First, this isn't a suggestion thread/topic.

We all know the RNG aspects of this game we love can drive us crazy at times.

So after over 100 GP10 spins without getting a replacement piece of equipment my first reaction was to _____ (you fill in the blank). 😺

I wish my girls (which include armorers, sorceress', techno wizards, and goddess') could take my equipment and upgrade it (for a price) instead of waiting for my luck to turn.

The game mechanics won't let that happen but it would be awesome to simply say "here girls, take all my cash and this outdated junk and give me something I can use."

I have 100's of wishes that have a zero percent chance of becoming part of this game. Do you want to share one of yours? Keep in mind this isn't a suggestion topic, it's a "wishful thinking" topic.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

I wish:

They would bring back the old Global and National leaderboards. Not bothered about getting any rewards from them, but loved to track my Harem progress over time. 

THIS.

• Like 6

hace 17 horas, Pelinor dijo:

First, this isn't a suggestion thread/topic.

We all know the RNG aspects of this game we love can drive us crazy at times.

So after over 100 GP10 spins without getting a replacement piece of equipment my first reaction was to _____ (you fill in the blank). 😺

I wish my girls (which include armorers, sorceress', techno wizards, and goddess') could take my equipment and upgrade it (for a price) instead of waiting for my luck to turn.

I know what you mean. But instead of paying a prize to upgrade them, sometimes I wished the girls featured a slot of sorts that allowed us to equip them with a piece of equipment to boost their stats. That would give the equipment a little more use than now.

• Like 2

I wish a way to "organize" my harem putting the girls in the order i want and a collection of all the scenes that i unlocked to do better my "researches" 😜 (is hard to remember all the scenes that i like and where are them)

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

I wish there was more ways to socialize with players in game, not only on the forums. So - direct messages, invitations to friends list, club invitation suggestions or something like that (so that I, a normal member, can invite someone to the club if my leader allows it), exchanging items with friends, a possible new way to get specific girls through interaction with a friend because a girl might be attracted to threesomes, for instance...

I could come up with more ideas but these were in my mind for a while now.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

I wish a way to "organize" my harem putting the girls in the order i want and a collection of all the scenes that i unlocked to do better my "researches" 😜 (is hard to remember all the scenes that i like and where are them)

Even more so doing it with only one arm!

• Haha 10

6 hours ago, tovaras said:

I wish they would let us kick out girls we don't like from our harems

I wish... that Kinkoid would slow down a bit on releasing new girls & use that extra time to ensure that art quality remains high for those new girls that they do release as well as devoting (more) resources to redrawing poorly-drawn girls so that nobody feels like any girl deserves to be booted from their harem.  🙂

• Like 18

I wish the rules of the forum werent so broad that almost anything and everything under the moderators personal view can fall into a cause of action.
I also wish that the art quality would come back. I wish that Mythic days and Legendary Contests eat dirt and never come back again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Thinking 1

I wish the event girls on a boss would be the first to show up. Then the boss tier girl(s) and then everybody else.

Today first scrolls through the boss tier girl(s), then the 1star groupiesgirls and then the event girl(s).

With my wish coming true I would see in an instant if the event girl is still there or if I missed the 100th shard.

(this is mainly wished by the 35 new ones as of today - so yes, this wish appeared immediatly with the introduction of the first - I just thought "how long can it take to get those supereasy getables?)

Edited by windia
  • Like 5

I wish avatars had filtering and sorting.

I wish the timer for PoP ticket refills was visible.  (Less of an issue for me now, but a pain for new players counting on the 3 tickets per day.)

I wish the 10 girls chosen for a champion performance could be upgraded from a pop-up on the champion screen.

I wish the PoA selection panel showed each girl's main attribute.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, pek123 said:

I wish the 10 girls chosen for a champion performance could be upgraded from a pop-up on the champion screen.

You can just click on the girl in the champion screen to go to the market directly at the girl chosen, upgrade her level and just click in your pageback button in the browser to return to the same champion :)

• Thanks 1

As @Pelinor talked about "wishes that have 0% of being implemented", I will shoot high.

I share the same wish as @Pelinor of a system in the game where we can use our girls to upgrade our equipments.

I wish that a place got implemented in the game, where players can, at a reasonable rate, exchange one type of resource with another (obviously excluding kobans).

As I mentioned in the past, I wish for the implementation in the game of a system, maybe a number of long term consecutive tasks, that allow non card owners to have some benefits of the card owners (namely the functions of yellow buttons for free).

More than everything, I wish that the fissure I see in the game between the progression of an average paying player, and the progression of an average free player, gets reduced from the size of the Grand Canyon to the size of a tranquil campaign river.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wish for a game change where time zones didn't impact someone and your capability as a player meant more than where you lived or how little you slept.

I wish player vs player (including that in the guise of 'not player vs player') was less prevalent/non-existant or you could not participate without "feeling" like you were falling behind.  e.g. "Gotta catch them all" != "Want to be the very best"

Similarly, if not the last one, I wish some of the events which just pit the resources of everyone against each other could just be straight purchases of the girl (or rewards).

I wish small quality of life changes like removal of the money collection Harem images, an indicator you have kisses to spend (that wasn't masked by season reward image), an indicator that you got kisses off a won champion battle, etc. were given more priority.

I wish I could see if someone were boosted or not vs having to guess or assume (or maybe someone will school me?=)).  What boosts would also be nice.  This bespeaks to the above mention 'restoration of tower comparison' (which I like), I just like to see how I'm doing against others I'm up against relatively.

I appreciate this thread, as one of my wishes would have been somewhere to put peeves where I didn't feel I'd be nagged for bringing up graveyard topics all over again.  Thank you (and mods for being gentle).

• Like 3

I wish.... .......ALL THESE THINGS!!!!!

( And also that pachinko was free (not only free spins) it cost less to advance in the story, everyone always got first plane in contests, you always beat everyone in PvP , PoP only took a few minutes..........    Basically the impossible. 😅😂😂😂😂 wishful thinking *sigh* ) 

• Haha 4