Huntress Hope Missing From Epic Pachinko. Bug or Stealth Nerf?

Dmitrii

4 hours ago, Dmitrii said:

How long ago did they stop leaving new women with orgies in epic pachinko forever? I decided to leave Huntress Hope on the LC, and it is not there...

Oh, damn, thanks for pointing this out. I hadn't noticed yet, and I had the exact same plan. They've been routinely adding two new perma-EP girls every OD for a year or so, I'd say (I'll check my notes), every time two new legendaries somewhat in line with two of the old events' themes, one available on a villain and the other a Pachinko exclusive.

This is either an overlook, or an unannounced and rather disappointing change. I was planning on grabbing Huntress Hope after the MP-level old girls disappeared from my EP pool as well... 🥺

Praise lord @Noacc who will probably be able to shed some light on this and, hopefully, confirm it was just a mishap and bring a new Hope back in our pools. EDIT: Probably not before Monday, though. So don't get your Hopes up for extra points on the first two days of LC.

@Dmitrii I took the liberty to move your post from Chit Chat to a new thread, along with my reply to it. It's a legit Bug Report at this point as far as I'm concerned. I hope you don't mind. The title is mine, but since you're technically the thread's OP now, you can edit it too if you'd like. Thanks again.

EDIT: @holymolly I also took the liberty of merging our threads once I noticed we had two. Hope you don't mind. Thanks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Having checked my personal archives since my previous post, I can now confirm this:

• Apart from the first 3 ODs (which were closer to revivals of yesteryear than the mega-event we know and love today), every OD event starting from #4 in February 2020 has introduced two new Permanent EPIC Pachinko (legendary) girls, (starting with the introduction of Horny Alana and Romantic Sugu)until last month's OD #19 included.

• The OD event that just ended today, OD #20 failed to add Huntress Hope to the EP pool (possibly also Sea Shanty Fae, hard to tell since most good players will have grabbed her from the villain during OD anyway). Breaking this pattern now out of the blue seems too big a deal not to mention, so I doubt it was intentional on Kinkoid's end. At least I sure hope so, because this sucks. So, my money is on a tech issue, which I hope to see fixed.

• As seen from the two links in the paragraph above, the wiki lists them as EP exclusives, although it might just be out of habit.

• Pinging @Noacc again for extra love and attention. ❤️
Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

It would be really a shame if this problem wasn't just an oversight: apart that I'm avoiding Dark Lord because of the 1-star girls, I would have avoided going for Fae anyway on purpose, counting on getting her sooner or later from Pachinko.

Here is my Epic Pachinko roster: apart the fact that I seem to have reached once more the level where the problem "too many girls still to recruit: unable to show them all" restarts again, I checked this for a bit and wasn't able to locate Fae:

immagine.png.41836bfd6a81ef1f2a0984c5fe8d9d09.png

So, unless she's part of the not shown girls, it is effectively possible that also Fae is out of the Epic Pachinko roster.

Anyone with an Epic Pachinko roster smaller than mine, that didn't recruited Sea Shanty Fae and is therefore able to verify this?

Unpleasant situation. Previously, new girls after an orgy event always became permanent in pachinko, so I left them and did not try to get them during the event (although I could), but decided to leave them for the legendary contest, and here such a nuisance. Just loss of loss and misfortune of misfortune.:(

If this was a planned change, then I would very much like it to be announced in advance in the news, preferably in large and bold letters. And if this is a bug, then return the girls, it would be nice to have time until the last day of the LC, but this is from the realm of fantasy, you at least just return them, and if at the next event orgies of new girls will be removed from the pachinko, then tell us about it in advance at least in advance.:|

And also Fae to mine, plus they seem to have fixed an old bug I had until the last time I checked (the screenshot in my previous post) where the splash screen containing the girls appeared in the top left of the screen and didn't disappear until i left the Pachinko screen. Now all appears normal, and if I am not wrong, a higher number of girls can be visualized. Thank you and two thumbs up! 👍👍

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1