ca.jpg

I'm very excited that it actually happened! And I'm going to pretend it was because I suggested it. 😜

Anyway, probably this was expected:

Screenshot_20210304_201729.thumb.jpg.9f922c7480f023d9702edc4070174707.jpg

Very happy DHarry here. And also glad I saved that conbativity because without it it could have failed easily. I'm down to 1600 kobans. So experiment was a complete success! 

• Like 7

Just 5 more months until i have a full mythic team and i can forget about them. For their price i could do 3 x10 pachinko, or  farming more normal event girls. Even if they way better than the rest (only if you're into robots in the KH case) they don't compensate their cost apart from league. Even if they look like character you like i present to you rule34, everyone here has internet so search the original for more and cheaper.

• Haha 3

• Slynia unpinned this topic